Guy's Secret Exposed to Public

Story Info
Small cock guy pantsed arm wrestling thrown outside in cold.
2.1k words
4.37
10.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Will. I'm 30 years old, very rugged muscular guy that acts a bit cocky and loves the fact that I intimidate people.

I got invited over to a friend's house to have some drinks for the night. It was only about 6 of us there which was nice.

I kept trying to show up our friend Drew and bragging about how I get more girls, am much stronger than him, etc. I kept hassling him throughout the night about being more of a man than him.

Drew finally got a little annoyed, but kept his calm and said, let's arm wrestle. Winner of course is the stronger guy.

I don't arm wrestle I told him. I told him I know I'm stronger so it's a waste of time and energy.

The other 5 guys called me out for being scared to, and I reluctantly agreed, really not sure if I would win.

We stood at the edge of the kitchen island and Drew explained the rules. One of our friends started video recording which I didn't like.

Drew finished explaining the rules then said, "We're about to find out if you're really such a man."

Drew then reached around the corner of the kitchen island, and with a quick force, dropped both my shorts and underwear straight down to my ankles.

Before I had time to react, he then grabbed my arm to start the arm wrestling match.

All 5 guys howled with laughter. They thought it was hilarious. I'd never been seen naked by another guy and wanted to make sure that never happened.

Mike could hardly breathe from laughing and said, "Dude! Where's your dick? What happened to being such a big man??"

With Drew's arm locked onto mine, I did my best to try to reach over and pull up my shorts with my other hand. My shorts were too far around my ankles that I couldn't reach and Drew was gripping tight to make sure I couldn't.

I could see out the corner of my eye the other guys had their phones out now also. They were all commenting on the size of my dick, and even commented on how small my balls were.

Drew was clearly stronger than me and was just toying with me, prolonging my embarrassment.

I looked at Drew like I was about to cry, with a look of submission and begging him to let go.

Drew's eyes were locked onto mine with a cocky smirk that made my entire face turn bright red. The look in Drew's eyes said, "Sucks for you asshole, but not my problem."

I tried shielding my dick with my legs and hunching over but it just made me look even more embarrassing and made my dick look even smaller.

My mouth was wide open, my breathing was fast, face completely red, and I felt the cameras taking in my exposed genitals and humiliated face.

After a few minutes of Drew's grip on me, and enough time for all the guys to get a real good look and caption it with their phones, Drew made a small dick sign with the fingers of his other arm, flexed his bicep, then slammed my arm down on the table in triumph. The guys whistled and cheered.

Drew wasn't done yet. He kept the grip on my arm, walked around the corner of the kitchen island, then lifted me straight up off the floor while stepping on my shorts.

I lifted right up out of my shorts.

With Drew still holding me up in the air, he carried me over to the door, opened it with one arm, then walked me outside the house, while I was still completely naked except for a sleeveless shirt.

Drew then gently placed me down on the walkway, turned around, and started to walk back in like nothing happened.

He turned around to look at me, and just gave an amused shrug, then walked in the house and closed the door behind him.

I could hear the laughter from outside the house. I covered myself quickly and went up to the door to realize it was locked.

Drew decided to embarrass me a bit more, and turned on the outside lights so that I was now completely on display for anyone driving by. There was really no where good to hide.

I looked up to see a doorbell camera to my left, and a security camera to my right.

It was cold outside and I made completely sure to cover my groin.

A few cars actually slowed down when driving by. One came to a complete stop. I couldn't see who was in the cars. I didn't know if they were considering asking if I needed help, or just laughing at what they were seeing. I was assuming laughter. It was a humiliating feeling not just to be naked, but to be seen and not be able to see who was looking. Today everyone records interesting situations with their phones, and usually it ends up online.

After about 30 minutes covering up in the cold, Drew opened the door.

Drew told me if I wanted to come back inside I needed to give an apology. He told me to move my hands, look right at the doorbell camera, and explain that because my dick is so small, it's why I act out and try to act like a tougher guy than I am.

"Please, I'm sorry, I said."

"I'm not." Drew said. "Say what I told you or you can stay outside for the rest of the night."

I moved my hands in humiliation. "I... I have.. a small... s... small d.. dick.. and that's why I try.. to act... tough."

"Good." Drew said. "Now turn around, spread your legs, bend over as far as you can, and say that guys with small dicks like you take it up the ass from guys, because girls prefer real men."

"Look please." I said

Drew them turned around and started to go inside.

A lot of cars were driving by and slowing down to look. I imagined someone I knew could be driving by. "Ok, ok" I said.

I very slowly turned around, bent over and felt my asshole spread open and become completely exposed. I was strongly aware of my shriveled testicles being visible for the doorbell camera and Drew's intense amusement.

