Co-Executor Cousins - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling my orgasm beginning to build and was assuming I'd be blasting my load deep inside her hot, wet pussy; I just wanted to be sure that she came as well. It turned out that there was no need to be concerned about leaving her in the dust because, before I was all that close to cumming, she suddenly gasped and I could feel her body shaking. I was glad that she'd cum but was focused on cumming myself so I wouldn't be left in the dust if one of her sisters decided to get out of bed. I continued fucking her, maybe a little bit harder and faster, while enjoying the increased lubrication within her pussy. Before I was quite on the verge, however, she'd apparently recovered from her own orgasm and wanted to switch things up a little. She positioned me so that I'd be able to see if one of her sisters was on her way then dropped down behind the counter and wrapped her lips around my cock.

I had to resist the urge to close my eyes or look down while moaning loudly because it felt so amazing as she sucked my cock. She most definitely was not trying to draw out the pleasure, instead focusing her efforts on getting to a highly pleasurable orgasm as quickly as possible. Although I loved a long and slow blowjob, I preferred a fast but pleasurable one to not having the opportunity to finish. I definitely snuck a few glances downward and wished I would have thought beforehand to record this but instead resolved to make sure we shot more photos and videos when we had the freedom after her sisters were gone. My orgasm resumed building as a result of her skilled cocksucking so I was keeping both an eye and an ear out for possible interruptions. Fortunately, there were none and I was soon on the verge of cumming again.

My cock swelled even more the closer I got to blowing my load but she was not fazed at all. Even when I started blasting my load into her mouth, she just swallowed it down while continuing to suck me off. It was an effort to not moan loudly but I managed to keep it inside and keep my eyes open, focused toward the living room. It didn't make my orgasm any less enjoyable for sure and, honestly, I was grateful for the opportunity since I didn't expect anything to happen between Corinne and me while Carol and Janice were in town. This entire trip was proving to be one pleasant surprise after another and I was hopeful that it would continue. Little did I know.

Once I was spent, she released my cock from her mouth and stood then immediately began to make herself some coffee. I got my spent cock tucked back into my pajama bottoms and helped so that I could get some coffee as well.

"We didn't even make it twenty-four hours," she said with a chuckle.

"At least we know that we can get away with something," I replied, "if we're careful and exceptionally horny."

"I think I'm always exceptionally horny," she said, "or I probably wouldn't be fucking my cousin."

"I'm only fucking my cousin," I replied, "because she makes me exceptionally horny."

"You're sweet," she said with a smile.

"We are going to have to be careful, though," I continued, "not to do anything that will raise any suspicions. Even if we have an idea of how to make sure we're alone together, we'll have to be cautious about how we execute it."

"I get it," she replied, "if we keep leaving them to go 'run errands' they're going to start to wonder why they're never involved or invited or why we always return looking so happy and content."

"Exactly," I agreed, "since the idea of just holding off until they're gone may not be realistic, we need to be smart if we want to continue without anyone else figuring it out."

Part of my motivation, of course, was to see if Corinne would go run errands with Carol or send Janice and me to run errands so that I could also get some more time with Janice. Unfortunately, that didn't happen on that day but I ended up having no complaints about what did happen. By the time Carol and Janice came downstairs, we'd moved on to other topics so they joined the conversation while we all had our coffee. We discussed what the plan was for that morning at least and were soon all at work, still in our pajamas. I ended up working on a pretty significant task with Carol while Corinne and Janice worked on several smaller things. As we were reaching late morning, Corinne suggested that she and Janice both shower then run several errands before picking up lunch for all of us on the way back. I could only smile and say that it was a good idea.

On the one hand, she was doing exactly what we'd talked about but, on the other hand, it wasn't the way I'd been hoping it would go. It made sense, though, since they were both at a point where they could take turns in the shower as they wrapped up their current tasks while Carol and I would still be working on ours together for a while longer. I couldn't be too bummed, anyway, since I'd had sex with both Corinne and Janice not that much earlier. I focused on the work in front of us while they finished up their tasks, showered (both taking photos and shooting videos for me, I learned later) and headed out. I was enjoying spending the time working with Carol so I wasn't feeling left out not going with them. I also wasn't thinking that, since the two of us were alone in the house, something would happen between us just because something had happened between me and both of her sisters. Apparently, Carol was actually thinking something along those lines, though, which I discovered once we'd finished up and were taking a break.

"I'm going to go take a shower," she said, "Will you help me get ready?"

I was floored but I think I managed to nod so she smiled and got up, looking back to make sure I was following her. I was close behind her but I was still speechless and just stared at her ass while trying to process that this was actually happening again. We got to the master bedroom upstairs and she turned to face me then leaned in and we started kissing. We progressed quickly to making out and my cock was already stiff when she reached down to gently grip it through my pajama bottoms. I was running my hands over her toned ass but soon slid them up and began to pull her top up so she released my cock and raised her arms. I hadn't failed to notice that she was braless under her pajama top (because why wouldn't she be?) but I was eager to see how her boobs looked and felt. Once I'd dropped her top to the floor, my hands were on the soft, smooth flesh.

Rather than going back to gripping my stiff cock, she pulled my shirt up and off then dropped down to take my pajama pants down. Once I'd stepped out of them, she briefly sucked my stiff cock before standing again so I lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples while caressing her boobs before dropping down myself to take her pajama pants down. Her well-groomed bush was as blond as Corinne's, which was no surprise but was still a huge turn-on. I kissed her hips and lower abdomen while dipping a finger into her snug, slippery pussy.

My cock was achingly hard so I was hoping that she was interested in fucking before her shower and I was not disappointed. I stood again, my stiff cock sticking straight out, then she turned away and knelt on the edge of the bed, leaning forward so that she was on all-fours. With her ass right there, I first ran my hands over it then gripped my cock and guided it to her pussy, easily slipping all the way in. With no one else in the house, we didn't hold back our moans as my rigid tool filled her snug pussy. I slowly began to slide in and out while holding her waist and noticed that she had reached back between her legs, presumably to caress her clit.

Once I had a good rhythm going, I slipped my hands forward to cup her swinging tits, feeling her hard nipples against my palms. She was pushing back with each of my thrusts into her but was gradually picking up the pace. Once it was getting a little difficult to match her pace, instead of trying to synchronize when I pushed into her with when she pushed back, I started to just push into her once her ass hit my hips. This was working pretty well and allowed me to focus more on how her tits felt and less on trying to match her pace. She continued to push back harder and faster so that I eventually had to hold her hips again in order to keep up. She was moaning louder and longer as her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter. Thrusting into her felt absolutely amazing though, to my surprise, my orgasm was not building in earnest quite yet.

I would have been content to keep going like this for longer but she ended up pushing back and holding there, so I just made sure my cock was as deep into her as possible. She was still and silent for a moment then suddenly cried out and started shaking. I went back to fucking her slowly and found that her pussy had been flooded with even more lubrication. It felt just that much more amazing and, once again, I'd have been content to keep going but, once she'd apparently finished cumming, she crawled away from me so that my cock slipped out of her. Once she reached the middle of the bed, she straightened up and beckoned for me to join her. She had me lie on my back in the middle of the bed then straddled me. As I was gazing at her naked body looming over me, she guided my cock back to her pussy and lowered herself onto it.

We both moaned again as she began to slowly move up and down while I reached up to fondle her tits some more. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down, not only to make sure she was feeling the full length of my cock, but also so that I was feeling her snug, slippery pussy along the full length of my cock. There was plenty of sunlight streaming into the room so I was able to get a good look at her body, unlike the previous night with Janice. I definitely took advantage of that opportunity, committing everything about her naked body to memory, knowing that, even if we were able to get naked together again before she left, once we'd parted, there was no guarantee about the future. While she and Corinne both had the blond hair, blue eyes, fair skin and big boobs, Carol didn't have the curves that her sister had. Because she was quite clearly more fit, not that Corinne was overweight, her boobs were just a bit smaller and her torso and arms were toned but I wouldn't have said outright muscular. I liked the variety more than I would have liked a carbon copy of Corinne.

As she was riding me harder and faster, her boobs were bouncing more so I moved my hands away from them and around to caress her ass, allowing me to watch them. Her ass felt outstanding, toned and firm like the rest of her body, so that was one more thing I was enjoying about this opportunity. Her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my cock was definitely another and, though I still wasn't getting close to cumming yet, she was sounding more like she was. I was pleased that, like her sisters, she apparently had no issues reaching an orgasm but I guess they all seemed to be pretty open sexually, especially since they'd all had the idea to fuck their cousin. As far as I knew, this was not something they'd decided together beforehand but I also had no idea if any of them had given it any thought or if every instance had been a spur of the moment decision.

Her moans continued to get louder and longer as she was riding me harder and faster until she finally dropped down onto my cock and remained there. She briefly went still and silent then abruptly let out a cry as her body started shaking. I couldn't slide my cock in and out of her at that moment but, since her boobs had stopped bouncing, I brought my hands back around from her ass to fondle them some more as she was cumming. It was another long and obviously intensely pleasurable orgasm so I was happy for her, too, that taking the initiative was paying off. It had been a no-brainer for me with all three of them when they had each suggested we fuck so maybe it had been for each of them, as well, and they had been confident that fucking me would result in highly satisfying orgasms. I'm not sure why they would have assumed that but I certainly wasn't complaining.

When she'd finished cumming, she remained seated on my cock as she was recovering, then moved backwards, my cock slipping out of her hot, wet pussy. She positioned herself between my legs and, gently gripping the base of my cock, wrapped her lips around it and started to slide them up and down my shaft. I moaned myself as I savored the pleasurable feeling of her mouth engulfing my cock repeatedly. I pulled a couple of pillows over so that I could prop my head up to watch her sucking my cock, as well. She was quickly proving to be a skilled cocksucker so the orgasm that had not been building while she'd been riding my cock, while not suddenly imminent, was definitely going to happen sooner rather than later. I was perfectly fine with that at this point since she had already cum twice. I tried to just relax and enjoy the building pleasure along with the highly arousing visual.

My cock was getting even thicker the longer she was blowing me and the closer I was getting to cumming but she was not fazed even slightly and just continued sucking me off. Even when we reached the point that I exploded into her mouth with a groan of pleasure, she swallowed my load but wasn't even thrown off of her pace. She didn't release my cock from her mouth until I was completely spent and beginning to soften then she got up while I watched her boobs bouncing and jiggling. She got off the bed and picked up our clothes then invited me to join her in the shower.

"Aren't you concerned that they might come back while we're in there together?" I asked.

"It's not even noon yet," she replied, "so I'm expecting that we'll hear from them asking about what we want for lunch since they said they were going to bring something back. We can bring our phones in there with us so at least we'll hear if they call or text."

I was more than happy to bring my phone along and shot both photos and videos of her naked, with her permission of course, before setting it down once she had the water on and had climbed into the shower. I followed her and, once she was completely wet down, I stepped under the spray and got myself wet down as well. She squeezed some body wash into my hands then into hers and we commenced lathering each other up. Naturally, I started with her boobs and spent considerable time making sure they were thoroughly clean but I did clean the rest of her body, too, as she did mine. When I dropped down to clean her feet and legs, her blond pussy was right in front of my face and I was able to resist its siren song until I was soaping up her ass cheeks. At that point, I just leaned in and ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan. She immediately grabbed my head, subtly humping her pussy toward my face while I lapped up her juices. Knowing that it wasn't safe staying in the shower for too long, I shifted my focus to licking and sucking her clit, which just made her moan even louder.

Since my hands were totally soapy, I didn't want to slip my fingers up into her pussy and I didn't want to pause to rinse them off, so I continued to soap up her ass, gradually running my soapy fingers between her cheeks and over her asshole. She seemed to shiver a little each time my fingertip encountered her asshole so, naturally, since there was plenty of slippery soap suds, I went ahead and eased my finger into her ass while still licking and sucking her clit. The sound that she let out as she started immediately shaking made it clear that this was intensely pleasurable for her and her orgasm seemed to go on and on while I slowly slid my finger in and out. I fully intended to continue eating her pussy and fingering her ass but, once that initial orgasm finally tapered off, she had me stand up, my finger slipping out of her ass.

"That felt so incredible," she said, reaching down to find my cock still both fully rigid and thoroughly soapy, "I want to see how it will feel when you stick this in my ass."

My cock grew even stiffer at that suggestion as well as due to her stroking it. She turned toward the wall and leaned forward while I ran my soapy cock between her ass cheeks a couple of times before lining up with her asshole. It took minimal effort due to all of the suds before I was sliding in and she was immediately cumming again. I was holding her waist, slowly sliding my cock in and out while thinking I'd be cumming pretty quickly myself. Her asshole was so snug that it felt absolutely incredible as I fucked it. Once she recovered enough from that initial orgasm, she started to push back against my incoming thrusts, setting a slightly faster pace.

I slipped my hands up to cup her big boobs while leaving her in complete control of the pace and my cock may have become even harder as I caressed the soft, smooth flesh. Whether it did or not, she had another apparently intense orgasm within a couple of minutes of the first then picked up her pace even more. As she was pushing back onto my cock harder and faster, I ended up straightening up and holding her waist again, her ass smacking repeatedly into my hips. Before I was quite on the verge of cumming myself, she experienced another orgasm, her cries of pleasure echoing through the bathroom. Once she came down from that one, though, instead of going back to the pace we'd been at, she moved forward so that my cock slipped out of her.

"Sorry," she said as she turned to face me, "but another orgasm like those and my head may have exploded."

She grabbed the body wash again and drizzled some between her tits then brought them down to the level of my cock. She squeezed them together around it so I started to fuck those soft, smooth beauties while gazing down at them. As good as it had felt to fuck her snug, soapy asshole, fucking her tits was definitely also a treat. She'd look up at me occasionally, with a big smile on her face, but mostly she was watching as my cockhead appeared repeatedly from her cleavage. I was doing likewise as my orgasm was quickly building again but I had no interest in holding back to enjoy fucking her tits for longer; I was ready to cum. I wasn't fucking them hard and fast, though, as I figured that might be uncomfortable for her, so I was savoring as much as I could. Between the soft, smooth flesh and the soapy lubricant, even maintaining a slow, steady pace I could only last for so long. She definitely wasn't expecting it when I suddenly started to spew because I hit her right in the face. She initially flinched but quickly opened her mouth to see if she could catch any subsequent spurts.

I continued to fuck her tits until I was completely spent and starting to soften, then slipped my cock from her cleavage and helped her to stand. She grabbed some shampoo so we washed each other's hair then shared some facial cleanser and washed our faces. She stepped under the shower first and rinsed down her entire body while I just stood there and ogled her. Once she was fully rinsed, I took my turn then turned the shower off and we grabbed the towels. We dried ourselves and each other the best we could inside the small shower then stepped out of the shower and, as we were finishing up out there on the bathmat, both of our phones made a noise. We were dry enough to safely check them and, she'd been right, it was Janice asking what we wanted them to grab for us where they'd stopped to pick up lunch. We both replied then decided we needed to kick it in to be done when they returned. It occurred to me as I was getting dressed that I'd actually fucked all three of them in less than twenty-four hours. I'd never had that experience before in my life with three women, much less three sisters, much less three of my cousins.

During the remainder of their visit, I did manage to have additional encounters with all three of them and, as far as I could tell, no one suspected that I was doing the same things with the other two. They were also all sending me photos and videos, it seemed like to make sure I didn't lose interest, which wasn't even remotely a possibility. I also had discussions with each of them about what we could do after we'd finished up there at our aunt's house to see each other and continue those activities without anyone else around. By the time Janice and Carol were heading back home, we already knew when we'd be seeing each other again. Corinne and I still had some things to wrap up with the estate so we had more time together before we'd be parting ways and definitely made the most of it. She was pleased when we figured out a way to fuck in the small shower and a bit surprised to realize how much she enjoyed getting fucked in her ass.