Co-ed Kelly Ch. 04

Story Info
Cheerleader gets pounded.
3.3k words
4.49
12.8k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note 1 All characters are 18 years old.

Note 2 There are 18 chapters

Note 3 There are 159 handwritten pages

Note 4 This story was intended as an adult comic

Cindi was still on her hands and knees when the door to the maintenance closet closed. She pulled her knees up close to her chest. After she got comfortable, she reached for the snap and zipper of her form fitting white designer jeans.

She let out a soft sigh of relief once the snap was opened and the zipper on her tight white jeans went down, and she could slide a hand into her soaking wet panties.

Putting her left hand into her soaking wet panties was not really enough for Cindi. The horny blonde teen needed more. Cinde pulled her hand out of her soaking wet panties with a frustrated sigh.

Cindi got up, so that she was on her knees. She hooked her thumbs into her jeans and her panties and pushed them down. Her tight white jeans and her white lace panties slid down her thighs. But only as far as her knees.

Once her jeans and panties hit her knees, Cindi went back to kneeling on all fours. Because of the position she was now in, Cindi's hot little ass was thrust in the air. From this position you could still tell that Cindi was a blonde and not because of her long hair.

But best of all for Cindi she could from her new position reach her steamy little pussy with ease.

As her left hand made contact with her hot wet pussy Cindi sighed in pleasure. She could feel the blood pulsing through her tight pussy as she plunged two fingers knuckle deep into her soaking wet pussy. As she slid those two fingers in deep she felt her pussy walls squeeze those fingers slightly.

She knew that because of the wetness of her pussy that she was close to finally cumming.

Cindi Wilkins was moaning softly to herself. And that is why she never heard the person behind her.

That person was getting a real good look at the hot blonde cheerleader's hot tight ass and steamy cunt.

The horny teen cheerleader was so involved in playing with her pussy and the fact that she was almost ready to cum, that the school fire alarm could have gone off and she wouldn't have heard it. Never mind hearing someone walking up behind her softly.

Her climax when it hit her, had Cindi squirting like a fire hose. She was making slightly less noise than the fire alarm system would when she finally came.

The man standing behind the blonde teen cheerleader watching her finger fuck herself was one of the maintenance staff for the school.

His name is Frank. And right this minute his gray eyes were glued to the sight in

front of him. His eyes were glued to the hot blonde teenager's sexy ass. The sight

of this blonde teenager's tight cute ass wiggling in the air had him hard as a steel rod. But even hotter, he was watching the hot blonde cheerleader finger fuck herself.

His big cock was rock hard from watching Cindi Wilkins finger fuck herself. Which was bad enough, but he had seen her giving the boy a blowjob. So between watching her suck her well hung classmate off and now seeing her playing with herself Frank couldn't help letting out a soft groan of his own. Because he was in pain from watching the horny blonde cheerleader, as the huge bulge in his work pants proved.

Frank could barely breathe because of what he had been watching.

Because Cindi was still on her hands and knees she twisted her upper body to see who or what was making those moaning sounds behind her.

Cindi's breath caught in her throat, not so much from fright, but from fear that she had been caught in this situation. She didn't realize it at the time but, because of the way she was twisted around, her white see thru blouse was pulled real tight. Giving the maintenance man not only a real nice view of her cute ass but her nice size tits as well.

Cindi's big blue eyes went wide when she saw Frank standing there watching her. She started to sweat and shake because she didn't know what he had seen besides her playing with herself.

Frank couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful blonde teen's cute ass. As the big throbbing bulge in his pants proved. It looked awfully painful to the hot horny cheerleader.

Once she realized that she was not alone, Cindi twisted all the way around. So that she was now facing the maintenance man. When she finished twisting around the hot blonde cheerleader was on eye level with the big bulge in Frank's pants.

Cindi scooted forward so that she could get a real good look at the big bulge in his pants.

Cindi gave Frank a smile. Her smile was so hot it could melt the polar ice caps. Never mind bring men and teenage boys to their knees.

That small got a soft groan out of Frank. He closed his gray eyes because of what the horny blonde teen was doing to him. He felt his temperature rising as well as his big cock twitching in his pants at her hot smile.

After smiling at him, Cindi reached out and grabbed his belt, when she had a good hold of his belt she pulled herself across the floor so that she was closer to him.

As Cindi reached him she smiled up at him with her big beautiful blue eyes. As she did she reached out with her free hand and gently squeezed the big bulge in Frank's pants.

As Cindi gently squeezed Frank's big cock through his pants, he let out another soft groan and his knees almost buckled. He had to hold onto one of the shelves to keep from falling.

When Frank finally started to think again because of what this hot blonde cheerleader was doing to him. He reached out and buried one hand in her long blonde hair. Frank then pulled the hot blonde closer to him. So that Cindi was face first in his groin.

Even through his work pants Frank could feel the horny blonde teens warm breath on his big dick. Which made him groan again. But it also made his cock grow harder and bigger, even through his pants, in her hand.

Cindi's pretty blue eyes went wide as she felt the maintenance man's big cock grow even bigger through his pants. She was starting to get hot again and without really thinking about it she unzipped his pants.

As the beautiful blonde teen reached for his belt with her free hand, Frank thought for a second about pulling away from the hot cheerleader.

But by the time the thought crossed his mind it was already too late. Cindi already had his fly open and as she reached into his boxers and wrapped her small soft hand around his cock. With her free hand she somehow managed to get his belt undone and his pants unhooked. Frank could not have stopped her at that point to save his own life.

With the horny blonde teen cheerleader holding him by his cock. Frank did not have a whole lot of choices of what he could do next.

Cindi stopped squeezing his balls, reached up and tugged on his pants. As his work pants fell, Cindi was able to pull herself back to her knees. She was kneeling in front of Frank as she reached for the waistband of his boxers. Cindi Wilkins yanked his boxers down exposing his huge boner to the light of day.

The pretty blonde cheerleader's mouth fell open at the sight of the maintenance man's massive cock. Cindi swallowed several times at the size of Frank's cock after finally closing her mouth. When she closed her mouth she glanced up at Frank with a smile hotter than the sun. She then bent her blond head forward. stuck out her pink tongue and very gently lapped at the head of his big prick.

Frank almost had a heart attack right then and there.

It felt like the top of his head was going to come off. He thought this must be what it felt like to be hit with s taser. A taser set for twenty-five thousand volts. Whoa! And this is only the tip of her tongue?

Without saying a word Cindi took his nine and a half inch cock all the way down her throat. The blonde teen had his big shaft buried down her throat all the way to his cum filled balls. She was deepthroating him and she didn't seem to have a problem with doing so. In fact she seemed to be enjoying it.

Frank let out a moan of pleasure at the fact that she was able to take all of his big coc all the way down her throat. But at the same time, in the back of his mind, was the thought that the blonde teen sucking his cock was a student.

It did not seem to bother the horny blonde teen that she was giving a blowjob to an adult. She seemed to enjoy sucking him off.

HELL! Frank knew he was enjoying receiving a blowjob from this smoke'n hot blonde cheerleader.

Every once in a while her hot tongue would curl around the head of his huge cock. That is when she would use her hot mouth to suck up the length of his nine and a half inch shaft. Every time she did that, he could feel it all the way down to his toes.

He had never had anyone suck him off like this blonde cheerleader was doing. And he had had more encounters with girls, (when he was in high school and college) himself. Then this little blonde could have had with both boys and men altogether. Because he was at least twice her age, and he had been married.

Frank had his gray eyes closed, so that he could enjoy what the hot blonde teen cheerleader was doing to him. So if she kept sucking on his big cock like she was. Especially the way she was bobbing up and down on him. Frank was going to lose his shit big time. That is if he didn't have heart failure first. Or empty his big cum filled balls down the hot blonde cheerleader's tight throat.

Of the two Frank would rather avoid the first, but if this horny blonde cheerleader didn't slow down just a little she might find herself drowning in Frank's cum. Because Cindi wouldn't be able to swallow every drop of his entire load.

The only thing Cindi was aware of was the taste of Frank's big dick in her mouth and her enjoyment of sucking his big cock.

He seemed to be enjoying the hot blonde nymph giving him a blowjob as well, if the noises he was making were anything to go by. And from the grunts and groans he was coming out with Cindi Wilkins thought she just might be giving him what he wanted by sucking his big dick.

Before he could even think about pulling his big boner out of her hot wet mouth. Cindi took the entire length of Frank's big cock all the way to his cum filled balls again ans sucked on him even harder. Her cute nose was buried in his pubic hair.

The suction from her hot mouth was almost too much for Frank to handle. Because he was about to cum right down the horny blonde cheerleader's throat, especially if she kept sucking him the way she was.

But Frank was going to be disappointed in that hope. Because Cindi pulled her hot wet mouth off his throbbing prick. Even though she could feel his big cock swelling in her tight throat.

Cindi glanced up at the school maintenance man from under her long lashes, with her pretty blue eyes as she smiled at him.

Frank let out a soft groan of pain because he really really needed to cum. But before he could utter a word the horny blonde cheerleader said. "I want you to fucking pound my hot tight cunt really hard." Once she said that she twisted around so that she had her cute tight ass facing him.

Once she had herself settled where and how she wanted. She bent from the waist. Cindi was on her hands and knees. When she bent over she had her blonde head on the floor and her hot ass in the air. And in case Frank still didn't get the message Cindi wiggled her cute tight ass at him.

She lifted her blonde head from her arms and looked back over her right shoulder at Frank still standing in the same spot. Cindi looked at him from her new position and demanded. "Come on Frankee fuck my tight hot cunt! Do it Frank, pound the fuck out of me. I need to cum so fucking bad."

Frank grabbed his pants from around his ankles and then took two steps forward and drops to his knees behind the blonde cheerleader. He reached for her hips and as he did the head of his nine and a half inch monster cock bounced off her cute ass. He reached for his cock with his right hand to guide it to Cindi's hot wet cunt. As he did his big cock head slid between the tight ass cheeks of this hot blonde teen cheerleader.

When the school maintenance man slid his big cock between her tight ass cheeks Cindi let out a soft moan. "Oh fuck yesss, Frankee!"

She groaned just before Frank thrust his hips forward and buried his prick right up to his big cum filled balls deep in her tight cunt.

When Frank slammed all the way into the hot cheerleader's wet cunt. She grunted, because she wanted to scream in joy at finally getting fucked. "Harder Frankee baby, harder."

Cindi Wilkins was almost in tears by the time the well hung maintenance man buried his big boner deep into her tight pussy. She went from tears of frustration to almost screaming in joy because when Frank slammed into her wet pussy his big cock bounced off her clit. So she was really excited to finally get fucked.

He pulled his hips back sliding almost all the way out of Cindi's hot tight pussy. Cindi Wilkins wiggled her hot ass at him to get him to slam it to her harder. But Frank had other ideas. He waited for several seconds before he buried his big prick back in her tight pussy. He was teasing her just a little. After all, she was always teasing and flirting with him. So he figured a little payback was in order.

After he slapped her cute tight ass a couple of times with the head of his big dick. He decided that it was time for her to get fucked really hard. He pushed his hips forward burying just the head of his cock in her wet pussy. He pushed in so slowly, inch by inch until he was all the way deep inside her. Frank pulled out just as slowly, even though he really needed to ram her as hard as he could. Because he really and truly needed to empty his big cum filled balls.

Cindi let out a soft moan as Frank's big cock slid all the way in. He was buried deep, but that wasn't why she moaned. She moaned because his cum heavy balls had hit her clit, and she liked it.

Cindi let out a contented sigh as Frank filled her tiny cunt. She loved having a big dick buried deep in her tight kitty.

As Frank, the school maintenance man pulled his aching cock part way out of the horny blonde teen's hot tight cunt. He let out a soft groan of his own. He sighed and as he did he was thinking that Cindi Wilkins was one of the hottest and tightest little sluts he had ever fucked.

Cindi was almost in tears as the big jerk kept pulling out of her tight wet aching pussy. She tried to keep his monster cock in her, by squeezing the muscles of her tiny pussy. But she needn't have bothered because he started slamming his big cock in and out of her like it was life or death for him.

Frank couldn't take the slow pace he had started, so he started to ram her hard enough that she almost slid face first across the maintenance closet floor. The only reason she didn't was because Frank had a nice firm grip on the blonde cheerleader's hips.

Poor, Cindi was ready to cum. She could feel her warm pussy juices starting to drip out of her soaking wet twat. She was moaning and groaning and making sounds Frank couldn't even identify as human.

"Yes! Do it! Make me fucking cum!!"

She was begging him to make her cum. That is how desperately she needed to get off.

The big titted blonde teen was almost out of her mind with the need to cum. Cindi couldn't even shake her ass at Frank. She was so out of her mind with the need to cum that she was babbling incoherently.

Frank was slamming his nine and a half inch cock right up to his big cum filled balls into her hot tight pussy. He was gritting his teeth trying to hold off from cumming for just a little while longer. He knew from the way her tight pussy was squeezing him that she didn't have much longer before she came. He didn't think he'd be able to

hold off much longer either. But he as sure as fuck, was going to try.

The blonde teen cheerleader was so fucking tight that he didn't think he would be able to hold out much longer before he shot his load because he was almost in pain with his effort to wait. He thought about stopping to catch his breath. But decided not to.

"Ohh, my God Frankee I'm Fucking cumming!! The hot blonde teenager almost screamed as she slammed her cute ass back at him. Cindi was impaled on Frank's massive dick as she began to cum.

Cindi's pussy tightened around his cock.

The next thing he knew he could barely hold on to her as he heard her say. "Ohh Shit, yes!! Oh, fuck I'm really fucking cumming.

She didn't scream it out. But she wanted to. Which made her climax all the more intense for her as she finally came.

Cindi Wilkins came and came and came. She came so hard and so much that she didn't think she would ever stop cumming. She was covered in sweat and still shaking from her intense climax. When she gave one final whimper and collapsed bonelessly to the floor.

Frank couldn't believe how wild the blonde teen got when she finally came. Thankfully Frank came within a few seconds of the eighteen year old blonde cheerleader. He stayed behind her pumping his big cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. He shot hot load after hot load after hot load deep into the blonde teen cheerleader's tight cum filled pussy.

Frank pumped his big cock six or seven times into the horny blonde's tight cunt. And every time he did, he shot a big rope of his hot cum deep into Cindi's pussy.

As Frank finished cumming deep in Cindi's drenched pussy he barely stopped himself from falling on her, that is how spent he was.

As he managed to fall to her side his last thought before he almost blacked out was. Shit! I've never shot six loads like that before.

Cindi Wilkins with her blonde head on her arms and her gorgeous blue eyes closed was almost asleep on the maintenance closet floor. And Frank could barely keep himself from falling asleep as well.