"Clueless Bob" Gets Clued In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,462 Followers

Lorraine blushed as I laid my accolades upon her. She told me to keep in touch, especially when I finally figured out what my plan for Traci was going to be.

"Thank you, Bob, for EVERYTHING!"

And now the ball was back in my court.

Traci's mood didn't improve over the next several days after her break-up with her lover. At least now, though, I knew the reason for her bad mood, and wasn't worried that I did something wrong. In the past, I might have been a lot more solicitous of her feelings, and bought her a small gift or done something extra in bed to get myself off the hook for something I had done but missed, but not now. I just ignored the bitch act, which probably pissed her off even more. I did notice that she took and received several more phone calls than normal in the evenings, getting up and leaving the room nonchalantly on several and going into the bedroom for a muffled conversation. Again, in the past I would have thought nothing of it - now my "Spider senses" were tingling.

Traci used her Saturday mornings for going to the gym, then the grocery store and running some errands, while I used the time to mow the yard and do the manly home stuff. This Saturday, however, I got out the mower like I was going to mow, but five minutes after she left for the gym I got in my pickup and drove over to the gym, parking in the back of the crowded lot. She couldn't have been inside more than five minutes when she came walking back out with Will, a strapping 22-year-old who was one of the gym's trainers, got into his Prius and drove off.

I knew that they weren't worried about being followed, but still I gave them plenty of room as I tailed behind about two blocks. They turned into an apartment complex parking lot, and I watched them get out of the car and head in to one of the apartments, which I am assuming was Will's. My blood pressure was going through the roof by this point, and I thought about breaking in and beating the bastard senseless. I would have had the element of surprise at least, because to be realistic, he was 24 years my junior, and about 20 pounds of muscle larger than me.

I assumed they weren't at his apartment to play cribbage, so I waited in the parking lot just to see how long they were going to go at it. Son of a bitch! How long had she been fucking this guy, too? Are there others I still don't know about?

They came out of his apartment about 30 minutes later, both all smiles, got into his car and drove back to the gym, with me a ways behind them. When they got back to the gym, they kissed gently, with Will going back into the facility and Traci getting in her own car, presumably to run the rest of her errands. I drove home to mow the lawn and think.

With the mower as background, I did a lot of hard thinking. Traci was the center of my life up until a few months ago, and even after I found out she had been cheating on me for about two years, it still wasn't going to be easy to just kick her to the curb. But the more shit I found out, the more hurt I was. Then this today. Are you fucking kidding me? Cheating on me with two guys? Not only doesn't she love me, she doesn't respect me at all! Well, just fuck her ... wait ... a ... minute.

You know that moment in the cartoon movie "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" where the Grinch gets this wonderfully evil thought and his face breaks into an evil smile. Well, I just had my Grinch moment, even if I would have to wait about three weeks to enjoy it.

Traci and I don't hang out at bars much, but there is one place we like to hit occasionally for a nightcap or just a couple of drinks and a sandwich for supper. They always have a huge Halloween party, and have gotten a big reputation for having the women show up in all sorts of outlandish and sexy costumes. I got one of the last reservations left, then I got online and bought Traci an "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark" costume. I had always told Traci she could do that costume proud; now she was going to get the chance.

When Traci walked in that afternoon at about her usual time, I greeted her in the kitchen with a peck on the cheek before I went out to her car to bring in the groceries. I've got to admit, she was one cool customer: not one ounce of guilt on her face did I see as I scanned her while walking back and forth from the kitchen to the car. And she even looked happier than she has since breaking it off with Arvin Tuesday night. As I put away the stuff on the high shelves like normal, I casually mentioned to her that I got a pair of tickets to the Halloween party, and then announced, "You're going as Elvira!"

"Oh, come on, Bob, you know I can't wear a costume like that out in public!" she sort of squealed. "Everybody will see my boobs hanging out in public!"

"That's just the way I like them!" I responded back, and she playfully threw a kitchen towel at me.

Apparently it was a good fuck session with Will, because at least for the moment, Traci was in a good mood, although she was still smart enough and coy enough to keep a safe distance from me so I couldn't smell this morning's fuckfest.

When her costume came in the next week, I had her try it on for me. After all these years, I knew her size, and I ordered the costume right on the button. Her big boobs spilled out of the push-up top just like Elvira's, nice and round, and the cut of the skirt was way high up on her right leg, actually above her crotch. Not sure how Elvira walks around in that without giving it all away, but I knew Traci wasn't going to be that smooth. She was bright red in the face while walking around the bedroom in that costume, so I couldn't wait to see it out in public.

"Just try not to lean over too much so no one gets an eye poked out by those nipples," I smirked.

Traci smiled back nervously. I could tell she was not comfortable, and I didn't care.

The party was on the Saturday night preceding Halloween, and when Traci got back from her Saturday morning errands - which, I assumed, included a fuck session with Will - I handed her a glass of wine while I got the grocery bags out of her car. After we finished putting the groceries away, I refilled her empty wine glass and shuffled her off to the shower. The next part of the plan included me using my hands on her pussy, and I much preferred that pussy to be cleaned up from

Will's semen.

I handed Traci a third glass of wine as she got out of the shower. She didn't notice that this glass had a little powder residue from the half of the Ecstasy tablet I had crushed up, and that went down every bit as easy as the other two glasses. I helped her dry off, and then began to lick, suck and gently nibble all over. The Ecstasy wouldn't kick in for a while yet, but she didn't need that to react to me. I laid her down on the bed and, using just my fingers, brought her to four screaming orgasms in about 30 minutes. At this point I normally would have dived in mouth first for a hot meal, but stopping her short was the game plan. I heard the groan of disappointment when I told her we had to get ready for the party.

I quickly put on my Lone Ranger costume and then helped Traci get into her costume as Elvira, making sure to fondle, rub, and pinch various parts of her body as she did so. As she was finishing up her Elvira makeup, her hands were starting to tremble, telling me that my set-up and the Ecstasy were working.

She was a picture to look at when she was done, and with her growing physical excitement she seemed less nervous about going out in public dressed like a sex doll. Before we left the house, she enjoyed another glass of wine, this one having the other half of the Ecstasy tab in it.

When we got to the bar, Traci was fully in flames, shall we say, and didn't even give her outfit a second thought as she got out of the car. Everybody else gave her outfit a second thought, however, and I thought a pair of 20-something guys were going to shoot off right there in the parking lot.

As I expected, Traci was the belle of the ball as we mingled with everybody at the bar. Just to help her along, I kept rubbing her ass with my hand as we walked along, and I could hear her breathing start to get ragged.

"Do we need to get you a bathroom break?" I asked.

She nodded affirmatively, and we headed toward the men's room.

We got a few confused looks from several people as we headed in, but we also got some knowing looks as well, and nobody bothered us. We went into the only open stall among the four in the room, and while the rest of the guys in the restroom went about their business, I brought Tracy off to two more orgasms by lifting her dress, dropping her panties and inserting a pair of fingers in her dripping snatch while she leaned against the stall with her arms. Her moans were loud despite the fact that I had my other hand over her mouth.

When we got done we straightened up, left the stall and washed our hands at the sink. Traci was flushed from both the experience and embarrassment, while I got nods all around from everybody who was in the room. I had my evil Grinch grin working.

We picked up another glass of wine for Traci and a bourbon over ice for me at the bar, and then went back to our mingling so everyone could get their fair share of Traci visually. I made sure to continue rubbing and groping her ass while we talked to other people, not being the least bit concerned with their reactions, and several times I got the opportunity to rub her crotch as well. By the time the band started, Traci was well over the top due to my ministrations, the Ecstasy, and the wine.

We hit the dance floor for a couple of songs when the band started, which gave everyone a good chance to see Traci's mostly exposed boobs bounce, as well as her high dress slit gave everyone the opportunity to see her black bikini panties. She was quite the sight.

We headed back to our stand-up table after the two dances, but Traci didn't stay at the table very long as she was a much sought-after dance partner. The first two would-be dance partners had the good graces to ask my permission first, which I readily gave, but after that her suitors went straight to her and asked. Traci, for her part, completely adored all the attention, and, with the help of everything else that was going on, wasn't even concerned with me witnessing her reactions to and interactions with the other men. For my part, I just stayed planted at the table, watching the evening play out as I knew it would.

She had danced about dozen songs with about six different guys when I noticed she was being led off the dance floor by her latest suitor, who looked to be about 30, handsome and muscular. I followed them at a safe distance out to the back of the parking lot, and when they had gotten a safe distance from the bar, he turned to her and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips while running his hands along the sides of her costume. Two minutes later he had her leaning over the back end of a smaller car, with her panties down and about all seven inches of his dick pumping in and out of her pussy.

When I first devised this plan, I really thought long and hard about whether I was going to watch Traci have sex, or just assume it and stay inside. Although she hurt me more than she will ever know, I still loved her, and I knew watching her with other men would be incredibly painful as well as erotic. But after seeing her go off with Will, my rage won out over my love. If she cared for me that little, than I was going to enjoy the show just as if she was an ordinary slut and I was watching a porno. Plus, quite honestly, I also wanted to make sure nobody hurt her during her adventure in self-debasement.

Traci came loudly a few minutes later, and I'm sure that got the attention of several people who were in the lot, and then he came just a few more minutes later. He kissed her again, then while they were straightening up I hustled from my vantage point back into the bar and to my table. I saw Traci walk in, take a quick scan around the room and head for the women's restroom. She rejoined me at our table a few minutes later, and although she tried hard, I could see that she was a little disheveled in her appearance. I didn't say anything when she got back, just kept my Grinch grin on, but apparently she must have felt guilty - first time ever - because she put her eyes down and couldn't look at me. I thought it was kind of ironic, given what she has been doing for the last two years.

"Are you having a good time?" I queried, more to get her to look up at me than anything, and with that she brightened up and answered, "Yes! This was a great idea!"

Just then another potential dance partner approached, and before I could say another word, Traci was again on the dance floor. She stayed out there for another half-dozen songs with a total of three partners before once again slipping off the floor and out the front door. Her suitor this time was a big young stud, about 6-4, 250, and maybe 25 years old, and if I hadn't known what I was looking for I probably wouldn't have seen them casually drift away. But I did, and I casually drifted out after them, and, knowing my wife, I headed back out to the same spot.

Big stud had a big tree, which he had Traci suck on for a while in a bent-over position, because she didn't want to get marks on her knees from kneeling. After a couple of minutes of her excellent mouth, he pulled out and planted his tree in her waiting pussy. Despite how wet she must have been, and with a load of semen having already been dropped in her, Tree Stud still needed three tries to get what looked like nine inches all the way inside her as he bent her over the same car her first lover of the evening had. Traci really got into his big dick, arched her back and really worked hard to mash back at him, finally succumbing to a loud orgasm after a few minutes. Traci's vocals could be heard by whoever was in the area, and while most of those took a quick look and kept on moving, there were a few people who moved in a little closer to get a better look at the show. Tree Stud spotted a couple on the fringes and just grinned, but Traci, for her part, was far too intense to be paying attention to anything but the big dick inside of her.

Tree Stud finally came about 10 minutes later, giving a low groan that I and most of those sort of gathered around could hear as he shot. He then smacked Traci on her ass, and the two of them started to get straightened up. That was my cue to stealthily go back inside, and when Traci and Tree Stud reentered the bar I was deep in conversation with another patron at the bar. Traci took a quick look at our table to see if I was there, and got a real concerned look on her face when she didn't see me. But then she spotted me at the bar, gave me a little wave and pointed toward the ladies' room, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I waved back and smiled.

I met up with her again as we both made our way back to the table. Her hair looked a little more disheveled, but she had obviously reapplied her lipstick after giving Tree Stud his blowjob. She looked a little unsteady on her feet, and I offered to find us a table to sit at, but I knew she wouldn't go for that with two loads of cum inside of her. Cleaning up in the bathroom would only go so far, and she didn't want to be leaving wet spots in a chair.

We stood at the table and made small talk for a while. She told me some things about some of the other women at the party, obviously to make it look like she was mingling when she thought she wasn't in my sight. I didn't say much, just listened and grinned - and looked at her big round boobs spilling out of the costume.

The next suitor to come her way was one of the guys I thought was barely 21 when I saw him and his buddy in the parking lot at the beginning of the night. He walked up to Traci, looked her square in the tits, and stammered out his dance request. By this time good sense had completely left Traci, because she looked over at me, then back at the kid, and said, "Sonny, it's not polite to stare at Mommy's tits like that!" The kid turned beet red, but before he could move Traci gave him a full hug, and with her right hand squeezed the growing rod in the front of his pants.

"I'll be back in a few, Bob, I have to teach this child some manners on the dance floor," she said as she led the obviously-dazed youth to the middle of the dance floor. Traci then proceeded to dance his socks off, shaking everything she had while he barely moved. Two dances in, they were joined by his buddy, and Traci continued her raucous display. Two more dances later, I saw Traci and her new minions heading to the back of the club, then make their way to the door by moving around the outside of the room.

After attracting a small group of watchers last time, Traci was smart enough to take the pair to a different spot in the parking lot, and a little further back from the building. I carefully made my way to a good vantage point.

I don't know why exactly, but Traci was definitely being bolder with these two kids, both in the bar with me and now, out in the parking lot. Instead of just kissing and being groped while in costume, Traci took the Elvira dress completely off, standing in the lot in just her black bikini panties and heels. The two kids, both of whom were younger than mine and Traci's own kids, then proceeded to pore over Traci's body like she was dipped in honey, groping, kissing and licking her while she fondled their dicks in their pants. After she came yet again, although a little quieter this time, she had them remove their pants, sucking on one while fucking the other, until the one in her pussy came. Then the boys switched positions until the other came. Traci herself came twice more during the fun.

I made my way inside before she and the kids reentered and Traci went right to the restroom. She practically staggered her way to the table from the restroom, and her eyes were both glassy and dreamy. Yet she was more subdued than when she left the table about an hour ago at this point.

"Hey, you," I said by way of making smalltalk. "You've had quite a bit to drink. Are you OK? Do you want to head home?"

"It's only 10. What's your rush?" she said, looking me straight in the eyes with about as much of an "I've got a secret smirk" as she could muster.

"I tried to be a nicer guy," I thought to myself.

Just then Traci's first lover of the evening showed up, didn't even acknowledge I was alive, and whispered something in the ear farthest away from me. Traci giggled, and without so much as a "see you later" got up to dance.

Halfway through the dance the pair was joined by a friend of his. I had seen the two talking among a group of about six guys earlier, and now this guy just jumped in with Traci and her friend. They seemed to be leaning in to each other whispering above the din, and occasionally looking over at me and grinning. At that point, my blood started to boil, so before I ruined all my hard work, I got up and started mingling some more, still keeping track of Traci, however. It wasn't five minutes later that she and the two guys made their way to the door, and I noticed that the guys' small group of friends was also heading for the door.

I actually walked out a little behind the gang of four buddies, as I quickly named them in my head, and watched them move off toward a darkened area of the parking lot. I didn't see Traci and the first two guys at this point, but figured the gang was heading over there. I outflanked the group and actually wound up behind Traci and the first two friends. Traci was completely naked at this point and had a grip on each guy's hard-on, and they were giggling like conspirators. A couple of minutes later, she had a dick in her mouth and the other in her pussy, bent over at the waist with her hands on the hips of the guy she was sucking. It stayed that way until the gang of four moved into the picture, at which point Traci came up for air - literally. She looked at the other four guys, said something too soft for me to hear, and went back to sucking the guy's cock.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,462 Followers