All Comments on 'Clueless'

by Laidback56

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sexymeupsexymeupabout 1 year ago

This story reminded me of my first time I got oral sex, And it was from a boy that lived close to my house, he was five years older then me, his folks were gone out and we was alone and he ask if I ever saw porn mags before and I say no so he showed me some he had and I got hard, he ask if I ever played with myself and I had a few times and it felt good, he ask if I ever had oral and I said no and he said it even better then your hand and said he would give me oral if I would like to see what it felt like, said he had done his brother before, so I said ok and pulled my dick out and he went down on me, it felt so amazing, I was cumming in less then five minutes , to this day I swear I have never had blowjobs that could beat the one he gave me, he looked me in the eyes the whole time and he swallowed my load without losing a drop he really enjoyed sucking me, you could see that in his face. with the big smile he had, sad to say that was the only blowjob I got from him as my folks moved us to another town. I guess that is why I love getting oral from both sexes.

ShortyMacShortyMac12 months ago

Oral sex from a man has to me at least been better than 95% of the women that sucked me off. It’s awesome that guys know exactly what they are doing and what feels good for another guy. It’s almost as good as getting fucked…… 🤤 Another 10 star story from a good writer………..

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous