Co-Ed Tenant

Story Info
College girl rents room from lonely widowed man.
8.6k words
4.5
100k
116
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chapter24
Chapter24
266 Followers

Richard Stevens was lonely. He was 62 and his wife had passed away the year before. He lived alone in his large suburban home on the East Coast. They never had children, just dogs and cats who had also passed on, so the house was a little too quiet. He had many friends, but most were couples and he felt like a third wheel. After a long happy marriage, he didn't want to get married again, as it would never compare to what he had with his wonderful late wife. He didn't want to even have a serious relationship, but he had needs. A need for some companionship and a need for sex, as he still had a high sex drive and ED medication that helped make those urges a reality. He dated some woman within a range of respectable ages, but also used the services of escorts in their 20's, whom he had nothing in common with. He just wanted to savor their tight young bodies.

He lived within walking distance of a major university and thought of an idea that might provide the best of all worlds for him. He could rent out one of his bedrooms to a female college student at a discounted rate, in return for household duties like cooking, cleaning and laundry. He would have some companionship and not have to deal with outside companies for these services, while also paying for part of his monthly expenses.

He had no intention of getting romantically involved with someone young enough to be his granddaughter, but maybe he could manipulate her into a Sugar Daddy arrangement in exchange for free rent and food, instead of just a discounted rental rate in exchange for household chores arrangement.

He put an on-line ad on the universities' jobs web site for students looking for housing and received a few calls, but they were suspicious of his intentions. Then he got a call from a student named Samantha, who had a real interest and was comfortable with his proposed job duties. She came over to meet with him.

"Hi Samantha, it's great to meet you" Richard said cheerily as he opened the door. Before him stood a beautiful but wholesome looking girl, about 5'-9," with medium length brown hair, but her outfit showed that she was in great shape and looked like she was into sports. She had average size breasts, but they were very solid looking.

"It's great to meet you too Mr. Stevens," Samantha replied in a giggly voice.

"Come on in and I'll give you a quick tour of the place."

They walked through the house and Samantha marveled at how spacious, well decorated and clean the house was. You could literally eat off the floors and it was not cluttered like you might expect from a bachelor. Everything had its place.

"Wow, your home is beautiful and so clean. Why would you even need someone to clean it?" Samantha asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"I am semi-retired, but work part time as a financial consultant and do some travel for my work, as well as travel for pleasure. "I also have some back issues, so I need to be careful about cleaning, carrying groceries and other things that could strain it." This was a total lie; he spent many hours in the gym and was in great shape. "I am very particular about my home, so I like it very clean and am not a very good cook either. My late wife spoiled me with her gourmet cooking."

He showed her the bedroom he had picked out for her, right next to his bedroom, and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"This would be my bedroom? It is so huge, and the bathroom is too, and the walk-in closet is enormous."

"Well Samantha, we did spoil our sons a little. It doesn't cost much to make bedrooms a little bigger when you build a house and they lived home during college and actually attended your university."

"Please call me Sam. Everyone does."

I am a little old fashioned so I would prefer if you call me Mr. Stevens."

"Okay, I understand." My Mom and Dad always wanted me to call them Mom and Dad, while some of my friends call their parents by their first name, which I think is a little too informal.

"Sam, let's sit in the kitchen and you can tell me a little about yourself." Richard could tell Sam was very trusting. This felt like the old poem 'The Spider and The Fly.'

"I don't where to start Mr. Stevens. I come from Nebraska, but the university down the street here has a nationally ranked soccer team. I started school near home, but got a partial soccer scholarship here, but it doesn't include room and board. I am an only child and had a nice bedroom and bathroom in our house, so the idea of living in a small dorm with other girls is not that appealing to me. I also have a lot of practice time but also need time to study for my degree in finance, so I don't want to be interrupted by partying classmates making noise late at night.

"Since I have a degree in finance, I could help with your homework any time you want."

"That would be great. The rents are extremely high, being so close to the city. What would the monthly rent and food rate be and what would my household duties be?" Sam said shyly.

When Richard told her the rent and food cost, she looked at him in disbelief. "That is a great rent for that room, especially with the privacy."

"Sam, I am not looking to be a landlord here. I could use a little help with the household work here and it is a little too quiet here with my sons moved out the house."

"I understand Mr. Stevens. My mom passed away a few years ago and my Dad is a little lonely too."

"Are you good at cleaning, cooking and laundry?" he slyly asked.

"Yes, I love to take care of a home. After my Mom passed I kind of became a substitute wife for my Dad. He has dated a few women, but never has gotten serious enough for any of them to move in and take care of him."

"Sam, would you be comfortable living alone with a single man?"

Samantha blushed at Richard. "Of course, you are much older than my father. You are actually old enough to be my grandfather. I didn't feel like you were a dirty old man when I saw your ad. Just someone who needed household help and some company, while I need to keep my expenses low, so my father and I don't have to borrow too much money for school. I feel it could be a mutually beneficial relationship."

Richard felt like this was a real possibility to get what he wanted. A Sugar Baby who is not a manipulative bitch. He had enough manipulative intent in him for the both of them. "Sam, where are you living now? School is starting soon."

"I had to arrive in town early to start practices, so I am staying with a family friend temporarily, since she has an off-campus apartment and is waiting for a new roommate to move in."

"Well I look forward to you moving in, I think this will be great for both of us."

"I feel the same way."

Samantha moved in a couple of days later and they settled into a routine. She had classes and practices most days, but she found plenty of time to do the cleaning and the laundry, since there wasn't much to do of either. She either prepared meals in advance for Richard or made them that day. Some days they ate together and some days they ate at different times. Richard helped her with homework for her finance classes and she appreciated that.

One day she came home from soccer practice limping and in pain and Richard was concerned.

"Sam, what happened, you look like you had a rough practice."

"Yeah, I went sliding for the ball and hurt my calf and my back and shoulders."

"I'll help you up to your room so you can rest." When they got up to her room, she laid on her bed but was still in pain.

"Mr. Stevens, my shoulders, back and calf are all cramped up. Do you think you could massage some lotion onto them?"

"No problem, Sam. Just take off your socks and roll over and I'll get the lotion." When he came back, he saw that she had not only taken off her socks, but also her jersey, but she had a sports bra underneath it, so she did not think anything of it. He couldn't believe how muscular her legs and shoulders were from soccer and he hoped one day he would not only see her naked, but actually have her in his bed.

He started slowly rubbing the lotion onto her shoulders, back and the back of her legs, and thought he would cum any minute, as he started getting rock hard.

"Oh, that feels so good," Sam cooed. "Thank you so much." As he massaged her more and more, Samantha started feeling aroused and she got wet, which made her feel ashamed. She said to herself "I can't believe this nice man who is old enough to be my grandfather is innocently massaging me and I am getting excited like a little slut. Well, I haven't had sex in a long time and hopefully he won't notice."

The next day when Sam came home from school, Richard asked her about possibly adding something to her household duties. "Sam, I get cramps a lot in my legs and back too, but not from soccer, just from old age," he grinned. This was a total lie. "My late wife used to give me massages once a week." Another lie. Would you be interested in giving me a massage once a week like she used to? I don't expect you to do it for free, I would reduce the rent a little in return."

"Mr. Stevens, I wouldn't charge you for that. You were nice enough to give me a massage when I hurt myself."

"Sam, it wouldn't be proper to have a young woman massage me if I wasn't compensating you for your services. Besides, you are not charging me, I am just lowering what you are paying me every month."

"Oh, I understand. Thank you for your generous offer; it would be my pleasure."

After dinner on Friday, they went into his bedroom and he had a massage table already set up. He went into the bathroom and took off his clothes and came out in only a towel wrapped around his waist. He was in very good shape for his age, since he did a lot of running and weightlifting.

Sam was a little shocked. "Mr. Stevens, I didn't think this would be a nude massage. Are you expecting me to take off my clothes too?"

