Clubhouse Romp Ch. 04 - The Finals

Story Info
College twink gets locked in a 5 man cum slam with bears.
7.2k words
4.7
6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't think the pounding would ever stop. Richard and Ramon passed me off to one another as they took turns fucking me in every position possible. By the time I was finally allowed to leave in the wee hours of the morning on Monday, my ass was a bloody crater, my body was matted with dried sweat, cum, and tears. The room we were locked in together at the library also reeked of decay and decadence.

I waddled home wearing only flip-flops and covered my privates as best I could with my tiny running shorts held together with masking tape. Richard was considerably horny but also plain inconsiderate as he had decided to rip off my shorts that night he took me in the aisle. I would have simply pulled them off for him, but it was too late now.

I caught a couple of glances and gawking stares from a few homeless people wandering the streets at that hour, but was able to make it into my apartment otherwise unseen. It was 3:00 AM when I entered the 4 bedroom apartment. I could hear soft moans and the rhythmic squeaks of a bed coming from one of my roommate's bedrooms, he was obviously having sex with his girl of the weekend.

I sighed before tip-toeing into my room and quietly locked my door. For the next couple of weeks before our final exams, I mostly stayed in my room, rarely venturing out. Thankfully, we had Zoom meetings and other forms of virtual classrooms which made my life easier.

Whenever I did go out, for food or for fitness, I kept a low profile, scared that I someone from the library would recognize me. Fortunately, most people didn't seem to pay attention.

Final exams came and went, what a tough 3 day stretch, that was! Following the last of our final exams, that Friday night we all went bar-hopping to celebrate the conclusion of our freshman year. I would say that from the amount of alcohol I consumed, it was evident that I was relieving some serious stress from school. We made rounds of the 3 bars that existed in the entire town, going from one to the other, then back around. Beer, tequila shots, Jager bombs, etc. were consumed in great amounts by all 4 of us.

By the end of our 3rd round trip, the group began to scatter a bit. My one roommate ended up going back his girlfriend's place. The other 2 stuck around to start a 4th round, before hitching a ride with some upperclassmen to some club in the city 2 hours away. Such good roommates and friends, I thought to myself.

I was sitting by myself when the bartender brought me another shot of tequila. "The guy over there said you looked sad and lonely, wanted to cheer you up!" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Huh?" I was clearly drunk, but I looked up and saw Frank. He gave me a quick wave before lumbering over to my table.

"Hey there, Ash! Long time, no see!" He said in a gruff, but mild-mannered tone.

"I know...I'm...gosh, I'm sorry," I started, but he put up a hand to silence me.

"No, no...no need to apologize to me, boy, I know yer busy. The thing is though, I heard you been hangin' with Richard lately. Actually, Richard and some other fat bastard, what was it that happened? They locked you in a two man cum slam?" Frank's tone shifted from friendly to stern and interrogative on a dime.

I was clearly drunk, my thought process had slowed and my words were slurring, "I-I dunno...it was just that he surprised me and I didn't know there was another guy I also had to be with...I'm sorry," I stammered out a response.

Frank chuckled, "All good, but you do owe me, now, you understand? No excuses, it's summer time. You stayin' back or your folks want you home?"

I thought for a brief moment. My parents had already decided that I should stay back and do research work at the campus lab. It was going to be good for me to stay and build a rapport with my professors and earn brownie points, they said. I swallowed hard as my heart skipped a beat, "Y-yeah...I'm stayin'. They want me to do research and stuff..." my voice trailed off as I saw Frank's face brighten.

"Great!" He said. "You think you've had enough to drink? You want to head back, get you cleaned up nice?" Frank stuck out and his tongue and wiggled it rapidly before he stood up and stuck out a massive, beefy hand.

I gently took his hand as I got up, bracing myself. I barely noticed that he escorted me out with his hand squarely on my ass, squeezing it tightly. Outside, there was late '90s model Oldsmobile parked on the street. He swung open the rear passenger door. Even in my drunken stupor, my heart stopped for a second. It was Ramon. He smirked at me as he took my hand and pulled me in before I had a chance to protest.

"C'mere, baby, Ramon missed your little poo-see!" He said with his thick Hispanic accent. He draped his massive thick arm around my shoulder as he pulled me in closer to him. I looked up helplessly at Frank, my eyes pleading with him, only for the door to slam shut.

"How ya doin', stranger?!" It was Richard. I was quite loopy from all the alcohol, "I'm...f-ffa-fine! How're you...STRANGER?!" I slurred.

"Hehe...bitch got wrecked!" Richard laughed out loud.

"Oh no...he's about to get wrecked, he's just tipsy right now. He owes me some long overdue pussy!" Frank said. The car lurched violently as Frank plopped down. His massive 6'3 frame crushed his driver's seat. I sat uncomfortably, Ramon smelled horrible, and he wouldn't take his eyes off of me. I was in disbelief that he had already seen my naked body, had put his hands and mouth and dick in all of my precious, private spots. I couldn't believe that I spread my legs for him as he lay on top of me as he fucked me. I couldn't believe he made me cum so many times. Ugghh! It all seemed like a bad dream now.

He caressed my shoulder as he leaned in, breathing and whispering in my ear the dirty things the was going to do to me. I couldn't pull away, his grip was too strong. He was stocky, he had clearly spent a good part of his younger days living the hard life. His hands were thick, rough, and callused. Although his gut was huge, there was a thick layer of muscle underneath those rolls. I knew very well what he looked and felt like when he was naked. I shuddered, even in my drunken state.

We kept driving, clearly not going to Frank's apartment, since that was in the complex as my place. We soon left town entirely, headed towards the more rural surrounding areas. Ramon kept kissing my ear, even as I tried to move away in protest. Every so often I'd glare at him. "What's wrong, poo-see? You on the rag? Don't you forget I fucked your tight little boy cunt! I want those little brown nipples in my mouth again!" Ramon growled at me, instantly converting my protest into fear and submission. I bit my lower lip as I looked down, then away. He stuck out his tongue and licked my face. I sat, stone cold frozen, in shock at what was happening.

Richard reached back and touched my leg with his hand, caressing it at first, then grabbing the exposed part of my inner thigh. He flashed a dirty grin, before licking his lips. I bit my lower lip, taking care not to encourage him. It didn't matter. Ramon was looking for a distraction of some sort as he grabbed my leg and placed it over his knee. He began massaging my inner left thigh, grabbing it, releasing it, grabbing, releasing, caressing it gently until he got to my underwear. He stopped himself for a brief moment, waiting to see my reaction. He mistook my silence as consent as he thrust his hand inside my briefs. A whimper escaped, breaking the silence.

Embarrassingly enough, I was already semi-erect and wet. I hated myself for it. Ramon was not the guy I could imagine myself ever sleeping with, not in my worst nightmare. Yet here I was, his massive hand up my shorts, in my underwear, invading me, conquering me yet again and my body was begging for it. Another soft whimper escaped as he continued to fondle me. He pushed me back against the seat.

"Relax...I know you gonna fight me. I know your body lied to you. Your tiny boy poo-see beggin' for me!"

"No...please don't," I begged as I grabbed his hand. But damn him, he was so good with his hands. His callused, thick hands felt wonderful against my soft, smooth body. My 18 year-old body. My long, toned legs and thighs. My bubbly firm ass. My six-pack. My long dark hair. My big brown eyes. My dimples. All that running counter to his nasty, filthy, obese but sturdy 330+ lb 6 ft frame, his balding head with gray-white hair, his tiny goatee, his full upper lips, and his thick web of silver gray hair. His legs were monstrous, each of which was probably as wide as my waist. With one effortless maneuver after another, he had tossed me into whatever position he wanted to fuck me that night at the library. With the flick of his thick, rough tongue he had me screaming in pure orgasmic ecstasy. A complete stranger. I had just met him, he literally strolled into that tiny room that night and I had his dick in my mouth within seconds and inside of me within minutes. I could barely see his face in the dark, yet I submitted to him and he did whatever he wanted to with me.

Here he was, about to do it again. My hard dick quivered in his firm grip. It felt tiny. He spread my legs open more as he began to stroke me. I bit my lower lip as my eyebrows furled, fighting against the ecstasy he was causing me. His right arm was still draped over my shoulder. It was more than long enough for him to be able to gently flick my breast through my shirt.

"Unnhhh...n-no...please...please don't...you're gonna make me cum!" I protested, but this time I tried to close my legs. I pushed back on his arm as he kept stroking me. For a big fellow, he moved with speed. He grabbed me behind the neck and held me firmly against the seat as he dropped his head and started nibbling on my already throbbing pert nipple through my tank.

I clenched my eyes shut and let out a high-pitched squeal as my back arched and my legs opened reflexively. Wherever Frank was taking us, he better hurry the fuck up! I couldn't cream myself here, not in this filthy old car, not for Ramon, filthy old fart!

"Take it down a notch, Ray-Ray!" Frank was there to save me. "Need him to have a full tank for all of us!"

Ramon stopped nibbling on my breast. He brought his face within an inch of mine, letting out a hot, vile breath directly into my nostrils. He stroked the tip of my penis once more before pulling out and shoving his pre-cum drenched finger into my mouth. "Clean it, poo-see! You'll need it to shine all our pipes tonight!"

All our pipes? I almost vomited at the taste of my own body fluid. After what felt like hours, we finally made our way up a long, winding private driveway and towards a house that was situated on a farm. It was late, the moon was on full display, serving as a beacon of light on an otherwise pitch black midnight.

Frank cut the engine and Ramon got out, pulling me out with him. I was still pretty intoxicated and unsteady on my feet. "I got you, I hold you tight, I won't let you fall!" He said as he kept his arm around my waist. He slow-walked me with him up the steps and he rang the doorbell. Frank and Richard were right behind us. The door opened and surprise, surprise, it was yet another old fart!

It finally dawned on me that these were all the old men from the clubhouse from when I first met Frank. I didn't remember seeing Ramon there, but Richard and this other guy who just answered the door were all there. He was a shorter guy, probably no more than 5'9 and not big at all, probably 170 lbs. He had whiskers for a mustache and a head full of white hair. He let out a big smile at the sight me of me.

"Ahh...welcome! You are quite the celebrity around here, Ash! Your performance that night at the clubhouse has earned much praise and gave us old farts hope that we too, can get lucky in our old age!" He said. "Oh, by the way, Andy!" He stuck out his hand. I slurred out a "Hello" and a wave before being led to a sofa. Ramon gave me a little shove and I plopped down on the sofa. Andy removed my flip-flops, "You won't be needing these!" He tossed them somewhere in the distance. He sat in front me on a large ottoman as he stared at me intently.

Frank and Richard took their usual spots, flanking me on the sofa. It was a tight squeeze, it was kind of amazing how large all these men were, not only large, but strong. I crossed my legs as I smiled shyly at Andy. He studied my smooth legs, admiring them, his eyes focused on me intently. I blushed and looked away. Frank touched the back of my neck gently, before grabbing it a bit more firmly to massage it. Richard grabbed my left thigh, "Relax, baby, nice deep breaths!"

I leaned back, trying to follow his advice. I was kind of happy that I was intoxicated. I wasn't shaky or shivering, like I usually would. It had been a couple of hours since we were at the bar, sobriety was slowly making its return.

The bathroom door opened, and another fellow emerged. A giant old black man, probably in his late 50, early 60s, lumbered out with thunderous footsteps. "Dwayne!" He stuck a big, meaty black hand in my face. He looked even bigger than Richard. I definitely had not seen him before, either. I swallowed hard as I gave him a bug-eyed stare. "Shake my hand, son! Where yer manners?!" His voice boomed. I felt the reverberations jolt through my tiny body as I took his hand immediately. He reached down and kissed the back of my hand gently, letting out a smile as he released. "Heard a lot about you from Frankie and Big Dick Boy over there!" He motioned towards Richard. I swallowed hard again, my throat wasn't cooperating again. He sprawled out on the sofa behind Andy. He was wearing long gray basketball shorts with a black tee shirt. My eyes immediately went to his crotch as I felt my own begin twitching in response. I heard some chuckles in the background as they caught me staring. I turned beet red in embarrassment.

"Always the curious one, aintcha?" Frank winked at me. "Your final exams are over, aren't they? Today was your last day as a freshman! Hip hip hooray!!" Frank mocked me as they all erupted in laughter. "I heard you stayin' back, that right? Learnin' from the most experienced!" Richard cackled as they laughed boisterously yet again.

I nodded ever so slightly, while looking down at the floor. My hands were clasped together, covering my crotch area. I finally realized what was going to happen. I was going to be defiled past the point of return. I was not going to be with just Frank or Richard. I was going to be passed around between all these old men. I was going to have to please them all. I could only imagine what Dwayne over there was walking around with between his legs. His massive bald head was rippling with wrinkles and veins. His nostrils flared as he looked at me. His lips were full, just like Ramon and Richard's. He kept spreading his legs open and stroking himself, never taking his eyes off of me. It really truly reminded me of a predator prey situation. He was the wolf, I, the poor cute little rabbit.

Andy played the good cop of the group, trying his hardest not to come off as creepy. "So you excited for the summer?"

"Huh...yeah, I guess," I responded softly. I bit my lower lip again as I flashed a quick glance at Dwayne. He was making me increasingly uncomfortable with his cold, hard stare. I couldn't imagine what he would feel like inside of me. And yet, I was curious. Afraid, but curious. Afraid, but silently begging for him, the desires of my subconscious making their presence felt loud and clear.

"Well, you could say you certainly learned a lot, Ash!" Andy continued. "I remember the first time we met you, you were just a naive little nymph. But you proved to be a horny little slut! I couldn't have imagined!"

"How old is the oldest you've had?"

I was a bit perplexed by the question. I knew Frank was 76, Richard was 68.

"Don't be so serious, Ash! It was a joke, remember it used to be 35?! And THAT was too old!" Andy laughed as they all joined in.

"Whatcha think, boys? Time to play?!" Andy wondered out loud.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Frank and Richard shouted in unison. A massive hand from behind me clenched my throat and pinned me back against the sofa. Andy reached forward and hooked his fingers under my waistline and yanked off my shorts. The brief-liner underneath was already soaking wet. I was embarrassed and ashamed, but looked on in shock as Andy turned them inside out and began sucking and licking the wet liner. "Can't waste a drop of that sweet fresh honey!"

Richard tugged at my tank. Before I could raise my arms to pull it off, Frank ripped it off. "Insurance!" He snarled at me. They shoved me back against the sofa and they began sucking on my breasts. They each grabbed a leg and spread me open wide. My toes curled and spasmed helplessly as I convulsed and screamed and moaned. My hands clutched the sofa with a death grip. Ramon had me by the throat. He yanked me up towards him and shoved his tongue down my throat, muffling my cries. Richard and Frank wouldn't stop flicking and sucking on my breasts. As my legs were firmly held spread open, I felt Andy's hot wet mouth around my dick. His loud slurping noises indicating that he was enjoying himself.

I didn't last for more than 2 minutes. I let out a muffled shrill and my hips thrust forward as I squirted into Andy's mouth. His sucking only intensified. Richard and Frank weren't giving my breasts any breaks tonight. From using just the tips of their tongues to flick my nipples, to full sucking, I was giving them all the sustenance they wanted from me. Suckling these massive old farts was a chore!

This was a reclining sofa. I had no idea until Ramon hit the lever. He undid his pants and unfurled his thick, curvy dick. I could only look up briefly during my ravishment as he pulled back the foreskin before shoving it into my mouth. The familiar stench filled my airways yet again. He stood with his hands on his waist as I could only let out muffled protests in between squeals and moans. With my back arched, the sensation of my breasts being sucked only intensified. I felt a second orgasm and my hips jolted forward again into Andy's waiting hot mouth.

I could only softly push back on Richard and Frank as a plea for them stop their oral assault on my sore, tender breasts. They were red and swollen by this time. Ramon had managed to shove his large, thick, smelly penis balls deep into my mouth by this time before he began to thrust in and out. He reached forward and grabbed my nipples and pinched them. I almost choked and let out a deep, throaty shrill of protest and grabbed his hands. He backed off, amazingly, though Andy was still sucking on me hungrily while also showering my belly and inner thighs with kisses and love bites. I touched the back of his head softly. I was feeling sorry for him, so I wanted to make sure he had his fill.

Saliva, urine, and pre-cum began spilling out the sides of my mouth. I couldn't get his dick out of my mouth. He had a grip on my throat, keeping me in place. Richard and Frank began disrobing as they stood up slowly. Not long after, I felt Andy get off me and also heard him getting naked.

Here we go! I thought to myself. Ramon's thrusts became more intense and rapid, his body began to tremble and his leg muscles began to show. I reached up and touched his thick, rock hard legs as he plunged his dick deeper into my mouth.

A loud groan filled the room as he blasted me with a thick, warm load of cum. It seemingly went directly into my throat. I nearly gagged, but did my best to swallow it all. Asshole wasn't letting go of my throat, wasn't pulling out, and worst of all, he had a seemingly endless store of cum. The sound of his orgasm was certainly something to behold. He yelled something in Spanish, before abruptly pulling out his dick and smacking me in the face.

12