Clubhouse Romp Ch. 04 - The Finals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could barely clean my face as I was being yanked to the floor. I was still dizzy and loopy and now naked with cum deep in my throat and on my body. I was sitting on the floor with my feet under me. When I looked up, I saw Richard, Ramon, Frank, and Andy standing over me, naked and with their dicks in various stages of erection.

"Aight...time for me to get in on this boy cunt!" The deep voice of Dwayne shook my insides. I watched in horror as he slowly stood up, towering over even Richard's 6'6 frame. He dropped his shorts and pulled off his shirt. He wasn't fat at all, carried his weight well, just a little bit of belly, but mostly had a similar build to Richard. He looked like a bigger version of Richard. The foursome cleared some space as Dwayne strolled in, still wearing his boxers. He stood directly in front me, hands on his hips, looking down at my scared face. He let out a leery grin, "You know what to do!"

With trembling hands, I reached up and slowly grabbed the waistband and carefully pulled down his boxers. His thick, black dick slowly came into view. It ran the length of his upper thigh, making him longer than Frank by at least a couple of inches. He was about as thick as Ramon, perhaps a bit thicker at the head, certainly thicker than Richard or Frank. I felt my nipples perk up immediately as the feelings of lust immediately overshadowed fear. I touched them with the tips of my fingers softly as I looked up at Dwayne.

"No hands, just suck it with your mouth. I want to see you play with dem titties while you suck my dick. You a sexy little thing, I am going to cream in that little boy pussy!" He said.

He was so tall, I had to sit up on my toes to reach the tip of his penis. Thankfully, he was cut, therefore sparing me the filth of swallowing malodorous urine and other fluids. I kept playing and softly rubbing my nipples as he commanded while maintaining eye contact with him the whole time. His dick was massively long. I could barely take half of it deep into my throat before gagging.

Dwayne seemed to be enjoying himself, though. He grabbed my head with one hand, keeping the other on his hip as he stood with his hips thrust forward. "Yeah...yeah...fuck...fuck...helluva mouth, bitch can suck a god damn dick!" His voice bellowed. I closed my eyes and began to suck harder, my cheeks sucking in as he grunted and growled louder and louder. I grabbed on to his magnificently enormous thighs as his grip on the back of my head tightened.

"Oohhh...fuck...y'all been keepin' this fine piece of booty from me!" Dwayne abruptly pulled out. He grabbed my neck and tossed me on my back on to the ottoman. "Slick Rick, why don't you loosen up that pussy for me?" He asked.

"Don't need to ask me twice!" Richard said as he dropped to his knees on the ottoman and threw my legs over his shoulders. We made eye contact only briefly before Frank draped his dick lengthwise on my face. I took hold of it and put it in my mouth while Richard lathered himself to a full erection using the lube. I felt my hips raise up before the familiar searing pain ripped through my body. My legs trembled and tensed, my hands clenched the ottoman behind my head and my eyes were shut tight as Richard plunged deeper inside of me. As many times as he had fucked me, it always felt like the first. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs open and pinned them back.

As Frank ran his dick in and out of my mouth, Ramon and Andy knelt down on each side of me and began playing and sucking my breasts. This helped lessen the searing, burning pain from Richard's havoc on my body.

"Let me shoot in that mouth!" I heard him yell out as Frank pulled out of mouth. Richard slammed a foot down next to my face and squatted forward, squirting cum all over my face. The familiar taste of Richard's cum was somehow comforting, as I had sex with him the most. We made eye contact and he winked at me before backing off. I wiped all of his cum and shoveled it into my mouth as Dwayne could only gawk at me.

Frank grabbed be by the ankle and flipped me over so that I was on all fours. He felt smaller as he thrust himself inside of me, albeit he was still very well endowed. Nonetheless, he wanted to fuck hard and he was angry based on how he was pounding me mercilessly. My cratered ass was able to tolerate his fury, even when he shifted positions to try to hit different points inside of me to elicit a painful response. "Harder...yes...yes...oh sir...oh...oh...ohhh!" I kept screaming as my prostate was having the time of its young life. I felt another orgasm building. Andy, not to feel left out, slid up underneath me and put himself in a 69 position. I immediately felt his mouth in between my thighs as he began sucking on me while Frank kept fucking me. His dick was in my face, which I happily took in my mouth. Look ma, no hands!

It swelled to its full size, though he was clearly had the smallest of any of the other geezers here. Even so, it was still another inch or so longer and 1.5x thicker than mine. A throaty, high-pitched scream shot out from me as I felt myself cumming yet again. Andy let out a deep, satisfying groan with his mouth still on me, causing my body to vibrate, even as Frank was not yet finished. Frank smacked and grabbed my ass every which way. His grunts became louder and having had sex with Frank previously on several occasions, I knew he was about to finish inside of me. I raised my ass up higher in anticipation. I was too focused on Frank's orgasm, however. Andy was ready to explode in my mouth. Frank let out a loud, deep growl, "Ohhhh! Fuck!!"

I felt his warm cum shooting up deep into my insides. He thrust himself balls deep, gyrating with each squirt. His hands gripped my hips tight as he held my asshole open. Andy surprised me in this moment as he let out a muffled groan. The horny old fucker didn't warn me that he was going to blow his massive load in my mouth until he was already empty. I choked on his cum and his dick was already in my throat.

Frank pulled out and Andy, spent from blowing his own load, slid back out. His sagging six-pack grazed my taut belly and face as his body slithered past mine. Through my legs, I could see Ramon preparing himself. Oh god, no!

Ramon was naked, his unsightly belly jiggled as he waddled closer to me. He grabbed my ankle and flipped me on to my back again before climbing on to the ottoman. I watched in disgust as he spread my legs and crawled up in between. He brought his face closer to mine. In spite of Andy's cum still on my mouth and chin, he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I let out muffled protests and tried to push him back. I absolutely did not want him to fuck me again, yet it was too late. He managed to squeeze his hand between my thighs and stroke me. My protests soon turned into soft moans and gasps as he used his grip to stroke me to a full erection. He slid down to my neck and showered me with kisses and love bites before going down further to my breasts.

"Unnnh...ohhh gosh...ohhh..ohhh...put it in me...please...ohhh! Fuck me...fuck me...oh gosh!" I begged as I pushed down on his massive head. He let out a deep groan before sitting up. His dick was not as long as Frank's or Richard's, but it was thicker, almost as thick as Dwayne's. It reminded me of a deluxe version of a tall boy can, similar girth, just a much longer version. He was probably around 8 inches, and oh boy, I could feel every inch going in. I struggled to accommodate his girth, gasping and pushing back on his thighs to try to ease his penetration. "Sssss...unnnhhh...easy...slow down...slow down...gosh, it's thick!" I screamed breathlessly. He laughed, "You beg for my cock, now you can't handle it? I fucked your poo-see before, I know you take my cock!"

"Pay no attention, Ray-ray! Keep hittin' that pussy! That's why we brought him here!" Richard egged Ramon on. Ramon grabbed me firmly from the hips and raised me up further so that he could penetrate me deeper. His big belly limited a lot of his positions. I kept pushing back and begging him to go easy, but he paid no attention. Soon, my protests went unheard completely as a giant figure appeared at my head.

It was Dwayne. His dick was already hard and dripping with pre-cum. "Open your mouth!" He commanded before shoving it deep into my throat as I gagged and teared up. Ramon pinned my arms down as he leaned forward on his knees. My legs dangled over his arms as the soft pitter patter of his body clapping against mine became the only sound of him fucking me. He was finally fully inside of me. The sweat dripped from our bodies as he kept pumping in and out.

"I'm gonna cum! Where you want me to put it? In your poo-see or on your face?" Ramon panted out breathlessly. Dwayne pulled out momentarily, "Mouth...mouth...I wanna swallow it!" I was gasping for air, Dwayne was huge and the moment of truth had almost come to pass for me to experience him.

Ramon dropped my legs and reached up and grabbed me by the hair, pulling me up. He stood up on the ottoman, "Open up!"

I opened my mouth as quickly as I could, given that he had hoisted me up with a handful of my hair. He screamed out loud, whispering and shouting things in Spanish. He tilted my head upwards as he squirted out. His cum went all over my face and body. He finally finished, releasing my hair and then slowly getting off the ottoman. He plopped down next to Andy, who was also spent.

I glanced at Richard and Frank as well. Although they both looked spent, they had a mischievous look in their eyes as they looked at Dwayne and back at me. I was still sitting up, my knees bent, my hands propping me up. Dwayne came around in front of me. "I want you to ride this first, bitch! I'm a big dawg, I ain't gonna put work in fuckin' a slut like you!"

He sat down in between Andy and Ramon, who knew better than to stick around. They both moved, giving Dwayne the whole sofa. My body was sore, inside and out. Nonetheless, I wanted Dwayne's dick the most, I had never been anyone that big, and his angry, aggressive demeanor was a turn-on. I gazed up at him with my bedroom eyes as I slowly straddled him. He reached forward and pulled me by the waist. I spread my legs around his waist as I sat down. I grabbed his dick and guided it towards my hole while he nibbled and sucked on my breasts. He grabbed both my arms and I grabbed his dick with both of my hands. He held me firmly as he sucked on my breasts, his full lips and long thick tongue making loud slurping noises that filled the room. I felt the massive head push against my hole, it was clearly thicker than anything that I had felt before. I felt like a virgin again. I had to breathe in and out, trying to relax my body to take him in. I was determined to let him have me, just as much as I wanted him.

He released my arms and I began cradling the back of his massive, bald head gently as I continued to suckle him while pushing myself on to his dick. Soft whimpers and moans escaped my mouth as my eyebrows furled in pain as it went in deeper. I touched his face gently as I looked down at him. He wasn't even paying attention to me as he continued to suck on me hungrily. The pleasure from suckling him alleviated the pain his dick was causing me down below. Like Richard, Dwayne's dick was also the thickest around the shaft, which was disheartening to me. The mushroom head was finally inside of me, I was at the 1/3 mark based on my guess, and it was starting to hurt again.

"Unnnhhh...oh gosh...oh gosh...ohhh...ssss...ohhh...it's...too big...too damn big!" I screamed through gritted teeth.

"Too late now, you takin' this dick. You were beggin' for dick, now you gonna take this dick. No alternative!" Dwayne grinned at my contorted face. He grabbed my ass firmly as he pushed me down harder. "N-no...please don't...ooofff...ohhh..ohhh...mister...ohhh...please!" I squealed. I had my palms squarely placed on his upper chest. Even in pain, I admired his physical presence. He was substantial in every way, bigger than any of the other men, and by this point, I had been with plenty of big men.

Finally, I felt the end of the shaft approaching. Before I could get all the way down, he grabbed my waist and pulled me up closer to him. I was sitting, actually squatting down on him, so I was still on my feet. With my chest in his face, he began thrusting in and out of me and I reciprocated by twerking on him.

"Look at that ass jiggle, Dwayne makin' that ass clap!" I heard Richard laughing from behind. "Never seen it do that before, he takin' that pussy to the house!"

Dwayne didn't pay attention to anyone. His eyes locked with mine as he grunted and groaned. His deep voice in stark contrast to my softer, high-pitched moans and squeals. My hips gyrated on his dick, I pulled back with my legs still spread, putting arm's length distance between us with my palms still on his chest. We looked down to see our sweat on our bodies. My dick was flailing, semi-erect, dripping with pre-cum. He licked the palm of his hand and grabbed it, stroking it to a complete erection. I let out another soft whimper, my eyes closed as my head tilted up towards the ceiling. Yet another orgasm, though the amount of cum had dwindled down to the point of just having a few drops. My hands were down on his knees and my back was arched as I continued to bounce up and down. He pulled his hand off and licked the palm, cleaning it of whatever drops of cum I had left. He gently rubbed my nipples with the tips of moist finger pads then pinched them as I let out another scream. I kept biting my lower lip and my eyebrows furled as I moaned and screamed.

He pushed me off and motioned for me to sit with my back against his belly and ride him reverse. Much like I had done with Richard, and with Frank, I slowly backed up and straddled Dwayne's dick. Grabbing it between my fingers, I slowly guided it up into my hole, which by this point, was a mushy, pliable void. I slid on with relative ease. He immediately wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me back so that I laid on my back against his belly. I instinctively put my feet up on his thighs as I began thrusting up and down. My body was almost negligible when compared to his and no matter how much force my feet applied to his thighs, it clearly didn't phase him. He licked his hand and reached between my legs and began stroking me, all while rubbing his finger pad gently against my nipples. I began to seize on his dick and convulse, my back arched as my eyes rolled back. I let out a throaty high-pitched scream as I felt whatever cum I could possibly have left over squirt out. I thought I was going to pass out, the intensity of this orgasm was not one I felt before.

"Mmm...oh you a good fuck...that's a good bitch!" Dwayne said before grabbing me by the waist and pushing me off. "On the sofa, lay back, open 'dem legs, nice and wide!"

I sat down on the sofa as he asked and put my legs up. He dropped to his knees and knelt in front of me. He grabbed my hips, pulling me closer. I watched with anticipation as his massive head lowered between my thighs. I gasped, "Ohh!" He swallowed my dick whole, his lips and tongue hungrily exploring my treasures. O cradled his head with both hands, my legs spread open for him as I moaned and whimpered. It was a strange thing, being watched by a bunch of men while getting fucked. I had gotten used to it, with time. He stood up on his knees and pinned my legs back, one over his shoulder, the other held by the ankle. He shoved himself inside of me once again, this time eliciting no more than a soft gasp. I kept my eyes on him, wincing every once in a while as he hammered me once again. His sweat poured on to my belly, the heat was intense.

He hooked his arms under my thighs and grabbed by the ass and lifted me as he stood up. In mid air, he continued to slam me down on to his dick. It was a position that was somewhat new for me. Richard had done it once, but not very well and he got tired quickly. Dwayne didn't seem to feel my weight as he thrust himself while slamming my ass down. The loud, wet claps echoed throughout the house. The others were dead silent as they watched in awe. My legs dangled over his arms, he not only penetrated my ass, he penetrated my soul. I admired his endurance and virility, it was second to none, even more impressive considering his old age.

Alas, all good things had to come to an end. He was ready to finish. He slammed me down on the ottoman on my back as he put one massive foot up on the ottoman. He draped my one leg over his knee and the other he held by the ankle. In this position, he went deep. My eyes popped wide open as I gasped, "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhh sir...sir...sir...ohhhh...oh gosh, you're huge!" I screamed as he laughed out loud, joining the others in a chorus of laughter. The wet clapping of our sweaty bodies once again became the only sound in the room for a while, along with my breathless moans and pleads for mercy. I felt like I was going to pass out. I was silently begging and hoping Dwayne was going to cum soon. He fucked me relentlessly with machine-like consistency and power. My entire body shook and jiggled and bounced, my sore breasts, my toned thighs, my ass, all of it. I braced myself by holding on to the ottoman. My toes curled, my body spasmed yet again as he made me cum yet again. I lost track long ago as to how many times I had cum. My back arched as I screamed, "I'm cumming again...ohhhhh...ooohh jeez, you know how to fuck!!"

"Yeah...Dwayne...fuck that poo-see!" Ramon shouted in the background. Dwayne let out a thunderous, "Oh shit...here it comes!!" He dropped my leg and grabbed my head and dragged me to the floor, "Look up! Open your mouth!"

Sweaty, out of breath, and completely spent, I opened my mouth just as he shot his giant load all over my face. His cum splattered everywhere, in my hair, nose, mouth...everywhere. His thunderous screams shook my soul as I looked up at him in fear, truly wanting to make sure he was satisfied.

"You a nymph, you here all summer aintcha? Imma take you again and again!" He remarked. I beamed with pride. He stroked himself to get rid of the last few drops before allowing me to suck the tip of his dick clean. He smacked my face with his semi-erect dick as I smiled, before he strode off, brimming with swagger. I was still sitting on the floor, plastered in cum, sweat, and saliva from 5 different men.

Indeed, I learned a lot in my freshman year. I had no idea that I had such a deep fetish for old men. I had no idea that I was such a nymphomaniac. I glanced over at Frank, my first real fuck. He seemed dejected, lost in deep thought, as he stared straight ahead. He looked at me, before standing up to get dressed and leave. I truly felt sorry for him, but Dwayne had ruined me for anyone else, and that included Frank.

12