Co-Executor Cousins - Pt. 02

Story Info
Two more cousins come to California to help out.
7.8k words
4.67
10k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Note: if you haven't already, read Co-Executor Cousins -- Part 1, which is the prequel to this story.

After several highly satisfying days of pleasuring each other while also working on co-executing our late aunt's estate, we had to rein in our passion when my cousin Corinne's two sisters, Janice and Carol, came to California to help us out. The two of us were perfectly comfortable with the fact that we were related and, it turned out, incredibly sexually compatible but neither of us felt like it'd be a good idea to test how other people, especially family, would feel about it. We'd agreed to put our activities on hold at least until we could get a sense of how to resume indulging ourselves without her sisters suspecting anything much less catching us outright. We even washed the bedding the morning of their arrival day to make sure that any evidence was eliminated. We'd mostly been sleeping together in the master bedroom in the king-sized bed and, while we'd had a lot of sex there as well, we'd also had a lot of sex everywhere else in the house. The beds were where we assumed we'd most likely have left evidence, though we did search the entire house and the car just to be sure.

We cruised out to the airport in the rental car to pick up Janice and Carol while practicing keeping our hands off of each other. They hadn't been at Passenger Pick-up for very long before we pulled up. Corinne was driving and popped the trunk then we both climbed out. She hugged her sisters while I put their luggage in the trunk then I hugged them, too. Carol was the youngest, though still over 20, and looked more like Corinne with blond hair, blue eyes and big boobs but her curves weren't quite as pronounced. It turned out that she was really into fitness and it showed in how toned her body was, though I didn't get a real sense of that until later. Janice was the middle sibling and somehow had ended up with red hair, freckles and green eyes. She was just a bit curvy, though not quite as much as Corinne, and her boobs were more average in size. Again, I didn't get a real sense of that until later. Another thing that became clear as we spent more time together was that Janice tended to wear a lot of sundresses, which I liked, and Carol wore a lot of yoga pants and snug fitness tops, which I also liked.

We headed back to the house, confirming along the way that we didn't need to stop and pick anything up. They had also both been there before so it was a bit tough for them walking around and seeing that some things had already been packed up or set aside, while also knowing that they weren't going to be seeing our aunt while we were there. We got them settled in the master bedroom, figuring they could share the big bed while Corinne took the guest room/office and I was exiled to the couch. I really didn't mind, though, and it made the most sense even if Corinne and I both would have preferred me joining her. We'd talked about me trying to sneak up there in the dead of night but we were going to play that by ear. We definitely wouldn't want to end up having me fall asleep up there then have to try to sneak out after her sisters were already awake.

It was a gorgeous southern California day so, once they were settled in, we agreed to spend some time at the beach before putting them to work. I knew Corinne had given them a heads up about packing bikinis so, between that and knowing Corinne would be in one of her new ones, I was painfully aware that I'd need to be conscious not to leer at any of them. I was completely expecting to take some photos, though, but I'd have to be careful how I went about it. They all went upstairs to change into their swimwear and apply sunscreen then came down with cover-ups hiding everything that I was interested in seeing. It was okay, though, since I knew I'd get a chance at the beach so I headed upstairs to change myself and likewise came down covered up. We grabbed a blanket, towels and the cooler I'd stocked while they were changing, jumped in the car and hit the beach.

I'd like to have recorded the moment that the cover-ups all came off but there was no way to surreptitiously pull that off so I had to just appreciate it while trying not to gawk instead. It wasn't easy. Of course, I knew how amazing Corinne was going to look but that didn't make it any easier to not stare when her bikini-clad body was revealed. Her sisters looked equally hot in their bikinis so I was glad Corinne had recommended packing them. I was eventually able to shoot some photos and even some video of the three of them in their revealing bikinis without looking creepy while doing it. I was more than happy with what I ended up shooting but wasn't so focused on doing it that I didn't enjoy everything else about being out there. It was a great time and a good way to kick off their visit so that, once we were back at the house, everyone was ready to get to work.

Of course, the first thing we did was take turns showering so I was trying very hard not to picture any of them stripping off her bikini or lathering up her naked body. I only had limited success with that and mainly by making sure I was engaged with whoever was not in the shower or just out of the shower and getting dressed. Once it was my turn to shower, however, I couldn't help but think about how all three of them had been naked in that same shower and I was rigid before I even turned on the water. I was able to position my phone where it wouldn't get wet but I could record myself lathering up and stroking my stiff cock. Naturally, I was doing this to share with Corinne so it was good that my thoughts weren't also being recorded as I was picturing not just her but also both of her sisters in that very same shower. It didn't take long before I was spewing but I let the video continue since my cock didn't immediately go limp. Once I was ready to really focus on getting clean, I stopped the recording.

We spent several hours working together that afternoon and got a lot accomplished, so we rewarded ourselves with dinner out along with some cocktails. We didn't over-indulge since we didn't want to be hungover the next day and impact our productivity. Once we were back at the house, though, the day was taking its toll on us, especially Janice and Carol. We all ended up getting to bed early though I was lying awake on the couch, tired but not really sleepy yet. I looked through the photos of the three of them on the beach and thought about them in the shower again while considering whether, if I decided to pleasure myself, should I record it for Corinne. I hadn't sent the other video to her yet and also wondered if I should do that instead to encourage her to come visit me during the night.

I ended up deciding to just send the first video and wait for a bit to see if she was inspired. The house was incredibly quiet and, aside from the occasional passing car or the refrigerator running in the kitchen, there was hardly any sound. I was listening closely for any movement or footsteps or creaking floors but I wasn't hearing anything. Eventually, I could hear what I thought was somebody moving about but I don't think there was any actual sound that I could identify. I assumed it was Corinne and was excited about the prospect of even a quickie there on the couch. The room was not pitch dark and my eyes had adjusted as I'd been lying there anyway so, when I was expecting to see Corinne and instead saw Janice, I was surprised. I didn't assume that she was coming to see me but it turned out that she was and she knelt beside the couch.

"I'm glad you're awake," she whispered, "I need your help with something."

She reached for my cock, which had already been growing thinking that she was Corinne, and it rapidly stiffened in her grip.

"I started thinking about you lying down here," she continued, "and managed to get myself all worked up. Can you help me out, even though we're cousins?"

It briefly crossed my mind that maybe Corinne had shared with her sisters what we'd been up to but I doubted that she would have suggested that either of them give me a try, especially since she was at least momentarily abstaining. I figured, either way, whether she'd said something or not, I was too fired up to send Janice away but was absolutely not anticipating sharing what looked like was about to happen with Corinne any more than I planned to discuss what Corinne and I had been up to with anyone other than Corinne.

"Absolutely," I replied after that split-second internal consideration. I never even considered that Corinne might still come downstairs if she'd watched the video I'd sent.

"Oh, good," she whispered, sounding relieved. She slid my pajama bottoms down, my rigid cock springing out, then gently gripped and briefly sucked it before climbing up on the couch and straddling me. She was wearing a nightshirt, which she reached under to guide my cock to her pussy, then lowered herself onto it. We both managed to not moan but I felt like our exhales were both a bit loud and definitely telling, had anybody heard them. As she was slowly riding me, I first slid my hands under her nightshirt to caress her bare ass but soon moved them around to fondle her bare tits. Her pussy was snug and incredibly wet so feeling it sliding up and down my stiff cock was blissful, especially after thinking I wouldn't be fucking anyone while she and Carol were in town. I had no idea what had inspired both her and Corinne, apparently independently, to initiate sex with me regardless of the fact that we were cousins. Of course, I didn't have any complaints but I also wasn't assuming that it was something about me that was irresistible to them; I figured they were just horny and mature enough to know how to address their needs.

Even though it was dark, I pulled Janice's nightshirt up over her head, leaving her naked. I could vaguely see her bouncing boobs when I moved my hands around to caress her bare ass again but I knew this wasn't going to be enough. For the moment, though, I just had to take what I could get but I was absolutely planning to ask her to send me some well-lit photos when she got a chance. I wasn't surprised but I was pleased that the couch was remaining silent even as she was riding my cock harder and faster. We were both keeping quiet as well though I certainly was holding back some moans that wanted to slip out. I was also careful not to let her ass smack against my upper thighs as her pace continued to pick up. I did wonder whether a few sloshing sounds from her incredibly wet pussy were audible beyond the immediate vicinity of the couch but they weren't continuous so it'd be unlikely that anyone awake upstairs would have even registered hearing them.

When she dropped down onto my cock and just remained there, it was just a moment later that I heard a soft gasp and could feel her body shaking. Since they'd stopped bouncing, I brought my hands back to her boobs and resumed fondling them, feeling her hard nipples against my palms. Her orgasm appeared to be both long and highly pleasurable so I wondered if that could possibly be a family trait. I was happy that her decision to come visit had paid off but I wondered what we'd do to make sure that I also got off and how long we were safe to keep going at it. When she finally finished cumming, she remained seated on my cock as she was catching her breath then leaned down and kissed me. I was able to slide my cock in and out of her again as we were making out but, since I wasn't sure if we'd get another opportunity, there were a few more things that I wanted to try to do.

When she raised her head, breaking off our kiss, I suggested that we sixty-nine and she was immediately changing positions. I wanted to eat her pussy, even if I couldn't get a really clear look at it, but I also wanted to see how she was at sucking cock and this would accomplish both. As it loomed just above me, I could tell that she did in fact have a bush, but I couldn't really tell how red it was relative to the rest of her hair. I had to hold in another moan as she wrapped her lips around my stiff tool and slid them down as far as she could. While gently pumping the base of my cock, she was moving her lips up and down, proving to be a talented cocksucker just like her big sister. After strictly focusing on my own pleasure for a long moment, I finally raised my head and ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her abundant juices. A brief sound slipped out around my stiff cock but she quickly cut it off.

I lapped at her pussy while caressing her bare ass then slipped a finger into her. As I was sliding it in and out, I was licking and sucking her clit while she continued sucking my stiff cock. Having experienced fucking her, eating her and having her sucking my cock by this point, there was no question that I didn't want this to end up being a one-time thing and knew we'd have to figure out a way to do some, if not all, of this again before she left town. I could feel my orgasm gradually beginning to build due to her skilled cocksucking and, just as I was not trying to hold it off, she did not appear to be trying to draw it out. This was probably good given where and when this was all happening so I wasn't trying to draw out the build-up to her orgasm, either.

Once I was right on the verge of cumming, I let my head drop back but continued to slide my finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy. Focusing on my own pleasure, I savored the build-up and her talented mouth while my cock swelled even more. She was completely unfazed and, even when I began to blast a load into her mouth, she never hesitated and just continued to suck me off while she swallowed it. By the time I was spent and starting to soften, I'd gone back to licking and sucking her clit so she released my cock from her mouth and focused on her own building orgasm. It was quiet enough otherwise that I could hear her breathing rate picking up so, combined with how her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter, there was no question that she'd be cumming again and pretty quickly. She never let a moan or cry slip out, though I'm sure it wasn't easy. I could tell when she was on the verge of cumming because she went completely still and silent then softly gasped as her body started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her now even hotter and wetter pussy.

It was another long and clearly very intense orgasm so I was happy that taking the initiative had paid off for her. Of course I was happy that it had paid off for me as well. Even having already fucked Corinne, I'd still never considered slipping my cock into Janice's mouth, or her pussy for that matter, or even tasting her pussy, but I was not only glad for the opportunity, I was also definitely interested in doing all of it again. I didn't stop eating her until she'd clearly finished cumming, then I dropped my head back and slipped my finger out of her pussy. I was sucking her juices off of my finger as she recovered then climbed off of the couch and knelt on the floor beside me again.

"Thank you," she whispered, "That was exactly what I needed and more."

"Thank you, too," I replied, "I didn't even know that I needed that but now I know that this can't be just a one-time thing."

"Oh good," she said, "I'm glad you feel that way, too. We're going to have to figure something out."

"I'm sure we'll come up with something," I replied, "but not right now."

"Agreed," she said, "I should probably get back to bed."

"One more thing," I said, "since it is so dark, I really haven't been able to see you very well. Would you send me some well-lit photos so I can see what I'm missing?"

"Absolutely," she replied and I could tell that she was smiling. She leaned in and we briefly made out then she slipped her nightshirt back on and headed for the stairs. Once again, she was so quiet that I didn't hear anything identifiable until the bathroom door made a soft noise. I suspect that was intentional, though, in case Carol realized she was gone she'd hear that right before Janice returned. With that kind of thinking, I wasn't too worried about figuring out how to get naked together some more before she left. I started thinking about it myself but didn't get very far before I fell asleep.

I had told all of them that, if they were awake and wanted to come downstairs for coffee or whatever, not to worry about me potentially still being asleep on the couch. I wouldn't mind waking up as long as it wasn't ridiculously early and there was the promise of coffee. That next morning, I was awake before anyone came down and it wasn't too long after I'd picked up my phone that there was a message from Corinne, who'd received my message and had watched the video that morning. Immediately after watching, she'd been motivated to create her own in response. I turned the volume off just in case and watched as she leaned back, completely naked, after apparently propping up her phone and pressing "record." She spread her legs, giving me a nice view of her pussy, her blond bush, her big boobs and her face. After briefly caressing her boobs and her hard nipples, I think really for my benefit, she went to work on her pussy, slipping two fingers from one hand inside while two from the other hand caressed her clit.

I was glad that she'd been able to frame the shot so that I was not only seeing her fingers working over her pussy but could also see her boobs squeezed together between her arms and the expression on her face. Naturally, I was immediately rigid but there wasn't anything I could do about it, though I wanted to just free my cock and start pumping it. I viewed the entire thing, through what looked like a highly pleasurable orgasm, her recovery and her jiggling boobs as she leaned forward to stop the recording. Once I finished watching, I could have headed to the bathroom but I was pitching such a tent at that point that, had I encountered anyone, I wouldn't have been able to hide it. It turned out to be good that I hadn't gotten up to make a dash for the bathroom because, as I was debating it, I heard one of the bedroom doors open and soon saw Corinne on her way down the stairs. I covered my tented pajama bottoms with the blanket I'd been sleeping under but, seeing her boobs bouncing as she came toward me and knowing she was naked under her nightshirt certainly didn't help my situation.

"Did you get a chance to watch my video?" she asked, kneeling beside the couch, "Yours was so good that I couldn't resist taking care of myself and I figured you'd enjoy watching."

"I just finished watching it, in fact," I said, moving the blanket away. Her eyes went wide and she smiled broadly but resisted grabbing it and instead stood up again.

"Let's go in the kitchen," she suggested, "I know exactly what to do about this."

I got up and followed her with my stiff cock pointing the way while I stared at her ass. There was no guarantee of privacy in the kitchen but there was a much better chance of hearing her sisters if they got up and were coming downstairs with enough time to cease what we were up to and look nonchalant when they arrived. I'm sure we were both hoping that they would stay in bed for a bit longer and let us take care of our needs. Corinne positioned herself so that she was leaning on the counter in a location where she could see out into the living room and toward the stairs. I stepped up behind her, pushed up her nightshirt to reveal her bare ass then dropped my pajama bottoms just enough to free my cock. I gripped it and guided it to her pussy then was able to easily slip all the way in because she was so wet. We both managed to refrain from moaning.

Holding her waist, I began to fuck her but not starting out slowly as I typically would. I wanted to make sure we would both cum so I was pushing the full length of my stiff cock all the way into her more quickly than I would normally start out. I was looking down, watching her ass jiggle each time my hips tapped against it. She also reached down between her legs and was caressing her clit while I was sliding my cock in and out of her. We were both attuned to the potential of sounds from upstairs or the sudden appearance of one of her sisters but not so much that we weren't both thoroughly enjoying ourselves. I slipped my hands forward to cup her swinging boobs, which may have actually caused my cock to swell even more. She was pushing back and it felt like her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers