Clubhouse Romp Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was done, he stood up and grabbed me by the waist and tossed me further back on the tiny twin folding bed. The frame bent and flexed as he put his knee down and climbed in. He threw my legs apart before leaning in to suck my breasts. I could only hold his face as I moaned and whimpered and gasped softly. He flicked my nipples with rapid strokes then would nibble on them gently with his teeth before sucking on them completely. He reached down between my legs and stroked me while doing so. I couldn't wrap my legs around him for he was far too big. His sweat dripped on to me. I was disgusted yet again that this ugly fat old hairy man was going to fuck me. Yet I was helpless to stop him. He sat up and pushed my legs back before shoving himself inside of me.

My muted screams and muffled cries went unheard in the tiny closet in the back of the dark library as both men took turns ravaging my body.

12