New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pent-up lust, her peaking arousal...she felt herself ready to cum the second he would just suck a bit on her most sensitive spot.

Mark had other plans, however. He suddenly backed off and stood up, taking off his clothes swiftly. She watched him, eager and ready to cum, yet incredibly, unbelievably horny for far, far more.

His rock-hard dick came into view. Tracy licked her lips absentmindedly, fantasizing about it entering her.

Finally, as all clothes but Tracy's top and bra ended up on the floor, Mark got himself onto the bed. The hot, sexy woman watched him intently, not daring make a movement he wouldn't approve of.

He grabbed her leg and turned Tracy onto her side, holding her ankle at his shoulder while her other leg ended up underneath him. He positioned himself at the steaming-hot entrance to her utterly soaked, dripping pussy. Her lower lips were almost visibly throbbing, enticing the attractive man into really focusing on them.

She gasped as he positioned the utterly, almost painfully engorged tip of his cock against her pussy.

"I'm about to cheat on my girlfriend with you, Tracy...I'm about to fuck you when...fuck, when my girlfriend is, like, on another side of that wall!"

Tracy was at her limit, groaning and trying to twist her hips to impale herself on his dick. He held her tight, however, holding her and himself still. She wanted him to cheat on Emma so bad...Tracy wanted him all to herself. This handsome hunk of a man, ignoring his unworthy girlfriend, focusing fully on this hot, sexy woman...who he had just met like an hour ago...and would be now living next to.

He slapped his dick against her pussy, eager to connect to his new, female neighbor like no loving boyfriend ever should.

"Fuck me, Mark, please!" she begged, on the verge of going crazy, her abdomen taut and tense, her lust throbbing throughout her like volcanic eruptions underneath an ocean.

He couldn't stop himself any further, either. He pressed the tip of his dick...and slid it in ever so slowly. Her pussy was so tight and so hot...yet so wet that he slipped right in. She groaned from pleasure, focusing on it fully, letting her head fall backwards on the bed.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck. You're making me cheat...you little fucking slut, you're making me..." he whispered, his eyes closed tensely, his dick flexed to the max.

He kept pushing inside her, bit by bit. All this teasing, all that sex appeal hitting on him like a sledgehammer...

"Fuck, I haven't been this horny in forever!" he confessed, halfway inside her.

"Mmm!" Tracy agreed, her vaginal muscles contracting, trying to draw the cheating, hunky boyfriend inside her illicit, seductive pussy. "Fuck me, baby, pleeease!"

"I'm going to fuck you," he told her, his voice deep and determined.

She sighed in utter bliss as he entered her fully, her pussy throbbing in satisfaction, the emptiness in her shifting and expanding into a pleasurable, relaxing, all-encompassing feeling that urged her to let go and open, and feel whatever her body wanted her to feel. But it didn't last long...soon the emptiness was returning, as if it was the movement itself inside her that held it at bay, urging her to shake her hips against him.

She was so horny, and so close, and he still wasn't fucking her...showing her who was in control, who was in charge of deciding whether she would be itched with endless, empty frustration or utter, complete bliss.

"I'm going to make you my little slut," he promised, his voice tense with lust. He was at his limit, pulling out to the tip. "My little precious neighborly slut-girlfriend!"

He slammed inside her fully to drive his point forward, groaning with pleasure. And Tracy came.

She moaned, and her body tensed up, preparing to release a delicious, beautiful wave of pleasure, dispersing all the cold, dark, itchy void. She was cumming, shaking, but Mark did not give her a moment. He proceeded to fuck her roughly, the bed shaking and squeaking.

"Ah! Aaah!" she moaned, her orgasm shaking and reinforcing by each and every powerful, determined thrust of Mark's cock.

"Oh fuck! Fuck, Tracy!" he growled, holding her tight, fucking his dick into her.

"Yes, yes! Oh my god I love it...Mark! I love it!" she moaned in response, the vigorous fucking overstimulating her orgasm, which rolled through her body like thunder, tensing and relaxing parts of her innermost self seemingly at random.

Pleasure flooded her brain till she felt dizzy, her sense of balance spinning like on a wicked rollercoaster, rushing through the air at ridiculous speeds. And she couldn't see anything, stars blinding her vision.

And Mark kept fucking her, pistoning in and out with strong, powerful thrusts. Their breathing was chaotic, their hearts beating like crazy, trying to keep up with the furious pace. Tracy moaned whenever she could, her body shaking and her hands squeezing the sheets at random.

His throbbing, pulsating cock made Mark realize something. Something that forced him to open his eyes, look down at the ridiculously sexy woman underneath him, and fuck her just that bit harder.

"I should be wearing a condom, fuck," he said it, his teeth clenched. He was approaching his own orgasm, and the realization of unprotected sex only sped that up.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck!" Tracy remarked, barely coherent, too lost in her own swirling, overwhelming whirlpool of emotions. Her initial, well-edged orgasm might've ended, but she was on a highway to another, approaching fast and determined.

The bed shook hard, banging against the wall loudly. The room was filled with smell of sex sweat and sounds of wet, flash-slapping noises as well as groans and moans of the lust-driven lovers.

"Fuck! You like...you like my bareback cock in you, Tracy?" he half-growled his question.

"Yes! Mmh, I love it!" she purred, bending her back as Mark fucked her, his hips hitting hers with enough force to cause delectable tremors all over her skin.

He felt his testicles boil with lust. He was almost there, but he wouldn't stop until she came again. He wanted to show her what kind of fucking he could give her...in case she ever wanted one again.

"Are you...fuck, are you happy, you little naughty bitch? Are you happy you stole a man from another girl?"

"Yes! Oh my god! You're so great! You...mmm!" she confessed, her pussy shaking with pleasure. His words were pushing her to the very peak again.

He flexed his dick inside her, making it even harder, feeling like it could burst. But he wanted to fuck this gorgeous, irresistible woman the best he could.

"I bet...god fucking damn it, I bet you want me to be your boyfriend now, huh? You want to be my little neighbor-slut on the side?" he asked her, dragging his fingers across her tight, defined abs.

"Yes! Yes! I do! I want it! Yesss!" she screamed with honesty. She was on the edge, she was so close!

Mark knew she was. He could feel her pleasure like his own, his cock sliding in and out of her delicious, dripping cunt.

"You're so gorgeous, Tracy," he admitted, complimenting her sweetly. "I want you to cum, baby. You're so much better than my girlfriend...you should cum harder too!"

"Oh my goooo-AAAHHH!" her moan turned into a loud, high-pitched scream, her body tensing up into another, mind melting-orgasm. She felt her pussy contract hard and squirt with her juices.

Her bliss exploded like a balloon, growing outwards and outwards infinitely. She felt freedom rushing all around her, like a tornado strong enough to carry her with it. And in this tense, pleasurable space, she felt like she could truly open up and let go, taking her every emotion deep inside and experiencing it with perception and awareness of a microscope-like detail.

Mark continued pounding into her dutifully, but he was at his limit. Her pussy squelched lewdly, her abundant pussy juices wetting the bed underneath them. He didn't want to cum without her seeing it...without knowing that she made him cum like his girlfriend of two years never did.

'Tracy...Tracy, baby, I'm gonna cum," he confessed to her, his pleasure threatening to overwhelm him.

She shook herself out of her intense, mind-numbing reverie, looking at him with hazy eyes. She felt dizzy and lost, as if returning from some hidden place deep within her.

"Mark...I'm ready for you..." she said, lifting herself up. She would let him do anything he wanted. "You can cum...inside...it's okay..."

"Fuck!" he cursed. He was tempted to, but he knew how bad of an idea it was. Then he looked at her gorgeous, blissfully smiling face, then downwards at her sexy, tight tank top with that enticing valley of cleavage.

In a split of a second, his mind was made. He pulled out and moved quickly, straddling Tracy's chest.

"Suck my dick, Tracy," he commanded her.

It was redundant for him to say it. She had read his intentions the second he pulled out, taking his lovely, throbbing dick into her mouth, tasting her own juices on him. She licked, kissed and sucked as well as she could in her hazy, dizzy state.

He moved his hand to the side of her head, tips of his fingers holding the base of her ponytail as he watched it bob back and forth. She was giving him the best blowjob she could, and he was loving it.

"Oh god...oh my fucking..." he sighed, feeling his lust finally boil over.

With one last, final flex he delayed it for a second, before exploding in a thick, white shower of cum down Tracy's throat. She instantly proceeded to suck dutifully, tasting his pleasure and swallowing it greedily. He groaned out his bliss, involuntarily closing his eyes for a moment.

Halfway through, he pulled out of her mouth suddenly, pointing his dick upwards. He wanted to dirty his new, sexy neighbor too much. Each following jet of cum he shot flew high in the air, before landing on Tracy's face or right in her amazing cleavage between her big, perky tits.

