Clubhouse Romp Ch. 03

Story Info
College twink gets pounded in between bookshelves by a bear.
3.9k words
4.69
5.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, break was over and back to school I went. My ass was sore and raw from the pounding I took from both Frank and Richard, along with my hips from spreading them open so frequently.

Nonetheless, I had to keep a smile on face even as each movement from my body elicited pain. My roommates and classmates had no idea about how I had spent my breaks alone in town. I wanted to keep it that way. The weeks went on with radio silence between us as the semester kicked into high gear once again with final exams in view.

I assumed both Frank and Richard were retired old farts. This assumption gave me some degree of confidence as I was not too worried about being outed. I also assumed Frank and Richard wanted to keep our arrangement a secret. If only...

On one hot night in early summer, I was at the campus library studying for my finals. It was getting dark out, though the library was still relatively full, as all the other students were also busy preparing. My phone began buzzing, vibrating the whole table. I grabbed it in a panicked frenzy, my face red with embarrassment as I got glares and glances from the other people sitting at my table. I felt the weight of the entire library on me as I looked down to see who was calling.

I didn't save the contact, lest someone unwittingly had access to my phone. I began shivering nervously as my throat dried up. It was Richard's number. I let it go to voicemail at first, but then he called a second time.

I got up from my seat and tip-toed into a narrow aisle flanked by tall bookshelves. "H-hey!" I stammered a loud whisper.

"Where you at, boy?! I'm missin' that sweet soft booty!" Richard's voice shook the phone. I struggled to turn the volume down, my face beet red. I lose my dexterity at the worst times, I thought to myself.

"I know...I want you too. I have final exams coming up," I whispered back, trying to cover my mouth as I spoke directly into the phone. Strangely, the phone went silent. I looked down and the timer was still going. I was in an aisle that was somewhat further away from the reading area and I was facing the wall. "Richard? Richard? Are you there?" I kept whispering. When I heard no response, I ended the call.

I turned around and gasped, my face lost all color. It was Richard dressed in a campus janitor's uniform as he strode towards me. His gold fillings glittered in the dim light as he grinned. He licked his lips, closing the distance with his long stride.

"Y-you work here?!" I was incredulous.

"Part time shift manager, bitch!" Richard let out a sly grin.

I quickly glanced around to see if we were alone. Richard pinned me against a small bookshelf that lined the wall, then shoved his hand down my shorts. I was not hard, nor was I ready for him. He attended to that, forcing my thighs open and stroking me. I let out a soft gasp as I looked up at his giant 6'6 frame timidly.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I whispered, powerless to even put up resistance. I kept my legs spread open for him as he stroked me. My dick began to twitch in his massive palm, the calluses providing a bit more sensation. My nipples perked up through my tee shirt, chills radiated through my body. I bit my lower lip as I continued to look up at Richard, my eyes pleading for him to stop.

"I don't like being ignored, boy! I don't give a fuck what you got going on. When I want booty, I want it now!" Richard spoke as he continued to fondle me. He reached down with both hands and hoisted me up on to the bookshelf. Positioning himself in between my legs, I could only look on in fear as he tore off my shorts. After ripping my tee shirt, I was completely naked. Out of fear of being seen, I stayed quiet. Unfortunately, that proved to be impossible. I let out a whimper as Richard began squeezing and flicking my erect dark brown nipples. He leaned in and grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall. His tongue plunged deep into my oral cavity. I braced my feet on his hips as I slowly began to reciprocate his kisses. He kept flicking my breasts, though my whimpering was muffled with our make-out session.

The bookshelf began to shake with our collective weight. He dropped to his knees and grabbed my ankles and spread them wide and propped my feet up the shelf. I could only hold on and stare as he dove in between my thighs. I bit my lower lip and clenched my eyes shut, to avoid moaning. My dick was in his mouth, his tongue enveloped it, flicked it, massaged it until I was in ecstasy. He then grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge and shoved my knees back before fucking my asshole with his tongue. I almost creamed from that alone. His facial hair grazed against my bald mound, my toes curled, my back arched as I struggled to contain my impending orgasm. Too late...

My hips jerked forward and my head tilted back as I let out a loud gasp. I grabbed his head, "I'm cumming...oh God!" Richard quickly swallowed my dick whole as I felt my warm cum pulse into his mouth. His thick full lips gripped my dick like a vise. My whole body tremored from the sensation.

He immediately stood up and dropped his pants. The weight from his keys created a loud thud as they fell to the floor. I knew I had no choice but to please him. My ass ached for his big black dick, yet I was ashamed and conflicted. I dropped to my knees and began to stroke then suck. With deliberate strokes and licks, his penis swelled to its full glory. The eggplant made a triumphant return in my mouth and Richard showed his pleasure. His hands gripped the back of my head as it bobbed front and back. My mouth was stretched to its limits, trying to accommodate his mighty thick shaft. The saliva and pre-cum mixture I had become accustomed to ever since I was first defiled by Frank months ago started leak around my mouth and slowly drip on to my breasts and thighs. I stroked my own dick, still wet with Richard's saliva. My inner thighs and ass were all wet, evidence of molestation by Richard's mouth.

I let out soft groans and moans as I forgot for a moment that I was blowing an old man at the campus library during business hours. Richard was letting out deep groans and grunts as he stood over me. I had my hands on his massively thick legs, admiring how strong they felt. He would occasionally pull his penis out of my mouth and either smack my face gently with it or would shove my face into his balls to gargle.

I noticed the pindrop silence that had left us to our devices went away as I could hear the rustling of papers as the other students started to pack up their belongings to head home for the evening.

"C'mere," Richard barked. He pulled me up then turned me around and bent me over the bookshelf. He threw my one leg over so that my knee was propped up on the shelf with my other foot planted on the floor. My ass was wide open in this position. A big hand on the back of my neck kept me with my face down on the top of the bookshelf. I heard him spit into the palm of his hand followed by the sound of him lubing himself with his spit. He reached down between my legs and stroked me, gathering some precum which he then used to lube my ass.

"Arrghhh....oh fuck....oh fuck...oh...Richard...Richard...ohhh...ohh sir....easy!" I squealed as I felt the head slowly but surely penetrate my ass. My hands gripped the top of the bookshelf as I gritted in pain. It had been a few weeks, but I tightened up quick. I kept raising to the tips of my toes from the searing pain.

"Aww, you tightened up quick! Like a virgin! HAHA! Now I know you can take some dick!" He smacked my ass, "Shit...that ass jiggles, you can twerk on my face after we done here!" He let out a deep chuckle as he smacked my ass again, this time, it hurt and I was sure that it left a mark. He kept thrusting inside, before finally I felt him completely inside of me. I was panting and sweating, I felt like I was being ripped in half. I had no idea why it was hurting so much or why I was so tight. Keeping my one leg propped up on the top of the bookshelf while being bent over was also not the most comfortable position.

It was futile to resist, however. The man who was fucking me was gigantic. My 5'5 120 lb frame was dwarf-like when compared to a 6'6 350 lb behemoth. He tossed me around like a doll when we had sex at his place the last time. I remember looking like I had just finished a triathlon after leaving his apartment one night. I could barely walk home. This was actually tame, compared to those times. Speaking of...

His grip on the back of my neck intensified as he pulled me off the bookshelf, his dick still anchored inside of me. "Let's go doggy on the floor, bitch! I want that nice tight pussy to sing for me!" He spun me around and we both dropped to our knees. I was breathless and gasping for air, sweat poured down my face. He grabbed my arms and held them behind my back effortlessly with one hand as he shoved my face to the floor. "Ass up! Spread 'dem legs! Ass up!" He barked. Richard was not being nice. He was officially treating me like I was just his sex toy. Once again, he met no resistance from me as I submitted to his will completely. I spread my legs open and kept my face on the carpet.

Slowly but surely, he began thrusting in and out, in and out. The wet clapping sound beat rhythmically. The pain was there, though not as much. I began to moan softly while biting my lower lip. He kept my hands tied behind my back and would occasionally smack my ass then grab a handful. He let out deep grunts and groans as he gyrated his hips.

He released my hands and pulled himself out. "On your back!" He barked.

Frightened, I immediately dropped to my side and turned around to face him and spread my legs for him. He leaned down and kissed and nibbled on my breasts. He grabbed my hips and lifted them in the air and took my dick in his mouth, much to my pleasure. I let out a soft whimper, "Unnhhh...it's yours...oh gosh...it's yours!"

"Fuck yeah, it's mine. You are mine!" He chuckled as he dropped my hips. He grabbed my knees and spread me apart before guiding his penis inside of me. It was not painful, just a slight discomfort as he got half way in, the thickest part of his penis was the shaft.

Suddenly, to my shock and horror, I heard a couple of girls laughing and whispering as they walked past our aisle. I was looking upside down as they glanced at me and Richard. A loud shriek followed by, "Holy shit, some gigantic black guy is fucking this other kid!"

An uproarious commotion followed. Richard didn't seem to care. He kept thrusting in and out, never breaking his rhythmic pounding. He held me by the hips and pulled me up to meet the level of his thighs as he slid in and out of me. My tiny breasts jiggled, now riddled with bite marks and saliva.

I heard the loud gallop of footsteps as seemingly the entire school library suddenly appeared at the aisle entry. Multiple people whom I recognized, they gawked and jeered. I could only look at them from my upside down view as I lay on the floor getting ravaged by a much larger old man. Soft, breathless moans were all that could come out of my mouth even though the rest of me was beet red out of shame and embarrassment.

Strangely, the confidence from Richard is what finally broke the awkwardness. "Keep watching me fuck this little pussy! Then I'm coming for you!" He growled at them. Just like that, they all scattered. "Oh my god! What the fuck?! Fucking fudgepacking motherfuckers!" I could hear shouting from the frat boys in the background. "That kid is in my chemistry class! Holy shit, it all makes sense!"

Well, cat's out of the bag now, I thought to myself. In dramatic fashion, no doubt. Without warning, Richard hooked his arms behind my legs and cupped my lower back. I let out a shrill as he stood up. I wrapped my around around his neck.

"Security gonna be comin' by to lock it down. I'll take you to my office!" He let out a deep chuckle as he carried me, his dick still inside of me, through the main aisle towards the back of the library. He entered a code on the secure doorlock and opened the door. He had no trouble with me in his arms. My feet dangled while I held on to him for dear life. I was in the arms of a giant and was at his complete mercy. The "office" was a tiny closet with utility shelves and cabinets on one side and a folding twin bed against the wall. A desk was against the wall closest to the door with a small desk lamp serving as the only source of light.

The door slammed shut with a sense of finality. I could see the lights in the library dimming to darkness as the door closed. We made our way to the tiny bed where he sat down with me still straddling him. I gasped a bit when he sat down, as he was now balls deep inside of me. I looked up at him in the darkness, my arms still tightly wound around his massive neck. We sat quietly while waiting for security to clear out. I suppose the guy missed our clothes along with the other signs of our sexual romp in between the bookshelves. I could hear the man plodding past our door. My heart skipped a beat as I heard him try the doorknob, but then breathed a sigh of relief as he kept moving.

"We got all night now," Richard let out a creepy grin. "Tomorrow is Sunday, library won't be open. You can scream like the slut you were born to be!"

With that, he grabbed my waist as I began slowly gyrating my hips, twerking and grinding on his monstrosity. He held my hands behind my back and began sucking on my breasts. I let out a squeal as I felt myself cum. Soon, beads of sweat poured from both of us, the wet clapping from our bodies fucking filled the tiny dark closet. Richard flipped over and put me on my back, spread eagle on the dingy twin mattress. Holding my legs open by the ankles, he pounded me relentlessly. My moans turned to screams as I felt myself cum again. I lifted my hips up to accommodate his large penis better. Soon after, Richard's body began to tense up and his groans became growls and grunts.

"Open your mouth! C'mere!!" He bellowed. He pulled out and tossed my legs as he straddled my face. Like a water gun, his warm, gooey cum shot out and all over my face. While most of it went into my mouth as I wanted, he obviously hadn't cum in quite a while. It was all over my face. I squeezed and stroked his shaft while sucking on the head, making sure I cleaned him out. His loud groans and moans were music to my ears, motivating me to work harder to please him. He finally finished, gently rubbing my nipples with the tip of his penis while I directed all of his cum from my face into my mouth. I relished the liquid prize I traded my sweat and tears to collect and I wasn't going to let it go to waste. Richard clearly approved, "You a horny little bitch, ain't you?! God damn, that is some high class ass!" He smacked my ass as he slowly got to his feet.

I lay on the mattress, content with myself and feeling completely fulfilled. It had been way too long since I had a good fuck, and Richard was the perfect answer to my needs. Richard unlocked the door and strode out into the pitch dark library. My hips were sore from being spreading my legs for so long. My ass felt raw and it was hard not to waddle when trying to walk. He really fucked me good, I thought to myself.

I couldn't hear him for a while, I heard the main door open and then shut and lock again. In the distance, I laughter that echoed through the darkness. I had no idea where my clothes and flip-flops were, I tip-toed barefoot out into an open area where I saw silhouettes of 2 giant men, the taller one was Richard, then there was a heavyset man wearing what looked like a security uniform. I swallowed hard as I ran back to the closet. My face was sticky and I was still sweaty and signs of Richard's mouth and dick were plastered all over my body. I looked on nervously as their animated deep voices got closer and closer. Richard's massive frame suddenly filled the doorway. He was still naked, his now flaccid penis still looked gigantic. I was impressed that I was able to take all of it inside of me.

He stepped aside to reveal the other man who was with him. He was definitely quite a bit shorter, perhaps around 6' or 6'1, but heavyset with broad shoulders and a bit of a gut. His security uniform fit him poorly, the pants were obviously from a time when he had a little less belly and a little more hair up top. His shirt looked like it was about to pop a button near his belt line. He had short gray hair, almost completely bald, but just enough to perhaps give him hope that he could grow back his crown from yesteryear. He was lighter-skinned, perhaps Hispanic, couldn't really tell in the darkness. His tiny eyes seemed out of place on his otherwise massive head and neck. A thick, flat nose with large nostrils flared as he huffed and puffed as he stared at me lustfully.

I could only imagine at this point what was going to happen next. My already defiled body was going to descend even further into filth. Sure enough, the giant man stepped into the room and Richard slammed it shut. With the desk lamp providing the only source of light, I could watch the man as he slowly unbuckled his belt, followed by his pants. They dropped with a heavy thud, revealing stained white briefs. His bulge was impressive to say the least. He lost patience with his shirt as he just began ripping it open. His entire body was covered in a thick forest of gray and white hair, not unlike Frank.

My face contorted into one of disgust at the sight of having him on top of me, his mouth and hands all over my tiny body. The image in my mind was soon to become reality as he lumbered towards me. I could only look up at his face as he grinned at me creepily.

"I'm Ramon, I heard a lot about you, we work together. You like fucking old men, we are lonely over here, you are quite sexy, I want to fuck your hot little ass," he said in a thick accent. I simply stared at him incredulously as he walked up to me as I sat on the edge of the tiny bed. He dropped his briefs, revealing his thick penis. It was not quite as long as Richard or Frank, but it was thick and uncut with bulging veins. It curved to the left, it was deceptively large, hidden by the massive belly of its owner.

Ramon grabbed his dick, pulled back his foreskin and started wagging it near my face. I couldn't believe the nerve of this guy, expecting me to simply start blowing a complete stranger. The stench was nauseating. I had been in between enough old men's legs to have experienced all sorts of stench, but this one was a bit extra. Nonetheless...

I opened my mouth silently as he plunged himself in. He pinched my nose shut as he shoved himself aggressively deep into my mouth. My eyes watered and I could only grab his thick thighs in protest, but he simply grabbed the back of my head with both hands and began full-on face-fucking me.

As it had been before, I became used to his stench as my head bobbed back and forth, occasionally choking on his thick penis. He reached down and fondled my breasts from time to time, or pinched my nipples. He would also at times, pull his dick out of my mouth, only to smack my face hard enough to hurt.

He tossed me on my back and spread my legs open and began to suck on my dick. I lay there helpless, still in shock that a complete stranger was ravishing my body. "Unnnhhh....ssss...unnnhhh...ssss...oh gosh...please...stop...please...nnnooo...ohhh goshh," I moaned softly, my head tilted back as Ramon's full lips slurped and smacked my dick. He was hungry and it showed. The pads of his fingers teased my nipples, already sore from Richard. My body convulsed and stiffened as I let out a shriek. Yet another orgasm, yet another squirt, yet another stranger. I grabbed his one hand that was on my breast and softly touched the back of his head with the other as my hips lifted and thrust forward into his mouth. My back arched and his slurping and sucking only intensified, ensuring that he extracted every last drop from me. I was already largely drained by Richard, this guy was clearly getting sloppy seconds.

12