All Comments on 'Co-Workers'

by clownprince2008

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

He will break up her marriage or their relationship. He’s not in love with her, he’s in lust and there’s a difference.

Lust doesn’t care about the consequences, love means putting the other person before your needs or wants.

List makes you do kooky things. Live is where your partner is giving birth to your child and you wipe her ass as she shits herself and it’s ok, because you love each other.

Lust is you being with them in your best, your nice dress, your post workout bod...love is being with them as they’re going through chemo, losing their hair and you still see him the same way as when you first met.

So yeah. This was a good story but sad because one way or another: both relationships were destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whoa!. Extremely well written. Very plausible and real and very sexy. Reminds me of a time long ago I was almost in a similar situation. Too, summarize, Whoa! real life and real hot.

mburs2016mburs2016about 3 years ago

Really good storyline and hope theres more to come,well written and good content,enjoyed the build up and conclusion keep up the good work

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Great story! Well written, only a little bit contrived in getting them in the same room. Will it be like a Duke basketball player, one and done, or will an affair begin? A second chapter in which one of them decides to change jobs, to avoid temptation, would be unexpected but an interesting change from the usual here.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

Just one question . Why don't you wimpy fucking cuck writers let the sleazy whores you write about divorce their unknowing unsatisfying husbands before they fuck someone else? Is there no such thing as a moral classy slut wife with feelings nowadays? The appropriate ending for this disaster is the lover bragging, the husband finding out, and two very messy " home invasions".

TeslerTeslerabout 3 years ago

Although I do not like cheaters for some reason I loved your story. Is there a second chapter ready?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Been there...lived this story in real life. We remain good friends and smile at each other a lot because of the shared experience!

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Beautifully done. Nice love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

such pacing of a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great start to a BBTB's ... that is Burn Both The Bastards and serve them at the office along with the company on monday morning.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 3 years ago
nice

hope you go more with this

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago

Well done! I don’t like cheating, but this could be one of those “sperm of the moment” kind of things. If she really loves her husband there can be no repeats. Nate succumbing to overwhelming temptation is understandable, but now he needs to back off. Pursuing another mans wife is always wrong. If she divorces her husband, THEN Nate can put on the full court press.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It happens. I have been happily married to a good man for 12 years, and my sales manager has a loving wife, but when we travel together we fuck like newlyweds at every opportunity. I crave the raw sex we share and he especially enjoys kinky fun. We thrive on doing things to and with each other that our spouses won't. I get your story. Totally. Good writing!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Very nice story!

I had a similar experience a few times. Nice writing! More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Poor Nate has issues. If he's such an overall sincere nice guy as well as a sex-God that can tempt a married woman away from her husband, you have to wonder why he'd get fixated on her. You'd think he'd have his pick from dozens of prospects without a built-in problem.

So, he is either a cynical "player" behind the facade, or he's insecure, and fantasizing about an ego-boosting encounter with a built-in escape route.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story, very "normal", very credible! So she has tasted taboo sex and has left the door open for more and has intimated that her husband isn't quite "doing it" for her. So why not take it to the next level: "an office affair" maybe his dream girl will be his after all. Lets have a few more chapters please.

SexyShelSexyShelabout 3 years ago

An absolutely beautiful story, very well written !

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

-26thNC Approved

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago

Very real

I don't give the story's characters very high marks for integrity, but the story had a ring of credibility. This could happen. What the future brings is a big questionmark. I had a similar experience with a work colleague, but we managed to stay in our separate rooms during a business conference although the attraction was strong. Fortunately we were from different offices of the same company so we were not tempted again, but the pull was tangible. I did tell my wife what happened and she was less than thrilled, but believed my story. 4*

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

After 18 months she is fucking around? The marriage is doomed. Or it should be let her tell her cucked husband the truth then let him tell her family and his family that they are getting divorced and the reason why then let the husband find someone who does respect him. She wants excitement fine do it as a single person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Outstanding, more please.

Richie4110Richie4110about 3 years ago

Loved this story, the build up, the pace and the satisfying ending.

Thanks

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

That is not a wife who loves her husband, she is literally a worthless twat. Literally no one who has any respect for their spouse could or would do this, no matter how they spin it their spouse deserves a far better person to spend their life with.

