Clubbing

Story Info
Club Enjoys Husband's Wife.
5.6k words
3.76
57.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One

It's a Wednesday night, and Kelly decided that she wanted to go clubbing' in a different spot. Mike agreed. They both work hard enough and they knew they deserved some fun time. They found a spot called Polly's Playhouse, Kelly had heard they owned the best dance floor in the city, and she was ready to get down. Mike wasn't much of a dancer, but he loved watching her enjoy herself.

About an hour later, they pulled into the parking lot for the club, and Mike decided they were to sit in the VIP booth. It was a U-shaped booth, quite literally on the dance floor. Mike sat in the middle, and Kelly on the end. They ordered their normal drinks and took the scene in. There was a stage with a DJ. The dance floor was nothing either of them had ever seen before, it was comfortably packed, and the capacity said "450". The floor was only lit by the show lights, and an industrial sized black light that you would see at a rave that took place in a concert venue.

Kelly was hooked. "I'm gonna beat my feet to the floor," she said to Mike.

He couldn't hear her, so she pointed to the floor and he nodded.

The music was bumping, Kelly was feeling good. The alcohol had sank into her system and she felt a little weird, but didn't pay much attention to it. Little did she know, things were about to take a wrong turn.

Her favorite song came on, and she imagined herself stealing the spotlight, until this trio of females stepped in and did it for her. She felt a bad vibe from them; they reminded her of the mean girls that bullied her in high school. Slowly over the next few minutes her self- confidence began to dwindle, at the same time, she felt inebriated beyond the norm for the amount of alcohol that she had consumed. After the song was over, she began to walk back to the booth that Mike was sitting in until those same three women stopped her in her tracks.

"Hey you... Your skirt is bunched up and I can see your underwear."

Kelly blushed.

"Haha, how cute girls. She's blushing... You don't look so good. You're looking a little flushed. Did you get the special drink I sent to your table? It's called a Xanny Franny. It's a fruit drink with a few Xanax, I bet you're feeling good..."

Kelly was shocked. So that's why she felt so out of it.

She turned around to hurry back to the booth, but instead one of them grabbed her by elbow, "...and where do you think you're going? We want to dance with you..."

She decided to go with the flow, and dance with them. She swore something had felt off and wasn't sure what it was, now she knows she was drugged. Was it really a bad thing, or were they wanting her to enjoy herself? Either way, she decided to have some fun. Over the next hour, things got hot and heavy. One of the females got on her knees, and ran her hands up Kelly's legs, the tip of her thumb brushing the outside of her freshly shaven mound. Kelly jumped back and blushed. The females giggled.

Another one caught her from behind, grabbing her ass. "Ohhh.. She's wet!"

Kelly tried to look for her husband but he wasn't at the table. The female on her knees reached and tore her panties off. Kelly tried to scream, but her cries for help were drowned out by the rumbling bass of the sound system.

"You silly bitch, no one is going to help you. This is Polly's Playhouse."

Kelly had a questioning look in her eyes.

"Oh HAHAHA she doesn't know. Who wants to tell her?"

"Here at Polly's Playhouse it's inferred that you give consent to be stripped in public, upon entering. This is a lesbian club."

Kelly was a straight female who was sheltered growing up. This wasn't something that ever had crossed her mind, and now that same pure, innocent mind started racing. What was going to happen to her next?

"Look! The boys are here!" One of the women cried.

Kelly turned around and saw two men approaching the already decent-sized group that had been forming around her.

Kelly's panties were lying on the ground. One man bent down and picked them up. "Wow! These are SOAKED! Who do these belong to?"

Everyone pointed at Kelly and she could feel the redness in her face flush through her whole body at this point.

He looked her up and down, "Strip her."

"NO!!" Kelly screamed... "I'LL TELL THE OWNERS! RAPE! RAPE!"

"Ma'am... We are the owners."

They ripped off the little amount of clothes she had left covering her body, and a bell rang. All of a sudden the spotlight was on her. This was the big debut of the club's new game called, "Punish Polly." This didn't take place in the club, however. A big screen came on and it showed the inside of what looked to be a van. Kelly begged and pleaded, but everyone just laughed. She didn't want this.

She was then lifted over one of the men's shoulders, and carried out the back door into the alley. They first had to make sure that her pussy was clean, after all, only pigs played in filth.

They demanded her to lay on her back on the concrete and spread herself open. Meanwhile in the club, the camera switched to an angle that caught this scene on the TV. She begged them not to, but they didn't listen. They forced her onto her back with her legs open, and began to wash her. Her little lips were so red and puffy from the friction of the brush. They took a toothbrush and scrubbed her clit.

One of the men said "Try not to cum, part one."

The rules of the game were, if she could fight off an orgasm, she wouldn't need to go into part 2 in the van. If she came, then the game would proceed. They pulled back the hood on her clit, and scrubbed away.

It felt like the more she fought, the more intense the feelings were and before she even finished that thought, she was cumming. She had liquid spraying from her little cunt hole, never having squirted before, she wasn't sure what was happening to her body.

She was forced up onto her knees, and one of the females came over and lifted her skirt up. "Stick your fucking tongue out."

She didn't wanna taste a woman's private parts. She could smell the sweat, and the musky odor but had no option. The woman told her to hold her breath, and began grinding herself into Kelly's little pretty face until she came all over it. This happened with the other two women as well.

After all three women came, the man told Kelly to open her legs and then said " Oh yes, she's ready for the van."

The cameras cut over to the van where they could see Kelly being restrained. Her knees were bent onto metal anchors that held her calves. They pressed a button, and the contraption pushed her knees towards her chest and opened them more. Her wrists were strapped onto the bed above her head, her ribs and head both tied down too. She had nowhere to go.

First, the man grabbed a speculum, inserted it into her cunt, and opened it as wide as it would go. He took a clamp, and clamped the hood of her clit away. There were so many toys on the walls of that van, and he promised for each orgasm she couldn't hold back, they would use another toy. First up, was this vibrating clamp that they clipped onto her clit. It vibrated at an extremely high rate and it wasn't more than 3 minutes before she began to quiver and cry out, her juices ran out of the speculum into a bucket.

Since she came again, they decided to up the ante once more. By this point she was physically exhausted. Because she had a hard time breathing, they put some oxygen on and another dose of Xanax to keep her calm. This time, they pulled out a pump. They placed it perfectly around the edges of her clit and sucked it through the tube. It hurt, it was painful but she had no more energy to fight a battle she was already defeated in from the start. While her clit was being pumped, her husband was being summoned to the van. He entered and they told him that he gets to choose the next toy they use on her.

"A fucking machine, and don't forget to play with her breasts," He replied excitedly, taking his seat.

"It's been heard folks! Her very own husband wants her on a fucking machine as well as her tits played with. Let's make it happen."

One of the females brings in this large black square with several buttons on it. At the end of the rod there is a massive, 9 inch long, 3 inch wide silicone dildo. The other two females tie her breasts up, and grab ice cubes from the rape van's cooler, and proceed to rub the ice cubes on her nipples while massaging the breast itself. Kelly is going insane. She can't take it anymore. She's begging them to stop. She's wiggling. She's fighting. She's screaming. She's trying to thrash but she can't move. She has no choice but to give in and let it happen.

One of the men holds open the folds of her love pocket while the other man lubes up the dildo, and places it at the entrance of her cavern. She's thankful for the ice on the nipples, she can focus on that while they're stretching her insides.

She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath but is rudely interrupted by one of the men shouting "STOP! OPEN YOUR EYES."

She opens them.

"That's better, now proceed. You will keep your eyes open. This is real. You will stay present. Watch this mirror as we shove this dildo into you."

She can feel the pressure as her lips begin to part even further. It feels like a fist stretching the soft walls of her velvety tunnel. She gasps. They shove harder while the ice is melting down the hills of her tits. They push a button that's labeled 10 thrusts. The machine will thrust 10 times in one minute until her cunt adjusts to the monster that is now invading her. The women melted all the ice and now have grabbed 2 pumps, one for each nipple, and pump them up until they're purple.

