Co-Ed Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard decided he needed one more lie and said, "Sam, doing it this way will drive my sperm farther up into you and make it easier for you to get pregnant."

"Really Mr. Stevens? Oh, I guess this is for the good of me getting pregnant. Please fuck me harder guys. I don't mind being the lunch meat in a sandwich with my favorite two men."

The three of them had fun getting Samantha pregnant. Sometimes they doubly penetrated her. Sometimes Richard took her in doggy style while Samantha sucked David's cock or licked his ass.

After three months Samantha got pregnant. Richard was a little sad because he thought David wouldn't want him to have sex with his wife anymore after her having the baby.

That weekend, Samantha and Richard were talking, and Richard broached the topic. "Sam, that was a lot of fun we have had getting you pregnant. But I guess now that you are having a child, it will go back to just you and David having sex and I will just be your babysitter?"

"Mr. Stevens, where did you get that idea? You've given me a very high sex drive over the years and David travels a lot. He has no issue with us having sex going forward. He is not even sure if he will feel comfortable having sex with me when I start to show. He says it just feels weird to him. Do you feel the same way?"

"No Sam, pregnant women are a big turn on to me. My wife was never able to get pregnant and I always fantasized about having sex with a woman when she is pregnant."

Samantha and Richard continued to have sex while she was pregnant, but only anal sex towards the end, and David would sometimes watch. All were overjoyed when David Jr. was born. When they got home from the hospital Richard asked Samantha if she was going to breastfeed David Jr.

"Yes, I think it is a good thing for the baby, and I have heard it can help you lose your pregnancy weight faster."

A couple of days later when David was at work Richard saw Samantha breastfeeding the baby and got very turned on. She saw him starting intently at her while her baby suckled at her breast. After she finished and put the baby back in his bassinet, Richard sheepishly looked at her and said, "Sam can I ask you a favor?"

She kiddingly replied, "what do you want me to breastfeed you next?"

"Well actually yes. I never got to see my wife's breasts fill with milk and always fantasized about sucking them."

"I'll gladly feed you ever day, like you fed me for many years, but I have a favor to ask."

"What is it?"

"Can I now call you Richard instead of Mr. Stevens, since I am 26 years old now!"

"No problem Sam. I would have let you call me Richard when you first moved in when you were 20, but it turned me on that your calling me Mr. Stevens made me feel even older than I was, and you even younger than you were."

"Richard you really are an old pervert, aren't you?"

"Sam, you are a pervert too," he smiled slyly. "You manipulated me into making you my sex toy, convinced me to impregnate you, have had a relationship with me and your husband, and now have made me your boy toy housekeeper baby sitter."

"Well I guess you taught me well."

Richard cuddled up with Samantha on the bed and pulled out her swollen breast and sucked the milk slowly out of it, while fingering her gently as she moaned in ecstasy. He stopped and look in her eyes and said, "Sam, who do you think got the better end of the deal with this relationship?"

Samantha looked back at him and said, "I think it was a win, win, win deal for you, David and I."

Richard lived with Samantha and David as their child grew and he gracefully aged into an old man. Soon after David Jr. turned 18, Richard told them he was sick, and soon after passed away.

At the reading of the will, Samantha and David found out Richard left them everything, including the house and all his investments. They didn't care about the money though, as they missed him dearly.

There was a note tucked in with the will that said "Samantha and David. I want to thank you for everything you did for me to make my retirement so enjoyable and hope you also enjoyed our years together. I have a favor to ask. A distant cousin of mine has a daughter who is coming to town to attend your college. She is looking for a room to rent. Please consider it. She is a great girl."

The next week the doorbell rang, and Samantha answered it. Outside stood a beautiful young woman who looked a lot like her. "Hi, sorry to not call first, but my father's late cousin Richard thought you might be willing to rent me a room while I attend college. I understand you also went to school there."

"No intrusion. Richard had told us before he passed that you might be contacting us about a room. We would certainly consider it to help you out. What is your name, by the way?"

"My name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam. I am studying medical sports therapy and will be working part time as a massage therapist."

Samantha's jaw dropped and she looked at the girl with astonishment and answered, "when can you move in?"