Co-worker Lust Pt. 03

Story Info
Joseph hopes Monica is developing feelings for him.
4.1k words
4.32
7.1k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph's dreams were coming true, so far. He had been able to worship his co-worker Monica's feet, licking, and sucking them, but he had also received a passionate kiss from her, that only solidified how much he was in love with her. She was his ultimate fantasy girl, and he hoped he would never wake from this dream, if that was indeed all it was.

The day after their kiss, Monica came in as usual, but seemed very somber. As the shift progressed, she barely spoke a word to Joseph, and all he could think about was professing his love to her, and asking her to be his girl. But Joseph could see she wasn't in a great mood, and he didn't want to blow things by getting his timing wrong. He decided to give her space, and not even ask why she was being so quiet. He only prayed it wasn't because she regretted what they had done the night before.

At lunch time Monica quickly retreated to the break room, and when Joseph went to use the restroom next to the break room, he could hear Monica arguing on the phone with her boyfriend. All he could tell was that he could tell she was crying, and not able to get many words in. About 30 minutes later Monica came back from her lunch break with her eyes red, clearly from tears. He hated thinking it, but even with her eyes looking that way, he found them to be the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen, on the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen. Monica came up and asked if she could go home right away because she wasn't feeling well. Joseph assured her it was no problem, and wished her the best, and that she would be ok. A few minutes later, Monica came out from the back with her backpack, and waved goodbye as she left. Joseph watched her go, and whispered "I love you Monica," under his breath.

Joseph had a tough shift working alone, as it was very busy, but really, he just missed Monica's presence. The shift did seem to go fairly fast, and Joseph was very happy when he got to close. He finished most of the work, except counting the cash, which he was doing in the back, when he heard a knock at the front door. He figured it was a customer who left something behind. He made his way to the front, but as he got close, he could see it was Monica standing outside. He hurried to the door and opened up. Joseph noticed she was wearing her glasses. He hadn't seen her wearing them in almost a year since she had started using contacts. He had always found it sexy to see her with her glasses on, and he missed seeing her with them.

"You ok Monica? What are you doing back here so late? Did you forget something?"

Monica didn't say a word, as she walked passed Joseph, and into the store, making her way directly to the break room. Joseph locked the front door, and followed her in. When he went inside, Monica was facing away from him. Joseph was puzzled as to what was going on, and why she wasn't talking.

"What's the matter?," he asked cautiously, but received no response.

"Um, so hey, I noticed you are wearing your glasses again. What's up with that?"

After a few seconds, Monica spoke up, but did not turn around to face Joseph.

"I only started wearing those stupid contacts because Carlos kept telling me my glasses made me look like a dork, and he didn't want to be seen out with a dork. He's such a fucking asshole."

Joseph wanted to tear into her boyfriend Carlos, and tell her he had always seen him as a shitty boyfriend, and a terrible person for her, but he thought better of it.

"Well Monica, I always thought you looked super cute with your glasses on."

Monica still faced away, but again responded.

"You always know just what to say don't you?"

Joseph wanted to make sure she understood he wasn't just saying that to be nice.

"I call it like I see it, and you look cute with the glasses, which isn't too hard to accomplish for the most beautiful girl in the world."

Joseph's words finally made Monica turn around. She looked into Joseph's eyes and stepped right up to him. She paused for a few moments, and then grabbed his shirt, and pulled him down into a passionate kiss. Quickly their mouths opened, and their tongues hungrily intertwined, and danced. Joseph put one hand under her ponytail, and pulled her face in tighter, as they made out furiously. Joseph wasn't thinking, just feeling overwhelmingly in lust, and in love. After 5 minutes of heavy kissing, Monica pulled away. Joseph looked at her face with love in his eyes.

"You really are the most beautiful girl in the world Monica."

Monica looked like that statement touched her deep, and she was about to cry, but she didn't. Without saying a word, she slowly kneeled one knee down, then the other. Now with her face in front of Joseph's crotch, she paused for a moment, and then reached up, and un-buttoned Joseph's jeans. Joseph stood motionless, in total disbelief as to what was happening. Monica lowered his zipper, and pulled the flaps apart. Joseph was wearing his boxers, and his erection caused a significant bulge in them. Monica grabbed his waistband, and pulled down his boxers, making his hard cock pop out, and hit her glasses. Monica, fixed her glasses, and then stared at Joseph's package. Looking down at her, he could see Monica's eyes open wide, as she took in the sight. Joseph wasn't long at only seven inches, but he was extraordinarily thick. He was circumcised, and his bulbous cock head was prominent. Monica marveled at the beauty of his veiny, strong looking cock. She licked her lips, and looked up at Joseph.

"If I had known your cock was this amazing, I would have done this a long time ago."

With that, Monica looked back down at Joseph's cock and lifted her right hand, grabbing it by the base. After a brief pause, she stuck her tongue out, and gave a small lick on the underside of his cock head. This made Joseph moan, and that made Monica happy. She repeated her lick, and then began running her tongue all over his big helmet, a few times using the tip of her tongue on his piss slit. As Joseph's moans got louder, Monica's mouth got more hungry. She began to run her tongue along both sides of his shaft, the whole time loving the way his pronounced veins felt along her tongue. She couldn't believe how much she was loving sucking Joseph's cock, and how wet it was making her pussy. She reached down between her legs, and began rubbing her pussy through her jeans. As much as she loved licking his cock, she was ready to suck it for all it was worth. She switched her grip to her left hand, and finally took his cock head in her mouth. Joseph could only get one thing out.

"Oh fuck yes baby!"

Monica got a kick that he was calling her baby, and it encouraged her as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth. After a few bobs, she was almost taking his full shaft in. Her mouth filled with the taste of his sweaty cock, and she loved it. He had been working all day, and she was enjoying how deliciously salty his dick tasted. Her hunger for it got stronger, and she increased her speed, and sucked harder. She felt Joseph's hand on the back of her head, and before she knew it, he had grabbed her ponytail, and was gently taking control of her sucking speed. this turned her off more, and she wanted him to fuck her mouth, which he started doing. Soon he was fucking her face so hard, she gagged a few times, and had to take his cock out, dripping with her saliva, but only for a moment each time before she hungrily took it back into her mouth. She couldn't get enough of the feeling of his cock in her mouth. She also couldn't wait to taste his cum. Her pussy was soaked at the thought of his load sliding down her throat. She could tell he was close as he was breathing and moaning much harder. His body was starting to tense, and she got more and more excited.

Joseph had his eyes closed the whole time he was getting his cock sucked, but he finally opened them and looked at Monica's perfect face.

"Monica....Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

As soon as Monica heard this, she cupped both his ass cheeks with her hands, and began impaling her face onto his cock, faster than he could make her. She wanted his cum so desperately. Joseph just kept heavily breathing and whispering "Oh fuck," over and over. Monica was moaning herself, as her mouth was savoring the ramming it was taking. It only took another minute, and then Joseph gripped her ponytail even harder, and thrust to the rhythm of her bobbing. With one final pump, his cock exploded in his dream girl's mouth, a total of 5 shots. As soon as he was done, Monica moved his cock out until only his head was left in her mouth. She suckled on it, trying to get every last drop of cum. She finally let his cock slip out of her satiated mouth, and she looked up at Joseph, swirling his amazingly tasty, and thick cum around her tongue. After doing this for a full minute, she swallowed all of it, and smiled. Joseph looked down at Monica's gorgeous face and smile, and could see some of his cum was still on her braces. He didn't care, and pulled her up to her feet at put his tongue her mouth, initiating a passionate makeout session.

The two coworkers were becoming much more as they held each other tight, both their hearts beating out of their chests. Joseph finally broke their kiss, and put his has on her cheeks.

"Monica, it's my turn now to taste you."

Joseph reached down and quickly unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled down her zipper. Monica grabbed the sides of her jeans and helped him pull them down, her panties coming down with them. She quickly lifted her feet out of them, and kicked them aside. Joseph grabbed her by the hips, and lifted her onto the break room table. Monica was wearing a sweater, and a t-shirt underneath. He grabbed both from the bottom and lifted them both over her head, as she held her arms up. Joseph's already rigid cock began to throb. He had seen Monica's cleavage through the top of her shirt, but he was now getting to see it in nothing but a bra. Her DD natural breasts seemed almost to large for her small frame, but to Joseph they were flawless. His mouth gaped open at this incredible sight. Monica put both hands over her slightly chubby belly, and her elbows down, trying to cover her muffin top. Joseph noticed what she was doing right away.

"There is absolutely nothing you need to cover up of your beautiful body. I love every inch of you."

Monica gave an embarrassed grin.

"I'm just not comfortable with the shape I'm in, and I'm pretty shy about my belly, and my sides."

She then put her head down, not wanting to look Joseph in the eye. Joseph lifted her chin up with his right hand, until she was looking up at him.

"I wouldn't change a thing about any single millimeter of you. You are absolute perfection to me. Every inch of you from head, to tasty toes, is beyond sexy. That includes your belly, and your sides."

Joseph took a step back and bent over, first kissing her left muffin top, and then her right. He finished by kissing her bely, and giving it one long lick from bottom, up. He then stood up straight and stepped in close again, and planted a deep kiss on her. When he pulled his lips away she gave him her perfect smile, cute braces and all.

Joseph wanted to take his time, but he couldn't hold out any longer. He wanted to see what her bare breasts look like, and he reached behind her back, unclipping her bra straps, and slowly pulling it from her. For a moment she instinctually covered up her breasts with her hands, but then slowly lowered them, giving Joseph the grandest sight he had ever seen. Monica truly was perfect, and Joseph was in awe of her spectacular breasts. They were to large and heavy to stick straight out, but they were damn near close. Her areolas were large and brown, and her nipples were clearly hard. All Joseph wanted to do was suck on them like there was no tomorrow, but he wanted to be gentle with her, and really take his time to enjoy Monica's Wonderland of a body. He cupped each breast with each hand, and gave them a slight squeeze, making Monica's mouth open as if to let out a silent moan. Joseph then began to rub her nipples with his thumbs.

"Does that feel good?"

Monica gave a big grin, as her breathing got heavier, and nodded yes.

Joseph's tongue could wait no longer. He lowered his mouth down and began tracing his tongue around her breasts, and slowly moved in closer, making circles with it around her areolas. He was teasing her, and not going straight for her nipples. He wanted to build up her excitement and anticipation, and her ever increasing volume of moans told him he was doing a fabulous job. He only paused to tell her one thing.

"Monica, I truly love them, and they are fucking perfect."

With that, he flicked his tongue across her right nipple once, then several more times, making Monica arch her back, and puff out her chest, as if to give more access to Joseph to lick them. He took the hint and began sucking and licking her right nipple. He then moved over to her left, and gave it the same treatment. Monica put both her hands on the back of his head, and pressed it tight to her chest, as he began sucking her nipples, hard. Joseph could do this all night, and be in Heaven, but there was so much more of her body to enjoy. He gave one final powerful suck to each breast, and then too a step back. He grabbed a foot in each hand, and pulled her socks off, revealing those feet he wanted to worship forever. He put them together, forming a cup of her arches, and put them up to his face. He buried his face in, and took a deep breath of her magnificent foot smell. He then gave a few long licks of each arch, which made her legs quiver. He naturally wanted to suck and lick them all night, but there was more he wanted to do.

Joseph reached back and grabbed one of the chairs, and pulled it up. He sat down and scooted himself in, spreading her legs, putting Monica's ankles on his shoulders. He began kissing and licking each ankle, and slowly moved up her left leg first, working his way over her calves, the back of her knees, and her upper thigh. He repeated this on her right, making sure he tasted every inch of each leg. He then pulled back, smiled at Monica who was now breathing so hard and deep, it could be heard through the whole coffee shop. Joseph pulled her legs further apart, and began licking, and playfully biting her inner thighs, going back and forth, left to right. Suddenly, as if broken from a trance, Monica put her hand on his head and pushed him back.

"Wait Joseph wait. You can do that right now."

Joseph was puzzled. Was he doing a bad job at pleasing her? Was he being to fast, and too aggressive? Had she changed her mind?

"What's the matter Monica? Did I do something wrong?"

Monica quickly shook her head no.

"Not at all! Oh my God you have me fucking dripping! It's just, well....I've been so down and depressed lately, and I haven't really been caring to much about taking care of myself, and....and I haven't showered in 3 days."

Monica gave the nervous, scared smile, as if she had been caught doing something wrong. All Joseph heard was that he hit the jackpot, and he was going to get to smell and lick Monica's unwashed, sweaty, tasty, sexy smelling pussy. He smiled as big as he could.

"Monica, I told you before I loved your unwashed smells. I didn't mean just your feet. I meant your entire body's smells."

Monica shook her head in a no fashion.

"You don't understand. My feet stink bad when they aren't washed, but you really don't want to get near my pussy when i haven't showered for this long. You will get sick, I bet you!"

Joseph gave a little chuckle.

"Quite the opposite. I love the way your unwashed, sweaty pussy smells."

Monica squinted at him quizzically.

"How would you have any idea what my dirty pussy would smell like?!"

Joseph was nervous. He didn't want to ruin the night, but he felt he should be honest.

"You know the night you left your backpack here?"

Monica just nodded yes.

"That night, I.....I'm really sorry about this, but I went through your bag and found your sweaty gym clothes."

Joseph looked back nervously at Monica. She didn't look angry, but she didn't look happy either.

"You went through my bag? Why?"

Joseph was too far along to lie about any of it.

"Let me put it like this. That small pillow you keep in your locker, that you sit on during lunch to give your butt extra cushion, well I will sometimes take it out and smell it, so I can get the essence of your ass into my nose."

Monica's mind was blown. She didn't know if she should feel offended that he had violated her privacy, and personal items in such a way, or if she should feel flattered. Normally she would think a guy doing that was a creep, but this felt different. It felt sexy in a way, that a guy was so into her, that not only did he love the smell of her sweaty feet, and her sweaty gym clothes, but he also liked the smell of her asshole. In truth she thought, it was turning her on.

"So you smell my ass off my pillow. What did you do with my sweaty gym clothes? With my sweaty panties?!"

Joseph looked a bit worried now.

"I smelled them a lot, especially your panties. I turned them inside out and put the crotch on my nose. I also sucked on them so I could taste your sweat, and your pussy juices. I'm sorry Monica, I totally understand if you want to leave, and if you want to report me to the boss. I am so sorry."

Monica was giving him a really pissed off look.

"You have a lot of fucking nerve Joseph. You think you can tell me all that, and then walk away without eating my pussy? Don't say another word, and pull up that chair."

Monica's scowl turned into a smile, and she gave him a wink.

Joseph's frown turned into the biggest smile he had ever given, and he pulled up the chair as ordered. He put her legs over his shoulders, and put his face right up to her crotch. For the first time Joseph truly noticed that Monica, while trimming a little bit, still kept most of her pubic hair, forming a nice patch. Joseph hated when women shaved their pussies, and Monica was all the hotter for having a bush. He buried his nose in her beautiful jungle, and breathed in her pussy musk that was all over her pubes. It was intoxicating. He wanted this smell in his nose everyday.

"Fuck, your pussy smells even sexier, than it did on your panties!"

Monica's pussy was pulsing, and she couldn't wait to be tongue fucked by Joseph. She really hoped he wouldn't beat around the bush too much, so to speak.

Joseph ran his nose along her soaked pussy lips, coating it with her juices. He used his right hand to squeeze her pussy lips together, and then spread them, fully exposing her cute little, pink clit. Better than any porn star's clit he had ever seen, he wasted no time in starting to tease it with his tongue, but not just focusing on it. He was licking her pussy up and down, lapping up her pussy juices, trying to get as much in his mouth as he could. He knew right then and there, if he could, he would sustain himself on her pussy fluid alone. She tasted even better than he thought she would in person, and as a matter of fact, the tastiest anything he ever had. Her hips bucked harder, as his licks got deeper, and harder along her whole pussy slit. He stuck his tongue as deep inside her pussy as he could, licking as much of her inner pussy wall as he could. Monica, was practically screaming at this point, but Joseph was reay to send her over the edge. One final lick from the bottom of her pussy to the top, and then he began expertly tonguing her clit like it was a speed bag, and his tongue was trying to punch it as fast as he could, while occasionaly stopping to suck it. Monica grabbed the back of his head and pressed it tight against her pussy.

"Oh God, fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum!!! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

12