That said it was well written, but writers need to accept no loving spouse does this. Even those who say they do it and yet love their spouse, denial always makes it easier for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No one got hurt. It was fun to read *****

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

5 Stars for a pretty darn realistic yarn. I think this is the first of your stories I've read, guess it won't be the last.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago

And she has only been married 18 months? Not good. She cheats and he has the hots for a cheater. Will the next story be about the husband finding out?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Kirei8 wrote:

"Just one question . Why don't you wimpy fucking cuck writers let the sleazy whores you write about divorce their unknowing unsatisfying husbands before they fuck someone else? Is there no such thing as a moral classy slut wife with feelings nowadays? The appropriate ending for this disaster is the lover bragging, the husband finding out, and two very messy " home invasions"."

Well, we don't know if the author is going to have a second chapter, or how it will go. This could be a one-and-done for Michaela, and we don't know if her husband is going to find out. Affairs tend to get discovered, but one-night stands? They seem to usually remain secret.

And why would we want every story here to have the same ending?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

Anony wrote:

"Great start to a BBTB's ... that is Burn Both The Bastards and serve them at the office along with the company on monday morning."

Serve the company for what? The company was paying for two separate rooms, and has no idea that they have hooked up. Or perhaps you think the company is liable if it send two people of the opposite sex on a business trip?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Almost perfect. Some botched misspellings, and tense problems, but the story had originality and a real life circumstance. Thanks

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 3 years ago

1* Living cheating slut gets down with man whore. Both need a severe burning as do any cheaters, even in real life. Stereotypical obtuse cucky LW husband. Nothing new here.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Good start to a great BTB (both of them). I can see them having an affair, hubby picks up on it and hires a PI, then of course there is the divorce and lawsuits and both if the cheater's careers and reputations ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

just a cheating whore...already sprwading eithin 18 monrhs of marriage... hubby should kick her to the curb..better do it now..and find himself a faithful wife...

And a sad author who seems to comefro a dysfunctional family... may be did not have both parents...or was born a bastard... hence no respect for marriage wows in his story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There is a "romantic soul-mates" fantasy hiding under the surface. This sort of fantasy works better with genuinely unattainable fantasy figures such as Reese Witherspoon or Natalie Portman. The real world improbablity of such scenarios makes it easier for the story to carry the romantic element. Souls touch, then the adults in their wisdom say good bye, and step out of the fantasy bubble.

Carry the fantasy into a touchable real world and the disconnect between the two has consequences. As our male protagonist laments: "I started planning my first words to her. To what end? I honestly wasn't sure."

One could follow the romantic script, as Michaela does. Savor the endearing moment of souls touching, then step away. The protagonist, unfortunately, doesn't seem to know where the boundary between fantasy and reality is. The risk is that he turns into a stalker .. if he doesn't follow the script.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good insight into emotions

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Hmm. Well told story about a rotten whore and an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very real and plausible. My ex started cheating while on her quarterly business visits. Not right away but about 10 years into the marriage. She had 4 regulars from the field offices. One in ATL, CHI, LA, NYC. This went on for several years until someone who knew me joined her company and overheard someone talking while at one of the conferences. I flew out and timing was perfect that I was standing outside HIS room at 6 am when she opened the door to do the morning walk of shame. No denying what I saw and shockingly she had no tears. It was basically she was finally caught and I think she was relieved. I got the house, primary custody, and even some maintenance. She kept the reputation as a company whore and never got another promotion. Word spread I guess.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

While I'm not a fan of Michaela cheating and our "knight" violating her vows, you told a solid story that drew me into their world for a moment. Her words that cheating 18 months into the marriage are not a good sign, for sure. Only glaring miss I have on the writing/plot lines was you missed inserting a narrative about her conversation with her husband explaining how/why she was stuck overnight with her "work husband". I'm not sure if this story will have a follow-on, but nothing you do will absolve them of their sine, even if it turns out the husband was banging his PA while she was gone. The missing phone call that night makes it problematic. 4*

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Hope Michaela is pregnant and it isn't her husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She surely picked up on his infatuation with her and talked herself into sharing the room.

His not misbehaving when they first shared that room made her trust him and they finally got their curiosities about each other out of the way. He will figure out that he needs his OWN woman, either to marry or just see regularly or cohabit with.

I imagine them trying this again in a year or two, and once more before they both realize they needed to stay true to their own partners. How long do people work in the same office these days, anyway?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Nate is a total ass, and Michaela is a cheating whore. That is the gist of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A well written story, I didn’t really feel for either of the characters though. She was barely married and already happy to cheat on her husband, seemingly without a thought about him.

A follow Up would be good, especially if there was some retribution for hubby.

ribnitinribnitinabout 3 years ago

Wow, well written. Maintained the tension the whole way though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is Nate's fantasy. Criticizing Michaela is missing the point, I think. She, in the story, is only playing a role to suit his fantasy .. that he can win over some woman he's dreaming about, even if she's been married for only a few months. It is his ego's victory.

Probably, to understand the emotional dynamic at play here, think of a teenage nerd, afraid of approaching a real living female, and instead overthinks dream encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So Much Incredible Intense Soul-wrenching Pleasure, . . .

Just like a heroin rush. They'll do it more. They'll think they can moderate, ration their pleasure, just like an emerging heroin addict. They will continue, and they will get caught. She will go to counseling where she will come to realize that a man who really cared about her, really loved her, would not have jeopardized her marriage, would not have destroyed her integrity and self respect for his own pleasure. Would not have allowed her to become his married cheating slut.

So her marriage will be toast, and she will end up hating her lover as much as she hates herself. The quality of any future marriage will be a tossup. Maybe growing up will help her to grow a heart and a soul, both of which she is now lacking.

A very sad story. Thanks for the effort.

funcpl124funcpl124about 3 years ago

I liked the story very much. The story line went smooth and even though I thought that they would be intimate on this business trip there were enough situations that made me keep reading to know for sure. After they had sex I thought the way you allowed them to be honest and forthright with each other was refreshing. I do think that you could do a follow up quite easily with detail on what went on between wife and husband or if there were any awkward moments Monday at work and beyond. Thank you!

brackenhillbrackenhillabout 3 years ago

A great story and to the negative reviewers - it's your wives that are doing this every single day so thanks very much!

sanjeev98sanjeev98about 3 years ago

been a long time since I read a mind catching story. This is a great story. I liked the hesitation, how they refrained themselves before finally crossing the line. Very well written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I totally agree with Anonymus about “ So Much Incredible Intense Soul-wrenching Pleasure, . . .“ and his further comments.

It‘s a very critical situation for all three.

The probably easiest way out might be looking for another job opportunity to create physical distance first.

What about Part 2, ...?

Thank You so far, the ranking should be extended - 5***

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
Great story!

‘Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So real , everyone I know that travels for work are either fucking coworkers or hooking up a the hotel bars with other travelers and mostly married ones. A friend that has ducked at least give married coworkers over s as period of time loves to get them to do the sleazyest stuff in bed. He get them sll to give up there ass . He had one older one with four kids in a so called great marriage like his own personal whore. Three out of five days minimum he makes her blow him before she goes home . When ever there is travel he treats her like s paid prostitute. Also once in a four day trip to lA very drunk at s bar where they met up with his best friend who lived there talked her into a drunk dp. She woke the next day feeling a hang over snd really down . They did it all to her but once sober she felt like shit . Didn’t stop her from s bj on the plane snd a quickie in the toilet. He’s even tried to hook up with her daughter who is totally hot but she put a complete stop to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really well done only wish there was another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story hit home fore me as I've lived so much of it. I've been smitten for so many coworkers, I've slept with married women and I've been forced to share my hotel rooms with married female coworkers. I've even got a 'work-wife' now, but I'm the married one and yes, my wife knows and gives me suggestions.

Though this story is presumably a work of fiction, as human's tend, I saw this tale in a light that is skewed by my own experiences. So, to me, I believe Michaela slept with Nate PARTIALLY due to her husband's urging. When she comes home she is going to proudly proclaim that she finally "Did it" with Nate and her husband will be proud, excited and grateful that she finally cheated on him with Nate. Michaela's husband is going to want ALL the details and examine all of her body. She is going to want to tell all, but will withhold some, like the anal sex and kissing. Kissing is frowned on by her and her husband and she won't want anal to be put on the table with her husband as a new normal. They will talk about this tryst with Nate for MONTHS as spice for their marriage. Michaela's husband will URGE her to repeat or escalate and Michaela will resist as she doesn't want a bad reputation, ruined career or for their personal life to be made known to their families and friends. Nate will continue to 'fall' for Michaela. He will gladly be her work husband, side-dick, but want her to leave her husband and marry Nate. Michaela NEVER thought of Nate romantically but liked the attention. She tires of Nate first but prolongs it longer than she wants to keep both men happy. Eventually, Nate will get other women and move on. Michaela will eventually try out Matt Hume with or without her husband's urgings, just because she can and he is married too.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

