Co-ed Kelly Ch. 02

Story Info
Vice Principal gets caught .
2k words
4.43
8.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the second chapter of a story that is long. 18 chapters long.

As Vicki lay there with a smile on her pretty face, she slowly opened her green eyes. She glanced at Kelly and thought. I haven't seen her in three or four years. Wow! What a reunion.

Her smile grew at that last thought. Because she knew that she had finally found a girlfriend that just maybe she could enjoy. In bed, as well as out. She hoped.

Vicki was able to keep her pretty green eyes open this time, just barely. She glanced up Kelly's body to see her lying there breathing. She could tell Kelly was breathing by watching her chest rise and fall. As she lay there between Kelly's spread legs and looked around.

As Vicki looked around with her green eyes barely open she realized that they were not alone any more. Oh Fucking Great! Miss Sharpp!

Vicki looked again. Yes it was Miss Sharpp. But this Miss Sharpp she had never seen before. As far as Vicki knew none of the students at Cahill High School had.

The Vice Principal Erica Sharpp, was standing against the wall in the girls room. In fact, she was leaning against the wall, not just standing next to the wall.

Vicki blinked several times at what she was seeing and her pretty mouth fell open in an O, as she realized that the Vice Principal had lifted her skirt and she her right hand between her long sexy legs. She was rubbing herself through her light blue bikini panties.

Vicki blinked several times again, and that is when what she was seeing finally sank in to her sex fogged mind. At first she thought it was because of the way she had been between Kelly's legs, that she was seeing things. After all, Miss Sharpp wouldn't be playing with herself, at least not where someone could see her. But there she was slowly stroking herself off. Vicki's smile grew even wider as she lay there watching the Vice Principal play with herself.

Before the blonde teen could decide what to do about what she was seeing, her girlfriend Kelly started to stir.

And before Kelly could do anything besides shake her head, Vicki put her left hand gently over her friend's mouth.

Kelly tried to twist away from the hand over her mouth. When that didn't work she reached for the hand covering her mouth to pull it away as she tried to sit up.

The blonde teen removed her hand but as she did, she whispered to her friend. "Don't move!" To make her point she gently tugged on Kelly's hair. The hair pull was to get Kelly's attention.

When the well built blonde had Kelly's attention, she pointed out what was going on. Kelly glanced where her friend pointed. Both her eyebrows rose as she saw the young woman standing against the bathroom wall playing with her pussy.

Kelly got up and walked over to the young woman

As her friend did that Vicki's pretty green eyes went wider than normal. Because she wasn't sure what Kelly was going to do.

She got a surprise, as did the young woman holding up the bathroom wall.

Kelly reached out and slipped her right hand into the young women's panties.

The redhead let out a soft moan that Kelly silenced by kissing her.

The young woman standing against the bathroom wall squirmed as Kelly slipped a finger into the redhead's steamy bush.

Erica Sharpp bucked her hips off the wall as the senior started finger fucking her hot wet pussy. She let out another soft moan at what the little brunette was doing to her. Although the moan was muffled by Kelly's mouth still being on hers.

The sexy Vice Principal spread her legs wider as her body got used to what the student was doing to her. As the redhead spread her legs, Kelly leaned forward so that her mouth was even more firmly on the redhead's mouth.

Kelly broke the kiss. When she did she reached out with her free hand and squeezed Erica's tits. When the horny little brunette did that she looked the Vice Principal right in the eye and said oh so softly. "You're going to help me undress you so that, I can fuck you with my hot wet tongue. Aren't you?"

Erica moaned softly, as her left hand reached up to start unbuttoning her white silk blouse. As she did this, the little senior began to kiss and lick her neck. As the blouse opened Kelly's hot mouth followed the redhead's hand down until the brunette's mouth was between the Vice Principal's 'D' cups.

The redheaded Vice Principal's hand had stopped at the waistband of her skirt. Even though Kelly's hot mouth was busy licking and sucking on the Vice Principal through her sexy white see thru bra.

That is when she tried to gently push the brunette away. But Kelly didn't want to stop what she was doing. So the little senior jammed her middle finger deep into Erica's tight pussy. Which in turn made Kelly push up against Erica.

Erica went along with what Kelly was doing to her because she needed to cum. She did not want to stop the hot little brunette. Not just yet. So she reached out and took Kelly's pretty face in her hands and brought her mouth crashing down on Kelly's.

When that happened Kelly opened her mouth in surprise and the Vice Principal took advantage. She did this by sticking her wet tongue in the twelfth grader's mouth.

The dark haired senior broke the kiss. Once Kelly broke Erica's kiss she slowly teased Erica's left nipple with her hot pink tongue. Before she started licking and kissing her way down the Vice Principal's sexy body.

The redhead let out a soft groan at the feel of Kelly's soft lips on her nipple. "Oh God! Suck my tits!"

Kelly stopped licking and sucking the Vice Principal's tits and glanced at her. She smiled at Erica and started to pull away from her.

Erica was having none of that. She reached out with both hands and gently took Kelly's face between her hands and pulled her back to her throbbing nipples. "Suck my fucking tits!" Erica moaned softly.

