Clueless

Story Info
Naive young man gets an unexpected sexual education.
1.2k words
3.89
13.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started off innocently enough. One hot summer day that I'll never forget. Living in a small town after living in a large one for so long takes some adjusting too, unfortunately I wasn't adjusting well at all. I became an introvert who only left the house to go to the local convenience store and school. My routine since it was summer break, was to sleep late, get up and eat lunch and then basically fuck off all day till my parents came home from work. I had become fascinated with art and music during this time and pursued both regularly. There was no internet, no local bookstore or craft supplier much less a music store so all I had was comic books and music magazines plus the radio.

I would venture out every Tuesday afternoon to go to the store and buy comics, cokes and other snacks with money I had saved from allowance. One day I happened to be there when the magazine delivery driver came to replace the old magazines with new ones. He was very friendly towards me, and I felt at ease talking to him about the process concerning his job. He explained everything and even offered to give me old comics that were going to be taken back and destroyed if I wanted any. I was excited by that and said yes immediately. He said that after he finished his route that I could come to his motel room and pick out whatever I wanted. That should have been a red flag, but I was CLUELESS.

When I was leaving, he called me over to his truck. He showed me a stack of magazines he was going to let me go through later on and there was a porn magazine sitting right on top. He opened it and asked if I liked those kinds of magazines too. Of course, I said yes as my cock began to swell and harden. His motel was right across the road from the store, and he gave me his room number and told me to meet him after 5 pm. Since I lived down the road from there I agreed.

I was there 10 minutes early and watched him pull in and park. He was smiling and jumped out and opened the back of his truck and grabbed a couple of crates of magazines and open his door and invited me in. I followed him as if I was in a trance.

Once inside he quickly set the crates down and locked the door. Yet again, should have been another red flag. He gave me a can of coke and told me to look through and pick out whatever I wanted. There were no comic books, art magazines or music magazines, just stacks of porn magazines. I was in paradise, free porn, no parents getting on to me and a raging hard on. I eagerly went through magazine after magazine while my cock strained harder against my jeans. I don't know how long I was looking at porn but eventually I looked up to see the man lying on the bed, jeans open and his cock being stroked slowly but firmly. I had a sudden chill run through me and a need to get out of there as fast as possible.

I told him that I needed to leave and get home before my parents got home. He got up quickly and put his cock away and zipped up his pants. He asked if I was freaked out about him jerking off. Before I could answer he said he figured it was no big deal and that I was already doing that myself when I'm alone, which was true, but I acted like I didn't. He pressed me on that lie till I admitted that I did do that too. He told me it was normal and nothing to be ashamed of. He asked if I had ever done anything else sexually. I told him no, which was true, but he wasn't buying it, so I made up a lie to satisfy him.

He asked if I had any sexual questions, I was curious about. I had several and he answered all of them which put me more at ease, big mistake! I don't remember how the subject came up, but Semen came up which I didn't know anything about but was about to learn. He tried explaining it to me then suddenly said let me show you. Before I knew it, he had my pants unzipped and my jeans and underwear down. He took my limp penis between his fingers and began stroking it. He tried getting me hard for several minutes, but I wasn't getting hard at all. He then slid his finger in his mouth and pulled out some spit and rubbed the head of my cock.

Instantly I began to harden. My eyes closed and my head went back and suddenly I felt a wet warmth on my cock. It felt AMAZING! He took the head of my cock between his lips and pulled off. He did it several times then finally he was halfway down my shaft and sucking my cock hard and tight, taking more of my shaft each time. I felt the sudden flush of warmth as my climax was drawing near. He was deep throating me good, and I was throbbing hard. I thought I should tell him that he was about to make me cum just in case he didn't know but something told me he wanted my thick hot load, so I didn't tell him and shot the biggest load I ever had up to that point.

I came in wave after wave of pleasure. My body spasmed hard with each throbbing climax. I felt weak and he moved me to the edge of the bed then went down on me again and drained me of every ounce of cum I had left. I was in shock and breathless. He got up quickly and got a warm rag to clean me up. As he did, I got hard again and without a word he went down on me again giving me a long slow blowjob. I submitted to him as he gave us pleasure.

When he finally finished, he told me to keep it secret and I agreed because I certainly didn't want my parents or friends to know about what had happened. I left and walked home reeling from the experience. When I got home, I went to my room and collapsed on the bed. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I was freaked out but satisfied at the same time. It was then that I realized that I didn't even take one magazine!!! It didn't matter because I got something better!

Later that night in bed I keep thinking about it and had a powerful erection! I couldn't resist and jerked off thinking about it. I came so hard! I did it almost every day till the next Tuesday when he was in town again. I met him at his motel and this time there was no seduction or pretense. He was on his knees ripping my jeans open and taking my rock-hard cock in his mouth. He was 38 and I was 18 which felt weird, but I couldn't quit going back. My whole summer was a series of amazing oral sex and porn. The memory still excites me 40 years on, and I get as hard as ever thinking about it. It is still the best oral sex I've ever had!