Clueless Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could go on and on, but they're all vanilla. Steven... How about Steven. Jeez I had to listen to him grunting and groaning too many nights when I stayed over. I think he was like trying to mark his territory by being loud, so the dirty lezzy didn't get ideas. How about Steven?"

So, I try really hard. I think about the sex we had. Some of the wild things we did. He was pretty creative and we did some outdoor stuff sometimes. But nothing. My silly vag was on strike.

"Okay... so..." She squints at me. "When was the last time something did get your kitty purring, spunky..." She eyes me carefully then back pedals, "Wait... Don't answer. That's probably pushy. Do you want some more wine? I gotta wee."

It was this morning on my way to the library while I was thinking about her. Fuck! There it is... Just the thought of her peeing now. Taking her shorts off. Peeing. What did her vag look like? I was soaked.

I was also crying when she came back.

"Ah... Laura darling. You've worked it out. I'll get the ice-cream. This could be a long night."

So, she sat behind me and held me while I ate ice-cream and sobbed and tried so damn hard to get a grip on the truth I'd stumbled on. As I sat there, I thought of growing up. All of the people I'd admired as a young girl were women. I'd crushed on boys because that's what the other girls were doing but it wasn't me inside. I wanted to be like them. I wanted their approval. I wanted them.

Maybe even that's why Mum's betrayal hurt me so much. My own version of the stupid Electra complex nonsense that two ancient Patriarchs came up with.

"I just couldn't..." I start between mouthfuls of Oreo and Hazelnut ice-cream. Then I blubber again.

"You knew?" I asked some time later when my breathing had settled.

"What can I say? Super gay-dar, spunky. There was always a lingering touch. A little look here and there. You always hugged a bit too close. I think the only person didn't know was you."

What happened now? Did I start wearing steel caps and going to gay bars?

"So, spunky. I have a confession that might make you a little less upset about being found out."

"Pfft." I roll my eyes and laugh. "Right."

"Have you ever wondered why I stopped coming to visit?"

"Steve. He was a pig to you. I'm sorry, I should have-"

"Nope. Not even close, darling." She hugged me warmly from behind while I pushed the ice-cream away. "Oreo and Hazelnut. That's why."

"Fucking delicious. I'd stay away if I had tubs of that at home."

Then it was her turn to cry and it frightened me a little. I turned and cuddled my oldest friend until she did the thing she always did when she was embarrassed about being upset. She clapped her hands and shook her head, wiped her eyes and smiled weakly at me through her teary lashes.

Those lavender eyes looked so damn fragile in that moment that I had to kiss the top of her head and pull her close.

"You." She spoke into my neck then pushed back to look deliberately at me. "Oreo and Hazelnut. You were my Oreo and Hazelnut and it hurt to see you with Steve. I could never have you and you would never want me because you liked vanilla. So, I stayed away. Do you understand now, Laura."

I know my mouth is open in a wide 'O' as I process this most intimate confession. Another thing troubles me too and that is the warmth in my pants. I'm so aroused by her closeness and the intimacy of her confession and god damn, what a brave little woman. The least I can do is face my own fear in this moment. What to do?

"I never knew about Oreo and Hazelnut until tonight." I tell her quietly. "I've only ever had vanilla. I don't even know where to start with Oreo and Hazelnut."

"Kisses." She smiles weakly and her eyes plead with mine. "Kisses are a good place to start."

So I lean in and can tell you as I write this that there was not a second's hesitation as I wet my lips and brought them against the pretty bow tie of hers. They were so damned soft and perky, her breath so sweet and her skin so soft. Her little tongue flicked mine and I forgot to breathe.

Her small hands pressed against my arms and we separated.

"Girls got to breathe, you know spunky." She smiles at me.

"But only so much." I tell her and pull her close again. It's like flood gates have opened and I kiss her like I want to consume her. Like I've wasted my entire life eating fucking vanilla and now I have her. My hands question her ribs and her hands insist on my wrists, pulling them up to her small pokey breasts. I fumble. I've only ever played with mine and then without warning I've got the giggles.

She's panting for breath and watching me like I've lost my mind, "What? What you idiot?"

"I just really don't know how this works, Ronnie." I giggle.

She nods knowingly then stands and offers me her hand, "Then how about this old lezzy gives you the jobsite induction."

"Ooh!" I squeak as she pinches my butt cheek and pushes me down the hall toward her room.

"Oh you'll be saying more than, 'ooh' in a moment spunky. I've been practicing my entire life for Oreo and Hazelnut. Just you wait and see." She sounds like a wolf.

