Clyde's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your own taste.

Fuck.Clyde was struggling, even now. There was not enough breath.

Fuck.I just couldn't.I just had to.

No one said anything. In fact, Mae could feel the collective breath - just hanging there. Waiting. Inhale. Exhale. What?

Clyde continued.

Fuck yeah. I went around to the front of the bar.Sheila put her hands behind her and braced herself.The look in her eye was like nothing I'd ever seen before - not coy, not cocky.Just pure invitation.Hell, I wanted to tear her panties - that sweet sliver of white lace I could just barely see - off with my teeth but as I came towards her, she put one hand on my chest.

Slow, baby.

Oh my god, it was so hard.I was so hard.But I put a leash on my lust, even though every fiber in me was jerking at the chain.I looked her in the eye and started sliding my hand up her leg.

Some whites are better when they're not served chilled...

I found that thong; Sheila wriggled back a bit as I shrugged her skirt up around her waist and eased the thong down.By then I was reeling a bit - the scent of her...I could hardly wait to....

He stopped for a drink, shaking his head as if trying to rouse himself from a dream.

Slow, baby, she said.And in that moment, Sheila reached down and touched herself.She dipped one finger into the perfect peach shell of a pussy and painted my lips with herself.And then licked her finger off.

It was the hottest thing I'd ever had a woman do.

Slow, baby.

She took my ears in her hands, spread her legs and let me....

Clyde stopped for a minute and looked at all of us quizzically, almost as if he'd forgotten he'd been speaking out loud, that we were all still there.

You know how you can make a crystal wine glass sing when you run your wet finger around the rim?I was a dumb ass kid but god damn it - I wanted to make that pussy sing!I eased one finger up her slit.It was like unzipping silk,like rowing in calm water.My finger traced languid ripples in that pink pool,closer and closer to the still point.I was used to women closing their eyes when I touched them but not Sheila.Her lips curled into

a knowing smile as her gaze held mine.

You've swirled enough, she sighed as she reached for my ears and guided my face down.

Clyde breathed in deeply and Mae could see them all picturing it

The little group looked at Clyde, mesmerized. How could they not be? Mae watched as everyone swallowed, individually.

Oh my god - tasting?Talk to me about tasting? Did I have any fucking clue?I did not.She was warm.Yes, it was like entering the ocean.Like in San Diego.Yeah, it was just like that.Like waves crashing around my ears.I know it was the sound of my heart in my head but my head was just where I wanted it.I had a serious case of five o'clock shadow and I knew my beard was roughing up her thighs but I didn't care.My tongue was stroking her pussy like I was trying to catch a wave.And I was.Because I could feel it, her lips filling and her clit under my tongue that was darting around like a dolphin.

Clyde was sitting in front of the fire, licking his lips. Mae guessed everyone else felt like she did. Suddenly parched.

He couldn't stop if he had wanted to.

Clyde, baby... I heard her say, somewhere in the fog of my lust,

Clyde...

Yes.Somehow I got it out.Yes.

Baby, say it...

Say what? I said it, honestly.Say what?Say you are god, what?

What it tastes like...she purred.

Fuck! WHAT?!

I struggled. Mae believed it. You're struggling now and it's 10 years later.

Fuck, Sheila. I looked up, my beard silver with her.

That's the lesson, baby, she purred.

I looked up at her. All that darkness I had just been ingesting. Did it have a name?

Please. God. Sheila , I said.The look in her eye was sparking, wicked - challenging me.

I rocked back a bit on my heels and stood up slowly; I licked my lips.

As he said it, Clyde showed us exactly how he did it. He might not have been as supple as that 23 year old but he was still lean and his eyes gleamed with mischief.

Then I leaned in towards her neck.I licked a path all the way up to those smirking lips, lips I parted with a quick flick of my tongue before moving up to nuzzle her ear.

Where I whispered:You taste like Albarino, baby.Like the rim of a good margarita.Like salted butter on hot toast.

I felt the chuckle rumble through her chest. It made her tits jiggle softly against me and her laughter erupted in my mouth as I kissed her.

A+ baby.A+.

How about some extra credit?

Hmmmm, I murmured.Yes, M'am.


12