CNFM: Coach Exposed to the Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Maureen's messages warned the Copines not to use red nail polish. It was a specific phobia of Antony: absolutely zero red-colored polish on fingernails and toenails. "Yes, I know, it's a ridiculous phobia, but he cares so much and I think it's a form of respect, accepting his boundaries..." they all agreed. Sarcastic comments and quite provocative photos followed, prompting hilarity.

Another message from Maureen suggested that all women wear provocative dresses. Usually, gym moms gathered at sports practice, wearing comfortable sweatshirts and jeans, and sneakers, but for this tea party invitation, long dresses were expected. Maureen explicitly asked that the women wear refined and very provocative lingerie, and if possible shoes with high heels. Skirts, not pants.

Of course, this message unleashed a storm of questions, suggestions, test photos, pairings, and borrowings. Women... if they had been four male buddies, they would have worn a T-shirt and a baseball cap each. Instead, the four women sought every form of sought-after elegance to provoke their dear coach... At one point the German Ingrid wrote that the official name of the handbag brand was "COPAINES," but by then it was too late: "copines" was already written in the name of the chat and they had all become attached to that mistake.

Some of the messages had quite obscene content, as only women know when men can't see them. Paula asked for confirmation about the possibility of handcuffing the coach's wrists, and she exulted immoderately when she received a positive response.

After the image of handcuffs paired with a green light, Maureen wrote that there was also "a surprise," with a business card that looked like something out of Downtown Abbey in late 19th century calligraphic font: "A good Butler is a quiet Butler." But after, Maureen refused to provide further explanation.

Ingrid asked if she was allowed to bring the new strapon she had just bought (with lubricant of course!). The old one of hers was too heavy and the leather strap had become worn and weak from too much use... Maureen replied that she would first ask Antony if it was an item that could be allowed.

All the women remained silent, motionless, each at home with the phone in her hand waiting for Antonio's answer... The minutes passed with exasperating slowness, but Maureen had already explained that the negotiations between the two of them were always done in serene situations, therefore, no one could expect him to say "yes" in a few seconds... Ingrid was already about to resign herself when the phone trilled for the answer. "Antonio has agreed... the only thing peremptorily excluded is that his cock penetrate something because it must remain inside the cage. But you ladies, you Copines, have full freedom to penetrate him: strapon, dildo, plug, even just the middle finger, total freedom. And because we were talking about his delicious rosebud, an unexpected question escaped me: I asked him if that was a "vetoed" area, excluded from any spanking. Do you know what he replied?"

"OMG!" "No, don't keep us on a cliffhanger!" "Quick, say it now!"

"Antonio replied that if it pleases me to see him spanked or even whipped...if it would be "fun" and exciting for me...then, he will endure anything for my sake. Get the paddles ready, Copines! Ha, ha!"

####

At the agreed time, the three women arrived in front of Antonio's house with bliss of anticipation and happiness. Paula parked her car in the driveway and got out with a confident gait; the other two got out just as quickly because they were all eager to see Antonio naked and caged.

Paula was wearing a very thin yellow sundress that made her skin stand out darker than dark chocolate. It was almost see-through, so everyone could see the large dark areolas and erect nipples, with two gold piercings glistening under the dress. Nails painted gold, as golden was the wide collar she wore around her neck. Also gilded were the very tall shoes with extraordinary heels, which she was allowed because she had very long hands and feet (and toes) due to her own considerable stature. Paula walked casually as if she had been wearing heels since birth. Thin gold laces let her bare foot be seen inside the high, thin-soled sandals.

True to a very traditional combination, the blond Ingrid had chosen pastel pink. Pink the nails, pink the handbag, pink the very thin short skirt. A lavender blouse with pink buttons completed her outfit: rather high pink heels. Nothing original, but Ingrid was not known for her imagination: she was a concrete person without frills.

Catherine was shorter than the German woman, so she wore elegant shoes with average heels. But she had eyes full of lust and a particular tension in her already erect nipples, which rubbed against the silk of her dark blue blouse. Dark blue nail polish was also on her fingernails and toenails. A short black skirt only partially covered her bare buttocks, which the thong did not hide from view.

Maureen welcomed them into the front room. Behind her, the door was closed. Kisses, hugs, smiles: the girls praised the little dress she had chosen, a delicate purple with violet trim that highlighted the natural light of her hair.

