Clueless Woman Used by Her Doctor

Story Info
Veni is once again tricked. This time by gyno doctor.
1.4k words
4.07
83.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veni quietly enter the doctor's room and closing the door, the 23 year old woman had booked an appointment to gynecology for a first time check up. She is just taking precaution since she is still virgin, she just got into a relationship and she wanted to check if she is safe onward.

She was noticing that it was a different doctor but she brushed that away. Just politely sit and answer questions from her doctor if she had pain, discomfort, unusual urine, etc. Thankfully she got none of those.

Dr. Harrison or Harry for short then asks Veni to change into sterile hospital gown.

"Can't I just remove my underwear?" she asks, the doctor was just only checking for her vagina so there is no need to strip all her shirt and stuff, right?

"It is for hygienic purpose, miss Veni." The doctor explains. He observes Veni who wearing short skirt and baggy sweater. Dr. Harry observe Veni more, she is innocent looking and had bright purple dyed hair. You think she would be punk or trendy woman with stereotypical dyed hair but she is completely feminine.

The woman apologize and quickly went behind another standing blinds to get changed. She buttoned up the thin robe and went into the exam bed and putting her leg in the stirrups.

A large sheet splayed on her neck, now Veni cannot see her whole body down as it was obscured by big cover. The doctor also quietly locking the door.

Harry smiles and he can see that she is nervous.

"I see on the data that this is your first time here?" he asks while admiring her petite body and legs spread apart.

"Yes." She answers nervously.

"No need to be nervous. Here, let's start first with casual question while I touch your labia to ease things." He poke on the pussy lips with gloved finger and it made Veni winces in embarrassment, "Are you single, miss Veni?"

"No, I have a boyfriend."

"Oh new one?"

"Y-yes, we just recently dating.."

"Oh, is that why you are here? To check if no anything is wrong after you two sleep together?"

"Uh..n-no..actually this checkup for before I decide sleep with him.." she whimpered when the doctor fondles her labia again.

"Oh so you are virgin?"

"Y-yes.."

Harry smiles, she always prefer a virgin woman coming to his checkup, sometimes trick them and him manages to have sex with him. But it only applies to those clueless naïve young woman. He quickly drag his chair towards his computer to turn on hidden camera, then drag his chair back again quickly.

The camera is shot on Veni's slight red face and

"Virgin..so does that mean you never touch yourself?" Harry then move his finger suddenly to her clit and it made her yelp.

"Ngh!"

"I will try to check if your vagina can react normally and excrete fluid, miss Veni. You are free to tell me if you are in pain but in the meantime, tell me more about your boyfriend."

He rub his finger against the clit, then fiddling and pinching it softly. It made the young woman gasps again.

"My-my boyfriend is..working at a café.."

"Any pain? Keep up, miss Veni." He likes watching her struggle of between reacting or speaking.

"No..ohh.. We met when I am a regular customer we decide to try going out after a-awhile..!" she flinched again.

"Oh, and you two fell in love?"

"Mmm.." she whimpered.

"I am now will put my fingers in to stimulate further, just relax."

Harry pushes his index finger in and Veni accidentally moans, but she doesn't realize it. The doctor smiles and playfully stroking his finger in and out. She is tight and her muscle on pussy clamps on the finger more and he loves it.

"So, where is the café at?"

"At oooohh.. Xxx street."

"Is the food good?" he proceed to stick two fingers in.

"Yes!" she gasped and keep closing her eyes in a bliss at this point, she is drenching wet. But Harry maintain neutral and try hard not to laugh, glad his mask covering hus wide grin.

"Ah, miss Veni, apparently there is no fluid discharge from your vagina." He lied to the patient.

"I-Is that bad?" she asks, unaware what is going on beyond her cover sheet.

"No, but it's concerning, we need another method of stimulating. And it is by massaging your breasts, miss Veni."

"My breasts?"

"Yes, in order to see if your private is reacting to the stimulation given."

"A-alright.." she unbuttoned her gown and her breast is shown. Now she is fully naked and vulnerable.

"Keep your arms on side and tell me how it feels, miss." He quickly squeeze on the D cup breast that is very soft but also firm.

She can only breathing heavily and closing her eyes, letting the doctor groping her breasts. He twists the nipple gently and wishes he can see her reaction every time her body flinched. But he can see the footage later.

"Tell me how you feel, miss."

"It feels...weird, ohh.." she squirmed.

"No no, like good or bad."

"It feels good." She answered shyly and not hesitating.

"Tell me, have you touched yourself before?"

"N-no..!"

"Oh, that explains it. But it's nothing weird or anything, don't worry." He circles his finger around the nipple which now stood out. Veni still closing her eyes focusing on the touch.

"Next, we will try using the machine to stimulate it further."

"M-more? But, I already felt good.." she asked.

"It is a test, miss Veni. We need to see if it reacting to the machine. If it work, it work, you know?" he walks away to pull out a cardboard box which filled of packaged vibrators. He pulled one wand vibrators and he turning it on.

"Here it comes, brace yourself."

Bzzz! The wand pressed on her clit which making her jerks and moaning loudly.

"Ooohh!" She trashed in her chair bed, and keep having her clit assaulted constantly. Harry pulled away and then press it again all of the sudden. Her body kept jerks everytime it's on her clit buzzing.

"Veni, tell me is it good or bad?"

"Ohh, I feel so goooood.." she panted, he chest rising up and down, feeling spent. Her head tilting left and right, still closing her eyes.

"That means it's working Veni." He pushes the max vibrator hard to her clit and him massaging her breast on other hand. Good thing the room soundproof, because Veni keep moaning and begging loudly.

"Doctor, is this even a medical exam..?"

"Yes it is, Veni. Now for making sure there is no problem, I will apply a medicine inside your vagina."

"Yes, doctor.." she panting, trying to catch her breath.

"It might be weird at first but tell me what you feel or answer my question, okay?"

"Yes..." she is blissfully unaware the doctor zip down his trousers and poking his cock at her entrance.

Without missing a breath, he went it with ease since Veni lubricated herself with her juice.

"Oooohh!"

"Veni, how do you feel?" he said as he is thrusting the young woman gently. He smiled and enjoy the tightness around his cock.

"Goooood...."

"Tell me if you wanted this medicine for your pussy."

"Puuussy?"

"We call vagina that. Now tell me, do you want this medicine?"

"Yes, I want the medicine in my pussy, doctor!" she begs as the doctor continue thrusting his hip, pounding Veni in the exam bed.

She grunts as the doctor pushes, it was moving in and out with ease but also tight at the sane time. Veni kept getting pounded and she wondered why is this feels so good. Harry began thinking of what many ways he can trick this clueless woman further.

"Here comes the cum, take it all Veni!!" Harry spray out all the load into her pussy and deep into her womb.

"Ooohhh!! Haaahh..haah..," her face is in bliss but still have no idea she just been used. "T-thank you, doctor..oohh.."

"Now, we will do follow up exam at your house after this. Give me your address and we will continue at your house. You live alone?"

"Y-yes..my boyfriend still live far from my place.." she still laid weakly on the bed. Cum trickling out of her pussy but Harry push them in again which makes her shudder at the touch.

Veni still shaking at the sensation, "Doctor, am I safe to have sex now?"

"Hard to tell, but here. Take these pills and let me take you back to your house for further checkup." Harry handed Veni contraception pills while saving the recording secretly to his save files.

"O-okay, doctor.."

Harry bringing the used vibrator and various sex object he will use at her house after this. Veni pulled up her panties, get changed and wobble out of the office with the doctor following behind. Her crotch is still tingling.

To be continued