At first Kelly did just that. But then she slowly started to slide down the curvy redhead's hot body. Kelly reached down to the hem of the Vice Principal's short skirt. Then, she slid her right hand up under Erica's skirt. As Kelly's hand went up so did the short skirt.

Kelly had knelt to lift Erica's skirt. And once she lifted it, she started to lick her way up Erica's long sexy legs until she got to her tiny blue bikini panties.

"We have to get these off." Kelly growled.

Erica, damn near tore her pretty white silk blouse trying to get it off. But she finally managed to get the blouse off and without ripping it, just barely. Then her lacy white bra followed.

Meanwhile, the little senior was working on the redhead's short skirt. Kelly had managed to run the skirt's zipper down and at the same time she was teasing Erica with her other hand.

Kelly stood up, bent forward so that she could kiss the horny redhead's neck. As her mouth got close to Erica's ear she whispered. "Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to you?"

Erica moaned.

"I'm going to fuck you with my tongue." Kelly continued softly. "And by the time I'm done, you'll think it's a big fat hard cock. I can tell you that you will cum so fucking hard, that you will think that you died and went to 'cum heaven'."

The next thing the Vice Principal knew, the little senior's tongue was fighting with her own tongue. Their tongues were twisting around each other like a couple of snakes.

But the real intense feelings did not hit Erica until Kelly grabbed her tight ass and squeezed.

That is when Erica let go completely. She let go so completely that she came hard in her bikini panties.

Kelly felt the redhead shiver as she came very hard. She also heard and felt her moan as well.

After Erica moaned Kelly broke the kiss and knelt in front of her. Kelly slid her hands up Erica's legs. She hooked her thumbs in the Vice Principal's bikini panties and pulled them down. They didn't fall far because Erica had her sexy legs closed.

The little senior firmly but gently spread Erica's legs, so that she could get at the redhead's hot wet pussy.

Kelly was in for a surprise. Erica's pussy was as bare as a newborn baby's butt. She was shaved clean.

Kelly buried her face in Erica's wet pussy. As she did she could feel the heat. As Kelly got her first taste of the Vice Principal's sweet pussy, Kelly thought she had never tasted anything better.

Kelly Peterson liked the taste and smell of pussy. Yeah, she liked girls because girls were softer. She liked boys too. It all depended on her mood.

Her tongue was lapping all around the outside of Erica's pussy lips. But Kelly was in an uncomfortable position to really enjoy eating out Erica. Because the little co-ed was in such an awkward position, she got off her knees.

Before Erica could protest, Kelly pulled her over to the couch and pushed her down onto it. Spread Erica's legs and drove her hot tongue into Erica's soaking hairless pussy.

Kelly was totally focused on eating out the redhead's tasty pussy.

As Kelly continued eating out the redhead, Vicki let out a soft moan of desire. She took a second look at what was happening right in front of her and decided to join the fun.

Vicki almost tore her own clothes as she stripped. When she had stripped she not only mounted the couch, but also the Vice Principal.

As she straddled Erica's pretty face, the Vice Principal lost little time in stabbing her hot wet tongue into the blonde student's tight pussy. Vicki's pussy juices were flowing like a river almost as soon as Erica's tongue invaded her pussy. Erica had just started sucking Vicki's tight pussy when she came very hard.

The blonde teenager let out a groan of pleasure at the sensations shooting through her body. Her body started shaking and twitching, as Erica kept up her expert tongue work on the blonde student's pussy. She almost stopped because she thought Vicki was having a seizure.

All at once Erica stopped sucking and licking Vicki's pussy. Instead, she wrapped her lips around the blonde teenager's clit and sucked on it hard. After that she drove her tongue deep into Vicki's pussy. Erica was tongue fucking Vicki Daniels really hard.

As Erica sucked hard on clit Vicki cried out. "Ohh! Ohh, Shit! YES! Fuck mee! I'm Fucking Cumming!" As she came very hard. She could not sit still as she came. Vicki was bouncing around and rocking from side to side. She was cumming all over the pretty redhead's face.

Vicki's soft scream of pleasure turned into a whimper as the hot redhead licked up the remainder of the busty blonde teens pussy juice. Her big green eyes closing Vicki fell forward as she finally finished cumming.

Erica had been holding the busty blonde teen by her thighs, so when Vicki slummed forward, she kept the blonde from falling off the couch.

When Vicki came and fell forward she filled Erica's mouth with her hot tasty cum. Erica was moaning and shaking at almost the same time because Kelly had sucked really hard on her clit.

Erica was moaning so Kelly sucked even harder on her clit. At the same time the brunette teen stuck two fingers from her right hand as deep as they could go into Erica's wet pussy. The redheaded Vice Principal's body arched up off the couch.

Erica clamped her teeth together in order not to scream as she came so fucking hard.

As the three hot babes lay there in the Girls room trying to catch their breath. And trying not to fall asleep they could hear some of the students in the hall outside the bathroom.

A locker right outside the Girls room slammed jolting Erica back to herself and the reality of what she had just done.