Being the house where she lived all week, Maureen welcomed guests barefoot, with her blouse unbuttoned: her nipple poking out without her bothering to hide it.

Maureen explained that since she was Antonio's Keyholder, she had noticed that he looked at her with eyes full of admiration and desire, but also frustration. His frustration gave her a deep feeling of Power, and Maureen wondered if perhaps other women would feel the same. Paula laughed, saying, "I'm 5'8" without shoes, and I wear a size 10 shoes: if I wore the highest heels I have in my closet, I would be taller than him by a whole head, and His eyes would be fixed in front of my nipples!"

"Ha, perfect!" Ingrid said that she was not used to very high heels but would look for the most elegant pair and the most provocative lingerie. Caterina said she had a collection of very fine Italian shoes. Perhaps they were not as high as Paula's, however, Caterina knew a few tricks.

With a theatrical gesture, Maureen opened the door and showed the three guests who were in the middle of the large living room.

Antonio was naked, his arms above his head, locked by metal handcuffs. The handcuffs were hooked to a hook that hung from the ceiling. The chain holding the hook was long because the women could see that the room was open: the two staircases led to the upper rooms, leaving a large empty space in the middle, as wide as a whole room, onto which wooden balconies were overlooked. Paula imagined that each balcony could be used to bind poor Antonio... but then she chose to focus on the present reality.

Antony wore only the chastity cage, but in his mouth was a gag: a leather strip with a buckle behind the nape of his neck, forcing him to hold a small plastic ball between his teeth.

The Copines finally understood what the enigmatic message "a good Butler is a quiet Butler" meant. Ha, ha!

He looked serene and almost nodded in greeting as he bowed his head.

The guests were speechless and Maureen took the opportunity to briefly explain the use of the hook. "You see... Antonio and I talked about your disappointment, caused by his lack of erection in the Charity Sunday. He confessed to me that one thing that turns him on is, pardon the inelegant language, being whipped."

"Ah, of course. Like all males." Said Ingrid in a bored tone.

"How again?" said Paula.

"Correction. Like all German males. Yes well, you should know that it's a very common practice in the German-speaking areas, from Belgium to Austria, males like to be whipped so much that they even invented a word that is among the longest words in the world-it didn't get into the Guinness Book of Records just because of Mary Poppins. In German it is "Langerotischeauspeitschung Durchliebendehefrau Anihrenbegierigenehemann," which more or less could be translated as "A Long Erotic Flogging By Devoted Wife To Her Eager Husband," or Lashing, or Whipping... or even Paddling, although "Oar Strokes" would be more correctly translated as Ruderschläge..."

Maureen paled, and Francesca stepped in to interrupt Ingrid. "Okay, we get it, less lexical precision and more attention to people's welfare, okay dear? I didn't know it was such a widespread practice and I didn't know you were a world-class expert. But it's very interesting to note that the German word hints at a "caring wife" which is a very different situation from "cruel dominatrix for hire," right? As far as I know, many men pay professional women to be whipped..."

"Ah no, sex for hire is disgusting," said Ingrid, outraged.

Meanwhile, Maureen had approached Antony, hugged him and whispered, "Snap your fingers for a safeword," but he remained still. "So, I call a Yellow now, just for me!" said Maureen.

With a special key, Maureen unlocked Antonio's handcuffs. She took his wrist, dragged it behind his back, and locked it back into the handcuffs. Then she smiled bravely at the guests and said, "The hook was to show you how devoted my Antony is. The lashings will be there, but not right away--the setup you saw was just demonstrative, to see how our hook works. Each Copines will have the choice of observing the show from below, or from the upper floors. Standing, or sitting lazily in an armchair -- masturbating, whomever they like. Or rather, who can, ha, ha! Poor Antonio can't jerk off... but the smell of a pussy after a full orgasm might arouse him.

But I don't want to start our meeting with a whipping... I want to start by having a long drink with snacks and appetizers. Unfortunately, our athlete cannot drink alcohol... and he has this nasty gag in his mouth, so instead of drinking along with us, he will be our butler. Feel free to ask for ANYTHING, ice cubes, lemon slices, other snacks, our butler will run into the kitchen handcuffed... and I bet, he will try hard to accommodate each whimsical desire of yours, as soon as you utter it."

