CNFM: Coach Exposed to the Moms

Story Info
Proud keyholder shows her caged man to team’s 3 other moms.
11.5k words
4.64
9.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers

CNFM: coach exposed to the moms

Proud keyholder shows her caged man to the team's other moms

TAGS: caged cock, mature, public sex, licking pussy, chastity device, serving, butler, chores, no cuckolding, gentle femdom.

.

####################

Disclaimer. This a follow-up to the CNFM story to the gym coach: best to read that one first, it's only three pages [ https://literotica.com/s/cfnm-gym-coach-auctioned-and-caged ]. Brief recap: Maureen is a young widow, and mother of a girl (Skye) who is part of an athletic team coached by Antonio, a young man not tall but with charming eyes. He is secretly in love with the champion's mother and has bought a chastity device to keep himself chaste for her. He wears the device 24/7 while also avoiding masturbation. Yesterday he was auctioned off for charity, and the mothers of the gymnastics team members took advantage of his services: the only limit he had set was that his cock was off limits because he wants to save it for the woman he is in love with (ie: Skye's widow mother Maureen herself).

Health clarification: this is only a fictional narrative, in the fiction that there are no sexually transmitted diseases. Don't try the same at home! Be SAFE.

If chastity device tales don't interest you, avoid reading this one, there are many other much tastier fish on the site. All the characters are adults, especially Skye's teammates. I am not a native English speaker, forgive the errors. ##########

.

Chapter 1. When vaginal penetration interests her and him only a little.

.

Maureen introduced the key into the lock and opened it, unceremoniously. With Antonio's help, they both freed the cock from the short metal cage.

After a few minutes, the erection was glorious and statuesque. Maureen said to him, "Do you remember one day, chatting with the other moms, I said what is my favorite position for fucking?"

"Of course, I remember that. I dreamed of you in that position ten thousand times. Reverse Cowgirl riding a wild mustang."

"Paula said it was because I was ashamed to show the scar on my chest to the man I was fucking. But that's not the real reason. The truth is that I, in that position, can receive..."

"I know. I heard you arguing with her. I remember everything."

Maureen stopped talking. She spread her thighs and squatted on top of Antony, holding his cock with one hand to slip it inside her wet labia. He wet his middle finger with saliva and then buried it inside her rosebud, with the sweetness of a sugar coating and the strength of a trained athlete.

Maureen gasped and cried out as she masturbated her clitoris with one hand and pinched her nipple with the other. She decided the pace and depth of each penetration; Anthony stood as still as a marble statue. If he had been another man he would have cum quickly: but Antony knew how to wait. The minutes passed and Maureen's rhythm was getting more intense. He felt the tightness of her muscles just as the screams became louder and closer together. She cried out "I'm coming, I'm coming! I'm coming!" Only after her orgasm, Antonio spurted his warm semen in her womb.

Maureen stood motionless for a moment as if fainting with her back erect. Then she slid to the side and collapsed onto the sheets. He cuddled her silently, like a great Spoon. Both were endlessly happy.

After twenty minutes, maybe half an hour, Maureen resumed breathing at a normal rate. With her hand, she reached for Antony's cock and found it hard as iron again. She went on all four and whispered in a catlike voice, "When I was a young girl, we were taught not to give everything on the first date. But now I'm a young widow and I make the rules. You once said that you can make a woman come by fucking her in the ass: prove it, you stud!"

And with his hands, she widened the entrance of her rosy rosebud, between the snow-colored ass cheeks full of freckles. He said not a word, wet her with saliva, and then laid the knob on her skin. First gently, then with great energy, he fucked her rectum, while with two fingers he masturbated her pussy. Maureen had offered herself only to give him pleasure, but with surprise, she realized that a third orgasm was mounting inside her. She bit the sheets to keep quiet, but she moaned and moved like a bitch in heat. At one point she began to sway back and forth, then she impaled herself against his cock, letting out an uncontrolled gasp: it was the third orgasm. After she moaned, he cummed in her ass. The spurt of cum was less than before but still remarkable: it had been several months since Antonio had masturbated, always thinking of her, and his blue balls were swollen before that night.

They fell asleep peacefully. Naked and embraced. It is good to be in love. And you should never talk after having an orgasm, you risk saying silly words.

.

