Co-ed Kelly Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly's first week as a high school senior was memorable.
2.3k words
4.39
14k
17

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly Peterson's first week as a high school senior was about to become memorable.

As she walk in the front door of the high school, she heard someone whistle at her. She turned to see who it was and saw a well built hunk of a boy.

As her big brown eyes followed him down the noisy hall she thought that with his wide shoulders and his height he would make an excellent football player.

The reason he whistled was obvious to anyone with eyes.

Kelly Peterson was a babe. She had a face and body that most of the female teachers, as well as her female classmates would envy.

Kelly, to put it mildly, was built. She stood a little over five foot one. With waist length hair. A shade or two darker than her pretty brown eyes. She had the face of an angel and the body of a playboy playmate.

Where a lot of girls Kelly's age still had not filled out that could not be said for Kelly.

She had a nice firm set of tits. They weren't big but they seemed that way when you saw her coming towards you. She has the kind of tiny waist that if guys grabbed her by it they would be holding their own hands. She had nice hips and long sexy legs. And a cute heart shaped ass.

But the reason the boy had whistled was not just because of the way Kelly was built but because of the way she was dressed. She was wearing a short tight black skirt, slit up the side on the right. That showed off her shapely ass and long sexy legs. She was wearing a tight low cut hot red sweater. It was the type of sweater that could get guys horny. That is why it was her favorite sweater. She was also wearing black silk stockings with a garter belt.

This red sweater was Kelly's favorite because it showed off her tits to perfection. And with this little black skirt and black silk stockings and black high heels, she knew she would catch all the boys' eyes.

Kelly Peterson was indeed built right. She had every right to be proud of her face and body. She seemed to have missed that awkward stage that a lot of teenage girls seem to go through.

After all, she had just turned eighteen at the end of this summer.

Today she wanted to make a good impression, because it was the first day of the new school year. And because she was in a new school.

As she tried to get out of the way of a group of bigger kids she moved over to a wall of lockers and bumped into someone. Two hands reached out to keep her from falling on the floor.

She glanced up to say, "I'm sorry," and "Thanks." She got a surprise.

Kelly knew the boy holding her. His name was Eric. Eric Johnson.

He looked down into the pretty brown eyes of the girl he was holding. There was no recognition in his sexy blue eyes. Only appreciation.

Appreciation for the very hot girl he was holding onto. The appreciation he was showing was for her long dark brown hair. He really wanted to run his fingers through her hair to see if it was really as soft and silky as it looked. And the appreciation was for her soft big dark brown eyes. Eyes a guy could easily get lost in.

Big beautiful dark brown eyes that were looking at him as if they knew something he did not. Eric held the girl away from himself and looked down at her with a puzzled expression on his handsome face.

Kelly gave him a bright smile as she said. "Hi, Eric."

He looked even more confused that this hot girl knew his name, than he already was.

She decided to let him off the hook. "You don't remember me? Do you?"

Eric looked down at this hot little brunette trying to remember where he had seen her before. He could not, so he gave up trying and shook his blonde head, no.

Kelly smiled softly at him, reached up and put her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. She had to stand on her toes to do so. She slid down to her feet. As she let go of him she smiled at him and said. "That's okay. Bye, Eric."

Kelly turned and walked away before Eric could even think of anything to say.

He blinked several times and shook his head as he watched the hot girl walk away. The smile on his face telling anyone with eyes what he was thinking.

That smile was for the way Kelly was walking down the hall. The puzzled expression was still on his handsome face because he could not figure out who the cute girl was he had just bumped into.

The expression on Eric Johnson's face turned from puzzlement to lust as he continued to watch the cute girl walk down the hall. He really liked the way her tight ass swayed back and forth as she walked away from him. What he didn't like was the painful boner in his jeans.

Little Kelly's last sight of Eric was the expression on his face as he watched her walk away. His expression was enough to make her chuckle as she rounded the corner of the hallway.

As Kelly went around that corner she wasn't paying attention so she almost tripped over a girl bending down to pick up something off the bottom of her locker. Kelly stopped short, as she did the blonde girl glanced up.

The girl kneeling glanced up in irritation at first. But, that look of irritation soon gave way to surprise as she recognized the girl standing over her. She cried out. "Kelly?! Is it really you?!"

Kelly frowned and took a step back from the locker and the blonde. As she did, the girl kneeling in front of the open locker stood up. When she straightened up she reached out and hugged Kelly.

That is when Kelly realized she knew the blonde hugging her.

"Vicki?" She whispered. "Vicki Daniels?" The smile on Kelly's face was one of relief and happiness. Here is someone she knew who might help her find her way around this new school.

The girl Kelly had called by name finally released her tight hold on Kelly. She stepped back, when she did she pushed her glasses back up her nose.

Kelly took a good long look at her old friend and smiled when she saw the bulky light blue sweater and the baggy jeans that Victoria Daniels was wearing.

Kelly was smiling because she knew what the bulky sweater and baggy jeans hid.

Kelly stood there smiling at her old friend and thinking, poor Vicki, she has to put up with a mother like hers. One that still makes her dress in baggy clothes. Clothes that are always too big for her. Clothes that hide a fantastic body.

Nothing of what Kelly was thinking showed on her pretty face.

"Kelly, what are you doing here?"

Kelly smiled at her friend. "I'm a brand new Senior."

"That's Great!" Vicki paused. "At least I think it's great." The blonde glanced at her childhood friend. "A Senior..? That's really great. We can at least have lunch together. Or..?" Vicki hesitated. "At least I hope we can depending on your schedule."