The women laughed at the idea of being served by a naked man with such beautiful eyes. He was not very tall but was muscular and younger than each of them.

Francesca lifted a glass from the table and said, "Oh, my favorite cocktail, Tequila Sunrise! And what perfect colors! All that's missing is one more ice cube... Anto-... oh, well... Please, Butler, can I have one more ice cube please?" She had changed her tone of voice. First she was cheerful and friendly, then, changing her name from Anthony to Butler, Catherine had begun to speak like a Lady giving orders to the servants of the house.

Antony turned to carry out the order. Francesca's hand lustfully stroked his exposed buttock before he could escape her.

"Not only is he a successful coach, and a man with charming eyes, but he is also a magnificent "cocktelero"!"

"A cuck-... what?"

"Please! Don't say that word, which is a word I can't stand. Cuckold, and sissification, are words that will always stay out of our lives. "Cocktelero" is the Spanish name for the bartender who specializes in making cocktails."

But the other woman, after the surprise in the gym, had inquired on the Internet "You think so? But in the books that talk about chastity cage... in books and porn movies, it seems almost an inevitable consequence..."

"All couples are different... and any form of love between two people who love each other is legitimate. Isn't that what we are all told every day? So why in the world should only couples who choose the chastity lifestyle all follow the same path? We are different. I invited you because I am pleased to show you how devoted he is-I know that in the past months, you were concerned about my widowhood, and I want to thank you for your company when I was grieving. You have wanted to be close to me when my eyes were tearing big drops, now I want you to be close to me as big drops of juice come out of my hot pussy."

"Wow, Maureen... you have literally risen!"

"It's good to see you so happy, dear."

"But can we get our pussy licked too?"

Maureen giggled. "Of course, silly! It was included in the butler's job description. You guys can ask him 'ANYTHING'... except talk! Believe me, girls, he can use his tongue in much more useful ways than talking! Ha, ha! Antony tends to mansplain, you know, in his role as Coach, he is used to delivering long, very persuasive speeches... this is one of the two reasons why I put the gag on him, and anyway, I have forbidden him to explain: even if we decide to free his mouth, still he can only respond with short sentences. These are our agreements. But I advise you to wait before releasing him... you know... a good Butler is a quiet Butler, ha, ha! But even if his mouth remains silent, you will hear walking, because the padlock beats against the metal bars with a cutie jingle, clik clak click clack..."

"Ah. Yay! And the other reason?"

A wide smile widened Maureen's freckled mouth. "The other reason is that, without him knowing, I bought this item-it's so much fun!"

"What is it?"

"Let's say it's a small broom for sweeping the floor. The brand is "BroomScrewedGroom" and I think they sell it mostly as a joke for bachelor parties. But it works like this. The gag in his mouth can accommodate a screw cap... like this... I screw the handle of the little broom... and now he can sweep the floor."

"Brilliant! It never occurred to me that 'screw' could refer to carpenter's screws."

"Well, not coincidentally, that glass on the left contains a cocktail orange "Screwdriver" and is named after a Handy Manny tool, not your Screw the Driver plan."

"No way! You never stop learning-you'll soon be telling me that 'Sex on the Beach' is about a Dog mounting a Bitch!"

"Ah, no, that means exactly what you think: like Between the Sheets with two ee's, of course."

The women laughed jovially as Butler arrived. The cage hung heavy with each step and the metal of the padlock beat against the metal bars, heralding his arrival and every movement.

Maureen took two chips from a cup, crumbled them ostentatiously in front of Butler, and said to him in a flat tone, "Oh! How careless of me, Butler! There are a lot of crumbs on the floor now, and that is not an acceptable condition in front of such fine guests. I'd like to order you to get the long broom that's in the kitchen, but I'm afraid your handcuffs wouldn't allow you to act effectively and efficiently... what about this little broom? I can screw it to the gag, and you can sweep the floor on your knees... blink twice to say no."

Antony opened his black eyes to avoid blinking. He knew nothing about the purchase, but the idea seemed interesting to him. Also, having seen the little broom had had a side effect: as Maureen screwed the broom into the base of the gag, blood flowed to Butler's penis, even though the cage prevented a full erection.

Meanwhile, the other women also crumbled chips on purpose (when a woman wants to avoid cleaning, she is always very thorough, but when there is a servant to work with... everything changes!).

Butler knelt down, arching his bare toes, then levering his abdominal muscles, and began to wipe the floor by moving his neck with quick strokes.

In that position, he was acutely aware that he had exposed both his vulnerable ass and the bales that hung loosely under the center ring of the cage to his guests.

Francesca did not let the opportunity pass her by. "Oh, what a magnificent ass! Did I ever tell you, Maureen, that the first thing I look at in a man is the ass? Ever since I was a girl. Many years later, I saw a documentary in which they explained that if a human being has well-formed ass muscles, it means that he is fit for survival on the savannah... now, we don't live on the savannah, however, perhaps I still live an ancestral memory, from the time when prehistoric females selected males based on the shape of the ass."

"I mostly look at the DICK of males."

"Paula! What language!"

"But it's true! How is our coach endowed when you release him from the cage, Maureen? Because sometimes you release him from the cage, don't you?" said Paula, echoing a famous meme with Star Wars characters.

Maureen smiled. "He has a normal penis. Normal length, normal girth. Average. But it gave me very intense orgasms, both in the pussy and in the rose- oh!"

"Maureen! How shy, for a maiden who showed us her lover chained to the ceiling ready to be flogged! You've had anal sex. Good. All of us have done it. Some like it a lot, some like it a little. But it has a name, and you must not be ashamed to use it. Anal sex. Good."

Catherine was moved by pity. "Won't it be too cruel, forcing his wrists behind his back with inescapable handcuffs?"

Maureen shrugged her shoulders. "He can do anything with his cuffed wrists-even fuck me. I think it also depends on his athletic training; he's also a little bit of an acrobat to some degree. Of course, I can't ask him to hang a picture from the ceiling. But these little jobs... I wonder if he's too quick: maybe I should cuff his ankles too to slow down the pace and allow all of us to admire him calmly, sipping cocktails in posh dresses."

"Oh, wait to cuff Antonio's ankles together! Now he's holding his thighs apart and granting us a full view of his genitals, if you clamp his legs together this whole fascinating show will be closed as if from a theatrical curtain!"

"By the way, our Butler has a truly fascinating ass. And I note with curiosity that he is completely shaved! But isn't that a sissy thing? I mean... by beta males who will be humiliated by rougher males?"

Maureen had an answer to everything. "He would point out to me that almost all professional athletes are shaved, to facilitate the work of team masseurs. In every sport: basketball, soccer, cycling, tennis. Pay attention to that when you watch television. Many athletes have a lot of tattoos precisely so that they do not show that their skin is shaved. In addition, the absence of hair promotes the action of pain-relieving crèmes and decreases the likelihood of infection. In short, all the athletes on his team had a fixed hair removal routine, and although some were gay, most were not."

Ingrid insisted. "Such a nice ass and all shaved... mmm... Have you ever thought of pegging him with a strapon?" Ingrid had more experience than the others

"Uh... I haven't thought about it, no... I don't know if I really like it. I mean, I will push him using my pelvis... but WIIFM? What could I feel inside my pussy as I push?"

"Oh, dear, it's hard to explain in words -- it's more of an emotion. Haven't you ever had penis envy? Haven't you ever wanted to be actively fucking him instead of passively suffering his penetration? There's an Austrian psychologist..."

Catherine huffed. "Ingrid please, that's a hundred years ago, I never had penis envy of my brother's penis that he jerked off every night and every morning in our room. In fact: I thought Luigi was almost sick from how often he masturbated. I was glad I had pussy."

"What about menstruation?"

"But even that depends on people. For me, they have never caused excruciating pain. I understand that there are girls who are in extreme pain, but for me, it has always been a minor pain. Maybe the pain threshold, maybe the shape of the vagina, maybe the central nervous system--I don't know. For me, no. But enough: period. Girls, let's focus. Less psychology and more callipigiascopy!"

"What did you say?"

"it's ancient Greek... the best compliment for beauty was "Callipigia," meaning "person with gorgeous buttocks"... you can see it very well in so many ancient statues... and the art of admiring beautiful buttocks, from the verb "scopeo," takes the name "callipigiascopy," easy no?"