"Sam, it is hard to give someone a massage with their clothes on. No, of course you are keeping your clothes on, I am not massaging you," he laughed. He laid on the table and she rubbed lotion over his back and legs. He moaned softly with appreciation so she would know she was doing a good job. He kept the towel around his waist so he wouldn't frighten her, but he could feel his erection growing.

After a while he said, "that is great for my back, let me flip over and you can do the front." When he flipped over, he purposely let the towel slip so she could see a little of his cock standing at attention. She tried to ignore it and rub his chest and arms and he put the towel over it a little so he could fake embarrassment. "Sorry about that Sam. Your massaging me reminds me of when my wife used to massage me."

"You really miss her, don't you?"

"Yeah, I really do." This was no lie, but he needed a lie to get what he wanted next. "Sam, at the end of the massage, my wife used to masturbate me to keep the 'old pipes cleaned out.' Can you do that for me?"

"I don't know about that Mr. Stevens. You are like a grandfather to me. I don't know if that would be right to do something so intimate."

"Sam, this is just a service you are performing in return for reduced rent, so it is okay."

She didn't know that Richard had taken ED medication two hours before the massage, so his cock was now as straight as a flagpole, which made his above average size penis impressive looking. She hadn't seen a hard cock in a while.

"Ok, I guess it is ok to make it part of the service," she giggled. She wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly stroked it up and down, occasionally fondling his balls. He was impressed that her hands were also very strong from soccer, and he looked forward to more massages. As she stroked faster and faster, he started to breathe heavier and heavier. He hadn't cum since jerking off thinking about Sam a couple of days ago. He closed his eyes and tried to hold back but couldn't anymore and came all over his stomach. Sam was a little red faced, but enjoyed making him cum.

"Sam, that was great. At my age you don't know how many orgasms you have left."

"Mr. Stevens, please don't talk that way. You are still a young man and hopefully will have many more orgasms in you." She laughed and winked at him. "Will you charge me if I need a massage after soccer practice?" she playfully asked.

"No, giving you a massage would be my pleasure and always free."

Richard knew that he had reeled her in a bit and needed to change tactics to get what he wanted, since he didn't know how far he could push her voluntarily.

The next Friday she was changing into her pajamas to get ready to give him his weekly massage and he walked into her room suddenly while she was completely naked. "Mr. Stevens, I am getting dressed! What are you doing in here?" She tried to cover her nakedness.

"Sam, you have been teasing me since you came into my house and I am tired of it." Another lie. "I don't think our deal is fair. I gave you a great rent and even lowered it just to get a weekly massage from you with your clothes on. The new deal is that I will lower your rent even more but you have to massage me while you are nude and you need to let me suck your tits and masturbate you too after you finish with me. Otherwise, I think you will need to find another place to live."

Samantha was shocked at what he just said and a little upset. But she was worried about where she would live if he kicked her out. "Mr. Stevens, you are wrong. I have never teased you. I feel like you are blackmailing me, but I know you are lonely and may have become attracted to me, so I forgive you for being so mean." Samantha had just found out that her father's company was not doing well, and all the executives had to take a pay cut, so she was happy with the lower expenses, but still upset that Richard was forcing him to make her massage and masturbate him with them both nude and now had to also let this old man play with her young pussy and suck on her tits. She thought to herself that she could maybe just fantasize that he was a college boy.

Richard thought, boy, these Midwestern girls are so nice. When they tell you off, you can't even tell that they told you off. "Sam, this is strictly business. You should know that from your business classes. As you've said many times, I am old enough to be your grandfather." Richard felt a little bad that he was manipulating her but he had been very nice to her before this blackmail threat.

She followed him into his room and instead of the massage table, he took off his clothes and they both got on his bed naked. She gave him a great massage like she did the week before and started getting soaked knowing she was going to get a good one too. She was so busy with school and practice that she hadn't even had time to get herself off. After he shot his load off like a rocket, she resigned herself to the old man fondling her. She weakly smiled at him and said, "my turn."

She laid on her stomach and he started massaging her back. He pulled her ass cheeks apart subtlety as he massaged them, so he could see her asshole, which he hoped so see more of in the future. She started enjoying the massage, moaning softly, and involuntarily parted her legs a little. He drew his face near her neck and dipped his finger into her dripping cunt and whispered, "I guess I am not forcing you that much?"

Samantha rolled over and smiled at him. Richard started sucking on her tits, alternating between each one. He reached down and rubbed the palm of his hand against her pussy, driving her crazy. She tried to grab his fingers to put them between her pussy lips, but he kept teasing her, pulling his hand away. Finally, he started rubbing her clit while he pulled on one nipple with his fingers while pulling on the other one gently with his teeth, and she shook with a thundering orgasm.

They laid in bed for a while and she looked at him and said "I am very busy with school, practice and my household chores. The deal is you are getting one of these deluxe massages only once a week."

"That is a fair deal Sam. You are getting to be a very good negotiator."

"But there is one other part of the deal. Sometimes the stress of my schedule makes me horny and I have to rub one out myself since I don't have time for a boyfriend. So, if I want a massage more than once a week, you have to give me one, even if I don't give you one."

"That sounds like a fair deal Sam. It sounds like you are asking for both 'right of first offer' and 'right of first refusal.' Your business professor would be proud of you."

Richard counted the days until the next Friday massage with Samantha. But on Tuesday he heard her come home late from school. She walked into his bedroom where he was watching TV on the bed. She looked very stressed out.

"Sam, what is the matter?"

She looked at Richard sadly and said, "I had a really bad day today and don't know how I will go to sleep. I need some stress relief. She took off her pajama bottoms and walked towards him and said, "I am taking right of first offer."

He pulled her onto the bed and pulled up her pajama top and started massaging her body. He replied, "well you are never going to have me invoke right of first refusal. There is nothing like a good orgasm to help you go to sleep and time to give you a great one."

"My thoughts exactly Mr. Stevens." He stroked her gently until she came hard. She looked at him mischievously and started stroking his hard cock, and said, "time for you to get your happy ending before bedtime."

The following week she told Richard that she was going on a date with a boy named David. He was not jealous of it at all. He was very happy that she was having fun and meeting people at school. He wasn't trying to own her or control her. David sounded like a great guy, from how she described him. Richard had also started dating a nice woman in her 50's named Sue, and they were having some great sex. Sue didn't think anything strange of Richard having a college co-ed living with him doing household work in return for reduced rent. She didn't know about his negotiations to get more from her in services in return for lower rent.

A few weeks went by, with Richard getting his once a week massage, but Samantha was not asking for any additional ones in between, and that was fine with Richard. They were both very busy and he enjoyed her company.

But at the next Friday night massage session, Richard looked at Samantha stroking his dick and he knew it was time to take the next step. He was also a little jealous that he was only getting a hand job and David was probably getting blowjobs and sex from her. As she was stroking him, he reached out and grabbed the back of her head and pulled it down for her to suck his cock. She tried to pull her head up, but he held her head over his cock and said, "Sam, you need to do more for me than just a hand job. You need to suck my cock. I bet David is getting his cock sucked."

She started softly crying and said, "I am not having sex with David and I am not sucking his cock. I've never done that for any boy. I think it is gross."

Richard got very excited. He knew she wasn't a virgin and he was getting a little bored with just the massages and hand jobs, but it was going to be hard for him to the first for her to give head to. He also felt bad for David that she would deny this to David, and maybe deny it any boyfriend or husband in the future. He needed to get mean with her for effect, but he was also frustrated and felt that maybe the rent was too low for what he was getting.

He slapped her cheek, which shocked her. "Sam, I know you are not a virgin, so you not giving head is ridiculous. Now open your mouth, girls have to give head. You will never get married if you don't do that."

She still wouldn't open her mouth and kept trying to pull away. He slapped her cheek harder and said, "Sam, I have been very nice to you, but this arrangement is boring me and maybe I have to get another girl to live here and do more for me. But if you do it as part of our massage sessions, I will lower your rent even more." This time he wasn't kidding. Something had snapped inside him and he wanted more from Samantha, no matter how he had to get it.

Chapter24
Chapter24
266 Followers