It was a long time before his contractions and the almost violent throbbing of his dick ended. Tracy, her neck muscles burning from effort, licked any remaining cum on his dick lovingly. She wanted all of his load to herself.

After all, she deserved it.

"Mmm, yum," she joked, giggling after sucking the tip of his cock till it plopped out with a loud popping sound.

He chuckled, breathing hard, watching the gorgeous, smiling woman underneath him. Feeling the muscles burn in his legs, he leaned to the side and lied down on the bed next to her.

Tracy carefully snuggled next to him, trying not to spill Mark's cum off her face. She leaned the back of her head against his arm and, taking off her hair tie, released her hair. Her ponytail was barely holding together at this point, anyway.

They caught their breath, together. It took them a long, calming while.

"Wow," Mark said finally, picking himself up slowly and sitting up.

"So, I guess this means..." Tracy began, speaking softly and playfully. She felt her mind high on endorphins.

He looked at her curiously. She was gorgeous, especially covered in his cum like that. He smirked, biting his lip, as he noticed she did not mind that at all.

"I'm, like, yours now, aren't I?" she asked, gently spreading his cum over her cleavage. It did not feel dirty to her...especially not after how he made her feel.

She giggled as she saw his smirk change into an expression of obvious, lustful interest. She was overjoyed to feel so...desired.

Mark watched intently as Tracy gave him a show of spreading his cum all over her cleavage, her face...rubbing it into her skin like some sort of a gifted cream. She felt so naughty doing that, as well as strangely content.

"Do you like that, Mark?" she asked, purring seductively whilst smacking and licking her lips to taste any stray bit of his cum.

He responded by grabbing her small, soft hand and placing it on his half-erect dick. She giggled, and her eyes twinkled naughtily.

"If we had more time..." he said, a hidden promise in his voice. He then looked at a wall clock nearby. "I should probably head back, though."

"Mmm, back to your girlfriend?" Tracy asked, rubbing the top of her boobs, knowing full well Mark was watching her movement very closely.

He was quiet for a moment, trying to decipher any hidden meaning in her voice.

"Well, yeah," he admitted finally.

"But I'm your girlfriend now too, aren't I?" she asked, grinning playfully.

He laughed, then leaned forward, putting his thumb against her full, kissable lips. She opened her mouth and bit down gently, before giving his thumb a few, loving sucks.

"Mhm, I think you are. My little slutty, neighborhood girlfriend,"

She sucked hard, watching his eyes intently. His words evoked gentle, licking flames in her exhausted, sore abdomen. Tracy wanted to burn all sorts of images into his memory...so that he would never forget them, or her.

Mark pulled his finger out of her sweet mouth, moving to stand up and get dressed.

"Want me to come with?" she asked innocently as she watched him get dressed. He looked so studly and ripped...especially now, covered in sweat.

He laughed again.

"You want to hang out with my girlfriend of two years...after I've cheated on her with you? Aren't you a naughty girl," he said, putting his pants on.

"I want to look her in the eye," Tracy said, thinking hot, steamy thoughts. They were so dirty, so naughty and illicit...yet so enticing, too. They were making her feel so...so sexy, so irresistible. So superior. She felt confident in saying them out loud now that she had no longer any reason to worry about Mark not liking her -- having sex was a rather surefire way of confirming attraction. "Knowing your cum is drying off me, right in her face."

He looked at her strangely. Tracy smirked, recognizing the dark glints of lust in his eyes.

Mark liked what he was hearing.

"Damn...okay, but you've gotta wipe your face at least. It's too obvious."

Tracy smiled happily, getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom to grab a towel. Then she remembered she still hasn't unpacked, so she browsed her bags to find one.

Mark was already dressed, so he just stood there, adjusting his sweatpants as he watched Tracy prance around butt-naked, wearing only that tight top of hers. He made a mental note to see her boobs bare next time.

She finally found it and headed to the bathroom. Mark followed her, standing behind her as she stood in front of the mirror above the sink. She giggled as he palmed her tits from behind, copping a feel without interfering with her small clean-up.

She wiped off her face, then Mark had to slide his hands onto her hips, letting her wash her face next. But he quickly returned to groping her tits as she wiped her face dry again.

"Tracy, really, you've got amazing tits,"

"Mmm, haha," she giggled, smirking smugly at her reflection in the mirror. "You like them more than Emma's?"

He groped them harder in response. She continued by fixing her hair up, back into a ponytail. Allowing him better access to her prodigious, feminine assets by lifting her arms up was totally coincidental.

"There, all done," she said.

Mark didn't budge.

"Hey, stud, we can go now," she joked, giggling as she saw his hands still rubbing her boobs. Despite her top and bra, his touch still felt...electrifying. Her cleavage appeared slightly dirty, and felt sticky, owing to the fact that Mark's cum has mostly dried up by now.

"Do we have to?" he asked, pushing his noticeable tent into her bare ass. "I think I want to fuck you again."

Tracy closed her eyes, leaning her head against his chest.

"Mmm, I'm up for anything you decide," she purred.

"Ehh...I guess one time fling isn't reason enough to just break up a relationship of two years," he said, taking his hands off her and stepping back.

Tracy frowned a little bit. She wished to hear something else, but...whatever. She shouldn't be greedy, she should be patient. She had already gotten plenty.

A few minutes later they were fully dressed and normal. Well, apart from Tracy's occasional giggling as Mark slapped her yoga pants-clad ass. They headed for the door, and then back to Mark's apartment.

"Uh, Em? We're back," he announced, trying to sound as if nothing was amiss.

"Aha. Took you a while," Emma replied.

She was sitting on the sofa, eating some snacks and watching TV. As Tracy and Mark stepped further into the room, Emma waved them in greeting sloppily, her eyebrows raising as she saw their new, female neighbor enter.

"Why are you still here?" Emma asked.

"Oh, uhh...thought I'd, just, you know...hang out for a bit?" Tracy asked weirdly, her voice a bit shaky and her cheeks blushed.

'She doesn't know, she doesn't know!' Tracy thought to herself excitedly, feeling naughty and illicit. 'Oh my god, I have her boyfriend's cum all over my tits and she's not seeing it!'

Emma looked at her suspiciously for a split second, before shrugging it off. Mark, in the meantime, headed into the kitchen part of the room.

"Well, whatever. I guess I'm cool with it," Emma answered.

Tracy, her legs wobbly, sat down next to Emma. Trying, unsuccessfully, to not appear flustered. Mark's girlfriend, however, seemed far more interested in the TV -- there was some stupid reality show on.

"Anybody wants something to drink?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, uhm...how about green tea?" Tracy asked innocently.

The boyfriend of two years looked at Tracy till she noticed his stare, then naughtily smiled back.

"Well, if you like my green tea so much...I guess I can make you some more," he said, jokingly, starting up the kettle.

Emma hadn't answered his question, but he didn't inquire her further. There was a silent lull in the conversation as water boiled. After it was ready, Mark poured it into the cups and put them on the small table with Emma's snacks in front of the sofa. He then sat down next to his girlfriend, putting his arm around and behind her. Tracy was sitting on the opposite side, and Mark felt it would've been far too suspicious if he had sat next to her like that.

"Oh, it's the same cup isn't it?" Tracy remarked, glancing at the table.

"Yeah, I used it again. We can make it your lucky cup whenever you come over," Mark said casually.

Emma was in between their line of sight, forcing Tracy to lean forward a bit to glance at him with a smile. He wasn't smiling, but he did wink back at his new neighbor.

"Anyway, uhm, Emma," Tracy began innocently.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for, uh, letting me borrow your boyfriend. You know, to help out."

Tracy saw Mark lean forward with a dangerous, 'be careful' look.

"Uh, yeah, sure. You didn't overwork him, did you?" Emma joked.

"Noo, haha, I don't think so...I'm pretty sure he only did as much as he wanted to," Tracy said, feeling her cheeks flush with excitement. She exchanged a pointed look with Mark, who shook his head in disbelief at her brazenness.

"Well, it's not what I heard," Emma stated matter-of-factly.

Both Tracy and Mark felt their hearts skip a beat.

"Uh, what?" he asked carefully.

"I mean, uh, the walls between these apartments are, like, shitty or something, because I could hear a lot of banging noises," Emma explained, oblivious.

'Oh, shit," Tracy thought to herself. She clenched her legs together, feeling an intense mix of guilt, like a rusty, cold, heavy anchor suddenly pulling her heart and stomach downwards, into dark, scary depths. She couldn't bear to look at either of her neighbors.

"I guess the furniture was a pain in the ass to assemble, because I heard screams too. Did you hurt yourself?" Emma asked Tracy idly.

"Uhmmm...uh, yeah, I, uh, slipped on some...screws and uh, you know," Tracy stammered nervously. Her guilt was slowly dissipating along with her nervousness, as she suddenly understood that Emma...did not realize what she had, in fact, heard through the flawed, sound-carrying walls.