Club X Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping her head to press her face to his chest, she wrapped her arms tight around his waist, murmuring against him, "It wasn't your fault, it's not like you're the one who hit me. And I know there was nothing you could have done to stop it. I'm just glad it's over." And so was he. Once he'd dried her off, he carried her to bed, trailing gentle circles over her back, he held her till she fell asleep. As far as he was concerned, he couldn't get her out of this hell hole fast enough, no matter what she said.

The next morning Lila awoke, naked, just as she'd gone to bed. Only difference was, now she had her legs spread wide with Heath's head between them trailing teasing little kisses up her thighs. She looked down at him and smiled with a delighted little sparkle in her eye. Ooh, what a perfect way to wake up.

Reaching down she ruffled his hair. Heath looked up into her eyes, and flashed that gorgeous smile of his, and explained, "After last night, I wanted to wake you with a smile."

She was grinning. So, obviously it had worked. Spreading her pussy folds with his thumbs, he dropped his head and lapped her sex from back to front with one long hot, sweep of his tongue. And closing his eyes, he began to feast on the sweet, sweet taste of her.

Remembering to spare his hair, Lila's clutched the sheets in her hands, desperately twisting at the fabric as he drove her closer and closer to the most delectable earth-shattering climax she'd ever felt, deciding he had to have the sexiest, most talented mouth in the entire world. Soon she began to pant and squirm, and after one last warm press of his lips to her sex, taking the weight of his body on his hands, he crawled up her the length of her and pressed the tip of his sheathed cock to her slick opening, telling her, "Just imagine if you agree to keep seeing me, you could wake up like this for as long as you ever wanted."

Thrusting her hips up to meet him, smiling into the heat in his eyes, she pressed her pussy against the thick head of his cock, replying, "You make a very compelling argument, sir."

Chuckling, he flexed again and pressed just a little further into the intoxicating heat of her, loving how good it always felt to have her surrounding him. "You know you still haven't agreed that you'll see me again after tomorrow."

She fought hard not to smile, as she said, "Maybe I'm afraid you're only asking me out to try and get in my panties. I've heard that happens with some men."

His eyes shot open, surprised at her for a moment then he withdrew and then pressed forward and thrust even deeper, playing along. "I hope you know I'd never do anything like that. Do I seem like that kinda guy?" he said, straight faced as he slid in deeper still, tightly clutching her ass in his hands as the incredible feel of being buried deep inside her swept through him.

Pulling back, she thrust her hips up even higher, taking him that much deeper into the snugness of her tight little pussy. "Well, I sincerely hope you wouldn't be that type."

Dropping his head, pressing his lips to hers, he suddenly sounded serious as he stared in her eyes. "You know we could always start over from scratch, and get to know each other first, if that's what you want."

"Hmm, that's an idea." She wrapped her arms around his neck and began nibbling teasingly on his lower lip. "But I'd hate to forget all we've shared until now."

"True. But I'd love to spend some time to really get to know each other, outside of here. In a place like this, it's only been about sex, and performing in the playrooms, unless we're like this in our room, where we can make love. Once we're outside of here, we could start over, and really try to connect."

She had to admit, she liked the sound of that, as she trailed her tongue over his lips. But already, she knew she'd never felt more connected to any other man she'd known. She was only half teasing when she said, "You mentioned kids before, which got me thinking, that I could never marry you, or ever have children with you."

Surprised by that, he stilled and stared at her harder, and asked, "And why's that?"

She looked a little uncomfortable, although she was still trying to keep things light, she said, "Well, if we ever had kids and they wanted to know how their parents met, we could never tell them the truth -- that you paid to have a week with me, after you won me at an auction. Then you promptly ordered me to my knees and had me..."

Touching a finger to her lips to stop her, Heath winced. She had a point. Then he looked into her eyes again, running his thumb gently over her cheek. "Well then, we could always tell them my version of how we met."

Her brow furrowed, she studied his eyes. "And what's that?"

"That I saw their mother across a crowded room and just knew I had to have her, and discovered I'd been right when I felt that little tingle run up my spine when ours eyes met."

"Tingle," she asked with a little grin, running her fingernail along his spine as she held his gaze, sending a visible shiver along the path of her finger.

Heath nodded his head, moaning at her touch. "Yeah, I took one look at you, and felt that twinge, that little tingle that told me I had to meet you."

Lila hugged him close, softly moaning as he began to press deep into the welcoming heat of her body again. "You know that just might work."

Heath grinned. Damned right it would work. And it was no lie, he'd taken one look at her, their eyes locked and he knew he had to have her. Of course he had no way of knowing then that he'd fall head over heels for her in a matter of hours -- which of course was something he hadn't planned on when he came in here to do some snooping around.

But now he had problem, he couldn't live without her, and whether she knew it or not, she was his -- and didn't have much longer to prove it to her. And if he failed, he just might lose her...