Clubhouse Romp Ch. 02

Story Info
College freshman twink gets tag teamed by two old men.
4.3k words
4.76
9.7k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the semester went on, school got busier and took more of my time. I was not able to see Frank again, partly because of how busy things got but also because my roommates were usually home.

We kept in touch though, we would have late night phone sex or text each other, although he was terrible at it. I wasn't able to see him again for months. It was not until Spring Break when a window of opportunity finally arose. Similar to Fall Break, my parents were again going on vacation, this time, on a trip overseas. I seriously began to wonder if they even wanted me to be a part of their lives or if they were just suffering from a mid-life crisis of sorts.

Again, my roommates were all going back home for the break. Again, I was going to be alone for the whole week. And again, I was going to get cratered and creamed by Frank. In the days leading up the break, I became more antsy. I could barely stay focused for my mid-terms and had many sleepless nights, just anticipating being with Frank again.

On Friday evening, the last of my roommates bid farewell for the week and I was finally alone. Just like that, the whole town became deserted once again.

"Hi! You home?" I called Frank on his phone.

"Huh?! Who is this?!" Frank growled. "Ohhh...yesss...yesss, I'm ready for that sweet fat little ass of yours, I'm waitin' for ya!"

I giggled, embarrassed and hung up. I slipped on the tiniest pair of running shorts I could find from like middle school and a tank and flip-flops and hurried excitedly over to his place. "301E, 301E, 301E!" I kept whispering to myself aloud as I came up to his apartment. It was a cool, crisp full moon tonight, as I licked my lips and rang his doorbell.

The heavy thud of his footsteps lasted seemingly an eternity, but the door creaked open at last. My heart jumped and the butterflies were wreaking havoc in my stomach as the familiar anxiety and lust all returned upon gazing up at him.

"About time, boy! Damn school keepin' you busy! Get that little ass in here!" He growled. I tried to slither past him, but he stopped me dead in my tracks with a hand on my belly. "Mmmm...let me get a quick feel, make sure you ain't got that freshman 15! HAHAHA!"

"Unnnhhh...ohhh goshh!" I moaned softly as he plunged his hand into my shorts and grabbed my dick. He put his other hand down my backside and grabbed a handful of my ass.

"Damn...you been workin' out! Feels nice and tight! You haven't been foolin' around on me, have you?!" Frank glared at me, his putrid breath permeating my nostrils.

"N-n-no...of course not!" I stammered back, truly scared for a moment.

He relaxed into a dirty grin. "Mmm...let's get you nice and loose for daddy!" The door slammed shut. It had been about 6 months since I had last seen Frank, so there was a bit of stranger anxiety.

"There he is!" I heard another voice in the dimly lit apartment. In the tiny living room, sprawled out on the sofa, was Richard.

"Ohh!" I gasped. I had almost forgotten about Richard. I lusted after him following our first interaction at the clubhouse, but that was just a distant memory now. I was not expecting to hear from him, much less see him again.

"C'mere, sweety! Ash, right?!" He grinned. In the darkness, he looked even more menacing and monstrous. Frank was also quite massive in his own right, but I had been intimate with Frank already. Richard was still largely an unknown...and so black.

My heart raced as I tiptoed over to him. Frank's hand was on my ass, nudging me towards Richard. "Aw, come on, baby! I know you a little slut! Moan like one too!" Richard seemingly hissed at me. He grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me closer to him before shoving me down next to him on the sofa. I was startled by his bold aggression as my already dry mouth was parched at this point. I was bug-eyed at this point as I stared up at him, riddled with fear. His big, bald head was the size of a watermelon, anchored to his gigantic frame by a short and thick neck. He was dressed in shorts and a tee and was wearing crew socks. His calves and thighs were thick as tree trunks, appeared even more massive than Frank's, perhaps because of his dark skin tone.

I gulped as I gingerly eased myself down next to him. Richard immediately put his massive hand on my exposed thigh and pulled my leg up and draped it over his knee. I looked on in silent protest as he began rubbing his hand aggressively up and down my thigh, at times sliding it deep into my crotch area, but stopping just short of my mound.

"Been a while...thought we had somethin' goin' the last time we met. I suppose I read into it too much!" Richard said, his voice low and thunderously deep.

"I-I...I dunno...just busy...school and all," was all I could muster in response. My dry mouth and throat were not cooperating with me tonight. I couldn't take my off of him out of fear. I was in disbelief that he had already tasted me and was intimate in a way only 3 others had been in whole life.