Chapter 2. Boundaries.

.

The next morning, the smell of fresh coffee gently woke Maureen, still naked between the sheets.

She opened her eyes and saw that Antony had put on his own cage. She touched the necklace and found the key: a wave of joy and Power overwhelmed her mind.

They drank their coffee in silence, then she motioned for him to lie down.

The slender fingers of Maureen's hand, dotted with delicious freckles, lingered over the metal bars of the chastity cage that imprisoned Antony's cock. Her face was very close to his eyes-Antonio could see only her pink lips, and a green flash... like hope in her eyes.

The very white teeth appeared as her mouth widened into a wide smile. "I had a very intense orgasm before, but now I would like to... oh, you know! A recently widowed woman... a woman has some... needs..."

"Sure. You have the key. You decide, now and always, you will take your decision. Whenever you want, whenever you want. If you want to control size, or ability, or stamina... don't believe me, just watch."

"Ha, ha, you're not humble at all, huh, Coach?"

"I have no reason to lie to the woman I love. My penis is of average size: neither big nor small. No woman has ever complained. I'm not a virgin, that's clear, and you knew that, we've already talked about it in the past months. The life of athletes is like that, there is a lot of promiscuity, and a lot of physical activity, after victories you celebrate, and you know that in life I have already won so much. You know my cups and medals. A whole team celebrates, and your teammates' sisters and friends want to celebrate with you."

Antony interrupted and his voice became serious. "This was before I moved to this small town: before I met you. I fell in love with you right away, as soon as I met you, during the first Town Meeting. They told me you were a widow, and you were showing the removed breast scar in schools as a lesson in resilience. Every time we talked together I knew we were made for each other. But... I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't want to masturbate anymore or have relations with other women. I bought this device and imprisoned myself."

Maureen continued to kiss him gently on his exposed balls as he spoke in an increasingly labored manner. And she realized that it was the first time in a lifetime that she had the opportunity to fiddle with a man's testicles that he did not immediately grab her to get a blowjob. She surprised herself by contemplating the beauty of the testicles, so swollen and full of promise for the future. Maureen continued to lick and kiss them, while Anthony struggled to maintain a quiet tone of voice, stifling his own moans as he explained the steps of his voluntary imprisonment.

"It is not easy to cage the cock the first time, and it takes a few days before you become familiar with it. Plenty of lubricant helps get the flesh inside the cage, which is inert and often does not help it slide in.

Wearing the cage at first was a strange feeling, but then I began to think that the bars were like the fingers of your hands, gripping my cock like an object of their own exclusive ownership. And this image gave me so much serenity. Also, because of the Metoo, I had made the girls on the team swear to avoid any situation that could even vaguely resemble molestation. The cage guaranteed that I would not be able to fall into temptation... and if you knew how badly they lock the doors of the girls' locker room, and the showers, you would understand that the cage was necessary."

Antony smiled and gently grasped Maureen's hand, encouraging her to grab the whole device.

"See, it's not so heavy. During the day, I often support it with a special leather strap that goes behind the pelvic bones. That way the weight is distributed on the spine and it doesn't bother me. But yesterday, in the gym, it was obvious that the Ladies would have preferred the spectacle of a naked man with only the cage dangling... I sense that it must have been great fun for them to watch a helpless and vulnerable male."

Maureen would not stop kissing his face and shoulders. "You know they find you beautiful, even though some of them are taller than you... Paula, the mother of the ebony twins, will be at least six feet tall..."

Antony smiled. "I don't want to pretend I don't know how they look at me, but I don't care about them. I am only in love with you."

"Yet you licked the pussy of each of them!"

"You are not jealous! I did it for charity! It was like a 1950s Kiss Stand, with a third-millennium twist! I swear they didn't even turn me on, my cock was as flaccid as a buckskin handkerchief!"

"This I must admit is true. The cock was only hard when you licked me... and I could hear your muffled moans... did it hurt that much?"

"Usually, no... but when you are close to me like now... uh! The blood flows as if to arouse a satisfying erection, but the metal forces the flesh to struggle and jerk without getting any Satisfaction."

"Like an old Rolling Stones song..."

"They say they composed it for that reason."

"Ha! I don't buy it at all!" (Maureen chuckled).

