Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was seated in a chair where her hair was done, makeup was done, nails and toenails were painted, and her body was massaged. She felt like a million bucks, it couldn't be that bad for what was going to happen.

Kelly was led out of the comfortable room down a dark corridor into an elevator, where Mike, the woman and two assistants out night vision glasses on. They had gone stories underground. When the doors opened, it was pitch black, she could see nothing. For the first time since she was kidnapped, she was scared. They told her to let them guide her, and she did. She had no choice but to trust these people.

They proceeded to walk through a doorway, and she was instructed to climb up 5 stairs and sit in the chair. The chair had a hollow bottom, much like a toilet seat but only more sturdy. She was leaned forward with two bars stationed against each shoulder and each inner thigh. She was strapped for safety, and for restraint, and she was raised into the air, with her catheter bag sitting at her feet on a little metal cubby.

The lights turned on, and she panicked. There, 5 stories underground was an arena that was packed, she was on the stage, hanging 20 feet above. A spotlight shone onto her, and she was told to hang on. She was raised 30 more feet, and released. On the chair, she swung above the once silent crowd, who was now cheering. They could see every single part of her. She felt more exposed this time that she did the previous night.

They finally reeled her back in, and set her down. Her heart was pounding out of her chest and her body broke out into a damp cold sweat. They haven't even begun!

"Welcome, everyone. Last night, things got a bit messy which is why we decided to do this here tonight. She has been cleaned. She's been maintained, evacuated and she's been domesticated." Mike said into a microphone. "Nothing is off limits. There are no safewords. She is at your mercy, and at your disposal. First, I will have my fun, and then the 100 VIP members will be invited up. There are 10 other prisoners to serve those of you in the general seating so don't worry!"

Kelly's heart fell through her feet.

"The first order of business is to see how wet she is already. How much this all is turning her on and that will determine the mood for tonight. I do not want her to enjoy this, as she broke my trust and is being punished. Turn her around."

The entire contraption was turned so that her back was facing the audience, and she was then leaned forward, her holes completely exposed. "Who wants to do the honors?" Mike inquired.

"I will." The woman stepped forward, in her 6 inch heels, making her nearly 6' tall. She was wearing a red hooded cape with black fishnets and a black thong. She walked over to Kelly, and softly parted her lips, swiped her finger from just under her clit, up to her asshole and showed the audience her middle finger that was drenched in juices. "Oh," she chuckled, "She's in for it."

Before Kelly could scream, she had a ball gag placed in her mouth. The woman grabbed a riding crop and began whipping Kelly's breasts. It hurt so bad, Kelly was already crying. She was then laid back, and her pussy was getting whipped. She was already out of breath, and Mike called it to stop. "One more, on her clit. Hard. Firm. Ready?" The woman whipped her right directly on her clit. Kelly screamed so loud through the ball gag, the audience cheering as the pain led her to fill her catheter bag up a little more. "That is why she had a catheter. She's a pussy." Mike said, amused. The audience laughed.

Kelly was raised back into the air, and a vibrator was placed between the metal rods near her inner thighs. Her nipples, clamped to the bars, as well as her little plump cunt lips, and tiger balm was placed on her clit. It burned, so bad. Her clit began to throb, and swell. The vibrator was turned on as she was raised back to the 40 foot mark and she knew what was going to happen. Sure enough, the vibrator was turned on max vibration, as well as the nipple clamps, and she was swung into the crowd. The feeling of her stomach dropping coupled with the sensation of the vibrator was enough to nearly throw her over the edge.

"Don't you dare!" Mike barked into the microphone. You are not allowed to cum. If you do, I promise you will be more sorry than you are now."

Kelly couldn't help it. Her body betrayed her, 10 feet above the crowd, her juices squirting into the audience. Her body writhing in pain and pleasure. She wasn't sure what was next, but she knew she was in a lot of trouble. Tonight, she wasn't supposed to cum, and judging by the intensity of this session already, she didn't want to begin to think of what was going to happen to her.

"I guess the tiger balm didn't work, let's pierce her clit." Mike said.

They brought her back, and laid her down. A man came, clamped her clit, scrubbed it with rubbing alcohol, and put a cork on one side. Kelly's clit was extremely sensitive, as she just had an orgasm. The man shoved the needle through, and put a ring in. Kelly wanted to close her legs. It was a pain she's never felt before, but why is she so wet!?

"My turn," Mike said, almost sadistically. I'm going to cum in all three of her holes. First, he climbed onto her face and took the gag out. The woman held the back of Kelly's head as Mike inserted his erect member into the back of her throat, cutting off her air supply. "Assistants, please step forward. Take the clamps off of her nipples. I want one of you caressing her breasts, and another one of you whipping her freshly pierced clit.

Kelly tried to shake her head no as she was struggling for her breath. He smacked her in the face, "Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt. Shut the fuck up. You have no say." He told the woman to plug Kelly's nose and he began fucking her face like he'd fucked her pussy. He could feel her throat swelling around his cock and she was choking and struggling to get away. She could breathe enough to stay conscious, but he could feel her begin to weaken and he laughed. He began fucking her throat harder, until his cock was throbbing, precum oozing out, coating her throat. The assistant playing with her perky pink nipples, the other one, whipping her clit.

She's screaming into his cock, the pain is unbearable but there is nothing she can do. She can feel how hard his cock is, and she knows this won't end anytime soon. She feels him pumping harder as more precum leaves his hole, and yet, harder. She's praying for it to end because she knows the whipping will stop. She focuses on how good her breasts feel so she doesn't break mentally.

Mike pumps harder as he feels all of his muscles tense. All of these people watching him fuck his wife's throat, all of these people cheering him on, feeling Kelly choke on his cock, knowing he's causing her misery causes him to go into a full explosion, his cum spraying into the back of her throat; he doesn't stop. He shoves his cock to the back of her throat. Kelly hates swallowing, but this time, she was going to.

"Fucking swallow."

She shakes her head no.

"Fucking swallow or you're not going to breathe." He could feel her swallow and gag. This repeated until her mouth was empty of his cum. She was allowed to breathe, and breathlessly, he took his cock from her mouth as he stood up, endorphins running through his head.

He instructed the whipping to stop, but invited 5 members up onto the stage. Kelly was turned onto her belly, her ass looked hungry for Mike's cock. With no lube, he proceeded to enter it into her asshole. A female audience member climbed down with her cunt in Kelly's face. Kelly refused to eat her pussy, but when another audience member climbed under Kelly and began tugging on her clit ring with their teeth, she started to lap up the succulent juices.

The member under Kelly sucked her clit into her mouth, and it stung. It didn't feel good. Kelly vowed to herself that she would hold back her orgasm for it would hurt even worse to be whipped afterwards. Her ass was stretching, her nipples were being bitten, she had pussy juices covering her face, her clit being violated. Everyone was laughing because she was wet, she didn't understand why!

Mike felt the throb of his cock again as he was railing her asshole from behind, about to burst. He figured he'd cum in it and embarrass her by letting everyone watch her push it out. The second explosion wasn't as intense as the first but it felt so good. Her ass was spread wide and she was told to push it out like a good girl. She pushed and the cum oozed. One of the women from the audience licked it clean. Kelly was mortified.

Mike decided he should let the VIPs have their way as it was getting pretty late. After all, they did pay $800 a piece to have their ways with her. He pumped her pussy and came in it.

"100 VIPs, come up here please. Kelly. I need you to pee, now. I'm removing the catheter."

Kelly released, and Mike pulled the tube from her pee hole. "How does this little clit feel?"

"It hurts," she responded.

"Would it hurt to have an orgasm?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Here is the plan. Listen up! This is the grand finale. Tear her holes apart. Fuck her mouth until she can't breathe. Whip her. Smack her. Hit her. I don't give a fuck what you do, but I want her to have an orgasm. It'll hurt her so badly that maybe she'll finally know the pain she put me through."

Kelly was flipped onto her back. As soon as the buzzer went off, Kelly felt a woman begin grinding her cunt on hers. The lady must've had a pierced clit too, as this added friction and pain. As soon as she went to scream, she was met with a vat of hot fluids in her throat from a woman gushing juices onto her face as two men began shoving their cocks down her throat. She was also met with 3 fingers in her asshole, and teeth on her nipples. She knew there was no stopping it.

She felt her clit become even more erect, and she felt she was going to cum. It hurt her so badly, as everyone was making their ways through, across, around, in and on her body. No safe words. No comfort. Her body began to betray her and pain of relentless amounts sputtered across her body. As she began entering this orgasmic pain, she began to black out.

She could feel the pain, that was now putting her to sleep. The orgasms she couldn't control. The commotion around her as she faded to black.

Kelly shot up from her bed, in her home with her husband, panicking. Wow, it had all been a dream! She thought to herself. She stood up and went to pull panties on, but something was hurting. She grabbed her hand-mirror on her cherry oak nightstand, and there she saw a gold ring, hanging from her red, engorged clit.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12