I liked it a lot.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story 5 stars. Please do a second part to this story.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
excellent story - please don't fuck it up with a sequel

It has a beginning and an end. What's wrong with readers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is very close to home. My own experience in a very similar situation. Well told and very accurate in thought and description of delivery.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

future SWAMP DONKEY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE (❤) story, gave it a 5 = 💯.

I'm copy pasting another user's comment:

"sanjeev98 - 9 months ago

been a long time since I read a mind catching story. This is a great story. I liked the hesitation, how they refrained themselves before finally crossing the line. Very well written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. What happened to them?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the character interaction. Very well done and actually good to leave hanging at the end. A proper finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. It is hard to move a "forbidden fuck" story along in a plausible way, but your development was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will we ever see a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely paced and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it’s everything that I want to imagine would come from my own currently unfulfilled fantasy…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You'll have look far and wide to find a more arduous read. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking back on my life, I don’t remember anything I regret more than the times when I was trying to fuck another man’s wife. Feel like nothing but a jerk when I remember.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is exactly why you never ever sleep with a married person. There is nothing worse you can do to someone then cause them the pain of breaking their marriage up. Besides you can't ever trust someone who cheated so a relationship would more than likely not work out.

darkfaundarkfaun10 months ago

Pretty darn good, but you seem to skip the anal in most of your stories. That's the climax, when she finally tries a new thing with a partner!

QuintiusQuintius8 months ago
I'm conflicted on this one

I'll preface this comment by stating that I hate cheaters. There's literally no reason to cheat or tempt someone to cheat that I'll accept. If Nate and Michaela were real people I'd likely detest them both for what they did. They're wrecking lives, betraying trusts, and cheapening entire relationships by hooking up and having intimate moments like this.

All that being said, the author made it very difficult for me to dislike this story. Despite their terrible choices, the characters are likeable and realistically portrayed. The sex scenes are hot and well written. The dialogue is very, very well done and flows naturally, something a lot of authors tend to struggle with. I also like the deliberate but minimalist approach the author took towards describing the characters actions. Little things like mentioning that Nate unslung his bag from his shoulder when he sat down or that Michaela ran all ten of her fingers through her messy hair really add a ton of depth to the storyline without clogging it up with unnecessary descriptions that would take away from the tension of the situation.

The circumstances of this story and what led to the two characters cheating is both realistically portrayed and tragically believable. I could easily see it happening in real life as it no doubt has between thousands of co-workers over the decades. It's the mark of an effective writer that the author was able to sell me on that, to make me concede that I can believe the series of events that led to their eventual betrayal together. It's also to the author's credit that I didn't absolutely loathe the two cheaters once they were finished and back in their home city. Only a good writer could make me still see the likeable qualities in these two after they did something so heinous with so little actual remorse. In that way I found the story very impressive.

On the flip side, however, I can't get behind the overall tone here. I was really quite disappointed that they succumbed to temptation and chose to do the wrong thing. If the situation were a real one there's no possible way they wouldn't be caught, and likely very quickly given their obvious affection, desire, and closeness to one another. That only adds to the tragedy of it for me, and keeps my from liking the story the way I'd hoped to.

In the end I decided not to rate this story. The first half of it I like extremely well and found parts of the second half arousing and other parts saddening. In all honesty, I would absolutely LOVE to read a romance story like this one where the two characters were either both single, or resisted temptation and got together later on in their lives after a divorce or something. As it stands, though, my feelings towards this one are bittersweet. While I still technically like the characters' personalities, I can't see a satisfying outcome for their fictional relationship and that's a shame.

Still, kudos to @clownprince2008 for writing a story so filled with personality and charm that I WAS conflicted by the end. They're an excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sad. People are messed up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well her marriage is doomed...

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Story is hot. Is there another part?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous