Clubhouse Romp Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he finished, he pulled himself off slowly and dropped on to the sofa, seemingly exhausted. I was beginning to leak cum from my ass, which I happily wiped up with my fingers and deposited in my mouth and rubbed on myself.

"Still horny as ever!" Frank said. He reached over and took me by the hand. I was a bit perplexed, but followed. He winked at Richard and Richard let out a sly grin as he slowly got to his feet. Frank led me to his bedroom and threw me on to the bed. Richard laid next to me on one side and Frank on the other. Frank then grabbed me, "Get on top of me, sweetheart, ride it like a cowboy!"

"Oh gosh...your turn now, huh?!" I asked, somewhat annoyed as I was exhausted, although I should have realized this was obviously going to happen. Frank had a firm grip on my hips as I slowly lowered myself on to him. I let out a soft gasp as I felt him fully inside of me. Richard had opened me to the point where Frank was not really even noticeable.

"I think we turned you out!" Richard laughed as he saw that I was barely reacting to Frank's dick slipping in and out of me.

"I think he is going to need more, Rick!" Frank panted out.

"Oh yeah!" Richard said as he got to his knees.

"Wait...what??!! No...please!" I screamed as Frank grabbed my lower back and pulled me closer to him. I felt Richard position himself behind me, straddling Frank's legs.

"Ohhhhh god!!!" I screamed out as Richard started to push himself inside of me. "Oh fuck...ohhhhh...ohhh...ssss...ohhh!!" I screamed through gritted teeth. Frank held me close to his body as Richard worked his way back into me. Not before long, Richard was fully inside of me as I lay on Frank's chest, completely spent. I felt Richard grab hold of my hips and begin thrusting in and out while Frank thrust up into me. Through the exhaustion and pain, I began to feel just a sliver of pleasure. I grabbed hold of Frank's massive arms and kissed his chest.

"Mmmm...I knew you'd like it!" Frank chuckled. He pulled me up closer to him as we kissed. Richard lay down on top of me as he thrust in and out. I was sandwiched between two old hairy men, a combined 140+ years of experience fucking my 18 year-old body, the realization of this turned me on even more as I had yet another orgasm.

We finally finished and Frank agreed to let me shower with Richard. As we showered, Richard held me close. "You like me? You like how I fucked you?" He whispered in a deep voice.

I looked up at him, his massive 6'6" frame. I dropped to my knees and began blowing him again. I paused for a second, "Does that answer it for you?" I asked once again in the sweetest and most seductive voice I had. He chuckled, "I want you to belong to me, you like that dick, don't you?"

"Yess," I whispered.

At the end, we kept it a secret from Frank. I fucked both of them at different times, sometimes I'd take both at the same time, but I made Frank feel like he was in control. He had no idea that I'd been with Richard, to this point, far more times than with him.

12