Kelly begins screaming that it's too much pain so the man puts a vibrator back on her clit. That is not what she wanted. He turns the pumps to 15, and slaps her in the face. "BE A WOMAN! You wanna act like the married whore you are!? You'll be treated like a fucking whore... Calm down or you're getting a fucking roofie."

They turn it up to 20 pumps. Her little hole is spreading. It's red. It's raw, and now they're attaching another dildo to the same machine except this one goes into her asshole. She knows this is going to break her.

She's shaking, staring at her husband but all he gives her is a pat on the knee and a smile. "You cheated... You deserve this."

Juices are pouring in the bucket. She says she's thirsty, so they take a cup of her juices and force it down her throat. They put the smaller dildo up to her asshole and power on that side of the machine. One machine is at 20 thrusts, the other at 5. Her clit. Her nipples. She closes her eyes only to be awakened by the heavy sting of a flog striking her skin. " AWAKE I SAID!" She opens her eyes as ecstasy takes over her body and she enters into orgasm. As she's cumming, the machines are turned up, her vibrator on high, two women sucking her breasts and the other man is shoving his cock into her throat. She doesn't have an ice cubes chance in hell at fighting this.

She tries to hold back, but can't. It's inevitable. She begins to gush.

She's shaking.

She's screaming for her husband to save her, and that she's sorry but he only laughs, "Act like a whore, get treated like a whore..."

She didn't think it could get any worse until they switched the anal dildo out for another one that was 9 inches long, and 3 inches wide. She could barely take it in her pussy, let alone her ass. "Your husband handpicked all of this for you... Even the Xanax... "

Mike chimed in, "One of the girls could grind her pussy on my wife's, and the other could focus on her breasts."

The announcer thought about it, and replied, "Again, another suggestion by her husband! One more orgasm and we have another coming. No pun intended."

Her body seizes through another orgasm, sputtering, spitting, squirting, and then it all stops.

"Jessica, come here." Jessica spreads her legs, and places her clit upon Kelly's, and begins grinding while the other female continues to play with her breasts, rubbing, squeezing, licking and sucking, and the other riding her face.

Now everyone knows the true meaning of "Polly's Playhouse." Jessica can feel another painful orgasm creeping up for Kelly, and is instructed by the announcer to grind harder. Kelly is screaming into the pussy of the other woman, gasping for breath, crying, fighting, on the edge of passing out. A standby nurse orders 1 mg of epinephrine to keep her going. The medicine shoots through her system, and causes yet another orgasm. She begins to cum on Jessica's cunt, throwing Jessica into an orgasmic frenzy. The announcer said if she doesn't learn to hold her orgasms back, the van is going to be opened to the people in the club, she knew at this very moment that she was doomed.

Jessica climbs and sits on top of Kelly," I need a cock."

The announcer digs through the drawer and hands her a strap on, she fits it onto her medium frame, and forces Kelly up to make her lay on her belly. She grabs the lube after tying Kelly down in this new position and puts the head of the cock into her asshole as Kelly screams. One of the other females begins thrusting her tongue into her mouth to silence her, while her husband has taken on the role of playing with her tits. The announcer says the doors have opened for the public to form lines. It is now 1 am with no rest in sight for Kelly.

Before they knew it nearly the entire club was lined up. Jessica finished fucking Kelly's sweet nectar pot, and an unknown man jumped in to pump away, Kelly was turning into the city cum dump. Another man jumped in and started kissing her, while a female came in and stole a boob from her husband to play with. A stranger came in and began eating her ass while a female ate the cream from her pie. Her husband, sitting back, stroking his dick, watching the chaotic scene unfold, knowing there were 400 more people for her to please, his favorite moment was yet to come, blasting her in the face with his fat load while she's being raped and violated in all of her holes.

Another woman gets on her knees in front of Mike and begins sucking the fuck out of his dick, while he's watching all of this happen to his wife. She's sucking him like a clogged straw, willing ehesity ounce of juice to the surface, getting it ready for his wife's flushed face. Kelly's screaming through another orgasm. Two women are on her face, two men on her breasts, one man in her ass and a female with her fist in her cunt. The crowd is hungry... and Mike tells the announcer he wants to grant her a break until tomorrow.

Kelly is then given some juice, and some food, while the crowd clears out. She gratefully drinks every ounce of fluid she can get, and scarfs her food down like a malnourished animal. She's told she can rest, and without hesitation she lays down, and closes her eyes unaware of what happens tomorrow.

Part two:

The sun was shining through the flimsy blinds in the rape van, the smell of pussy, alcohol and used silicone flooding the air. Kelly woke up, hoping what she had experienced last night was nothing short of a nightmare; she was wrong. She sat up, her neck and back stiff from sleeping on a hard surface. She looked around and saw absolutely no one, she had no clock, no phone, and no water. She decided she would climb out of the hunk of junk in search of some water.

Shit, I'm naked. Oh well, it's not like the whole world didn't see what happened last night, she thought to herself as she rolled her eyes.

To her surprise, the van door opened. No lock, no security. She was free! She glanced up at the clock in the middle of downtown and it read 4:17 pm. 4:17!? Holy shit! No wonder she was so damn dehydrated, she slept the day away.

She looked around and saw a store called Laundry, Linen & Things. She proceeded to walk in there with the intent of using the bathroom, grabbing something to wear and getting some water. As soon as she had crossed the street, a black suburban sped up to her, the back doors flew open and two masked men jumped out and snatched her up.

When the panic subsided she looked up to see her husband with the group of men, but soon remembered that he had been the reason for all the abuse she went through last night.

"I need to pee," Kelly said.

"I bet you do," one of the masked men replied.

"I really do! I'm thirsty too."

"I don't doubt you, but you need to wait," the man said, almost impatiently.

"When we stop, may I use the bathroom?" She asked.

"No." Mike chimed in.

She could feel the road they were on become bumpy, her full perky C cups bouncing, her little pink nipples hard from the cold metal against her back. She felt the vehicle come to a complete stop. The back of the van was opened by someone outside, and they pushed her out the door. When she looked around, there was nothing but people, some of the faces looked familiar, like the people who were there last night.

"She needs water and vitamins," Mike informed the people. "I don't want her consuming solid food or it will hold up our plans."

Kelly was taken into this huge mansion, into this large room. It had drains on the floor, a hose, but across the 14x20 foot room, there were several rows of seats, and a sign that said "VIP only".

Kelly was instantly put into a soft, waterproof chair, and restrained with silk ties. Well, this is a step up, she thought to herself. Her knees were brought up to her elbows, and her ass was scooted down. As she was being positioned she observed people coming in to sit in the chairs and watch.

"These people paid $800 a piece to be here," a woman told her, "Best to just let things happen or you may never see the light of day."

"Okay," Kelly replied shakily.

A man in gloves approached and asked for an assistant. The assistant spread the lips of her private area, as the man said it was time to insert the catheter. The crowd cheered. Kelly wanted to oppose but remembered what the woman had said.

"We need to clean you up and clear you out, I hope you understand."

A balloon was shoved into her asshole, and her ass pumped with a saline solution, as they were pressing on her belly to force her to pee. She was instructed to hold the saline in her anus for 10 minutes and to go into the bathroom to evacuate. When she walked out, the man asked if the solution was clear, she said yes. She climbed back into the chair into the same position.

A circular contraption was brought over and placed over her pussy, clips from all angles were attached to her labia to pull her wide apart, and 3 gold members were invited up to assist. One was to inspect how damaged both of her holes were, to which they applied medicine. The second was then to examine the areas with sight, taste and smell.

"She is... um, a little, uh..." The second member stammered.

"Filthy? Disgusting?" Mike asked.

"Ripe."

A hose was taken from the wall and everyone was asked to clear away from this side of the room, except the third gold member. She was hosed down in hot water, and the third member was instructed to scrub Kelly's body down with a brush, except for her exposed privates, that was to be washed with fingers only.

Kelly wasn't going to fight this time. She actually enjoyed it, it felt good to be washed down, and taken care of.

After she was cleaned up and cared for, she was taken into a new area where she was given some fruit, and water. Kelly felt replenished, almost forgetting what she was here for until Mike came in.

"The show has been sold out, 100 seats at $800 VIP interactive and 400 seats $300 general." Mike notified the woman. The woman looked at Kelly and said, "We better get you ready!"

12