"I... I.. have a small dick.. and... I.. like to take it up the.. ass."

"From real men." Drew said. "Say it right"

"I like to take it.. up the ass... from real.. men" I said meekly.

I couldn't believe I just said that while completely naked and bent over on display.

"Thanks for coming over" Drew said. And reached his hand out with my keys and phone.

I got a sinking feeling knowing what he was suggesting. He was never planning to let me back in the house.

The cocky smirk on his face told me I couldn't argue and I was too embarrassed and shaken up to try.

I grabbed my keys and phone, and backed away and made my way to my car, covering up with one hand, now leaving humiliated and without my shorts.

When I got in the car, I looked down to realize just how badly the cold had shrunk both my dick and balls and why Drew seemed to have an even more satisfied grin. I was mortified. I thought maybe the doorbell camera isn't good quality, but I was very close in front of it. Then I remembered the other security camera.

I drove home and sat awake at night just hoping with everything I could, that these guys weren't going to send that video footage to anyone, but I knew that was wishful thinking. If I had humiliated Drew so badly, I would have made sure the entire world saw forever.

The next morning, I ate breakfast and logged into Facebook. My heart sank. I was on the top of my news feed, pants wrapped around my ankles, with Drew's arm locked onto mine. I looked like Drew's bitch. The emotion of the scene was captured through the picture, and Drew's eyes gave the look of, "This poor guy is getting humiliated and deserves it."

My mouth was wide open and I even looked humiliated. My face was so red that it almost looked I was wearing makeup. The picture was censored so it didn't break Facebook's rules, but Drew made the censor as small as it could have possibly been. If it was any smaller, there wouldn't have been a censor.

The caption said, "My friend Will Franklin putting on a very *small* show for the guys last night. Check out the twitter link for this and another video of my friend Will."

The picture had only been posted 2 hours before and had 26 shares and over 50 comments.

"šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the size of the censor says it all" one girl said.

One of the guys I knew from school said, "Damnnnn Will. I thought you were too insecure and cocky to have a hung dick, but that's just embarrassing brother. Hope ya publicly learned your lesson about tryna be the tough guy."

"The look on his face his priceless! Dude don't look tough now!" Someone else said,

Another comment said, "It's hilarious and well deserved when a tough guy gets so shamed like this.. DEFINITELY checking out the video!! Thanks! šŸ˜†"

I quickly hit the "report" button on the post, knowing that it probably wasn't breaking any rules. Two days later I got a message back confirming that it wasn't. It ended up getting hundreds of shares and becoming a meme about "things not being what they seem on the surface" in reference to being a tough guy walking around with a secret in my shorts.

Twitter was even worse. I was completely naked and the entire situation and all the laughter and emotion was captured on video. In the first day, the video had gotten shared over 1,000 times.

There were also memes and even slow-mo comical videos of the scene. This was much worse. It was an actual video and there was no censor to leave anyone's imagination guessing.

The caption was, "Our formerly tough acting friend Will Franklin's secret put out on display. If this gets shared 5,000 times, I'll post the video of him outside with shrinkage and then making him bend over to get back inside."

Well, it got way more than 5,000 shares. The other video was also put on twitter and some other websites as well. I almost cried in embarrassment seeing how completely shriveled up my dick looked and the video was completely clear quality. When I turned around and bent over, even the hair around my asshole was completely visible. My balls looked like the size of pebbles and it was very obvious.

I never imagined I would get exposed so, so badly. I honestly never planned for much of anyone to even see me naked. I spent my whole life being the tough guy and even telling people I had a real thick cock.

I still often see memes or video clips both on twitter and Facebook poking fun at what happened. I get messages from people I don't know who make jokes about my masculinity and new image. People will send humiliating videos or images to me that they made, like me photoshopped naked next to a another guy with a large dick, showing the huge contrast.

The town I live in was posted online and people came up with a game to try to record me getting completely pantsed in public if anyone ever saw me. That people deserve the entertainment in person of seeing a cocky tough guy get his dick exposed in public. So far, it's not happened again, but I've had people ask me if I'm the guy from twitter or Facebook.

I regularly watch the videos of me getting humiliated. Maybe it's a self defense mechanism, but I actually get turned on now because of all the humiliation. I've jerked off many times now to both the comments, the videos, and people still continuing to spread me online with my name usually attached.

I feel naked when I'm in public now and like my dick is always visible through my clothes. I imagine guys that are talking to me have seen me naked, and are laughing, thinking that they have a much bigger cock and my outer looks don't intimidate them.

I wonder every day what it would be like again to get exposed, but this time with more people there to watch. I'm both humiliated and turned on by the idea. Part of me wants something like that to happen again, but even more publicly, and part of me is terrified at the thought for it to ever happen.