My Older Neighbor

Story Info
Young man and mature Latina flirt then fuck.
3.7k words
4.44
51.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next door neighbor, Mariana, is the sexiest person that I have seen in my entire life. She is Latina, in her mid forties, with an amazing body. She has dark brown eyes, big luscious lips, and a beautiful complexion. Her body is a bit chubby and she has nice curves. She has a double D bust, which is barely covered by the clothing that she wears, and a thick round ass.

I have thought this about her from the day that I moved in next to her. It was the summer before my senior year of high school. I had just turned eighteen. It was a quiet neighborhood, and everybody seemed friendly. Mariana, however, was often quiet. Her body spoke much more than her mouth did, and although most people didn't pay much attention to her, I always saw something in her.

My first sexual encounter with her from afar began early in the school year. I was upstairs, and I looked down, out of my bedroom window, across our fence, into her house. She had a white bra on which complimented her dark busty cleavage, and she wore a small lace Victoria's Secret thong. I glanced at her, noticing her curvy body, and looked at every detail from the faint outlines of her glutes, to the little lovehandles pouring over the side of her thong.

The part of her body which caught me off guard was her hair. Not the hair on her head, but the hair everywhere else. She had a thick forest of underarm hair spilling out, and such dense pubes that her panties couldn't contain them. I had never seen so much hair on a woman before. I thought that it should be gross, but it turned me on even more. It seemed wrong in the most right way possible.

I assume that she was getting ready to have a bath. She dropped a towel on the ground and then she bent over to pick it up. She was bent over for only ten seconds, but it was more than enough to engage my adolescent mind. Her asscheeks spread wide, and I could see more and more skin between her thighs until there was nothing left but a thin strip covered by her thong.

I felt a rush of blood to my head, and to my dick. I took it out and started jerking off to her half naked body before she picked up her towel and was on her way.

She became the main star of my sexual fantasies for that year. I began imagining her and I doing everything from making out behind her house, to fucking all night long. I imagined sliding my hand down her brown body and kissing and caressing her neck while fucking her missionary, doggy, and every other position I could think of. I stopped watching porn all together, and instead, my masturbation was provided by the ever expanding collection of scenarios Mariana and I would engage in. I imagined myself eating out her hairy pussy, sniffing and smelling her hairy armpits, and watching her twerk her hairy ass as she rode my dick.

As the year progressed, I began peeping more and more at Mariana. Whenever I saw her coming home from work, the grocery store, or the gym, I would take a voyeuristic look at her sexy body, taking special note of how much of her hair she would reveal. When spring came by, she started wearing more revealing clothes, from thin blouses, to tank tops with short shorts and miniskirts. Her body filled out every item of clothing that she owned so much that you could see every detail of her body. She had absolutely no shame in showing off her bush. My favorite outfits of hers were a crop top which showed off both her hairy armpits and a little treasure trail below her belly button.

When the year finally ended, I graduated from high school. I didn't have much of a social life as I spent my time mostly studying. I never had a girlfriend, and I'm somewhat ashamed to say, I hadn't even had a first kiss. During the summer, I didn't really have regular work since I moved away from the local grocery store that I used to work at. My parents didn't really want me to stay inside reading all day so they asked the neighbors if they needed me to help with anything.

Around the dinner table one night, my mom mentioned that she talked to the neighbors, and that Mariana needed her backyard lawn mowed. As she mentioned her name, my body trembled. I was going to finally see her face to face.

I showed up to her house on a sunny afternoon. I knocked on her door, and was greeted by the wafting of a beautiful perfumed scent. The door fully opened and I saw her up close for the first time in my life. She wore a thin brown tank top which did little to cover much of her skin and hair. Her breasts were protruding from the edges, spilling over, fighting to be released. On top of that, she didn't wear a bra, which was revealed by her hard nipples. Her armpit hairs peeked out from behind. She had a nice blue pair of shorts which were tight on her hips, and I could see her long sexy legs, and this was the first time I noticed a bit of leg hair on her too. She invited me in, and I quietly followed along trying not to make my attention to her body too obvious.

"Hi there... Nicholas?" she said. I had never heard her speak before, and this was the first time I noticed her soft Latina accent. I was even more in love.

"Yes, well, I go by Nick"

"Wow, I can't believe that we are finally meeting after this whole year of living next to each other."

"Yeah, pretty crazy..." I said unsteadily.

"Well, I'll show you to the back, and you can get started!"

She took me outside, and showed me where she wanted me to mow. It was a small area of grass which was clearly overgrown.

"I'm so glad your mom asked me if I needed any help. I'm not great with gardening, and I don't have anybody here who can help me."

"Well... I'm glad I... I can help." I couldn't contain myself to even simply respond.

I got the lawnmower out and began cutting the grass. After a couple of minutes, it was getting really hot, and I started sweating. Then Mariana came out of the house with some glasses of lemonade.

"I hope you don't mind, but I made some lemonade for you. You are doing such a good job helping me out, it's the least I could do."

"Oh... Thank you so much." I drank the glass and got back to mowing.

"Hey," she then asked. I turned my attention to her.

"You don't mind if I sunbathe a little do you? We never seem to get days as beautiful as this, and I don't want to miss out."

I nearly fainted when she asked this. I couldn't believe that I was about to see her tanning up close. I calmly nodded yes, but my excitement and nervousness was bursting inside me.

"Great!" she replied.

She went back inside, changed, and came back out about five minutes later. I looked back at her, and saw her in her bathing suit. It was so much better than that time I saw her earlier in the year. She was wearing a little microkini so shamelessly, revealing as much skin as possible. She strutted shamelessly over to her lawn chair and started rubbing tanning oil all over her body. She then lied down on her back and let the sun tan her huge breasts.

She raised her arms up, and I got to see every hair under her arms. She has a particularly hairy body for a woman. Her hair is very dark, dense, and curly, clumping up under her arms.

As I was mowing, I was looking back at her subtly every few seconds, staring at her amazing figure. I was developing the biggest hard on that I have ever had, and I began thinking of all of the amazing things that I wanted to do with her.

I began making my way over near her with the mower and she looked even better. She flipped over in her chair, and took off her bra strap so she could tan her back. I saw her side boob, underboob, and her fat ass cheeks so gracefully emerging from her thong.

As I passed by her, she looked up at me and asked me "Are you not hot mowing with that shirt on?"

"Uhm... Not really" I replied.

"That is interesting. Where I am from, all of the men would always wear nothing but shorts during the summer."

"Yeah, I'm just not used to walking around without a shirt on... It's a little strange for me"

"Well you don't have to if you are around me," she said. "I think that any man who is working so hard shouldn't be forced to wear anything too uncomfortable."

I decided to take off my shirt. I'm not a super muscular guy, but I have a pretty decent body. The only weird thing is that I don't have a ton of body hair for a guy my age, so Mariana was even hairier than me. Strangely, she looked at my chest as I took my shirt off with a little grin on the side of her lips. I nervously returned to mowing.

I finished up the final patch of grass, turned off the mower, and put it in her shed. I walked back over to her and told her I was done, and that I would be going.

"What? No, stay stay," she said.

"Do you need help with anything else?"

"Not really, but I think we should just chat a little. We have been neighbors for so long, but we never talk about anything."

So I stayed and we talked for about a good half an hour. She told me that she was from a small village in Colombia, and that she came to the United States for school. She asked me about my life, my friends, school, work, and we connected quite a lot. I began being much more comfortable around her, and I found out that we have a lot in common. We both love classic rock music, hiking and reading. I found out that the woman I had been fantasizing about for so long was a down to earth, friendly person.

I asked if she was married, and she told me that she had a husband, but he cheated on her constantly. She only found out when she came home early from a trip, and found him balls deep in a 20 year old prostitute. "Oh, I hate how older men act. Once you turn forty, they can't be seen around you. It's all about the younger girls."

Soon, our conversation turned to a strange place. She asked me "Why is it here that you have such a problem with nudity?" I froze, not understanding what she meant.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Where I am from, we are all comfortable being completely naked around each other. My parents always taught me to love my body and to be naked as much as possible. Why don't you do that here."

"I'm not really sure. We are all pretty shy here. Our bodies are things only reserved to those most special to us." I couldn't really think of anything to say.

"Well, I can't really get a good tan if I have this bra in the way, do you mind if I take it off?"

My nervousness returned, but I still managed to say, "I won't stop you."

"Great," she said.

She then proceeded to take off her bra, and my imagination met reality. Her breasts fell out of her bra, and sagged onto her stomach. She had massive areolas with big hard nipples sticking straight up in the air. She threw her bra over to the side and laid back in her chair.

"It just feels so freeing to be naked. It feels natural." she said.

I couldn't come up with anything to say. My brain was frozen as I sat looking at her breasts. She looked back at me and said, "I know they grab your attention. I have seen you staring at me before."

I froze for a moment and replied, "I'm so sorry about that. I think that you are beautiful, and I wish I talked to you instead of just staring. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"It's okay, It's natural for you to stare. To be honest, I like it. It feels good to know people think you are sexy. Most people are disgusted by my hairy body, but I'm glad somebody as handsome as you thinks that it looks fine."

"Oh... well... I'm not handsome," I was flustered as I had never been called handsome before.

"Sure you are, you have a nice strong chest, big muscles, and you have great legs. You are a great young man, any woman would be lucky to have you! I'm just so surprised there hasn't been one yet."

"I know, I'm just really shy around girls. I can't talk to them well, I just get anxious around them."

"I could tell. You would barely say a word to me when you walked in. Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No I haven't. To be honest, I have never done anything even close to romantic with somebody."

"Well, men like you shouldn't be alone too long. If you are, it just makes us lonely women get more and more aroused thinking about you. Thinking about loving you. Thinking about fucking you." Mariana's eyes drifted toward mine. She sat up in her chair and stared at me. I could tell that she wanted to fuck me.

"Mariana," I said, "If I met a woman like you, I don't think I would have been single. You are really kind, and I don't think I could resist talking to you, seeing your fabulous body."

At this point, I couldn't contain my admiration for her. I had come to love all of her essence: her sweet voice, curvy body, soft demeanor, and considerate personality. I was in love, and I knew that I needed to take a chance.

"Mariana, would you mind if I kissed you?" I asked.

"Why would you want to do that? You should save it for somebody you will love."

"Mariana, I don't think that I can love another woman as much as you. I have thought about being with you since the moment I saw you. You are such a kind person, and I'm sure you are an amazing lover."

"Well, I guess there isn't much harm in it. You can get some practice in for later."

I stood up, walked over to her, and sat down next to her. I pressed my chest up against her breasts, wrapped my arms around her shoulders, and kissed her. It was like magic between our mouths. Two lonely love birds finally coming together after too long of a separation. When our lips parted she put her hand on my chest and said, "Tell me, am I really the right one for you."

"You are the perfect woman for me," I replied without hesitation.

She then leaned in and pushed me over into the lawn chair, straddling me as she started french kissing me. Her body was covering me, and I could feel all of the details I would look for in her, her muscles, her ass, her back, all in my hands. I caressed her body from head to hamstring, feeling all of the parts of a woman's body for the first time.

We made out for a few minutes before she stood up and said, "It has been a while since I have felt a real dick in my hands. My dildos just don't do the trick for me. I need a real man to feel loved and satisfied. Can you do that for me?"

I nodded and she grabbed the waistband of my shorts, pulling them down until they were past my ankles. My dick flopped out, and she grabbed a hold of it, stroking it up and down. The feeling of another person's hand doing the job for you is indescribable. I can't expect how she is going to move her hands, but every surprise movement is another sensation I have never felt before.

She then spits onto the head of my dick and starts jerking just it. After eyeballing it for a while, she sticks her tongue out and licks the tip of it. She starts swirling her tongue around and around the head before putting her entire mouth around it. She then jerks the shaft while sucking on the tip, the whole time moaning and licking.

"Wow, you seem to know how to work a cock pretty well."

She took it out of her mouth. "I can't do this with just any man. I need to feel inspired by his body and by him to give him pleasure. When he does that, I can figure out everything that I need to do to please him."

I pulled her hair out of the way as she continued to suck gently on the head of my dick. She then grabbed my hand and took me over to the sliding door behind her house. We went inside and walked through a hallway into her bedroom.

Inside, I saw clothing sprawled throughout her room, and I noticed the little white thong she was wearing on top of one of her dressers. She pushed me onto the bed and then bent over in front of me. She grabbed onto the side of her thong and pulled it down. I began to see little hairs peeking out from between her ass cheeks. Before I knew it, I saw nothing but her bare ass in front of me.

"Wow, I wish I could lick that pussy good." I said.

"Why don't you show me what you've got. I could teach you a thing or two to know about a woman."

She crawled behind me on the bed, sat down, and opened up her legs. She pushed her hair aside and spread her lips showing her pussy to me. It was beautiful; pink skin gleaming in the light from her grool. Her clit stood up inviting me to come over and suck on it.

I went onto the bed and started licking the head of her pussy while sniffing her bush. I could smell how horny she was, and I could taste the sweet salty taste of her pussy as my tongue slid up and down. I then stuck a finger into her. She moaned softly as she played with my hair. "Mmm, well it seems that you have skill. Show me what you can do with those fingers."

I put another finger in and grabbed her nipple with my other hand. I lightly pinched and squeezed them, and felt them get harder and harder as I was rubbing them.

I kept rubbing her for a while until I started to feel the inside of her pussy squeeze on my fingers. It was getting wetter and wetter and she started to moan loudly. "Ahh," she moaned, "I'm gonna cum baby."

"Cum for me baby. I wanna taste you as you cum."

I felt a gush of fluids as she came. Her face turned bright red, and she couldn't control herself. She almost fell over, but I caught her.

"That was amazing," she said. "I haven't had a man eat me out in a long time. How was it?" She then signaled to me to sit down next to her.

"It was amazing," I said as I made my way over to her. "I have never tasted anything so soft in my life. The hair made it perfect."

My dick was still harder than ever, and when I sat down, she flipped herself onto me, and sat on my lap grinding on my dick.

"I want you to give me a good fucking," she said. "I need you to show me what a dirty slut I am."

She started grinding on my hips, moving her pussy up and down on my dick. I grabbed onto her ass and slapped it. She moaned as I kept fucking her. I then began to rub gently on her asshole. She kept moaning, and I stuck a finger in and felt her clench as I pushed deeper.

After a few minutes, I flipped her over onto her back and fucked her missionary. I rubbed my dick on the outside of her pussy, rubbing her clit up and down, while I kissed her neck. I then put one leg above my shoulder and stuck my dick deep inside. I kept thrusting in and out while she moaned on her back. She raised her arms above her head, and I leaned forward and started sniffing her hairy armpits.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum again," she said. "This time, let's cum together."

We kept fucking harder and harder, moving faster and faster, rocking the bed. I stared deep into her eyes as we reached climax. I felt her body tremble as I came inside her pussy. I could feel my cum shooting deep inside her as we kept fucking. I kissed her forehead, and took my dick out, and looked down to see my cum leaking out of her.

I pulled her over to me and she hugged my body and cuddled up next to me. Mariana and I were in love with each other. I had never felt safer in a woman's arms, and she felt perfectly at peace with me.

"Mariana, I know that we are from two different generations, but I can't help but think that you are perfect for me. I love you, and If you ever need anybody to make you feel loved, you know where I am."

"Thank you," she said. "I might need a bit more help with some things around the house during the summer though." she winked.

That was the first time Mariana and I had sex, and it wasn't the last either. It was the beginning of a secret affair between us, and it would be filled with mind-blowingly erotic moments of sexual liberation and orgasmic experience.