New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, ugh!" Mark added, trying to sound obvious. "I mean, I don't know who made all these shitty designs. Overly complicated, and all."

"Well, whatever. Just remember to, like, not be too loud," Emma continued. She really sounded like she had gotten the wrong impression. "We'll have to watch out, too. Like I said, I could hear a lot of noise"

"I'll, uhm, keep that in mind. Sorry," Tracy said, her cheeks on fire.

Her guilt had changed from cold, uncomfortable dread into a hot, intense excitement...the thrill of doing something really bad, really naughty, really illicit...and getting away with it. She recalled the intense pleasure as Emma's boyfriend fucked her oh-so-well...how he made her vocalize her bliss, and all the delicious, physical sensations of his rock-hard dick sliding in and out of her tight, steaming hot pussy, dripping with her sexual juices. She barely could recall what she screamed...but she knew it was loud and oh so honest...so freeing to shout out and announce her feelings to the whole world...

And now she knew Emma had heard her. She had overheard Tracy cumming hard because of the intense, hot fucking Mark provided her with.

She couldn't believe her luck...she couldn't believe how clueless and stupid Emma was for not thinking, not investigating the issue further...and she couldn't believe how the mere thought of forcing Mark's girlfriend to hear Tracy's vocalized pleasure, whilst having no idea that it was Mark himself causing it, turned her on like no tomorrow.

Tracy didn't yet understand it fully, but she already knew. She knew she wanted Mark to fuck her again, and again, harder and better than his girlfriend...giving Tracy so much pleasure Emma would be dead-jealous if she had any idea in that ungrateful head of hers.

"Anyway, I feel kinda guilty to ask...but there's still a fair bit more of it to be...assembled," Tracy began, casually and innocently. She leaned forward, looking at Mark pointedly, her eyes glinting with barely constrained lust. "Would you mind helping me out?"

He looked at her back, intensely. She saw him swallow his spit, and in the corner of her eye she saw Emma utterly ignoring the both of them, transfixed by the TV.

"Uh, yeah, I'd hate to leave you with all that...leftover mess," he started, glancing at his girlfriend. He then couldn't help but grin roguishly. "But next time we'll take it slower, there's just too much to power through with...brute force."

"Mmm, are you free tomorrow?" Tracy asked, trying to keep her voice steady, not sultry and seductive.

"Yeah, sure. We'll just...take it from the top," he said, grinning at his double-meanings. "You'll owe me, though."

Her eyes glinted intently, their eye contact thick with unspoken arousal and sexual tension.

"Anything you want," Tracy replied honestly.

"Hey, shut up, I'm trying to watch something," Emma chimed in, clearly annoyed.

"Sorry," Tracy added, quieting down. She felt like ignoring Emma...wanting to get on her nerves. But that was risky, it could make her suspicious, find out and potentially...it could mean Mark never getting intimate with Tracy again.

And that thought was just unacceptable.

"Anyway, Em, uh...these designs are really convoluted so, uh..." Mark said, before leaning forward and throwing a dirty, illicit loot at Tracy, who tried hard not to smirk back. "If I get pissed and...worked up, you may have to, uh, expect some more, you know...banging and screaming."

"Yeah, yeah," Emma rushed Mark, trying to get him to stop talking. "I'll just go out with friends if it gets that bad. Now shut up, please."

Mark leaned back against the sofa and moved closer to his girlfriend, adjusting his arm behind her. Emma snuggled against him mechanically, continuing to eat her snacks. Tracy brought her 'lucky cup' and took a sip of the hot tea.

Then she felt something pull her ponytail gently, so she turned around. Seeing that it was Mark's hand, she moved a bit closer, until she could carefully lean the back of her head into it without Emma noticing.

Tracy was definitely looking forward to all the intense, physical labor tomorrow. Her and her new, handsome, hunky neighbor had a lot of 'furniture' to go through, after all...

===