Club V: 01 - Birthday Celebrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, that was fun," he says.

I nod, a dreamy smile on my face that only a good fucking can bring out. As my eyes are drawn to the green band on his hand again, I ask him, "What's that for?"

"The club lets people stay for this part of the evening by invite only. The ones in green bands are already approved and invited. These can then request any yellow band guest to stay for the night. Without an invitation from someone, all people with yellow bands, and definitely the people with red bands, are asked to leave." he answers.

I nod my understanding, uncovering the answer to another question that had plagued me. I sigh with contentment and lay my head down on Alex's shoulders. His hands stroke soothingly down my entire body, rubbing circles that relaxed and turned me on in equal measure. This was the reason I like older men, experience made them so much better at sex.

Alex slips his hand in his pocket and brings out a card that he hands to me. It's a simple red card with 'Alex Meyer' engraved on it in gold. Club V's gold logo was prominently displayed on the top right corner of the card.

"Show this at the door the next time you are here, they will let you have a green band for yourself."

I take the card and set it aside on the low table, shifting my attention back to Alex. "So, how about a Round 2?" I ask.

That aggravating smirk finds its way back on his face, "You speak my language." he says before his lips crash with mine again. We spend that night fucking across the club and watching others do the same. When morning arrived, I was totally spent. Thank God for Alex, he arranged for one of the club cars to drop me back to campus. And with a fervent promise of seeing him again next Friday and a long sloppy kiss, I wished him goodbye.

12