CMNM Police Forced Semen Collection

Story Info
Several police officers extract a semen sample by force.
2.5k words
3.77
17.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events leading up to the police needing to retrieve a DNA sample from Luke were complicated and involved. Luke had been accused of masturbating while in a toilet cubicle. An anonymous source had handed in evidence several weeks ago, and the police had been investigating the case ever since. The evidence was a used tissue, however officers were uncertain if the DNA evidence would match Luke's own DNA. There was only one way to find out... The police needed to collect a semen sample from Luke.

Luke was abruptly arrested and taken to the police station. Officers treated him coldly and without regard. The officers treated Luke as if he were a criminal, despite his pleads of innocence. Once within the station constable Tatton approached. "You will be taken to the interrogation room where you will provide the police with a semen sample. If you refuse to co-operate we are well within our rights to take it by force." The Constable declared. Luke laughed in disbelief. "I do not consent to that and I won't co-operate sorry." Luke replied sheepishly. Officers within the station grabbed Luke by both arms and dragged him down the corridor towards a solid looking door. It was the interrogation room.

Luke was dragged into the room and forced to undress in front of several officers. The procedure was humiliating, however Luke felt he had no other choice but to hand over his clothes to the officers. Once down to his underwear Luke stopped and looked towards an officer. "Now what?" He said meekly. "Underwear as well!" A commanding voice demanded from the crowd of officers spectating. "I cant, it's embarrassing!" Luke responded. The reaction from officers was fast and stern.

The police officers swarmed Luke without hesitation. Luke felt engulfed in a sea of hi-vis coats and authority. Their uniforms merged together to make Luke feel insignificant. He could feel his underwear drop to his ankles as officers grabbed any part of his body they could to gain further control. "Let go of me!" Luke begged as the officers pulled him towards the desk and pushed him down onto it. "Lay there and behave or we'll be forced to use the pepper spray!" The commanding officer instructed as Luke looked up towards the surrounding officers.

Luke couldn't believe he was lying on a table in the interrogation room of the police station, surrounded by several officers in their hi-vis yellow waterproof coats and custodian helmets, radiating authority and power. His heart raced as he nervously waited for what was about to happen.

One of the officers pulled on a pair of blue rubber gloves, and the room fell into a strict silence. "Let's proceed," the officer said sternly and authoritatively towards the several officers. Luke searched the officers' faces for any sign of empathy or compassion, but found none. They were all business, focused on their duty with their eyes fixed.

A senior officer spoke up, "This procedure is necessary for the investigation, Luke. You will cooperate with us or be restrained. We must extract a semen sample from you. We will be using our own hands as you refused to co-operate. Don't worry rubber gloves will be worn, however lubricant will not be administered."

Despite trying to brace himself, Luke became more anxious with the officer's words. The other officers nodded in agreement, and the senior officer continued, "We will conduct the procedure as gently as possible, but it needs to be done correctly." The officers remained serious and professional, making Luke feel exposed and powerless as they proceeded with their work, reminding him that he was just guilty until proven innocent.

One officer instructed another, "Make sure you have a good grip on him. We don't want him wriggling around too much. Administer as much force as needed to hold him down."

"I've got him," replied an officer, holding Luke's legs in place. Other officers aided by holding him down further. Their gloved hands indiscriminately grabbing at any place on Luke's body.

As the officers began the manual extraction process, Luke felt pressure building inside him. The officers' gloved hands continued to help it build. As the gloved fingers slid up Luke's erect penis he felt a confusing combination of arousal and humiliation. The officers in the room watched carefully, their strict and commanding presence could not be ignored.

After several minutes, Luke tried to wriggle free. This only encouraged officers to use more force to restrain him. One police officer even grabbed a hold of Luke's testicles to ensure a better control of Luke. Constable Tatton then placed his gloved fingers on the opening of Luke's anus. The Constable gently applied pressure before entering the anal cavity. That is when Luke experienced an intense release, as if all the pressure he had been feeling had suddenly erupted out of him. Luke was ejaculating much to the surprise of the officers involved. "I didn't anticipate it would happen this easily." the senior officer responded.

The officers worked quickly and efficiently, their discussion professional and to the point. They gathered the semen sample with their gloved hands and guided it into a sterile cup.

"We have extracted what we need," said the senior officer, nodding at the others. All the officers released Luke from their stern grip and began removing their rubber gloves. One officer looking Luke directly in the eyes remarked on how quick and painless it was. The other officers laughed as they stood in line around the table waiting for further instructions. The commanding officer then declared "We have everything we need, get this sample to the lab immediately. Tell sergeant Courts to debrief Luke and go get yourselves cleaned up."

The other officers left the room silently with satisfaction on their faces, leaving Luke alone. Luke felt violated but also relieved that it was over. The experience was overwhelming, and he knew he would never forget it. This experience was something he never wanted to experience again in his life!

After an hour of isolation inside the interrogation room sergeant Courts entered the room. He said confidently, "You're looking defeated, Luke. Come with me. We're now on the right track to getting you out of here."

Luke Shaked his head. "I can't. I don't have any clothes." He responded. Sergeant Courts didn't care however and grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into the corridor. "We will bring you some clothes soon, but right now I need you to come with me" the Sergeant explains.

The police sergeant led him down a corridor past multiple officers. Some of the officers who had previously helped conduct the semen extraction watched as he passed by. Sergeant Courts led Luke into a small room where he could sit down to debrief him on his experience with the police during the semen sample extraction process. Sergeant Courts pulled up a chair alongside Luke and asked him to explain the encounter.

"It was stimulating, but not consensual." Luke said, feeling humiliated, relieved and anxious all at once, "The officers didn't even tell me their names or explain why they needed my semen sample. It was just awful. I'm glad it's over with."

"We're just doing our job Luke," Sergeant Courts explains. "Everything we do is to help build a case against you. Look, it's not about your feelings you are the suspect here. We got what we needed and that's all that matters."

"I felt like a cow being milked," Luke said softly to himself after hearing the sergeant.

"What's that?" Demanded sergeant Courts.

"I feel like I was treated like a cow being milked by forceful police officers," Luke said again.

"A cow? That really is an inappropriate analogy you've chosen. You refused to provide a sample to our police officers therefore you forfeited your right to privacy, respect or dignity. You could of done it the easy way or the hard way... You chose the hard way."

"Yeah, I know." replied Luke sheepishly.

Sergeant Courts hands over a fresh change of clothing to Luke, who quickly gets dressed. Luke is so glad to finally have some clothes on. He was feeling very exposed and vulnerable being naked around so many men in uniform.

With a knock at the door Constable Tatton enters the room. He approaches Sergeant Courts and whispers something into his ear. The eyes of Sergeant Courts widen. "You're not going to like this," said Sergeant Courts, "but we have misplaced your semen sample, we're going to have to collect it again... Please follow me and don't make a scene."

Luke was shocked and embarrassed as he was led down to the corridor to where the semen extraction originally took place. He struggled and tried to run away as he was guided to the room. Trying to escape was pointless though. The station was filled with police officers and those witnessing his attempts to escape aided in his funnelling towards the interrogation room. Once Luke got to the interrogation room door he took a step back in fear, stepping back into Sergeant Courts. Sergeant Courts places both his hands on Luke's shoulders and guides him into the room. "Just try and be brave" the Sergeant advises. The Sergeant walks Luke up to the table and instructed him to lay down.

As Luke lay down the senior police officer arrived. As he entered the room several more officers followed. It seemed there was even more officers this time than before. The senior officer bent down to look Luke in the eyes and said, "We conducted a thorough search of the station and we cannot find your semen sample. Therefore, we need to take another sample from you. We will not touch you this time. You will be given the opportunity to masturbate into a sterile cup, and the sample can be collected that way instead. Officers will be watching closely to ensure you don't try to escape or tamper with the sample. If you do not comply, you will be handcuffed to this table and restrained, and it will be done by force. Is that clear?"

Luke took a deep breath. "This isn't right I refuse!"

Sargent Courts clenched his fists before glancing at the senior officer and the several officers surrounding the table. Do everything in your power to make him aroused. You are only permitted to use your hands if gloves are worn." Sargent Courts took a step back to supervise while the other officers prepared. "Rubber gloves must be worn at all times, is that clear?" The other officers all responded: "Yes Sarg"

Luke looked out of the corner of his eyes and saw the large gathering of police officers that had formed around the table. Each officer wearing a custodian helmet and hi-vis police coat. He saw their stern expressions and he knew he just had to hold out as long as possible. If the police failed to collect a second sperm sample surely they would be forced to let him go, Luke thought to himself. The officers began by stripping off Luke's clothes until he was wearing nothing but his underwear. "Get your rubber gloves on immediately! You don't want to get anything on your hands" the senior officer instructed. The officers began removing blue rubber gloves from their belt pouches. As they pulled on the rubber gloves the room came to life with the sounds of stretching and snapping latex.

One officer grabbed Luke's hands and handcuffed him to the table. Luke is now completely defenceless. Once fully prepared the police officers proceeded to touch Luke's face, chest and thighs. Luke felt his body responding as the officers touched him. He could feel a stream of pre-cum flowing through his urethra as the officers began stroking and massaging every part of his body with their gloved hands. Constable Tatton fondled Luke's balls through his underwear as he moaned in pleasure. "No, stop!" Luke called out, however his pleas fell on death ears. The gloved hands then slide confidently into the young mans underwear. Sergeant Courts stepped forward watching Constable Tatton's hands explore deeper into Luke's groin area.

Sergeant Courts then slid his gloved hand into Luke's underwear. Luke tried to wriggle free, but it was impossible. Too many officers were holding him down. "Do you like to be manhandled by authoritive policemen?" Sargent Courts asked with a smirk on his face. "No! I don't want to do this again please stop this!" Luke pleaded yet again to the stern and authoritive police officers. "For someone who doesn't want this you sure are reacting positively..." the senior officer responded.

"Ignore his pleas officers, focus on extracting the semen sample. Do not forget out duty as enforcers of the law. We need this evidence to prosecute!" Sargent Courts then removed Luke's underwear exposing his naked body to every officer within the room. Luke's penis began to twitch as the officers continued their relentless assault on his body. Their gloved hands gliding everywhere physically possible to cause further humiliation and arousal. The naked man was completely at the mercy of the police's unwavering sense of duty and unbreakable resolve.

Luke was helpless and the police officers were relentless. The officers continued massaging and groping his body with professional efficiency. Luke felt humiliated and degraded by the whole situation, but powerless to stop such a large amount of police officers. He could feel the arousal building up and it was mortifying for him. Luke really didn't want to ejaculate in front of so many police officers, he needed to resist them with all his might for his own dignities sake. He didn't want to experience the embarrassment of cumming again in front of so many police officers.

"Stop! I'm going to cum!" Luke called out as his penis throbbed between the police officers writhing gloved hands. He was powerless as the officers teased and groped him. The senior officer then said, "Luke is going to ejaculate, get ready!" The surrounding officers frantically groped and caressed Luke's body as his breathing became erratic. The senior officer produced a sterile cup to Luke's penis as it pulsated inside the gloved hands of Sargent Courts. Luke saw the senior officer standing sternly, ready to catch the semen sample. Luke closed his eyes and tried to imagine something happy to prevent the inevitable from happening, but it was impossible.

The police officers were just too effective at collecting evidence. Luke felt a burst of orgasmic pleasure as his erection erupted with sperm. The semen spilled over the Sergeants gloved hands and into the sterile cup. Splashes of semen even landed on the surrounding floor as the Sergeant continued to pump the shaft between his fingers. Luke's breathing calmed as the officers extracted every last drop of sperm from his twitching erection.

Sergeant Courts congratulated his officers. "Good work everyone, now get the semen sample to the lab immediately!" Constable Tatton pulled the cup away and rushed towards the door. Within seconds however, Constable Tatton slips on a small puddle of semen. This causes cup containing the semen sample to spill and therefore contaminates it.

Sergeant Courts sighs, before helping Constable Tatton to his feet. "We still need an uncontaminated semen sample" the Sergeant informs. "Get back to work!"