CMNM Room Three

Story Info
Hairy guy into CMNM, edging and voyeurism heads to room 3.
964 words
4.32
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a while since I had been to George St, and visited room one and room two.

I'm a moderately hairy guy in my mid 30s. On my previous visits I had received punishments with sufficient erotic content to cause shuddering orgasms and fountains of ejaculate.

This visit was going to be slightly different. I was invited to take on the role of Edger.

An edger is someone who, using parts of their body or other equipment, is able to bring another person, (in this case a man) to the brink of orgasm but without tipping them over the edge - again and again.

The client must ask for permission if they are about to orgasm. This permission will usually be denied...at least until the session is drawing to a close.

20 George St is a sophisticated setting. Hygiene is a key watchword. Room 3 is no different. The floor is covered in gleaming iblack tiles. The walls are tiled white.

Traditional materials are used throughout. Porcelain for any sanitary fittings. Stainless steel for any metal fixtures. Quality leather. Premium rope. Polished wood. There is nothing low rent about this setting.

Who are the guys who come to room three for an edging session? A typical guy will be between 30 and 50, usually with a high powered and highly stressed career on the go.

These guys are used to being in charge in the bedroom. Their partners (be they male or female) will generally adopt the role of recipient of pleasure.

The thing is, with all that 'alpha' stuff going on in their lives, are they missing out?

Guys come to room three to find out how it feels to have no responsibility for their orgasms or anyone else's. It is hugely liberating to be freed of that duty.

They are of course used to being in control - but that stops at the door. Often visitors to room three can even be quite shy at the start.. such is the change from anything they have experienced before.

My first 'client' is arriving shortly. He is instructed to strip either naked or to just a jockstrap, and then mount the table on all fours.

I return to the room after the client/ victim has arrived. Directly in my eye line is a firm hairy arse which is just begging for some paddling.

My subject had chosen to wear a white jockstrap of the traditional style with the wide white waist band. This gave a clear target area to aim at with my leather paddle between the waist band and the leg straps.

Now, this paddling is really a firm slap rather than anything stronger really. It's purpose is to fire up the nerves between the buttocks and the cock.

I swung the paddle through the air and it connected with a satisfying thud, which elicited a deep moan from the subject.

I usually start each session off with five of these paddlings. After each paddle connected a slightly louder and deeper grunt emitted from the subject. It was time to check the effect of this stimulation on cock size.

The male human body is a fascinating thing. For some reason, in a lot of men, the infliction of mild to moderate pain on firm buttocks leads directly to penis enlargement.

From my position immediately behind the subject I have a clear view of a hairy arse, crack and hole. I can also see two heavy hairy balls that are both vulnerable and also asking for attention. The subject cock is firmly thrust forward, with the mushroom head slapping against the abs as it bobs up and down.

The leather paddle I use for edging is about 15 inches long and four inches wide. The noise it makes as it contacts the arse is proportional to the hair. The hairier the arse the deeper the sound.

I also like to tease the arse crack with the edge of the paddle. I slide the edge of the paddle down the crack of the arse working over the hole and towards the balls. Then I slide the edge of the paddle along the side of the balls towards the shaft of the cock. If the balls are covered in sweaty matted hair this creates a useful amount of friction.

Similarly the end of the paddle tends to create friction with the foreskin and the side of the head.

Thus from my position I work the paddle slowly forwards and backwards. I can feel the paddle sticking to the skin of the balls and shaft and tugging at it as I pull backwards.

Each stroke increases the moans from the client. Then, I hear the first muttered word "close."

I quickly move the paddle away, and watch from my angle as the dick twitches and leaks.

Then, with an element of surprise I use the paddle to flick the sensitive nipples that are hiding amongst the chest hair.

Most men are surprised at the erotic response when this happens.

Time to change attention to the twitching arsehole.

I use the side of the paddle and aim three times at the hole, and then take a firm grip of the shaft and wank it hard.

The client doesn't know which part of his body will get stimulation next. One thing is sure. The cock is getting ready to release its load.

The owner of the twitching cock is now moaning heavily.

I flick the sensitive frenulum with the surface of the smooth paddle. Then bury my face in the hairy arse crack.

Once my tongue penetrates the hole it is too much for my victim who roars as he unloads. The spunk spraying upwards over his hairy abs.

He will be a regular in room three!