All Comments on 'Co-Executor Cousins - Pt. 01'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Remember Last NightRemember Last Night7 months ago

Looking forward to Part 2. Hoping, the sisters will want to get involved too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well I only made it a few paragraphs since it was 1/4 way down page 1 of 2 and they were going at it. No suspense, no teasing and zero build up. Nice boobs I got a glimpse she grabbed my cock and we fucked was essentially how the story started. Don’t waste your time.

RickshawroadRickshawroad7 months ago

I can live with them getting down to action before the end of P1!

Bring on her sisters

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sisters? Can you spell foursome?

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars, I liked it, it was honest, sexual and emotional, as I would expect two 'normal' relatives to act in their primary mission of resolving an estate. The fact that they were cousins made it certainly made it tabooer and heightened the interest of the story. One commenter suggested the "sisters get involved", I personally think that neither of them seemed the type to want to share the wealth of sex with other members of the family.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Agreed with #2 anon. Just starting to screw, out of the blue (which isn’t a bad neighborhood). No real reason for it; maybe you’ll find a backstory or history somewhere. But this is a waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES