Co-Executor Cousins - Pt. 01

Story Info
Administering our aunt’s estate together in California.
7.5k words
4.57
23.5k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

As I was standing outside the airport at passenger pick-up, I was kind of expecting my cousin, Corinne, to pull up in a convertible even though I was the one who had booked the rental car she'd be driving. It was southern California, after all, and the weather was beautiful and my cousin is blond with blue eyes. It didn't seem right for her to pick me up in a practical car but we'd agreed that, since it was being paid for out of our aunt's estate, we could suck it up and that maybe we'd be less likely to go joyriding instead of working. Our aunt had recently passed away and, when we'd come to California for the funeral, we'd learned that we'd been made co-executors of her estate. While Corinne had two sisters and I had two brothers and there were other cousins as well, the two of us had probably spent the most time with our aunt since becoming self-supporting adults. As kids, most of us had visited her, and not just because she lived close to both the beach and Disneyland, but those trips had been on our parents' dime. Now that we were all grown-ups, Corinne and I had still made the effort to see her whenever we could manage, despite Corinne living in New Jersey and me living in Colorado. The rest of the group of cousins hadn't made as much of an effort as we had which is presumably why we had been named co-executors.

Corinne pulled up and, though it wasn't a convertible, it wasn't necessarily a boring sedan, either. She popped the trunk so I threw my bags in with hers, then slipped into the passenger seat. We hugged as we said our hellos then I buckled in and she pulled away. We had been in touch a lot while planning this trip, a lot more even than we had been up to this point, so there wasn't a whole lot to catch up on aside from how our travels had gone. Corinne had caught a pretty early flight out of NJ, which got her there before me by enough time that we agreed it made sense for her to pick up the car rather than waiting around for me to arrive. That had worked out so well that neither of us had ended up waiting around for the other for very long but it had taken a significant amount of coordination. It had definitely given us both a level of comfort with how things were likely to go working together on our aunt's estate. For an occasion that had the potential to be somber, having each other there made it more likely that we'd be able to also have some fun. Little did I know.

She didn't need directions since she'd driven to our aunt's house from that airport many times so I was just monitoring traffic along the way on my phone. We'd decided that it made sense to just stay at the house rather than having the estate pay for two hotel rooms for who knows how long. There were two bedrooms but we'd have to share the bathroom though neither of us thought there'd be any issue with that since we'd always shared it with our aunt when we were visiting her. We'd wanted to arrive early enough in the day to be able to do an assessment of what needed to get done then we could start planning our attack. We'd also be meeting with our aunt's lawyer in a couple of days and with some of her friends who'd been taking care of her through her illness and keeping an eye on the house since she'd passed.

A couple of her friends were there waiting for us when we arrived at the house so they could pass the keys along to us rather than sending them through the mail. We'd coordinated our travel itinerary with them and Corinne had reached out to them after she'd landed with our ETA. They let us know that they had cleared out all of the perishables but hadn't removed anything else since they were aware that everything had to be accounted for by the estate. We spent some time chatting and sharing stories about our aunt before they left us to allow us to get started. We'd agreed that Corinne could have Aunt Lucy's room while I would take the guest room/office, at least until her sisters arrived to help a few days later. Things would be a little more crowded then but we were still sure it'd be fine and a hotel still wouldn't be necessary. We moved our luggage to the rooms we'd each be sleeping in then started our assessment.

One of the things we realized we'd need to take care of that day was a shopping trip for our own perishable items, like milk for coffee. Aunt Lucy had left behind a Keurig with a variety of coffee pods and sugar which we would certainly be using in the morning, but not without milk. We started a list and kept adding random things to it that would make our stay more comfortable and tolerable while we went about the small house figuring out exactly what we needed to do, how to go about doing it and what the priority of each task was. Overall, things were pretty well organized, in part because Aunt Lucy was just an organized person, but also because she was aware that her remaining time had been limited and hadn't wanted things to be too difficult for us, at least according to what her friends had told us. That sounded like Aunt Lucy; she was a lot of fun but she was pragmatic right up to the end.

