Hypno Project

Story Info
Tommy hypnotizes his hot roomate for a school project.
2.2k words
4.46
19.8k
49

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joog
joog
71 Followers

"Tommy hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Nick yelled at me.

"Ok ok. I´m ready," I said, grabbing my backpack and heading to the door.

Nick and I left our dorm and got to class.

Nick and I have an interesting relationship. You see, we´ve known each other since highschool, but we didn't really talk until our last year because we were really different.

Nick for example, was in the football team and was very popular. However, I was the shy gay guy with not many friends. In fact, Nick used to bully me, and was the one who outed me to the whole school. I lost a lot of friends and was bullied even more. Nick felt really bad after that and became closer to me, trying to be my friend and making it up to me. That is something I didn't accept until recently, kind of.

So we are now in the same college, same room, same everything. I´ve learned to live with his presence. And honestly, he has changed, a lot. Whenever he sees someone bothering me, he stands up for me.

He´s around 6 feet tall, wavy brown hair, brown eyes, and always been very ripped, because of the gym so he is a good bodyguard. Now football is more of like a hobby, but he still goes to the gym daily. He´s been telling me forever to come to the gym with him so I can defend myself easily, but I prefer swimming or running. Something that i can do alone and doesn't involve people constantly watching me.

I would say he is a totally different person, and I hate to admit it, but I´ve developed a little crush on him. During these past few months, I´ve seen his improvements because of the gym, and he looks good. I would probably say he has a perfect body. But he is straight, and I try to remember myself that he´s just a friend, and what he did to me.

"Shit I'm so late, I gotta go," Nick glanced to his phone, realizing his class already started.

"Sorry that's my bad."

"Don't worry. See you at lunch then," Nick said giving me a hug. "Don't miss me so much!"

I laughed it off, the hug causing me shivers.

----------------

I went directly to class. I was majoring in psychology. I´ve always been interested in the impact that our brains have on us, that kind of stuff. Class was mostly boring, but at the end, the teacher assigned us to do an essay about something we found interesting about the human mind.

Class finished and I met up with Nick in the cafeteria for lunch, still thinking about a topic for my essay.

"Helloooo? Are you there?" Nick asked with a laugh. "You´ve been zoning out the entire time dude. What's up?"

"Yeah, sorry. It's just our teacher assigned us to do an essay. Something mind related. You know, physiological stuff. But whatever I´ll figure it out later."

"I see... Hey!" Nick said snapping his fingers, "why don't you do it about hypnosis. You've always been into that stuff, haven't you?"

Nick was right. Back in high school i was always intrigued about the effects of hypnosis on someone. It was something so interesting to me. It also used to turn me on a little, still does. Obviously, Nick didn't know that, but just for the sake of the essay I didn't see any harm on it.

"Yeah, I think you're right, I could do it about that, thanks!"

"Yeah, I'm the best I know, no need to thank me. Now," he paused, pointing at my tray with his fork, "stop zoning out and eat your food.

"So," he said with his mouth full, "Are you finally going to the gym with me today, little guy?"

"First of all, don't call me that. Second of all, you know I'm not. Besides, I wanna start with this essay today. I´ll probably head to the dorm and work on that."

"Ugh, you're always studying. Boring. Whatever," he grabbed his backpack and got up "I´ll head to the gym then. Have fun with your mind essay thing!" Nick said while leaving the cafeteria.

I probably should've gone with him to the gym. The thought of Nick working out in a tank top made me hard. But I didn't want to be so obvious. And honestly, investigating and knowing more about hypnosis exciting me too. So, I finished my sandwich and headed to my room. When Nick goes to the gym, he's usually out for long, so I would have the room to myself and no distractions.

-------------------

A few hours went past, and I was impressed by how much information about hypnosis there was. I was reading articles and even watching videos on how to hypnotize someone.

I don't know why, but just by watching some of those videos, I thought to myself I could actually hypnotize someone. Just by the thought of that my cock started growing in my pants. I was about to grab it and suddenly the door opened. It was Nick. He was in his tank top covered in sweat that made his big arms and hairy legs glisten. This only made my dick harder.

"Nick? What are you doing here this early? And why are you so sweaty? Don't you shower at the gym?" I said, obviously lying, because I didn't mind seeing him this sweaty.

"Damn why so many questions? Slow down," he grabbed a towel and started drying his face off. "Some pipes broke at the gym, so the showers didn't work. So, I walked all the way here to take a shower. God I'm so fucking hot"

Nick immediately took off his tank top, revealing his sweaty armpits, chest, and abs. His whole body was glistening. I had seen him shirtless before, but not this sweaty. Also, i think he's grown bigger: chest, arms, everything. This just made my cock throb so much, to the point where I had some precum on my boxers.

"Hey! My eyes are up here Tommy," Nick said laughing.

"What? I wasn´t looking," I replied, covering my hard on embarrassed after realizing for how long I was staring at his body.

"I'm kidding dude, I know you like what you see."

Annoyed, I said, "Oh, fuck off."

"I'm gonna take a shower, ok? I'm so sweaty its gross." Nick said, going into the bathroom and closing the door.

I was left alone in the room again. Thinking about Nicks body. He was so hot. These thoughts didn't help getting my boner to go away, so i tried to calm down and continue with my essay.

A few minutes passed and Nick got out of the bathroom. He came walking with just a towel around his waist, wet hair, with water droplets all over his body. This made my efforts to make my boner go away gone, and I was already starting to grow a tent in my pants, but I tried to play it cool

"How was the shower?" I said, still looking at my laptop to seem unbothered about his naked body.

With his towel, Nick rubbed it on his damp hair as he said "It was great. Feel so fresh now. Although I prefer the gym showers, they´re bigger and the water pressure is better."

"So how's your essay going? Nick asked, pointing at my laptop.

"It´s going great actually. There's more information about hypnosis than i thought there would be" I said, my boner slowly fading out.

"That's cool. Lucky you I gave you the idea," Nick bragged, "Your welcome!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. There're also articles that teach how to perform hypnosis on someone else"

"Ohhh really?," Nick said getting closer to me, his scent making me shiver. "Let me see."

I turned the laptop towards him and he gave it a quick read.

"Yeah... sounds like a bunch of bullshit honestly," Nick said.

"Hey!," I said, turning my laptop away from him. "It's not bullshit. It's not my fault you don't understand any of it."

All of a sudden, Nick changed his tone and said, "Yeah? Prove it."

Confused, I said, "What do you mean?"

"If it's not bullshit, try to hypnotize me," he said, scratching his armpit, "You´re gonna need a subject anyway, right?"

"Um... I don't know if I can. I've only been reading about it today."

"Well, I guess it is bullshit after all then," Nick said, teasing me.

I knew what Nick was doing, and honestly, it was working. I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to pull it off. I mean, I do believe in hypnosis, but it's just new to me.

After thinking about it for a minute, I agree. What's the worst it could happen?

"Ugh ok, you wanna be my subject? Fine I´ll do it."

"Great!"

"Aren't you nervous or something?"

"Nah. I don't really think its gonna work. But I'm bored and you probably will enjoy it so why not."

"Um, ok then. Let's begin.

"Don't you wanna change first?" I said, looking down at the towel Nick came out of the shower with.

"Nah, its fine. Besides, I don't want you peaking while I change," Nick said, teasingly.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," I said annoyed, even though he wasn´t wrong.

After a few minutes, I gathered the information I was reading all afternoon and Nick sat on my chair.

"Ok... take a deep breath and relax. With each breath you're feeling more and more relaxed"

"Yup I'm relaxed" Nick said sarcastically

"Shut up! Just keep breathing. Now, look at this pen. Don't take your eyes off of it and keep breathing.

I'm gonna count from 10 to 1. With each number, you´ll feel more and more relaxed. 10, you are at peace,

9, keep breathing,

8, keep your eyes on the pen,

7, you're relaxed,

6, deep breaths,

5, you like this feeling,

4, your eyes feel heavy,

3, just listen to my voice,

2, more and more in trance,

and 1."

When I finished the script, I could see Nick with his eyes opened, but with a blank look in his eyes. Of course, I thought he was pretending, after all he didn't believe in this stuff. So, I had to test him.

"Hey! Nick, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"Stand up."

He did.

"Sit down."

He did too.

I still wasn't 100% sure that it had worked. So, I had to test something else, something bigger.

"Tell me something you are embarrassed about"

"When we were in high school, I accidentally glued my hand on my dick thinking it was lube and I had to go to the ER with my mom. That's why I missed the last football game of senior year," he replied.

Holy shit. It worked. I mean, I didn't know about that, but that's a better more believable reason for missing the big game than "he got the flu". I was surprised, and also excited. I had hypnotized Nick.

"Nick, do you like guys?"

"No."

Shit. Well, I had to try

"Do you know I have a crush on you?

"No."

Ok that's good. Thank God

I was about to ask some more questions, but I glanced down at his body. I'm glad he didn't put any clothes on. I started to stare at his body without remorse. His chest and pecs were so full and puffy surrounded by some big nipples with a dash of brown hair. His stomach was still dripping with some of the shower water, contouring his abs so perfectly. Down to his belly button I could see up-close his happy trail with thick brown hair, going down to the towel.

Mesmerized by his body, I commanded, "Nick, raise your arm."

Nicks immediately raised his arm, exposing his muscular arm, and his hairy armpits. I couldn't resist but to sniff it, consuming his manly odor mixed with the freshness of the shower he just had. I couldn't help but to get hard, even harder than I was before.

I started gathering my thoughts. This opened many doors, many choices for me. But there was something in the back of my head, something that goes back to high school. I didn't want revenge. I grew past that already. But for the sake of my essay, I needed a subject. And he did technically volunteer, so I see no problem.

"Ok Nick, listen carefully. From now on you will start showering here after the gym. You don't like showering at the gym anymore. And when you finish showering you´ll come out with no towel on and you´ll feel comfortable with that."

"No towel on."

"Also, whenever you hear the word "food", you´ll feel extremely horny, and will want to jerk off really bad but you won't be able to cum. Finally, whenever I say the word "sleep" you´ll go back to be hypnotized, and when i snap my fingers you´ll awake. When you wake up, you won't remember any of this, and you´ll think the hypnosis didn't work. Understood?"

"Yes."

I snapped my fingers and Nick woke up from the trance.

"Yup, nothing happened," I said, pretending dissapointment, "You were right I guess, gotta keep practicing."

"Yeah, that's why I thought... A bunch of bullshit"

"Wasn´t you the one that gave me this idea for my essay?"

"Haha true. My bad I guess. I'm going to sleep now; I'm exhausted from the gym. Don´t stay up until late. Don't wanna have to wake you up."

"Yeah, you're right. I´ll sleep too. Good night."

"Night."

I turned off the lights and went to bed. Although I don't know how I'm gonna be able to sleep knowing what's gonna happen tomorrow. Can´t wait.

joog
joog
71 Followers