"Yeah?" He leaned in close to me, his face barely an inch from mine. I turned away, but he stayed where he was, sniffing me, snarling, he was horny and was planning to fuck me and I wasn't going to have a choice. I did feel myself loosening up, relaxing a little. Frank plopped down next to me, it was a tight squeeze, being flanked by 2 massive men. They made even this 3-seat sofa look like a loveseat.

"How ya been, sweetheart? Miss daddy? I sure missed pounding that tight little pussy you got...mm...mmm..mm!" Frank hummed as he licked his lips. He caressed my face and neck with the back of his hand. I felt a little betrayed, I was planning on sleeping with Frank tonight. I had no idea about Richard.

"What's wrong? You wanted to meet Richard, remember? You asked me about him. His birthday is comin' up and I wanted to surprise him and you as well," Frank went on to explain.

I was into Richard. I remembered how good he felt on me that night as I was bouncing up and down on Frank. His full lips and long, thick tongue knew just how to make me cum, twice in fact. His eggplant dick that he flashed before backing off was one I jerked off too many times in my horny solitude. Plus, I had never been with a black man before, the curiosity burned within, Richard answered it, but not completely...not yet.

"I-I do...hehe...I just...I wasn't expecting him. But...yeah, he felt really good!" I blurted out, somewhat unexpectedly but my nerves were getting the best of me.

"Aw shit! Here we go!" Richard boomed, startling me. "C'mere...I'm gonna make you mine. You take this dick, you ain't ever gonna want anything else!" He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close with seemingly no effort. He grabbed my throat with his other hand and placed his whole mouth on mine and his tongue plunged into my mouth as he began kissing me. I let out a gasp before slowly reciprocating his kisses. The kisses graduated into a make-out session as Frank looked on.

I felt a tug on the left strap of my tank as it was being pulled down past my left shoulder. A pert brown nipple was uncovered as my shirt was pulled down. A familiar rough finger began to massage it slowly. My legs spread open as I began letting out muffled squeals and gasps. Richard was an amazing kisser, but Frank was driving me bonkers with his finger pad. I kept squirming in their grip, losing my mind from the feelings of ecstasy.

My lust was reaching a fever pitch. Richard still had me by the throat as he gently pushed me back on the sofa, never breaking his deep kissing. His passion was something I had never felt with any man, even Frank. Frank was gruff and a bit rough around the edges, Richard was a lover. His hand slowly moved off my throat and slid down to chest. It lingered there for a bit, before pulling the right shoulder strap down to expose my other breast. While Frank continued to slowly flick and pinch my left breast, Richard worked on my right. My muffled moans got louder, I reached out and grabbed Richard's shirt. He pulled off, "Ohh god...ohh god...nnhnnnhh!" I gasped out.

"Oh yeah?!" Frank teased. He lowered his head and I watched as he stuck out his tongue and began flicking my left breast. I squealed yet again and my back arched. My legs were spread open by both men. My eyes were closed as I felt Richard begin to suck on my right breast. His hand slid up my shorts, ripped the brief liner, then grabbed my dick with a sense of authority and ownership. I was already dripping wet and he grunted in satisfaction as he continued to stroke me while I simultaneously suckled both hungry old men.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cummm!!" I shrieked as I gripped the sofa and felt myself squirt into Richard's waiting hand. He must have approved as he growled while intensifying his sucking. He pulled out and licked his palm clean, then leaned in to kiss me again, shoving his tongue down my throat. I could taste my own cum deep in my mouth and thought I was going to get sick.

There was no time for that, however, as I felt my tank being ripped off with ease. Frank yanked off my shorts as well and tossed them away. While Richard continued to explore my throat, Frank stood up and undid his robe and dropped his boxers to his ankles. As if on cue, Richard pulled out and also stood up and pulled off his tee shirt first.

Richard wasn't as fat around the waist as Frank. He was actually just a bit overweight and carried his weight well. His arms were muscular, his upper body was even more massive than Frank. He had a patch of gray-white hair on his chest and a 5 o'clock shadow that was also gray-white. I wiped my face off as I looked up at Richard.

"I know you beggin' to get deep dicked, skank!" He goaded. "You wanna see it?"

I wasn't sure if it was a rhetorical question. "Answer me!" He boomed again.

"Mm-hmm," I bit my lower lip as I gazed up at him in fear and the impending lust that began to overcome me.

"Ask and you shall receive," he said, before dropping his shorts. He wasn't wearing any underwear, what was revealed in an instant was quite magnificent. It was nice and thick, easily wider than my forearm and almost as long. It was not quite as long as Frank's, but certainly thicker. The head was shrouded in foreskin, which gave it a menacing appearance.

I instinctively began touching my own dick as my heart began racing. My nipples stood erect and were still wet with both men's saliva. My breasts were sore and there were bite marks as well. I wanted Richard to fuck me so badly, yet I was also terrified. I had never seen one as thick as his, I had never been with a black man before, there were more firsts than I could handle.

"On your knees, sweety! Give daddy and uncle Richard a good suck!" Frank said. This was the first time it dawned on me that I was going to have to fuck both of them. I gulped as I dropped to my knees. I took hold of Richard's dick first as I looked up at him before opening my mouth. He pulled back the foreskin and a stream of pre-cum began dripping out. I caught it in my tongue before using it to lick the tip softly then flick it while listening to groan and growl. I was determined to please him in every way possible, starting with the blowjob of his life. I swallowed just the head first, sucking hard while stroking his thick shaft. I lusted oh so much for it, admiring its glistening curved figure. His pre-cum dripped on to my chest and thighs and I rubbed it on my nipples and pinched them softly. He grabbed the back of my head with both hands as he stood over me. He pulled his dick out and laid it straight on my face, and moaned as I glided my tongue on the underside of his dick before sucking on his balls. He wasn't nearly as hairy as Frank, which made it easier to navigate.

"Shit! I won't be able to hold this in! Bitch sucks dick like a pro!" Richard said. My hands were on his upper thighs and his hands gripped my head as I felt his body shudder.

"Arrrrghhh...arrghhhh....ahhhhhh!!" His voice thundered as a warm stream of cum shot into my mouth. I let out a muffled squeal in protest, but it was too late and I did what was necessary and swallowed as much as I could. He must not have cum in a few days, as it spilled out from the corners of my mouth and on to my body. He finally finished and I showed proper form by licking it clean for him. I looked up at him while smacking my lips and asked, "You like that?" sweetly.

"God damn!" Was all he could muster, as he looked spent. He plodded down on to the sofa before I felt Frank's hand on my neck as he yanked me to face him. I let out a yelp when he did and he immediately shoved his dick into my mouth. I gagged at first before easing into it. I did most of the same for him, but he was able to hold his load in.

"I'll open him up for you, Ricky," he joked. Frank got down on his knees, "Go fluff him, doggy style, let's go!" Frank commanded, his tone gruff, almost angry. I wondered if he was getting jealous. I did as I was told. Richard spread his legs as I crawled in between on all fours. I howled when Frank slapped my ass. "C'mere slut! C'mere, make it nice and hard...I'm gonna plow that little pussy wider and deeper than Frank could ever dream," he said in a deep raspy tone.

I smirked at him, flashing bedroom eyes, as I grabbed his flaccid dick and began stroking it. It immediately began swelling in size. Richard sat with his hands folded behind his head as he watched me work. Meanwhile, Frank slapped my ass with his dick a few times before plunging it straight in.

"Ohhhh!! Fuck...ohhh fuckk...fuck...easy...it's too big! Ssssss...unnnhh!" I screamed, my face contorted into a grimace as I clenched my eyes shut.

"What do you mean 'it's too big!' You took this whole thing the first time I fucked you!" Frank grunted out.

"Ohhh...unnnhhh...ssss...I'm just tight...just be nice!" I begged. He grabbed my hips and spread my knees more then pushed down my lower back to get my ass up more. I put my head face down between Richards thighs while Frank worked his way inside of me. My squeals and shrieks were met with jeers and boisterous laughter as both men reveled in my pain. Richard grabbed my neck and pulled me up and shoved his dick into my mouth, muffling my cries.

My face was red and my eyes were tearing up as I gagged on his dick, while Frank began to pump in and out of me with the same machine-like pounding as the last time. Soon, my cries disappeared as it started to feel good again. My distressed face was back to being lustful once again and I began gyrating my hips back into Frank as he howled and slapped my ass while Richard moaned and groaned loudly. Every so often, Richard would pull out his dick and smack me in the face before plunging it back in. Before long, Frank began breathing more heavily and his grunt became louder. I braced myself as pounded me in deep and held my hips in place as he let out a massive groan. A warm jet of cum shot deep within me, much to my satisfaction. "Damn...that was the best finish I had in a long time, even better than the first time I fucked you!" Frank panted. He pulled out and I did my due diligence, cleaning him up properly.

"Alright...time for me to get some of that ass! Up here, boy! On your back! Spread those legs open!" Richard ordered. I was nervous as hell, but I quickly did as I was told. Not quickly enough, I suppose as the moment my knees touched the sofa, Richard grabbed my ankle and flipped me over on to my back. He held my legs open by the ankles and I watched as he buried his face between my legs.

I screamed out as my eyes popped wide open, "Ohhhh!!" Richard swallowed me whole, his full lips and long, rough tongue made contact with my dick and I squirmed and writhed as he kissed and sucked on all my intimate parts. His appetite for me was insatiable, only matched by my lust for him. I gazed down at his massive bald, black and veiny head, dripping beads of sweat as he worked fervently. I softly caressed the back of his head with my hands as I moaned and whimpered.

Not to be outdone, Frank plopped down next to me and began groping my breasts before leaning over and sucking on them. It wasn't long after when I let out a shriek, "Oh god I'm gonna cum again! Unnnnhhnnnnhh!!!" My back arched as I released into Richard's mouth. He seemed to relish my taste as he kept his mouth firmly on me, extracting every last drop for himself before flicking the tip of my dick (which drove me nuts) before pulling off.

I lay there in a daze for a moment before he told me lie on the sofa with my head on the armrest. I did as I was told and kept my legs open for him as I watched him slowly get himself into position. I studied his face, his small eyes, large, flat nose with huge nostrils, full lips outlined by a 5 o'clock shadow. He grabbed hold of the back of my thighs and had me spread eagle. He smiled, "You ready for me to make you mine? You had Frank's big dick, but not a big black dick like this one!"

I gazed up at him as I nodded slowly while biting my lower lip. "Mmm," Richard moaned in lust as he slapped his dick on my belly before lifting my hips up and slowly pushing himself in.

"Unnnhhh...oooohhh!" I screamed as I pushed back on his belly as much as I could to brace myself. My back arched as I writhed. He kept pushing himself in, the thickest part was actually his shaft, it was wider than my wrist, much larger than Frank's.

Taking Frank's head was the most difficult part, but also fortunately, was the first part. Richard became more difficult the deeper he went inside of me. "Ohhh fuck...ohhh fuck...ohhh gosh...no...noo...you're too big...unnhh!" I screamed.

"Too late for that, you wanted it, now you gettin' it!" I heard Frank chime in. I panted and shut my eyes. Richard released my legs and instead began pinching and rubbing my breasts, which did help alleviate some of the trauma he was causing.

I braced my feet on his hips and looked down between my legs. I could see his thick black dick slowly begin to pump itself in and out of me. The veins were popping out and my own dick lay flaccid on my belly, pooped from the two orgasms it went through. I reached down and touched his dick and felt it going into my hole. Fuck, he was barely halfway in and it was only getting thicker. Eggplant indeed!

I kept raising my hips and pushing back on his belly, but after what seemed like eternity, I felt him finally fully inside of me. We were both pouring sweat and panting by this time. He put my one leg up over his shoulder and lay on top of me, his face just an inch from mine as we looked each other in the eyes. He began pumping rhythmically, gyrating his hips in a circular motion.

"Oh gosh! Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh...ssss...unnhh..fuck...ohh fuck...ohhh!" I began moaning loudly with throaty high-pitched voice. He released my leg from over his shoulder and held my hands down as he nudged my face up with his own and we began making out. He then released my hands and I immediately grabbed his large, muscular ass and felt his movements. He was so large, I was so tiny and vulnerable underneath him. I did my best to wrap my legs around him, but he was too wide and so my feet were instead pointing up at the ceiling as I held on to his hips and ass tight.

Within a few minutes, he stopped kissing me, "You gonna make me cum again, shit, that is a tight little hole! Fuck!" His thrusting became more rapid and the moisture from our sweat and pre-cum and saliva combined to make a rhythmic clapping sound as he slammed into me.

"I'm ready for you, cum inside of me!" I whispered to him breathlessly as he grunted loudly. He reached down and looped his arms in between my thighs and grabbed my ass with both hands as he began to pound me violently. I felt myself cum yet again, right at the moment he came inside of me. The sound of his orgasm was magnificent, his voice thundering, his body shuddering. He didn't pull out until he made sure he planted his seed deep within, just as Frank had done before him.

12