All Comments on 'Clueless'

by chas4455

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

What a POS! Ran away and abandoned his sons. Instead of running away, call 911, tell the dispatcher that Officer Frank Bowman is in your home, fu*king your wife while on duty, and demand a supervisor show up. Call the local TV News tip line, too. Meanwhile, take his uniform, identification, unload and hide his service weapon, and get ready for the sh*tstorm. His smart lawyer evidently was also so inept the he didn't depose MC's in-laws or the legion of people who knew his wife's M.O. of lying to get what she wants. Plot leaks like a soup sandwich. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The kid typing this conglomeration of letters may never have served in the Navy or Merchant Marines, but it would not require one who had done so nor a mental genius to look at a map to determine that Charlotte is not a coastal port city or is it located on a navigable river permitting access for a container ship or a port allowing for container permitting container loading or unloading. Charlotte is 200 miles inland, and that is by land.

I suggest, that in the future, this typist at least perform a minimum of research prior to attempting to convey such information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. What a stand up guy! Just abandons his kids. /sarcasm off. Literally fifty different ways he could have better handled that situation. Sure divorce (no-brainer) but he just picks up.an leaves? With kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a complete disaster. He leaves his kids (who cares about the wife - she can't legally thrown him out of his own house) and sails around the world like an ostrich with its head in the sand. And then at the very rushed ending of the story he thinks he isn't clueless? Epic stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Abandoned his sons?

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but I just cannot find Part II, where the Flipping Hell is it?

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Interesting start but when the usual two pages wound up two paragraphs I wondered where the story was going. As others commented, it was a travelog. I thought the ships stop for two days in landlocked Charlotte North Carolina was a neat addition. Twelve years, four careers, and his kids welcome him because of postcards?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I understand divorce and burning the police officer asshole. But why abandon his kids for 12 years? He is a self-centered jerk who doesn't deserve to be a father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not enough history to understand what happened and what happened when he left the first situation could be fleshed out better. The situation with Frida could be explained a bit more, be interesting to know what his friend the chief and their family thought of her, did they know what was going on the whole time? But the ending was awesome, perfectly deserved Justice on the stupid woman...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The next time you choose to butcher s "story", it might help if you do a little research prior to beginning to type. There is no city along the Gulf Coast or the Atlantic Coast with the name Charlotte. There are two cities, in TX and NC, but BOTH are approximately 200 miles INLAND with no large port for ocean going vessels.

I'll pass on the balance of this catastrophe.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ftds

Cito22Cito2210 months ago

the story should have continued for a short bit with how much that gold digging bitch got absolutely squat in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Did his sons even know if he was married? With a kid? Only **if not** does it make ANY sense at all that they would bring their Mom to Miami.

.

Really REALLY needed to be at least one more paragraph longer, to get both Linda’s and son’ reactions to his new family 😎

.

4 ****

Lawrie1941Lawrie19417 months ago

NO complaints, this is a well written story with plenty of side plots, which are well managed and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ho hum.

Caught cheaters

Revenge

But way to much ship talk.

Average

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian6 months ago

Any man who'd abandon his kids without a fight needs to be neutered. Instead of confronting the lies at Christmas, he slunk off without a word. Hell, the night he came home, MC had the cop's weapon, badge, and I.D. Why not dial 911 and demand to see a supervisor? That's after calling the local media. Call one of those independent news cameramen who chase ambulances, fires, and disasters. It's all on video and hawked to their contacts in the underbelly media. Instead, he runs away in true LW fashion. Heh... Typical swabbie. Like Frank Jack Fletcher bugged out.

NitpicNitpic4 months ago
Understand

I can understand that he needed to be well away from his wife,but not the fact that he abandoned his sons.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. Loved the ending, would have liked a little more. Linda comparing his new wife to herself and realiing she screwed up big time.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

The MC's behaviors when he was first made aware of the wife's lies about him and when she demanded that he leave the family home were inexplicable. Why would he be so subservient when he had done nothing wrong? What valid excuse could the police officer have given his superiors for being in the MC's bed? What offense had the two sons committed that warranted separation from their father and full control of their lives by a shameless slut of a mother? These issues are never resolved and turn the story into a mindless farce.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

He abandoned his kids? Did I read that right?

Nope.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchas4455@chas4455
Thank you for constructive comments. I'm working on editing some of my existing stories and then adding some new ones I've been working on. "Spring of 45" is the first edit I've submitted. If that works I have some others in mind.