"No, of course. The first real chastity cages were manufactured in California around 1999-2002. And the buyers were almost exclusively gay men practicing BDSM...the cage was an instrument of torture, to further humiliate the submissive male. Those undergoing torture were not only chained and gagged but had their dicks imprisoned to prevent them from cumming while being whipped and insulted."

"And you want these things?" Maureen had a tad of concern in her voice.

"No, no! Heck no. I have nothing against gays, so many athletes are gay and so many of my friends and fellow students-and especially Diego, who was my room mate. He was engaged to Rico, and since they each lived in a different city, they had decided to use the cages as a guarantee against any temptations... to avoid betrayal."

"And did it work?"

"Well, not so much... caged cock doesn't prevent much other activity with the mouth or anus. But Diego and I were friends, and I learned many things from him, about cleaning the cage, hygiene, and how to avoid itching and discomfort... Many things. But I'm not gay if that's what's bothering you."

"No, no, if you claim to be in love with me I believe you."

"You see, Maureen..."

"Honey."

"Come again?"

"Honey. I want you to call me "Honey". And I'll always call you Honey, hon, and forget silly words like 'Slave' and 'Submissive' because I won't say those words."

"Whatever you say, Honey...maybe it's too early to predict what you'll say in a few weeks, but let's settle for 'honey' right now...it matches the taste of your pussy, red honey."

"Better." Admitted Maurenne with a shy smile. No one had ever complimented the tasty flavor of her pussy.

"You see, Honey, the key you wear, and the cage I wear, are part of a complicated and dangerous lifestyle. Albeit in a very soft way, they are part of BDSM, in which there is always the risk of getting bruised or choked. Diego and Rico had painful experiences and I learned a lot from their mistakes. So, in advance of anything else, I must announce some impassable limits and some safewords. I expect you to always respect them, just as I will always respect the limits you wish to confide in me."

"Okay."

"Safeword means that at any time during a play session, I may need a break. You never know what might happen: headache, nausea, excessive pain, but also a memory that triggers an annoying memory. A friend of mine had a phobia of red nail polish, go figure! Or diarrhea, or vomiting... a man handcuffed to a bed can have all kinds of urgencies. Green means everything is fine, yellow means I need a break and red means you need to stop everything immediately right away."

"Are you sure you want to give up the word red? It means you can't name the color of my hair above my forehead... and my hair above my pussy!"

"Okay. Purple. Our colors will be Green, Yellow, and Purple. So we'll keep the word red to mean a hot witch with red hair."

"I promise."

"Wait, though. The existence of safewords implies that you can't be either drunk or altered. You can't hope to pay attention to the safeword if you're drunk on wine. I know a lot of couples have sex while drunk or high-stoned, but that will be ruled out for us. I can't anyway, as an athlete. But if you-"

"No, no, I only hold a mug of beer at the St. Patrick's Day Beer Festival, and only for the publicity photo, actually I never finish the contents of the glass cup."

"Perfect. The other limitation is humiliation."

"In what way?"

"Unfortunately, a lot of silly clichés have been spread around the chastity lifestyle, which I don't agree with at all. I guess they are easy to reproduce in pornography, and they can be effective in triggering quick masturbation in readers or viewers of videos because they stir up the most mundane male fantasies. But I do not find them suitable for my life, and I would like you to share this perception with me."

"I don't quite understand, please explain."

"In many movies, short stories, and captioned pictures, writers and screenwriters pretend that there is a relevance between wearing a chastity cage and being microdotted; or being a loser in working life. I am not micro-documented, and I have had many personal successes and satisfactions in life: I have won athletic awards and medals (both individual and team), and after the accident, the insurance company paid me a large sum, so I am free from poverty. My new career as a coach offers me great ambitions, and who knows, maybe one day I can coach the team in the Olympics! Still, I like to wear a metal cage out of dedication to my woman."