Her little fingers gather the hem of my t-shirt as she stands in front of me looking straight in my eyes. I feel them trace up my ribs as she pulls it up and over my head and then her lips claim my nipple as her fingertips trace the elastic of my pants. She kisses down my tummy as she pushes those tights to the floor and only stops when I'm hobbled by them at my ankles to nuzzle into my mound and I can hear her breathe so deeply.

The thought of her smelling my arousal like she needs it, floods me with fresh waves of wet. There's an awkward moment where we both laugh as she tugs them off my feet in a very un-sexy way. Then she puts a hand between my b-cups and urges me backwards until I flop on the bed. I watch as she watches me and removes her clothes.

Her shirt is the first to go. Up and off without fanfare. Then she crosses her arms under her small pokey breasts and offers me a challenging look. I bite in my bottom lip; one of two lips that craves to suckle at those tiny plump tits. Her smile tells me she was nervous about whether I'd like them then she unbuttons her shorts and wriggles out of them and her undies in one go.

When she stands again, she has that same questioning look on her face as she watches my reaction to her furry bush. It's so wild and curly and just like her. My tongue escapes my lips as I imagine parting that fur and finding her secrets and she smiles again before pouncing.

This kiss is all hot skin sliding over hot skin and tongues twisting around each other as hands explore new lovers.

I can smell her now. Her unique arousal. It's like mine but it's hers. It smells like her skin and her breath and it fuels my own arousal. Her thigh is pressed between mine and my clit aches. I can't help humping on her and shamelessly stretch on her for more contact.

"Shh, spunky. Soon. First..." She smiles and pushes me down. "You have no idea."

She kisses my breast.

"How fucking long."

She kisses its twin.

"I've dreamed."

She kisses my belly button making me laugh.

"Of doing."

She smiles wickedly at me then pushes my knees lewdly apart and hisses, "This."

Her tongue swipes the full length of my slit and swirls at the top before dropping again. Over and over and over and holy shit! How does she know all my secrets so soon? Her fingers tease at my opening and I can hear my voice moaning like its miles away. Then she fills me.

Twisting fingers writhe inside me and curl and explore and it's like she's charting me.

"Cum for me, Laura. I've wanted you to cum on my face for so damn long, darling. Cum."

She played me like a damn instrument. She took me in majestic crescendos then let me fall away to quiet slow rhythms before building me up again and again and I wasn't surprised.

Not even a bit when WHAM!

It rolled through me like a freight train and I cried out as I crunched up off the bed and slammed my thighs to her ears. I held her head as I crunched again and again and again and slowly lowered back to the bed.

Her little hands pushed my knees apart and I could hear her gasping for breath over the sound of crying. What was she crying for? Had I hurt her?

"Shh darling. Shh." She told me and snuggled me so damn close. It was only then I knew they were my tears. "Oreo and Hazelnut." She whispered. "You're home."

......................

I was a fast learner. When I left Ronnie's flat the following afternoon, I felt like I had been turned inside out and upside down and thoroughly reborn. My limbs floated with freedom and a ridiculous grin was permanently plastered to my face. I knew it and unashamedly owned it.

Ronnie glowed as I kissed her goodbye. "Later lover." She told me.

"I won't be long. Just need to..."

"Go. I understand. I'll have dinner ready."

"You don't have to cook." I shook my head at her smirking face.

She lifted her skirt and flashed that lovely rich bush at me and winked, "I'll get it warmed up for you."

"Oh, you're terrible."

"Uhuh. And you love it."

"I do." We kissed again for good measure. "And I love-"

"Shh... I know. Go."

When I pulled into the driveway at home, I was a little disturbed to see the wheely bin still out. Dad's a stickler for that.

The door opened with my key and I laughed out loud.

There is a shirt on the back of the couch. There is a belt near the hall alongside a little scrunched up black dress. In the hallway is a pair of slacks and some underpants. At the end of the hall is the unmistakable sound of Maddy getting her rocks very loudly and thoroughly off.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, like that, oh fuck, oh fuck me Daddy."

"Cum for me, bub. I'm really close."

Ooookkkaaay... I might find a beer and water the lawn or something.

About five beers later... Yup... Good onya Dad. About five beers later I was raking leaves when a red-faced pair of lovebirds emerged.

They were holding hands and smiling like they'd just been caught sneaking back in after curfew.

"Ahem... Ah hi pumpkin."

"Hi Daddy. Date went well I hear."

"Oh, you heard?" His blush was awesome.

"Her words were to the effect of 'oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck me Daddy', your honour." I laughed as Maddy covered her face in shame and giggled and Dad pinched the bridge of his nose and frowned.

"Oh god, kiddo..." He shook his head. "Um..."

"Relax. I'm super happy for you two. I've got a story of my own to tell you too. Then I have to be back at Ronnies tonight. Give you two some space."

"No, you don't, sissa. We talked about this last night. Didn't we, Daddy?"

"Yeah, we-"

I hold a hand up to silence them. "Just listen first."

Two hours later we are still sitting on the lawn drinking beer and laughing at each other when the front doorbell rang. They had taken my news really well. Dad even said he had suspicions as I grew up. Maddy was just really happy for me. This was probably the single nicest afternoon for our little family since the-

"What the fucking fuck do you want?" Maddy's golden tones lilted back from the side gate.

"I'm here to see your father and don't you dare take that tone with me, young lady."

"Oh, get fucked, here we fucking go." Dad grumbled and stood.

We walked together around the side to where Maddy stood with Mum and Carl.

"Lucas. I don't expect you to like us being here, but we really need to talk. I know you aren't happy with me and we both know we fucked up but it's finished now and I deserve a second chance. Carl deserves not to wonder every night if you are going to fuck his marriage up and as a family, we need to work this out. I'm not asking. To get a divorce you have to show that you've attempted counselling so we might as well get it out of the way. It's bloody expensive and three adults should be able to just have a proper talk."

I give it to Dad. He didn't lose his shit. I don't know how. Perhaps Maddy had fucked all the angry out of him.

"Mary." Dad rubbed his chin. "First. This is my house. You are not welcome here. Ever. If you need to talk with me or the girls, you can contact us through the solicitor."

Mum was getting angry. I'd seen her angry enough over the years to know that the flush spreading down her neck meant she was close to losing her shit.

"Secondly, you cheated on me with a man I considered my friend."

"One time." Mum interjected and Carl nodded furiously beside her.

"It was a mistake, bloke." Carl nodded without meeting Dad's eyes.

"Shut up." Dad slammed his hand on the fence. "Don't interrupt me again. Secondly, I was saying, you cheated on me with a man I once thought was a friend and then you used my better nature to try and confuse me about what was going on. That's fucking disgusting."

"Thirdly, the nail in the coffin that our marriage belongs in. The real fucking clincher... You made our children keep secrets for you so that you could keep fucking around. That's cruel and just... Just fucking disgusting."

"Lastly, you both are doing this without a single fucking thought for Deb. The other night at the pub you were clearly carrying on your... affair... with no thought for her feelings or the consequences. Does she even know? For fucks sake she offered to talk with me if I needed someone to talk to. Tell me does she even know?"

"No." Mum said and Carl shook his head.

"Does she know you're here now?"

They both shook their heads.

"Then you are still fucking cheating. You low down dirty cunts. Cheating. If you have to hide something from your partner, then you shouldn't be fucking doing it. You have until next weekend."

"What Lucas? What happens next weekend?" Mum asked and Carl finally looked up but couldn't meet Dad's eyes.

"Next weekend, Laura, Maddy and I are going to call around to Deb's house for a friendly visit. She will either need some friendly faces to talk to after Carl grows a set and mans up to what he's doing, and admits it, or she will hear it from our mouths."

"Listen cunty, you fucking stay away from my fucking family or I'll-"

He didn't get to finish. My daddy had a hand around his throat and was pushing the much larger man up against the house.

"Stay away from your family? What a fucking novel idea." Dad hissed through gritted teeth and then headbutted Carl right in the nose.

What followed was like a keystone cops movie. Maddy and I giggled through the whole process and Dad god love him had to be told to stop laughing more than once by the police who showed up.

It turns out the District Inspector takes a very dim view of adultery and wasn't inclined to have domestic violence proceedings started against Dad. It turns out Carl was a bit of a cowboy and it wasn't the first time he'd been in trouble at work.

To top it off, Deb was called.

Carl was hospitalised. One of his testicles had ruptured. That will happen when a woman kicks you right between the big toes with everything her little frame can gather. His busted nose was the least of his problems.

And Mum? There wasn't much left for her to milk from the drama. She was picked up by her parents who offered us all their sincere thoughts and prayers.

The laughing though. It didn't really stop. Not even right on dark when Ronnie came to pick me up because I'd had a few too many beers. Dad hugged her and gave her the 'treat my little girl right' talk. We all laughed when I turned it back on him and told him, 'you be nice to my little sister'.

I looked back just once as we pulled out and saw a very unfatherly kiss being exchanged, right there on the doorstep. Dad scooped up his little girl and carried her inside.

"You just wait till we get home, Ronny love. That whole show has me so worked up."

"Pff... Bring it bitch."

...............

Thank you. I love your feedback. Good and bad. Thanks for reading my scribbles. This is quite cathartic. I've carried all this stuff for years. And 'yes' RB, I can hear you ranting about my tenses.