All Comments on 'Clueless'

by MadisonK

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

a happy ending does not make it a good story

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

He was so awful as a character to read, a major wimp.

sandsbartelsandsbartelalmost 2 years ago

Great read.....had me teasing myself until the end. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well enough written that I'm surprised you don't know the difference between opaque and transparent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome, cant wait for the next one. Great to hear an Australian voice.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

@ManoBlue, Not a wimp per se. Just a guy who was married for a long time. They are more often than not blind to most things that outsider would see immediately. The brain will show you what it expects to see, look it up if you want. So yeah, he was clueless but it wasnt his fault, he needed to be confronted with hard evidence or told by someone who knew what was going on. What I dont get is why his daughters never said something but mocked him with the 'clueless' comments. And what I absolutely dont get, why didnt he fucking tell Deb when they were at the bar? That was absolutely spineless. Just telling Deb to turn around and pointing at Mary and Carl while they were kissing would have been enough, instead he did his utmost to not let her see. I dont even have words for that, dont know why he thought that she didnt deserve to know, I assumed that he was also a friend of hers.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story overall but I agree with the comments about why didn't he confront them at the bar. To me, Deb came across as knowing and covering for them but almost like she didn't want to. I took it as she didn't want a divorce so she just chose to ignore it but it still hurt her. And the light bulb part when he realized wasn't clear on his thought process as it happened, just all of a sudden sad and drinking and then jumping to a few weeks later.

The divorce was covered in 2 sentences, no real confrontation, no payback, no reason given on why she did it or for how long. Did he still work for the father in law where the divorce could interfere with his job? Closure at some point would be nice.

Over all the writing style was a bit choppy and jumped around, probably made worse for me with unfamiliar slang. I hope the next chapter slows down just a touch to more clearly explain what is going on and the characters thought process.

KClover21KClover21almost 2 years ago

Cant wait for part 2 it will be epic

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Guy is WAY too big a pussy for this to be an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A decent story if didn't contain non stop vulgarity

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it for the most part. I'm reminded, " There is no one as blind can be, as those who just refuse to see!" I'm not sure I got that 100% right, but close enough. So the big question is: do the two sexy daughters fuck their dad? And are you going to write it? Also, just what happens to bitch on wheels ex wife and his fuck head friend? Please don't let this be RAAC, without any retribution or punishment. That would suck. I do hope you finish this.

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 2 years ago

This was the most difficult story to read that I have read on Lite, what a dumb shit. I just scrolled through chapter 3 as I could not take it any longer.

ipreferoralipreferoralalmost 2 years ago

Waiting for part two where Maddy and Laura further debauch their dad.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story & the flow of consciousness style adopted to get the “old man’s” perspective right. Looking forward with interest to the next instalment(s). Two things the first is that Lucas is such a lucky bastard to have such hot & loving daughters and secondly, as an Aussie it’s great to read a story that reflects our world on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey, nice writing!

KeenVoyeurKeenVoyeuralmost 2 years ago

I just wonder if all Aussies are as dirty ... certainly had me stroking whilst reading (and wishing I had daughters like Laura and Maddy!) Hope Chapter 2 is as good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous