Innocent Veni doing a Photoshoot

Story Info
Veni was offered to do a photoshoot by two men.
2.9k words
4.09
65.4k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veni was stepping into the bus, she was going out for a lunch and having a simple casual out and about. She is wearing a loose thick sweater, tight jeans. She has a deep purple short hair and an ideal figure with C cuop breasts.

The young 20 year old tall girl was settled in new city and slowly learn her way to know the streets. She is known to being super naïve and kind to everyone. And always view the world with 'rose-colored glasses'.

She was browsing casually on the phone when two men watching her for awhile. They are far away and whispering to not let people know what they talk about.

"Look at that girl.." a man named Tom pointed at Veni.

"I know, she is so pretty" Paul nodded.

"Man, I could use some sex after I have been cheated.."

"Let us introduce ourselves after she got off the bus, I know how we can convince her come with us. Just agree or follow my lead"

The bus stopped and Veni got off. The two men decided to follow her. After few steps from the bus stop, they do friendly approach.

"Excuse me, miss. Sorry to interrupt but here," Paul handed out his business card, he is a photographer. They were putting on friendly professional gesture so it doesn't seem odd in public.

"Oh, yes? What do you need?" she smiles while reading the card.

"I had a sponsor with sports drink called Danta. But the problem is we haven't found a suitable model" Paul explains.

"We notice you and the drink color blends well with the color of your hair, so short to say, you are perfect candidate to be our photoshoot model" Tom adds, figuring where this os headed.

"But I'm not a model or know about posing" she is having a doubt about this offer

"Since this is a sponsored, you will receive a payment and a free meal and dozen of the sponsored drink"

Veni's eyes glistened hearing the offer, having just moved in, money is a bit tight.

"It's just a one session, miss.."

"Veni" she introduce herself.

"Miss Veni, think about this offer but do not take long, because we also have deadline and other busy schedules to plan-"

"No, I'll do it..when will it be available?"

They are settled on few days later, then they bid farewell. The men snickering to each other and cannot wait for the scheduled date.

--

The studio was in Paul's apartment. Veni notices it is quite a lavish apartment. It was neat and the studio is pretty spacey but there is so much photo equipment cluttered on the corner. But the middle is a clean sheet for model to pose, a light box, a small standing lamp and tripod with camera on it.

"Miss Veni, thank you for coming. Because this is sports photoshoot, would you mind changing to this?"

It's a white tight t-shirt, a sport short, a sneaker and socks. Then she excuse herself to the bathroom to change. Tom and Paul smiling while waiting patiently.

"Wish she changed here.."

"Patient, Tom..she will be, ready the drug"

Tom poured the powdery drug on the bottle and shake it just a little to mix it. After a moment, Veni returns.

"Also remember this is a sponsored sports drink? I want you to pose with this tennis racket and slowly drink the content"

"So, I just not move a muscle?"

"No, you can move naturally, this camera is a shutter and can snap bunch quickly. Tom, help her and add a bit of water spray on her face to make her little sweaty"

Tom grinned and he pose the arm to hold the racket on her armpits. He is sneakily bump his finger on her chest. Holy cow, her chest so soft!

Veni holds up the drink and drink the contents slowly. A bunch of clicks can be heard, Tom also redirects her on another angle while holding on her waist and soft thigh.

"Good, now try to bend your knee a bit, like you lean only one leg, relax, miss Veni.." Paul take another bunch of shoots.

After awhile the bottle is half empty. Veni is starting to get hazy and wobbling a bit. The drug wasn't too strong it just made her dizzy. He grins and help her stand still, he sprays more mist of water on her shirt and her pink bra is slightly visible through.

"Nice, miss Veni, now bend down to pick the tennis ball from the ground, but this time hold that pose."

Veni bend her back down and open her legs a bit for leverage, she stretch out her arm to pretend try grab the ball on floor.

"Good, now from different angle"

She was turned around and not realizing her tight ass and sexy legs full on display in front of camera. Her pose made her to put her ass on the air. Tom licks his lips, he want to fuck her badly but he also loving this preview before the main event.

Veni almost fall over bunch of times. Tom, of course, helps her stay still with grabbing her butt, and placing his hand still.

"Uh..uhm.." Veni looks around groggily.

"Something wrong, miss Veni?" Tom asks in stern professional voice.

"N-never mind.." she is flushed, by this time real sweat forming up.

"Next up, hold your racket om the side with both hands..think like you about to smack the ball like baseball"

Tom helps hold the arms higher and made one of the arms pressed against her breast. He pushed the breast in and it made Veni whimpered.

"S-sir? Your hands.."

"I am try readjusting, miss Veni. It is fine" he reassure but try to not burst out laughing. Veni is deep breathing and still hazy, she let Tom fondling the breast a little bit. The excuse still same, for the pose, etc.

She then told to hunched down a bit, like tennis player stance on the field court. With legs wide open. Tom spray her thigh with water mister again, it made her ticklish a bit.

"Okay, that's one session done, let's take another one with different costume since this one is a bit drenched.."

Veni doesn't say a word, she tried to keeping focused. Her mind is cloudy. She tried to walk away but Tom stopped her.

"Miss Veni, I think it will be faster if you changed here, we can help you adjust the uniform since it is a bit small and we afraid you will rip it."

"..no larger size..?"

"No, that's why we wanted to measure it as well" Tom pretends by holding a measuring tape.

"Hmm..o-okay.." she looks around a spotted a corner with curtain on it, but Paul stop her.

"Oh you don't have to go in corner, miss. Like we said, we need to make sure the clothes fit so..we have to see you change here"

"B-but.."

Paul pretends to look annoyed and look at the clock, "Every second is a snap wasted, hurry. We photographers don't have all day"

"A-alright" she whimpered. She hesitantly removed her soaked shirt and it reveal a drenched pink bra.

"Since the bra is wet, why don't you remove it as well?"

"H-huh?" she whimpered.

"We don't want the new set of clothes wet, miss Veni..please cooperate"

She reluctantly remove it and her C cup breast are on bare display, she quickly cover it with her arms shyly. She put the bra aside and Tom pick it up to pretend put it with the rest, but behind Veni, he take a deep inhale on her sweat scent.

The shirt is a deep neck sports tank top that a bit too small, her breasts are squeezed together.

"How was it?" Tom still pretend to check by poking, grabbing and fondling her chest.

"Ah.." she gasped at the sudden touch, "..bit small.."

"You'll grow into it" Paul adds, "Next is the underwear, miss Veni"

"Excuse me?"

"We have the sports underwear with it as well"

Veni try to inspect the underwear that is actually a blue thong.

"This..is not right.."

"Man, I hate when people jump to conclusion before they even try" Tom pretend whisper to Paul but make it loud enough for Veni to hear.

Now she felt guilty, she takes a second before try to bend down to remove the pants.

"Allow me, miss Veni" he made Veni stand straight and went to remove it himself. She doesn't notice a streak of wet string coming out of her pussy, Tom and Paul look at awe but they remain straight face.

"Lift your legs, and other, that's it.." he slowly slide it upward, "Like I said, miss.. I need to readjust so.." he pokes his finger on the pussy mound and clit. Veni gasp and almost moaned, the thong went between the labia. Tom motion his finger to sink it deeper. Now his finger almost went inside.

"Ooh...s-sir? No.." she mumbled.

"We need to make sure it fits remember?"

"Hrn.."

Then the skirt goes up, it was so short it barely covers her butt, Tom even pull it upward more to reveal her crotch on display. Veni, still not realizing that these men enjoying using her. She moaned but not realizing that she is loud. She tried to push Tom hands away but she forced to hold racket and a ball in both hands.

"Looking good, miss Veni. Smile at the camera while holding those" another series of clicks can be heard. Then he told Veni to hold both hands up in the air, it made the tank top pushed out slowly as well, the tightness made it seem like the breast would pop out off the garment any time soon. Another click can be heard.

"You look thirsty, miss Veni, have some more drink" the drug laced drink was presented to her, but since her hands occupied Tom feed her the bottle. She drank too much and it splutters, the liquid dribbling and wet her squeezed breast and tank top.

"Let me wipe that off, Veni" he started to use her name directly. Tom pretends to wipe of the water but he actually making the fabric more wet and made the nipple poking out.

"I can wipe it easily if I remove the tank top"

Having been drugged twice, Veni can no longer utter a word, she closed her eyes and try its best to stand still.

"Mmmkay...."

By this time, she is on cloud and the men realizing that. Paul is getting closer and Tom starts fondling and squeezing her breast. Have already pulled the tank top way above and her tits on full view.

"This is hella soft! I'm in heaven" he whispered.

Paul twirling and pinching the nipples softly, but stil on taking picture duty. He smirk and satisfied with the result.

"Veni?"

"Yyyes...?" she sighed in bliss.

"The drink is sticky, it would be best if I lick it away"

"Uhh..hmm.." she mumbled. Then moans again when feel a mouth sucking on her nipples, licking the breast.

"Sit down, so we can clean it easier"

Tom prompt her to sit on floor, he opens her leg wide to reveal her thongs went deeper on her pussy lips. It's also glistening wet with her juice.

"Smile, Veni..or open your mouth"

She felt a finger on her lips, pushing through, since Tom has been wiping the sports juice, it taste a bit sweet. Veni unconsciously licking on it. She leaned with Tom sitting behind him as a prop.

"That's it" another shutter heard. Paul then went on fingering he pussy, she let out muffled moan.

"Are you enjoying this Veni?" Paul asked.

"Yeeess..?"

"You want to continue to next session?"

"Yes..." by this time, she just say yes automatically without care and they realized that.

Then he removed the tank top away, the skirt and the wet thong.

"Wha..?"

"Relax, Veni..we just want to measure...things" Paul was entrance on how pink her pussy is, with little trimmed pubes.

"Mmh.." Tom had been kissing her and she kissed back, their tongue twisting against each other. Paul rubbing his finger in and out, not so rough but deep enough for her to feel the penetration. "Mmm.."

"The drug won't make you remember anything, this will be like a wet dream for you, Veni"

"Hmmph.." she slowly laid down and Paul take more picture of the vulnerable Veni. Tom remove his clothes and wet his hands with the sport drink, he rubs his cock a bit with it and poke it on her lips.

Sensing the sweet taste Veni went to suck on it willingly, still unaware of what going on. Her, naked, being ravished by two men. Tom groaned and Paul took a good shoot of Veni sucking his cock greedily.

He helps her head bobbing in and out of his cock. Tom quickly pushed her head deep and he cums. Veni winces because a strange taste invading her mouth but sensing that it's just a thick liquid, she gulps it down.

"Holy shit, she is so hungry"

Paul only remove his pants, grabbing a lube and poking his cock into her, but since her pussy also wet, it went in straight away. Once it's inside, Veni felt weird but cannot comprehend on what is going on.

Her pussy going tight as a defense for the intruding cock but this makes Paul slowly grind his hips onto her.

"She's so tight.." he groaned and still thrusting in and out slowly, then he fasten the pace. Tom still feeding her his cock, and don't wanted her to spit out his cum.

Her whole body rocking and by this time she is completely gone. Her nipples fondled, her mouth violated, and her pussy invaded.

"Lucky, I already went ahead a set up a video cam nearby."

"Paul, you mad man" Tom sniggers, still fucking Veni's mouth.

With last few thrust, he finally come inside her. Paul slowly pulls out and shown her pussy dripping with cum. He take a few snaps, including with Veni face visible. Tom giggled and he made Veni hold out peace sign on both hands.

Tom went to lube himself and help Veni sit up straight. She groaned.

"Wet..?" she mumbles, still have no idea. But the guys ignores her.

Paul went behind her and position his cock on her plump ass. They both each plunge theirs on her pussy and asshole. Veni gasp and whimpered on Tom's shoulder.

"Wha..?" she slurs.

"Relax, Veni..smile for the camera.."

"Uh..uhn..uh..uh!" her confused voice squeak at each thrust from both men. She is squeezed between two men sitting and sandwiched her. All of them are grunted in sync, Veni keeps whimpering and moaning.

They both gruffed loudly and ejaculates inside her. Veni groaned as well but still unconscious. She grimaces at the wetness on her bottom now.

"Veni?"

"Mm?"

"Open your mouth" he puts a birth control pill inside and this time gave lots of water to down the cum taste and the pill. Having 3 bottle of drink made her tummy plump a bit. Paul chuckled and how much liquid inside. They both chuckled and decide to make her squirt.

"Veni?"

She only shake her head in confusion, still closing her eyes.

"You want to pee?"

"Mm.."

Paul stroking her clit vigorously, this made Veni moaned loudly and tilt her head back, Tom holding her hand who unconsciously reach to stop him. She cries and yelp when a stream of piss splurt out. The jet stream of piss squirting out and a shutter heard while he press on the remote.

Veni still cries and piss comes out while she spasm in ecstasy. It was lots of piss. After awhile she is going slack. Paul and Tom admire her drugged state on the sheet. Both pumping their cook fast and positioned their cock onto her face.

A thick string of cum smeared on her face and some on her bangs or short purple hair. She still looks innocent and sleeping peacefully. Paul take a snap of her with him and Tom as a keeper of the sex session they did.

--

Hour later, Veni groggily woke up on a couch not remembering anything. Paul and Tom sit on their computer and notices her awake. She checks around and try to remember what just happened but it's all a blur.

"We did some photos, and suddenly you got tired, miss Veni" Paul shown her multiple of 'normal' photos. Her close up of face and the drink is indeed look like a magazine ad. She impressed and admire the result.

"We will transfer our payment, oh there" Tom points to cardboard box or drinks and snack for her, "Free of charge for this session only"

"Thank you" Veni smiled sweetly.

"You can come around next week for more photoshoot, if you want. It will be cheerleader theme, with props like...stick" Paul grins.

"Like a baton?"

"Yes...those" he tried to not chuckle at her innocence.

"Okay, have a safe trip. Miss Veni and drink this pills every day after you reached home for a month only. Vitamins. Make sure you take those, okay?" he gave the birth control pills.

"Neat" she thanked them and went home.

The guys high fiving each other, satisfied of finally have their own naive fuck girl to toy around. Paul then went to buy sets of vibrator and other sex machine for their next session.

End