It was great to have Corinne there as we started going through the house, though there were some moments when we both got a little misty-eyed. We'd done the serious crying when we'd been there for the funeral, and when we'd first heard that she'd passed, so now it was more nostalgic and reflection on the good times we'd spent in that house and the life that Aunt Lucy had enjoyed. Once we were feeling a bit emotionally spent, as well as getting hungry, we took our shopping list, went out for something to eat and to drink a toast to our aunt, then did our shopping and headed back to the house. We'd limited our drinking with our meal since we knew we had a lot of work ahead of us and didn't want to start it hungover but we did grab some adult beverages to stock the fridge, figuring we'd enjoy those gradually during our time there. Since it had already been a long day, longer for Corinne than for me, we got to bed relatively early and I know I slept like a rock. I imagine she did, too.

She was out of bed before I was the next morning but I didn't hear her up and moving around downstairs; I didn't awaken until she brewed her first cup of coffee. I lay there for a bit, the coffee aroma gradually waking me more, before climbing out of bed, hitting the bathroom then heading downstairs. I was wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and felt comfortable around her dressed like that. She was wearing a nightshirt that, although patterned rather than plain white, still didn't leave a whole lot to the imagination. I already knew that she had some nice curves and big boobs but her nipples were prominent through the nightshirt material, though I couldn't see her areolas due to the pattern. It was also obvious that she wasn't wearing panties but her bush was not visible, if she even had one. I didn't feel like I was in any danger of pitching a tent in my pajamas though I was definitely admiring her figure while trying not to make it obvious. Her boobs were jiggling quite nicely with her movements, repeatedly drawing my attention. I was beginning to wonder if she was doing any of this intentionally.

As we were drinking our coffee and chatting and getting started on a few tasks, it didn't take much movement to cause her nightshirt to ride up and either expose or threaten to expose what was under it. Seeing the bottom of her ass cheeks was one thing but when I got a quick flash of her blond bush, the threat of pitching a tent became real. Fortunately, it soon didn't matter because she positioned herself as we were seated on the couch so that there was no way I couldn't see her pussy then she reached over and easily found my stiffening cock. To say that I was surprised would have been the ultimate understatement. She caressed my cock through my pajama pants until it was almost fully rigid before sliding them down. My cock sprung out, continuing to stiffen even more, especially when she gripped it as she got to her knees and straddled me. I kicked off my pajama bottoms then reached under her nightshirt and ran my hands over her bare ass. We both moaned as my cock eased into her snug, slippery pussy and she lowered herself onto it. With my cock fully embedded inside her, she brought her lips to mine and we kissed as she began to slowly ride me. Our tongues were soon exploring each other's mouths.

I can honestly say that, prior to that moment, I had never thought about fucking my cousin. I was well-aware that she was attractive -- blue eyes, blond hair, curves and big tits -- but I had done just fine up to that point in my life without having to resort to fucking family members. Since she had initiated it, though, I saw no reason not to go through with it, especially after the glimpses of her ass and pussy that I really don't believe were accidental. In fact, if they had been accidental and she hadn't initiated something, I'm sure I'd have been thinking about how she'd look naked at least if not wondering about the possibility of fucking her. I was glad that there would be no wondering.

As hot and wet as her pussy had been as she'd lowered herself onto my cock, I was assuming that there had been some forethought on her part and that it had gotten her pretty fired up. I didn't necessarily not want her to have a nice, long build-up to a highly pleasurable orgasm but I was thinking that she might cum more quickly and that would work well for me since her pussy felt so amazing moving up and down my stiff shaft. I didn't want her to put herself out there and initiate this then have me be done in thirty seconds. Fortunately, I was doing okay as far as staying power, especially considering how amazing her pussy was feeling and what a pleasant surprise it was to have my cousin riding my cock.

While we continued to make out and she gradually picked up her pace, I moved my hands up from her soft, smooth ass to fondle her big boobs and was not disappointed. I think my cock may have actually become even harder as I caressed those big beauties and felt her hard nipples against my palms. Although I'd seen her blond bush, I hadn't yet gotten a look at her boobs and I was eager to do so but, in this position as we were still making out, it wouldn't have been possible. I was more than content to just fondle them for the moment because I was already assuming that there would be sufficient opportunities to see them over the next couple of weeks while we were there together. I had no doubt that this was not going to be a one-time thing or that either of us would regret taking this step.

As it turned out, when she was getting closer to cumming, she ended up breaking off our kissing and straightening up so that she could moan and ride me harder. I could feel her boobs really bouncing so I pulled her nightshirt up over her head, leaving her naked, and leaned back on the couch. My hands were on her hips and I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down but I could also admire her bouncing boobs like this and they were spectacular. She was fair-skinned so her large areolas were light pink, as were her hard, thick nipples. Despite the size of her big boobs, they were still sitting up high on her chest, even as they were rhythmically bouncing. I could have stared at them all day.

She finally went from riding me hard to dropping down onto my stiff cock and just sitting there. Her moans went silent but she soon let out a cry and her entire body started shaking. Since they'd stopped bouncing, I brought my hands back up to her boobs to caress and fondle them again. My own orgasm hadn't really been building up yet but I still knew that this pause would be beneficial to fucking her even longer. Her orgasm appeared to be both highly pleasurable and pretty long so I was happy not only to have helped provide that but also that her initiating this was paying off for her.

When she'd apparently finished cumming, she remained sitting on my cock as she was recovering but didn't resume moving up and down. Her eyes were closed and the look of ecstatic pleasure transformed into a big smile as she opened them and looked at me. She leaned in to kiss me briefly then climbed off of my cock but moved over beside me, still on her knees, and lowered her head so that her sweet ass was up in the air. After peeling off my shirt and tossing it aside, I got up onto my own knees behind her, running my hands over her ass before I guided my cock back into her. We both moaned as I slipped all the way in until my hips were pressed against her ass cheeks. Holding her hips, I began to slowly slide my cock in and out of her snug, slippery pussy. I was gazing down at her ass, watching it jiggle each time my hips tapped against it, but it soon occurred to me that her tits were swinging, unencumbered.

Once I had a good rhythm going, I slipped my hands forward and cupped her big boobs, feeling her hard nipples against my palms as I hefted their weight. I noticed that she'd reached under herself and I assumed it was to caress her clit as I fucked her. I was glad that she was being proactive about her own pleasure but I was not surprised given that she was the reason that we were even doing this in the first place. It was a bit surreal, though, to be naked on my aunt's couch, fucking my cousin, who was also naked and moaning loudly. We had done a lot of planning leading up to this trip but I had no idea if any of this had been a part of her plan or if it had been spontaneous. All I knew for sure was that it had come as a complete surprise to me.

I'd started out fucking her slowly, making sure that she was getting the full length of my stiff shaft sliding in and out of her. The longer I was fucking her, though, the hotter and wetter her pussy was becoming so I couldn't help but fuck her harder and faster. I was fully expecting to blow my load inside her because it just felt so amazing and continued to feel even more so. Little did I realize that her pussy was feeling hotter and wetter because she was building up toward her own orgasm once again. Maybe the longer and louder moans should have clued me in. I straightened up and resumed holding her hips, making sure that I was pushing all the way into her while watching her ass jiggling again. Before my orgasm was significantly building, though, she abruptly went silent then suddenly cried out and started shaking as her orgasm hit.

Her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication as she was cumming so, as I continued to fuck her, I was beginning to feel some real stirrings of my own orgasm and was still thinking that I'd be cumming shortly after she did. When her long and apparently highly pleasurable orgasm had tapered off, though, she moved forward so that my cock slipped out of her. She wanted to suck my cock so we decided on a sixty-nine so I could eat her pussy at the same time. I lay on my back and she straddled my head so, while I was gazing up at her trim, blond bush, she gently gripped my stiff cock, briefly pumped it, then engulfed it in her hot mouth. I moaned as she began to skillfully suck me off and just took a moment to appreciate her cocksucking ability and the visual of her pussy before raising my head. I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the copious juices she was producing and causing her to moan even with my cock in her mouth.

