Club V: 01 - Birthday Celebrations

Story Info
A night at an exclusive club with a hot sexy stranger.
4.2k words
4.65
2.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedAnna
RedAnna
1 Followers

Club V was situated on the outskirts of our little college town, but being one of the most happening places around, was a frequent haunt of ours. Every Friday, our group of 5 friends would endure the long drive to the secluded part of town for a night of drinks and dancing. There was just this one thing that bothered us...

Every time, at around 1 am, the club kicked out anyone under the age of 18. I had always been curious about what happened after that, with the people remaining behind those closed doors. No one I knew would talk about it. Either they were as lost in the dark as me, or they didn't wanna share. So that brings us to today. Today is my 18th birthday and being the eldest in my friend circle, it's now on me to uncover the secrets of Club V for all of us.

Naturally, we are spending my birthday night at the club. I have dressed for the occasion too. Tonight I'm wearing a skimpy spaghetti dress that barely covers my ass. The bralette-style lacy top is wrapped tightly around my 36Ds and the thin scrap of white glittery lace doesn't leave a lot to the imagination. I've let my hair down, literally and figuratively for tonight. All my friends are dressed similarly to the nines, it's a special occasion after all.

Once we get out of our car around 8, we get in line to wait for the club to open. It's a Friday night and expecting a good crowd, we decided to turn up early. There are still a few people ahead of us in line though. As we wait, we sneak in a few sips from the flasks of alcohol we brought, pre-boozing to get the party started already.

Meanwhile, let me introduce my friends to you. Joining me tonight are Tara, Lucy, Rebecca, Brian, and Lee. While Tara and I grew up together, we met the others here in college. We formed a bond pretty early on and have stuck close since then. Brian's the fun one of the group, he is the one that brought all the booze tonight, he knows how to party alright! Lucy and Rebecca are the sexy twins and after months together we still have difficulty telling them apart, at least when we are drunk. Lee is the quiet one, but he would surprise you when you least expect it. Tara is the bubbly one, the loudest, and most enthusiastic of the group, she is always on. And finally, there's me. You could say I'm the calm focused one in the group, I study hard and party harder.

As we stand and wait in line, Lucy and Rebecca seem drunk already, their hushed whispers and giggles brightening up our corner of the sidewalk. Brian joins them in their animated discussion and recounts something hilarious from one of their classes today. Lee stands in the middle, looking bored as he leans against the building wall with his eyes closed.

Tara and I stand together, her arms wrapped around me. We are both excited for tonight, she has been curious about Club V as long as me, and tonight we unravel its secrets. She is uncharacteristically quiet for now, but her wide grin betrays her eagerness. I can also feel her stiff nipples against my bare back, poking through the thin translucent shirt she is wearing... Hmm her boyfriend's gonna get super lucky tonight, the thought brings a smile to my face as I take another sip of vodka from the flask.

Finally, the club opens at about 9 and the line starts moving forward. When we are almost at the front, Brian hides the booze flask in his jacket pocket. The couple in front of us both get 2 green fluorescent glow-in-the-dark bands around their wrist as they enter the club. And then, it's our turn.

In every past outing here, all of us have been given the red fluorescent wristbands, but this time when the bouncer checks my ID, I get a yellow one. The others still get the usual red bands. I wonder what the yellow one means, I was hoping to get the green one as I assumed those were the ones that got to stay past 1 am. Oh well, guess we will have to wait and see.

As we enter the club, the dark blue neon lighting and loud music envelop us in familiar warmth. Our wristbands glow in the dark light of the room. The wide two-storied space opens out in front of us, with the huge sunken dance floor in the middle and seating nooks and sofas towards the edges. Two grand spiral staircases towards the other side of the room sandwich the DJ booth and lead toward the upper floor. The upper floor looked even better with curtained alcoves and sultry neon lighting but it was only for private parties and special guests and sadly we had never been allowed there.

As we move in, we head straight to the bar on the right. We have been here often enough to have formed our own rituals. First to the bar to get a few drinks and scope the crowd. Once the music starts getting louder and the drinks kick in, we move to the dance floor. Sometimes we all dance together, and at times we each go our separate way, looking for sexy strangers to dance with through the night. Tonight seems a night for the latter option.

A few drinks in and I'm already slightly buzzed. The crowd in the room has now increased. There are people already dancing, and the side alcoves and nooks are almost full too. I leave the others trying to talk about something over the loud music and head to the dance floor. Soon the throng of hot sweaty dancers engulfs me. My hips sway to the beats of the pop music as I move, the other bodies swaying against me. My eyes drift shut as I let my head fall back, the rush of music and electric energy washing over me in waves.

I feel a few touches on my body, hands patting my lace-covered ass, flicking down my back. In the rush of the crowd and darkness of the room, it's hard to figure out who does what, so I let the touches be, even enjoy them, as I raise my hand and dance to the beats. Soon a hard-muscled arm wraps around my waist from behind, and I open my eyes to see a gorgeous man with a slight smile on his face.

He looks to be in his early 30s with a fit body. His messy black hair falls on his face and his warm brown eyes are inquisitive. I'd noticed him before in the club but he had never approached me in the past and I'd assumed he'd find me too young. But today his eyes drift to my yellow wristband and then back to me.

He gives me a thorough look over from my glossy red lips, to down my glittering white lace dress and my bare legs encased in strappy red heels. When his eyes drift back to me, he seems to like what he sees. One raised eyebrow asks a silent question. This time I let my eyes wander down his black tee and tight blue jean-clad body.

He is taller than me and muscled in all the right places. He seems a perfect addition to my birthday celebration, so I nod, turn my back to him and press my ass against his crotch as I start to dance again. I swear I could hear his groan even over the loud music.

The handsome stranger soon has his left hand on my hips as his right is wrapped tightly around my waist. I wrap my arms back around his neck as I move against his body in time with the music, each beat making my hips sway. He isn't a bad dancer himself, he keeps up with my movements, his hips rolling easily behind me. Wrapped tightly as we are in the middle of the crowded dance floor, I feel each of his movements intimately.

His fingers leave light feathered touches up and down my arms. Under the cover of darkness, his hands soon find their way slowly up my body to caress my tits through my dress. And when I don't object, he becomes bolder. Soon he starts massaging me, his fingers lightly pinching my nipples. Without a bra, my nipples start poking through my dress, their feel against the soft lace exquisite.

I hold one of his arms close, noticing his neon green band, as he keeps teasing my tits. My other hand drops to his ass, grabbing a handful and pulling him even closer. I can now feel his hard length against my backside, and my eyes widen at his length. The thick feel of him is evident even over his pants and it sends a deep want straight to my pussy.

The music changes to something dark and sensuous, the beats now slow but repetitive. I spot a few of my friends scattered in the crowd, the strobe lights sweeping over them at times. When my eyes catch Tara wrapped around a hot busty babe, she grins and gives me a quick thumbs up.

My handsome stranger now has one of his fingers playing with the lace of my panties beneath my dress. The flowy fabric hides his arm disappearing inside, as his fingers trail the edges of my wet pussy. His lips are locked on my neck, sucking my hot and sweaty skin, and I can feel his hard length throbbing against my ass. He seems to know what he is doing, his fingers take each push of the crowd and each beat of the music to stroke my increasingly wet pussy lips.

My wet panty is now bunched to the side but pulled hard against my clit. I can't wait to have those long fingers of his inside me. Any thought of being seen is now out of my mind. The vibe of the place and his expert fingers soon have me panting and writhing against him, to feel... more, to move closer to a quick release. The next song is another popular number and the crowd goes wild. The two of us are pushed around even more in the chaos. I grab his hand, steadying myself, and he takes this same opportunity to slip two long fingers inside me. I gasp at the sudden penetration, widening my stance to give him room.

His breath becomes labored against my neck as he starts sucking my other side. His fingers move inside me with the same rhythm, and it's all I can do to hang on and let him work his magic. We are not dancing anymore, just standing in the thick crowd as he hand fucks me in the dark. My head falls back against him, lips open in ecstasy. He slips his other thumb into my open mouth and my glossy red lips wrap around him, sucking him in, just as he kisses my shoulders and his index finger curls inside my pussy walls.

It's becoming too much for me, my climax rolling close. My bunched-up underwear is grinding against my clit with each thrust of his finger inside me, and my erect nipples are taut against the fabric of my dress. Each second is an agony as I move closer and closer to the brink. Sensing this, he increases his pace and his warm tongue licks the edges of my ear. "Come for me darling..." he whispers, and somehow I hear him and my body responds with a toe-curling orgasm. My lips open in a silent gasp and my pussy clenches tight around his fingers, as wave after wave of pure pleasure flows through me. He continues laying small kisses against my neck all through it, his lips curled in a satisfied smile.

As I stop shaking with my orgasm winding down, I turn around in his arms. His fingers straighten my panties and slip out of my short dress to wrap around my bubble butt. He has a self-satisfied grin on his face, and his longish black hair falls seductively over his eyes. I can't help but rise on my toes and press my lips to his. He opens up immediately, his tongue inviting me in.

I kiss him leisurely, our lips moving in tandem, my tits pressed against his chest. He gently grabs my jaw on one side, deepening the kiss, his tongue moving harder against my own. When we break apart to catch our breaths, both of us are panting hard. Intending to return his favor, I start to stroke his hard length over his pants. But he grabs my wrist before long, slowing my pace. I look up at him through my lashes but he just smirks back at me. So I agree with his slower pace.

We dance over the next few hours, and I do my best to tease him as much as I can. I stroke his length, grinding against him with his hardness between my ass cheeks, my lips and fingers leaving hot and wet trails down his neck and torso. Any of my past boyfriends would have cum at least twice by now, but he doesn't lose his control. Although his eyes are closed now, he grips me tightly around my waist. Any touch elicits a slight groan from him but he doesn't let me go all the way. What is he waiting for?

The excitement of the evening made me forget what I was here for, but soon it seems to be 1 am, and bouncers all over the club are escorting people out. I see Tara and Lee being asked to leave, but no sign of the others. I can feel Tara's eyes on me as the bouncer then turns to us. He seemed to be coming towards me but my sexy stranger flashes his green band at him and the bouncer moves on to the next person. My eyes widen and I turn to look for Tara, she is almost out the door now but she turns at the last moment and waves excitedly at me, pointing with two thumbs up. I smile back, a bit nervous, but excited all the same. It was finally my time!

Soon all the people with red bands are out, and most of the yellow bands are as well. A few like me stay back, dancing with others with green bands. The crowd has thinned a lot now, but the lights are dimmed even further, pulsing in colors of red, green, and blue, in time with the low sensuous music. My sexy stranger finally focuses on me, his thumb traces the outline of my lips. "What's your name?", he asks.

"Priya, what's yours?" I say.

A slow smile blossoms on his handsome face as he says, "I'm Alex.". I let my fingers caress his day-old stubble, my eyes fixed on his lips. He seems to know what I want though, coz he chuckles as he lowers his lips to mine. We kiss for long minutes as the now sparse crowd redistributes around the room. Some pairs spread out in the dark alcoves while others find spacious corners of the dance floor.

"You have never stayed past 1 here, have you?" he asks when we break apart.

I shake my head in a 'no'.

"Hmm, I could tell. I would have remembered you" he says, with the same side smile back on his face.

I scan the place around me again, and I guess I look nervous because his hands come up to stroke the sides of my tits through my dress, effectively distracting me, as he says, "No need to worry, come along..." and he guides me by my wrist to a dark corner of the room.

He leads me to stand leaning against the wall as he comes up beside me. From our little hidden space, we can see the entire club at once. "Look," says Alex, as he points to the alcoves on the sidelines. In every one of the seats, I can now see people openly making out. A gasp leaves me involuntarily as I notice that most of them are now in various stages of undress. Alex wraps his fingers around my left wrist, tracing soothing circles with his right thumb as I figure out where to look.

In one of the alcoves, a woman is sprawled across the sofa, her top entirely discarded, her tits out in the open as a man kisses down her torso. In another dark corner, three women seem to be involved in some kind of complex jumble of mouths, tits, and half-open clothing. On another sofa two men are already completely naked, one of them going down on the other as a woman sitting beside them watches with a drink in her hand. I've never been a prude myself but all this naked display brings a warm blush to my cheeks. The upper level seems to be having its own sexy party as well, as I see several dark shadows writhing unmistakably in various sexual positions.

I turn to look at Alex and find his eyes already fixed on me, taking in my reactions. "Want to leave?" he asks.

I look around me again and back to Alex, thinking what staying back would entail. Was I ready for this? I'd spent the past couple of hours mercilessly teasing and edging the older man standing next to me. Did I now want to fuck him like everyone else here, out in the open?

The answer comes to me without any doubt, so I smile back at him and say, "Not a chance."

I can say my answer delights him. He moves quickly and is now standing in front of me. I press myself back against the wall, my bare back against the cold concrete. His tightly muscled arms rise to rest palm-first against the wall, enveloping me as he moves closer. His scent fills me up, musky and slightly spicy. As his eyes peruse me again slowly from top to bottom, I bite my lower lip, impatient for his touch. If he made me feel that good with just his fingers, what would the rest of him do to me?

My pussy starts getting wet already. Each glimpse of bare skin behind him and sounds of wet thrusts and low moans over the music just get me hornier. As his eyes find their way back to mine, he whispers, "Welcome to Club Voyeur..." and my eyes widen as finally, the truth of the club lies bare before me.

Within the next moment, Alex slips both my dress straps down my arms. It exposes most of my already full breasts and hard nipples to him. His lips slip back into his usual smirk as he eyes me hungrily.

"Like what you see?" I ask.

His gaze never wanders from my tits as he answers, "Oh, most definitely."

Before I know it, his lips are on my right nipple, sucking with a fervor that immediately makes me arch my back. His right-hand wraps around my left breast and squeezes, timing it perfectly with the low sensuous beats of the sexy music now playing throughout the club. I wrap my right leg around his left, bringing us closer and opening my pussy to him. His jean-clad hard dick is soon rubbing along my slit, making us both moan in pain and pleasure.

He switches his lips on each of my tits with expert measure, making me feel hornier by the minute. As if I needed anything more. When I can't take much more, I slip the zipper of his jeans down, freeing him up. He stops for a moment to slip his pants down further and then his tongue clashes against mine as finally, his long hard dick rubs against my pussy without anything in between us. His hips pump against me, each thrust coating his gorgeous hardness in my pussy juices.

His lips move to the point where my neck joins my shoulder and when he bites me there, I moan so loudly a couple of people near us turn to look. I notice their attention on us immediately, my eyes searching out all the people focussed on us. As Alex continues moving against me, I see interest in the eyes of a couple next to us on the right. The woman sat on the sofa with her legs spread apart, her entire lower half naked, as the man, fully dressed, kneeled on the floor and seemed to be enjoying her pussy.

On the other side, I see the young couple that had entered the club before our group. The guy was full-on fucking the girl as she lay on the sofa with her back against the wall. The girl's eyes were fixed on me now. I also notice a waiter walking around with a tray full of drinks. His eyes briefly flash to me with interest before he moves on. All the attention, combined with Alex's deft movements on my body, leave me panting with need. I can feel my pussy gushing and my throat going dry.

With all the wetness, Alex's thick cock easily slips inside my vagina, his long length embeds in me with one thrust, hitting just the right spot, making both of me and Alex moan with satisfaction. After that, there's no more playing around. I'm already wet and wanting and I've edged Alex along the whole night. Once he is inside me, both of us leave aside all play and move to hard and fast fucking.

His body rocks against me in deep thrusts and I roll my hips in time. Each stroke seems to push him deeper inside, my pussy walls clenching in desperate need. He supports my weight with his hands as I wrap my legs closed around his ass. His lips leave bites, kisses, and bruised skin all over my neck and I bite his shoulder in response. I don't care who is looking at us anymore as we fuck loudly and thoroughly.

Soon, my pussy is clenching tight and Alex is breathing hard as he slows down and his dick throbs hard inside me before shooting jets of stored-up cum straight into me. The feel of him cumming inside me triggers my orgasm as well, and waves of pleasure shoot down my body. My long fingernails dig into Alex's back as my quivering pussy squeezes every drop of cum from his cock.

Once it's over and I open my eyes, I find Alex breathing hard, his forehead against mine. His smirk has finally disappeared, replaced by a look of pure satisfaction. I guess my expression mirrors his because he smiles in acknowledgment. Once we wind down from our sex-fuelled frenzy, I unwrap my legs from around him and stand back on my own. I wobble a bit on my high heels but Alex quickly supports me. He pulls up his jeans and then drags me into an empty alcove, where he pulls me down on his lap as he sits.

RedAnna
RedAnna
1 Followers
12