Maureen nodded. Antony continued, "In pornography, often, the keyholder woman forces the submissive man to perform humiliating actions: specifically, watching as she gets fucked by a stranger while he watches, caged and helpless. This action is called Cuckolding, she is called Hotwife, and the stranger is called Bull. In these fantasies, those Bulls are always superhot, and the wife mocks her husband by denigrating the meager size of his penis and his poor amatory skills. I understand that these things are effective in triggering a lonely male's masturbation, but they are not healthy for a loving couple. Apart from the fact that these Bulls do not understand where they are coming from, nor for what reason they would be interested in having a jealous husband look at them: nor, more importantly, why a straight male would like the fucked woman's husband licking his dick at him: a husband who is often forced to wear women's clothes (as if a wife could be happy to find that she has married a failed loser). Sometimes I wonder if it's just a way to recycle old photos of gay relationships, or old gay movie scripts."

Maureen was not very familiar with The sex tapes: she used to read erotic novels but those things rarely happened. She nodded in confidence that Antony was more experienced than she was.

"My limitation is that I neither want nor be laughed at. If you will agree to be my Keyholder, I would like you to do it because you are proud of me."

"But indeed I am proud, flattered, and overjoyed!"

"That's it. That's why I'm in love with you: for this way, you approach life. I am proud of my chastity cage, and I don't hide it: the gymnastics girls have never seen it (because I would have to be such an exhibitionist pervert if I showed my cock be it metal-clad to the girls on my team!). The girls on the team know about it, though. I confided it to some of them, who had asked me truthfully why I didn't have a girlfriend: I answered truthfully as if I had confessed that I had a glass eye or an artificial finger. I did not show the cage to any of the girls on the team. The pact between me and them is that we will always have only professional relationships. Some girls confessed to me that they were lesbians, but they didn't "show" it to me: and I confessed to wearing a cage for the woman I love, but I didn't show it to her."

"Sure."

"One of the girls who asked me the most questions was your own daughter, Skye. She is a golden girl, and she is very talented. She's like my own daughter to me, if I may say so, although maybe I'm too young, I don't know. She would tell me about her boyfriend, and she would ask me about my cage. I never told her I was wearing it for you-but I'm afraid she guessed, woman's intuition. She was the one who came up with the plan for the Charity Auction, and maybe she really wanted her coach and her mom to have this adventure together... I don't know for sure."

"Well judging by the way she pranced in front of the porch, I'd say she's very happy..."

"Yes, of course.

"My limits are zero cuckolding, zero sissification, zero humiliation. I can wear women's clothes on Halloween or at a theme party if other males do too: but I don't want to be the only little slut in a pink baby doll and stockings, in the midst of a gang of males with big biker mustaches, police baton, and metal worker's barb (lamenting the lack of the redskin with feathers on his head). I can perform service assignments, such as pouring tea or mopping the floor, naked wearing the cage if my Keyholder orders me to do so in front of female friends; but I am not willing to be humiliated in front of males."

"But, honey, you ask for zero cuckolding, yet this afternoon you licked the pussy of every mother on the team..."

"Correct. One day, we were talking together with the other moms about many things, and the subject of Lewiski came up, remember? Well, we agreed, you and I, that "technically" oral intercourse did not constitute a cheating offense in the strict sense. Okay, it's a sexual act, but it's not the same as penetration."

"I remember that discussion, too, and that's exactly how I feel about it, too."

"Honey, what did I do yesterday afternoon? I gave each of those women an orgasm. And I got nothing in return: neither pleasure (because my cock was locked in the cage) nor money (because the proceeds of the Auction all went to charity). I literally "gave away orgasms," to women neglected by their husbands. Do you know how many of those women have never had a man lick their pussy for more than 30 seconds? In America, most husbands believe that foreplay consists of kissing the pubic hair and then fucking. Not to mention all those who literally have never licked their wife's pussy, ever."

"Would you have me believe that you are a do-gooder, a missionary?" Maureen asked with a sarcastic look.

"No, honey. I just want to say that none of those women gave me an orgasm. Never Reciprocate: I gave pleasure to each, none gave pleasure to me. Except for you, who gave me two amazing orgasms tonight. And you are the only one I desire. Now you have the key to the cage. If you want to stop me from licking other women, you can order me to do so. If you want to order me to lick you in front of your envy-filled friends, I will lick you. And if you want to show your friends that your Power over me is enormous and that my devotion makes you proud, you can invite Paula or whomever you want to the house, and order me to give each of them more orgasms with my mouth, while you watch us with a watchful eye. As you watched yesterday afternoon. I sense that you enjoyed it: both having an orgasm in front of the women and listening to the orgasms I was giving them."

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers