Co-worker Lust Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph grabbed her hips to make sure with all he shifting and bucking, his tongue would never lose contact with her pussy until he flooded his mouth with her pussy liquid. Monica was full banshee screaming as she exploded in orgasm, squirting into Joseph's mouth. He was both excited that she was a squirter, and also wishing she would squirt in his mouth forever. She finally stopped, and his mouth was 3/4 full of his princess's juices. The taste was too magnificent to even describe. He swirled it around his mouth for a minute, and then swallowed it down.

Monica collapsed back, exhausted from the most intense orgasm she ever had. She had never squirt before, and was happy to find out she could, and that she could see how much Joseph enjoyed it. Joseph kept running his hands up and down her thighs, and then stood up. He moved in close, and cupped the left side of her head, pulling it closer to his face.

"Now baby, taste how amazingly delicious you are."

Joseph pulled her in, and kissed her hard, his tongue still coated with some of her juices. They moaned into each other's mouth's, and they made out as long lost lovers. Joseph grabbed her legs and spread them out, never breaking their kiss. He reached down and grabbed his once again engorged cock, and began rubbing it along her pussy lips. Monica's eyes opened wide, as she knew she was about to have the fattest cock she'd ever seen, inside of her. She was scared but turned on. Joseph dragged his cock head along her pussy lips, getting the tip wet.

"You ready beautiful?"

Monica gave him a worried look, but nodded yes. Joseph got ready to push his cock head past her pussy, and just as he began putting pressure, and thrusting forward, someone began pounding on the door of the coffee shop. This strtled both of them, and made them jump. Joseph was pissed.

"Who the fuck?! I'm gonna kick whomever's ass that is!"

Monica lunged over and grabbed her phone.

"Oh fuck, I really hope it's not....Oh my fucking God! It's Carlos! He said he see's my car outside and know I'm here!"

Joseph got even angrier, and now he was feeling territorial. Monica was his girl now in his mind, and he would never let Carlos around her again. He readied himself, as he was about to take out his anger of Monica's treatment by Carlos, out on him. He was going to pay.

To be continued...

12