I loved to eat pussy, especially when it was a new one I'd never had an opportunity to enjoy before. My goal, aside from being sure to appreciate the opportunity, typically would be to provide as much pleasure as possible with the hope of scoring a return invitation. Since the two of us would be at our aunt's house for at least a couple of weeks, I wasn't concerned about another opportunity to eat her pussy so my focus was just on making sure she experienced a high level of pleasure culminating in an intense orgasm to confirm that she made the right choice in initiating this whole thing. I slipped a finger into her and, as I was sliding it in and out, I was licking and sucking her clit, which had her moaning even more.

As I was doing what I could to draw out the pleasure I was providing while keeping it at the highest level possible, I don't know that she could have drawn out the pleasure she was providing no matter how skilled she was at sucking cock just because I was so fired up by this point after all of the highly pleasurable fucking. I could feel my cock swelling even more the closer I was getting to cumming but she was unfazed and just continued to skillfully suck me off. As the level of pleasure continued to build, I ended up dropping my head back to focus on it while still sliding a finger in and out of her pussy. She seemed to be aware that I was just about there and upped her efforts slightly, which just got me there a little bit sooner. When I started blasting into her mouth, I let out a guttural moan but she just continued to suck me off as I was cumming while swallowing my load.

Once I was spent and starting to soften, she released my cock from her mouth and focused on her own pleasure. I'd gone back to licking and sucking her clit by that point so she was moaning louder and longer without my cock in her mouth. I was no longer trying to draw out the pleasure, instead doing what I could to get her the rest of the way to an orgasm with the highest level of pleasure possible. It didn't seem like it was going to take too much more before she was there so I was glad that she didn't seem to have any issues with achieving an orgasm. Typically, again, I'd see this as a good sign that I'd likely be invited back but I was pretty confident that we were going to be making each other cum the entire time we were there and probably beyond.

She seemed to tense up just a little, as well as going briefly silent, just before letting out a cry as her entire body started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while my finger was flooded with more lubrication. It was yet another long and clearly intensely pleasurable orgasm so I was happy once again that her idea of us getting naked together was paying off for her. When she was obviously finished cumming, I dropped my head back and slipped my finger out of her pussy then into my mouth to suck her juices off of it. After recovering for a moment, she moved off of me so I sat up then she sat beside me. We were quiet for a few minutes as we recovered and assessed what had just happened.

"Well that was pretty fucking awesome," I finally said, though it felt like an understatement.

"I agree," she said, "but I'm glad you thought so, too."

"Do you mind me asking what inspired you?" I asked.

"I woke up early, still on Jersey time apparently," she replied, "and started thinking about how you were also lying in bed at that moment and that we're alone in the house and that we're both adults. I began to wonder if you were sleeping naked or if your cock was hard and I was getting myself all worked up. I was going to just take care of myself, then I was going to go join you in bed but decided that wouldn't be appropriate and could make things awkward if you weren't interested. So I figured I'd give you an idea of what I was thinking without actually saying it, try to entice you I guess, and it seems like that worked out."

I had reached over as she was talking and was fondling her big boobs again, feeling the blood already trying to return to my spent cock. I waited until she had gone silent to lower my head to lick and suck her hard nipples so as not to be rude. I dropped my hand down between her legs and alternately caressed her clit and slid a finger in and out of her pussy. She was moaning again pretty quickly and it wasn't much longer before she cried out and started cumming again. I wasn't quite ready for another round myself so we finished our coffee and continued talking about fucking each other. We spent the rest of that morning alternately fucking and working while remaining naked. We made significant progress with both and had agreed the previous day that, if things were going well, we'd take a break and hit the beach for a little while.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12