Club X Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Once Heath had locked their door securely, he glanced both ways to be sure they weren't being observed and placed a quick little kiss on Lila's lips. Smiling up into his eyes, she appreciated the reassuring little gesture. "Just two more shows after this one," she whispered and he nodded his head. Since that was exactly what they'd become, shows for the management of this twisted little den. Picking up her leash he led Lila down the steel staircase to the main level with the playrooms. Once they got to the bottom of the stairs, Heath noticed Shar approaching them. Normally he'd be just as glad to avoid her, but today he wanted to have a word with her.

So, he stopped as she approached them with a teasing little glint in her eye. The woman was just so insatiable. Knowing her the way he did, he imagined if he asked her to strip and have sex with Lila and him right on the spot she'd be game for it. Shaking his head as she sauntered closer swinging her slender hips, he said casually, "Hey, Shar, how's it going?"

She grinned. "Great -- especially if you're planning to tell me you'd be up for that three-way I asked you for." Then she lifted her hand and gave Lila a coy little wave along with a flirtatious little wink.

Heath struggled not to roll his eyes, as he said, "No, I was just going to ask if you'd seen Kassie around today."

She shook her head, looking a little puzzled. "No. Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I saw her. But she's usually around. You want me to tell her you were looking for her if I see her?"

"Nah, that's okay. She's got to be around here somewhere." At least he hoped like hell she was. Now he was really starting to get worried.

He glanced back at Lila after Shar walked away with a, "See ya around guys," and he could tell that Lila was looking a little worried, too.

Once they got in their usual playroom, Heath unclipped Lila's leash, barely looking at her. He was getting a really bad feeling about Kassie. He'd have to ask some of the staff if they'd seen her, although doing that in this place might bring more questions than answers.

Lila, glancing around the room, aware they still had a show to put on, studied the various pieces of equipment. Tipping her head, she pointed at what looked like a little metal chair with straps and an appendage at the front. "What's that for, uh -- Master?" she quickly amended, nearly forgetting that she needed to show respect whenever she spoke to him in here.

He winced at first looking at it then shrugging, he turned to her with a slight smile. "That young my sweet young sub is what's known as a fucking machine. Why, would you like try it?"

Her gaze instantly dropped down to the bulge in his leather pants, telling him, "No, I'm pretty sure I've already got one of those at my disposal."

And despite his dark mood he threw back his head and laughed. Finally telling her, "You could still try it, at least it wouldn't hurt. And who knows, it might even get you off."

She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "That's also what I have you for, isn't it?"

Quietly chuckling, he took her by the arm and led her over to the little device. Then he began to explain how it worked -- she would sit on the seat naked, pushing her pussy forward, and let the rubber penis-shaped appendage do the work of giving her a ride. As he leaned closer, checking it over, he frowned noticing that there were a few condom wrappers on the floor -- like no one had been in to clean the room lately. This place -- if nothing else -- had strict hygiene rules and he knew that Kassie was maniacal about having the cleaning crew in to clean up every time a room was used. And there was even a cupboard stocked with cleaning supplies in every room. On occasion, he'd even seen her go in and take care of a playroom herself, when the cleaners got busy. This had to be the first time he'd ever seen a room left uncleaned. And that only made him wonder more what had become of Kassie.

After seeing that, changing his mind and leaving the device behind, Heath took Lila by the arm again and led her past a rack of elaborate costumes and a table of interesting looking medical devices to a big steel apparatus in the corner. Although he hated to let the cameras get a better look at them and what they were up to, he reached up and turned on an overhead light, so at least they could see what they were doing. Whether he had reason to worry about Kassie or not, he knew the show still had to go on, or the Den Keeper might poke his creepy little head back in to ask him what the hell he was doing. Heath unclipped Lila's leash and patted the small hammock hanging from the center of the metal apparatus, telling her, "This is called a love or a sex swing, and we're going to use it, so strip off."

Once she did as she was told, picking her up, he lifted her backside onto the little hammock, making sure it felt clean and dry first, glad to see it was. Heath stripped off then, too, not too surprised to find he was barely hard, since he was finding it more difficult to get into things in here lately. And with all the other things on his mind, it would be a miracle if he could even get it up, never mind maintain an erection -- although he knew he had no choice. He had to perform.

Knowing one sure fire to get an erection, once Lila's ass was securely on the hammock, Heath knelt down in front of her, spread her legs and immediately began to work his tongue into the heat of her wet little pussy. Already starting to moan, Lila's hands were in his hair so fast, he barely had time to capture them in one hand and hold them away. Pulling back, he was sure, with how worked up he was getting her, that she might just tug out his hair. Chuckling, he told her, "Just hang onto the swing and not my hair, okay?"

And when she did, he went back to getting her good and wet and him nice and hard and it wasn't long before he was hard as a rock and she was dripping. Locating a package of condoms in a drawer, he got himself prepared, then walked back over to her and quickly began to work his cock into her pussy. Lila let out a delightful little moan as he began to gently use the swing to slide his cock in and out of her. And fuck, no getting around it, she looked sexy as hell like this, on her back, spread open wide for him, with her long blonde hair fluttering behind her.

Letting her head fall back she let out a soft contented sigh, murmuring, "Ooh, I'd love to get one of these for home, but I doubt it would fit in my apartment."

He leaned in close as he drew her near again, pulling on the swing arm, he said into her ear, "Don't worry, I've got a basement where we could set one up."

She opened her eyes and smiled into his, suggestively wiggling her eye brows. "Now that's a pretty tempting offer, Master."

After working her clit as he slid them both closer and closer to a pretty amazing orgasm, once she started to writhe and moan, he picked up his pace and pummeled her pussy hard, tunnelling in and out of her, till his cock felt ready to explode. Eyes rolling back in his head, heart pounding nearly out of control, with a tingling rush up his spine, he came harder than he could have imagined, shooting into her deep, with her softly moaning and quivering, he pressed a tender kiss to her belly and finally pulled out.

Then after barking out a few orders and gently whipping her backside, thighs and pussy with a small-tasselled whip, while she was still sitting on the swing, loudly moaning and writhing, having put on enough of a show, Heath imagined they could leave. The whole thing was becoming so tedious, Thursday couldn't come soon enough for either of them.

After he helped her off the swing and onto her feet, they walked her over and got their clothes and got dressed. And once he'd clipped her leash back on, they headed back out of the playroom. And they'd just walked outside when he noticed Lars approaching -- just what he needed another face off with the asshole. He was so not in the mood for this today.

Detestable as ever, Lars positively sneered as he approached Heath. Lila, having gotten a look at him coming toward them, wanting nothing to do with him, was already tight against Heath's broad back. Lars cocked a challenging eyebrow at Heath as he told him, "Hope you haven't forgotten there's a group night in the arena tonight. And of course all Doms are expected to attend-- with their subs in an appropriate state of undress. The room is being prepared as we speak. And I imagine you'll be asked to share your little prize for a scene or two."

Shit. With all that had been going on, Heath had completely forgotten about the group night. Although he knew he'd be expected to attend, no way in hell was he going to let anyone get their hands on Lila, especially this asshole. Heath simply nodded his head in acknowledgement, said, "Fine," and then tried to walk around him.

But it seemed Lars wasn't quite done. Stepping out to block their path, he told Heath, "I would like to put in a request for a scene with your sub, just a little bondage, no sex."

Narrowing his eyes, Heath said as politely as he could, "Sorry but her dance card's full." Clenching his fists, red-hot rage simmering just beneath the surface, floored at his ridiculous request, he knew he had to stay in control and not lash out at him, although he was dying to tear him to shreds. Because getting thrown out of the club right now, would not only leave Lila alone in this crazy place, but also at the mercy of a homicidal freak like him.

Once they got away from Lars and back to their room, Heath began to pace. He knew there was no way they could stay away from the group scene tonight, or their absence would be noticed. Sam Walters, himself, would probably come knocking on their door to ask what was wrong and why they weren't attending. Finally, he looked over at Lila. "I'm afraid we don't have much choice, we have to go to this thing tonight." He watched her visibly swallow. "But I'll keep my eye on you. And if I keep you on the leash, I doubt anyone would try and take you from me."

Her eyes were huge. "Are you sure? Lars seems to think he can play with me tonight. You won't let him will you?"

"No. Don't worry. I won't let him anywhere near you. And hopefully we won't have to stay long. But I should warn you, you're going to see a lot of freaky shit tonight. What we've done together in the playrooms so far, is nothing compared to what's out there. I'm talking serious bondage, group sex, every kind of S&M imaginable -- so be warned." Lila slowly began to nod her head, looking blankly across the room. He could see she looked petrified. Just a couple more days, and he'd be able to get her out of here. But now they still had tonight to get through.

As good as it was, neither finished their sirloin steak and salad at dinner, having eaten in near silence both wondering how the evening ahead would play out. Going through her things, Heath decided that Lila should wear a hip grazing black silk camisole and black lace panties. She'd be expected to show up in something sexy and revealing, and this seemed to be the least skin baring thing she had. And after they'd gotten dressed, Heath still felt there was way too much of her showing, and said so.

Lila looked down at herself. "Well if it matters, I'd wear less than this to the beach."

"Yeah, but not everyone at the beach is hoping to grab you, tie your ass down and whip the living crap out of you."

Yikes. She pulled a face. That hadn't occurred to her. Her teeth nervously digging into her lip, she said, "No, I guess you're right."

Heath blew out a frustrated breath as he put her on the leash, hoping like hell he could keep her safe.

They arrived as late as Heath dared to show up. And things seemed to be in full swing by the time they walked in. Dark pulsing music filling the air, the lights eerily dimmed, except for the odd spot light trained on the kinky scenes playing out. As they strolled around, Heath noticed that nearly every crazy device Heath he'd ever seen in the place looked like it had been set up for the night's festivities.

Wandering past one big bald, heavily tatted, muscle bound Dom carrying a whip, that Heath knew to be an okay guy, he tipped his head in acknowledgement, getting an appreciative smile in return as the guy's gaze raked over Lila, following behind Heath on her leash. Pulling her closer, Heath kept his eye out for anyone looking to claim her for a scene.

Nearby a pretty dark-haired sub he'd never seen before was on a silk covered table, bound hands to feet behind her back with thick leather straps. Totally naked, her small pale breasts protruding through the leather bindings, a black ball gag in her mouth, she lay helpless as her heavily muscled Dom swatted his palm with a cat of nine tails preparing to lash her flesh. But amazingly, bound as she was, her gaze caught Heath's and she managed to flirt with him with her eyes, surprising him. Wow. At least she seemed pretty happy with the arrangement, even when the whip cracked the air as it came down on her ass, leaving angry red lines across her pale ass. Noticing that her eyes fell closed the moment she was struck, Heath thought he detected a satisfied moan escaping her. To each his or her own, he guessed, knowing he'd never dream of doing that to Lila.

Turning to look at her, he noticed Lila's gaze was riveted to the sight of the young girl trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey. Leaning close she whispered in his ear, "Does she actually like that?"

Heath shrugged. "I'd say so. Some people really get into this kind of stuff." Lila just nodded, pulled a face, and turned her rapt attention to the next scene, where another young sub was restrained.

A pretty young thing, barely out of her teens, she guessed, with a long red braid trailing over her shoulder, restrained wrists and ankles to a big wooden cross, while a big musclebound black man was busy attaching clamps, that were connected by a chain to her nipples, and bare pussy lips, while another thinner man was sliding a big glass dildo in and out of her pussy as she closed he eyes and really began to make some noise, moaning loud enough that they could hear her, even over the music. "Ouch," Lila said, feeling for the girl. She knew the nipples clips had to hurt, since Heath had let her feel what they were like. Then she noticed the weights on the chain tugging on the redhead's breasts and pussy. "Oh, that's got to hurt," she whispered, and Heath just nodded, pretty sure it would.

A sinister scene of two masked Doms taking turns whipping a young male sub, restrained face down, caught her eye next. "Does everything have to involve pain with these people?" she quietly asked Heath as she watched the young man flinch and saw the raised welts spreading across his back with each new lash of the whip.

Shrugging, he explained, "It's all part of the BDSM lifestyle. Surprisingly, pain and pleasure are pretty closely linked. And supposedly if you're capable of tuning out the pain, you can find a lot of pleasure in this stuff. And some people into the lifestyle feel they need the combination of both to really get off."

Lila had experienced the way Heath had gently lashed her, and had found it pretty arousing, but she couldn't imagine that someone nearly laying open her back with such a big long whip, would ever make her moan, or ever make her climax.

Then walking on, both of them noticed Shar completely naked, except for a leather collar around her neck on a slightly raised bed performing sixty-nine with the now nude man that Heath had introduced her to. For a moment he and Lila couldn't help but stand and watch. It was pretty compelling, the way they writhed, fighting to please the other, with his mouth hungrily lapping at her pussy while she was practically devouring his cock. But as the heat between the pair intensified and they became more violent with each other, biting, thrashing, hitting and screaming, Heath decided to lead Lila away. Their scene had gone from compelling to disturbing pretty quick, much like the one and only time he'd ever been with Shar. He tried not to shudder remembering it.

And no sooner had they turned to look further into the room when Sam Walters wandered in front of them, stopping their progress. "So glad you could make it to our group night this evening," he said with a polite nod of his head to both of them.

Lila averted her gaze respectfully, as Heath drew her closer by her leash. "Nice turn out, you must be pleased," Heath said, trying to maintain a friendly attitude.

"Not as pleased as I might be. Seems we have a few too many observers and not enough participants. What exactly did you have in mind for your scene with your young novice, Mr. Matthews?"

Heath hadn't planned on acting out a thing tonight, at least not in front of this crazy crowd, but knew he couldn't get away with telling him that. So, he said, "Thought I'd try binding her, and getting a ball gag on her."

"And then..."

Of course he'd expect more than just restraining her. He looked over at Lila. "Guess I'll have to see what inspires me once I get her bound, won't I?"

Sam nodded thoughtfully. "You know, Lars is without a partner tonight. Perhaps the two of you could work together on a scene with this sub. Maybe take her from both sides, once you get her bound. I'm sure Lars would be very pleased to work with the two of you."

"No," Heath said. "I'm still breaking her in, and she's not ready to be tag-teamed just yet."

Sam gave him a very serious narrow-eyed look. "But you'll never know unless you try though, will you?"

"I'm sure Lars can find someone to play with, there are still a number of subs walking around looking for someone to work with them."

And once Sam's attention was diverted by a pair of pretty young subs walking around hand in hand, without waiting for a response, Heath tugged Lila's leash and led her across the room, till they found an empty black satin-covered table. He gently picked her up and set her bottom down on the table, relieved when he looked around and found some restraints and even a few ball gags and different floggers, whispering in her ear, "I'm going to tie you up, but I'll try not to make you too uncomfortable." Her eyes were open wide as she nodded her head. She looked so scared, he wanted so badly to hug her and tell her she'd be okay. Heath glanced around and when he didn't see anyone watching them, he brushed a finger over her cheek, and said, "We'll get through this together, okay? And I promise I'll do my damndest not to hurt you."

It took Heath some time to get Lila bound, on her side, and comfortable. With the ball gag as loosely in her mouth as he could get it, he picked up a flogger, pulled down her black lace bikini panties to her knees and began to gently flog her ass. But a moment later he was shocked when the flogger was snatched from his hands, and before he could even react, Sam Walters was saying, "Allow me to demonstrate the proper technique," raising the little leather implement high in the air, and sending it crashing down on Lila's ass with a resounding crack, making her flinch hard, her terrified cry muffled by the ball gag. Heath felt the air leave his lungs as a big red welt was left rising on one of her pale round butt cheeks.

Seeing red, without thinking, Heath grabbed the flogger back out of the older man's hands, muttering between his clenched teeth, "I think I've got this."

Sam Walters slowly nodded his head, looking decidedly pleased with himself as he told him, "Be sure you do, Mr. Mathews. Just be sure you do." And with that he strode off.

They didn't stay much longer after that. Heath gently caressed her cheek as he took the ball gag out of Lila's mouth then freed her from the restraints, trying not to look at the angry red welt on her backside as he carefully pulled her panties back up for her. After taking Lila back to the room, Heath wordlessly stripped her bare and led her to the shower, where as gently as he could, he washed her body. Lifting her chin, he looked in her eyes and kissed her mouth as the warm soothing water engulfed them. Finally he said, "I am so sorry, you had to go through that, so fucking sorry."