"Of course we can." Kelly replied in her soft sexy voice.

The look in Kelly's soft brown eyes as she squeezed her friend's hand led Vicki to think that maybe her old friend had more on her mind than just lunch. At least that was the feeling Vicki got from the look she was getting from her old friend.

Kelly Peterson was indeed thinking about more than lunch. In fact she was thinking of having Vicki for dessert.

A locker down the hall from where they were standing slammed, breaking the sexual tension between the two friends.

"I have to go." Vicki said in a soft voice.

Kelly looked at her friend and asked. "Go?"

It was a question Kelly repeated when Vicki did not respond right away.''

"Go??" One of Kelly's dark eyebrows rose with that question.

"To the bathroom." Was Vicki's answer.

At that Kelly smiled and replied. "Let's go! I have to go too," she continued as she linked her right hand through Vicki's left elbow. As they started walking down the hallway, Kelly stopped walking and started chuckling.

Vicki gave her a look.

"I don't know where I'm going." Was Kelly's response to Vicki's look.

"Same old Kelly." Vicki shook her blonde head with a laugh. "Come on, I know my way around this place."

As she finished talking she led Kelly down the hall. As the blonde led her friend to the nearest Girls bathroom she was thinking. So for once, I get to lead instead of being led. There was a gleam in Vicki Daniels blue-green eyes, as her blonde head came up that made Kelly chuckle softly.

The two teenage girls walking down the hallway arm and arm made quite a contrast.

One was blonde with long frizzy hair, baggy clothes and coke bottle glasses. The other a tiny brunette with long hair, a slim body with all the right curves. tight fitting clothes and sexy legs.

It was more the way they were dressed and the way they moved than anything else.

Although the way Kelly was built helped show off the two friends' differences.

When they got to the 'Girls room' Vicki pulled Kelly inside and before Kelly could do or say anything Vicki was hugging her and whispering in her ear. "Alone at last." The blonde kissed her friend. It was a french kiss.

Kelly had been surprised when Vicki pulled her into her arms that she had opened her mouth to ask what was going on, only to have her friend stick her wet tongue in her mouth.

The blonde was holding Kelly with one hand to the back of Kelly's head. And the other hand was up her little black skirt.

Kelly managed to break the kiss and backed away slowly. "Vicki??" She asked. "What are you doing?"

Vicki's answer was to push her hand up Kelly's skirt until her left hand was between Kelly's legs.

"Uh oh, w h h a a at?"

Vicki leaned forward and kissed her friend again. When she finally broke the kiss she whispered. "I'm going to pull your panties down then, I'm going to eat your hot little cunt."

"Great! But I wasn't kidding about having to pee."

Vicki was chuckling as she waved her right hand at one of the empty bathroom stalls. "Go for it. I'll be right here."

After she finished peeing, Kelly said. "You were saying something about pulling down my panties?"

Vicki just smiled softly. She grabbed Kelly and asked. "Where were we?" As her right hand went up Kelly's little black skirt.

"Oh God! Yes! Fucking do it! Please!! Vicki, do it??" Kelly was almost in tears begging her friend. "Eat me?? Bitch! I need it so fucking bad!!"

"I know you do, you horny little slut." Vicki said as she pushed Kelly down onto a couch.

When Vicki was kneeling between Kelly's spread legs she thought. This is going to be so fucking good.

Kelly went to lift her little black skirt, but the big boobed blonde teen slapped the little brunette's hand away, saying as she did. "Let me do that." In her sexiest voice.

Kelly smiled as she leaned back.

Vicki glanced up at her friend and said. "I want to pull your panties down. Oh God, do I ever. While she had been talking to Kelly, Vicki's hands had been slowly sliding up Kelly's legs. Vicki's hands went up her friend's legs and under her little black skirt.

""Lift your hot ass for me."

When Kelly did her friend slowly tugged her little panties down her hips. But only after pulling down her stockings.

The blonde teen pulled her friend's panties down far enough that they got tangled with her stockings around the brunette's ankles.

Not that Kelly really cared because she was to busy enjoying what Vicki was doing to her.

The horny blonde teen was slowly kissing and licking her way up her friend's sexy legs. Then Vicki started to lick and gently nibble Kelly's pussy. Vicki did this until Kelly's tight little pussy started leaking her tasty pussy juice.

Kelly's pussy was flowing like a river because of what Vicki was doing to her. She didn't know what the hell Vicki had done to her but she could feel that she was about to cum.

Kelly flopped back on the couch, she was moaning as her friend kept licking and sucking on her pussy. Then the blonde teen stabbed her tongue into Kelly's tight pussy.

"O God! O Fuck! I'm Fucking cumming!" Kelly almost screamed as her legs clamped around Vicki's blonde head as Kelly's hips shot up off the couch as she came hard.

Vicki felt Kelly's orgasm hit her hard. Because she could feel her friend's quaking body.

She just kept licking her friend until there was no more tasty pussy juice.

Kelly finally stopped cumming. And that is when she lay back with her eyes closed completely boneless. She was completely spent. But there was a contented smile on her face.

When Vicki had finished licking up Kelly's tasty pussy juices she pulled her head far enough back so that she could breathe. She laid her head on Kelly's thigh and closed her tired eyes.

Unfortunately for both teen girls they had not heard the bathroom door open. They had been too engrossed in what they were doing to pay attention to anything else.