Co-Workers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed both hands on either side of her face and slowly pulled her away. She looked up at me and I almost fainted at the sight of my penis slowly withdrawing from her shy, meek lips. Michaela looked at me, cheeks flushed, eyes moist as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Was that not g-" she started.

I didn't let her finish and pushed her onto her back. She looked at me nervously, expecting me to move my penis between her legs.

"It's alright. Trust me."

I shuffled on the bed and moved up to her head. She looked up and me nervously. I reached out and ran my thumb over her soft moist lips. She pursed her lips ever so slightly before I forced her jaw open and began to slide my penis into her mouth. She seemed confused but complied. Again she took my penis in her small, wet mouth and clumsily did her thing. As she did so, I ran my hands down the length of her body, savouring every smooth curve from her slender shoulders, to her perky tits, down to her hips before I spread her thighs apart and buried my tongue inside of her vagina.

I felt her moan softly as she gave me a particularly hard suck before coming out for air and saying,

"I still can't believe I told you I liked this," she gasped, before adding, "And that you remembered!"

We continued in this manner for a time. My head between her legs, hers between mine. Her thighs twitching on either side of my head, as she fought to urge to close her legs around my ears.

My tongue ran up and down her slit, and probed inside, searching for the right spot to make her moan. For all my thoughts about her clumsy blowjob, she must've been thinking the same about my performance. But after a bit of time, I must've finally hit the right spot causing her to pull her mouth away from my penis and moan loudly in pleasure. She allowed herself a few more moments of ecstasy before diligently wrapping her lips around my penis again.

I reached behind her and grab hold of both her arse cheeks. My fingers dug into her fleshy rear as my tongue lapped up the juiced coming from her vagina. Michaela moaned and squirmed beneath me. All the while she was busy working her tongue up and down my penis.

I couldn't help myself and gave her arse cheek a playful slap. She cried softly and chuckled in response. I let my hands roam and eventually my fingers ran down her crack until the tips of one of my fingers brushed over her anus. Michaela cried out in panic and reached behind her to pull my hand away. I laughed and moved my hands away.

I continued kissing pussy, teasing her lips and her clitoris with my tongue as the noises of sheer pleasure escaping her mouth grew louder. Her tongue was still working overtime, and I felt her continue to do her best. But as I renewed my focus on her clitoris and paid particularly attention to the tiny nub, it all began to be too much for her. Simultaneously, she pulled her head away from my groin so she could moan and groan out loud as she began to close her thighs around my head. All of this was too much for me too and I began to wonder how she would react to me cumming in of her mouth. It didn't get to that though.

"Stop, stop, stop," she stammered.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Fuck me."

"What?"

"Fuck me now," she gasped breathlessly.

"Are you-"

"Yes," she interrupted. "Hurry, I'm so close."

I gave her vagina one last sloppy kiss before I climbed off of her and sat up. We stared at each other for a moment. For some inexplicable reason, I didn't dare to make another move. Frustrated, she said,

"Unless you want to spend all day sucking each other off."

And with that, I grabbed her by her ankles, and pulled her legs wide apart, positioned myself between them and without another word, slipped into her warm, wet vagina.

Every moment had led to this. The kiss, the hand job, the blow job, the 69; all performed in a vain attempt to deny each other of what we really wanted. She may be married, we may not have had condoms, but in that moment, she didn't cared. She pulled me into her as I worked myself into a steady rhythm.

Not knowing how she felt about kissing after oral, I purposely held my head back for a moment, but it didn't last long. She pulled my head in and suddenly we were kissing again. She recoiled briefly, as she tasted herself on my lips, but soon continued.

My hands were roaming wildly, from her thighs to her neck to her breasts. She kept hers in the same place; one on the back on my neck and the other on my lower back, all but pulling me inside of her.

I continued moving in and out of her. Part of me just wanted to fuck her senseless, rough and hard. But even in this moment, I knew it may be fleeting so I allowed myself a slow and steady pace. It made the build up all the better. Her insides were slick and she was now breathing heavily and moaning with ever thrust inside of her.

Try as I might, I couldn't last much longer. This had been years of build up. Years of admiring her from afar; years of fantasising about her in my waking moments; and years of wanting to drunkenly plant a kiss on her on all those nights out. It all built up to this.

I groaned loudly and pulled out of her. I shuffled my body slightly and began to masturbate over her stomach. I stared at me confused for a moment, before grabbing my face with both her hands. I looked at her and she at me.

"No, no, it's alright," she said.

"What?"

"Cum inside me."

"Huh?" I replied dumbly.

"It's alright. You can cum inside me."

I hesitated for a briefest of moments, before moving back down and positioning myself between her legs again. She reached down and all but guided me inside of her before thrusting her hips up to meet my own.

We both moaned simultaneously. I began to move in and out of her again, finally beginning to build up pace and moving faster and faster. She wrapped her arms around me, our heads were side by side and with her lips pressed to my ear, she cried passionately:

"That's right, cum inside me."

Faster and faster I moved. She was sopping wet, moaning and groaning loudly, her skin began to ever so slightly perspire. Her repeated refrain of "cum inside me" only turned me on more.

Without any regard for her comfort, I gave her several final hard thrusts moving her whole body around on top of the mattress, her breasts squished up against my chest, her legs spread wide open with toes curled, and her crying into my ear,

"Yes, yes!" she cried in ecstasy.

With one final, hard thrust and pushed her deep into the mattress, I felt myself orgasm and cum deep inside of her. In that moment, I couldn't ever recall being so satisfied. I looked down the lengths of our bodies and saw my penis buried deep inside of her, our collective juices oozing out of her.

For her sake I keep thrusting for just that little bit longer, making sure to make the most of my still hard dick before I couldn't anymore. My face buried in the nape of her neck, one hand roughly grabbing at her breasts and the other at her thigh. She had cried out loudly, her body had tensed up, and she was very, very wet. But whether or not she came as well, I'm honestly not sure. Honestly, I was too caught up on my side of things.

Eventually, we ended up locked in place, both holding each other tightly, neither daring to move. I'm not sure how long we remained like that. It felt like an eternity. Eventually, I felt my penis shrivel until I slid out of her. Our juices mingled between us as did the sweat from our bodies.

We began to clumsily kiss each other before finally breaking apart. I slowly rolled over to one side and lay on my back beside her. I allowed us both a moment to catch our breaths. Her breasts were still heaving rapidly up and down as her ragged breathing barely slowed when I was already on her again, this time wildly pawing at her body. Nothing I did seemed to be enough. A long hard suck of her nipple. Grabbing wildly at her tits, arse. She didn't seem to mind. I wasn't quite ready to fuck her again, but I still wanted every piece of her and fondled her body endlessly. In response, she simply lay there with her eyes closed and a funny little smile on her face.

* * *

We remained like that for sometime. The sun had well and truly risen by this time and in the hotel hallway, I could hear people beginning to move about.

Michaela and I though remained frozen in bed, staring at the ceiling. I teethed gently at her left nipple as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"What now Nate?"

"I still can't my breath is what."

"But what about after that. What do we do?"

"I don't know," I said, tugging at her nipple once last time with my lips before I leaned back and looked at her in the eye. "That's up to you. But I'm not looking to break up your marriage of anything."

"Really?" she asked, raising a doubtful eyebrow.

"Really. I'm always honest with you."

"Is that what you want?"

"No," I responded as I began to trace over and under and around her breasts with my finger. "If I had my way, we'd be doing this again tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that. I'd want to be with you to the end of time. I care about you. But you're married. So it's my problem. I'll just have to do my best to get over it."

"Will you?"

"I'll try. I have to."

"I don't regret that we did this," she said with surprising confidence before adding: "Not at the moment anyway. But will you forgive me if we don't speak about this ever again?"

"You love your husband?"

"Yes. Despite this. And I know we've only been married for about 18 months, and this does NOT bode well for us," she chuckled nervously. "But yes, I love him. Please don't be mad."

"I can't be mad at you for being honest."

"I am. Honest I mean. You can ask me anything Nate."

I thought about the questions that might potentially get me somewhere with her. A question that might extend our little dalliance. One that might make her question her marriage and make her fall back into my arms at a later date. Instead, whether out of friendship or simply just childish horniness, I asked:

"When did you lose your virginity?"

The question took her by surprise but she answered pretty quickly.

"When I was 16."

"How many sexual partners have you had?"

"Only 4. 5 if I count you."

"Have you ever done it in the arse?" I asked with increasing confidence and curiosity.

"Y-, no."

"Why the hesitation?"

"Okay, I did it once and never again."

"With your husband?"

"No. With my boyfriend in university."

"Why not your husband?"

"It hurts and I don't like it."

"Why do you enjoy 69?"

"You didn't enjoy it?" she asked, playfully feigning sadness.

"I did. But I don't think I'll be raving about it like you did that night. What's the appeal to you?"

"It's one of the only ways I can get my husband to go down on me."

"Does he satisfy you?"

"Yes."

"Does he make you cum?"

"Sometimes."

"When he doesn't, what do you do?"

"Sometimes nothing, somethings I'll finger myself in the bathroom, sometimes I'll do it in front of him. But rarely."

"Why rarely?"

"It's silly, but even after all this time, I get embarrassed when he watches me masturbate."

"Will you masturbate for me?"

She reached down with her hand and seductively ran her finger up and down her slit before responding.

"I'd rather you fuck me again."

I leaned in and kissed her and ran my hand up the length of her body, savouring the feeling of her silky smooth skin.

"What's your fetish?" I ask.

"I have fantasies of being tied down and raped."

"Really?"

"Really. Sometimes I let my husband tie me to all four corners of the bed, blindfold me and then fuck me. It's the closest I can get to living out that particular fantasy. It's pretty hot," she said, smiling fondly.

"And us? Are we going to fuck again?"

All the other questions she answered without hesitation. This one she took a very long pause because carefully saying,

"We shouldn't."

"That's not what I asked you."

"I know. But that's the answer anyway. We shouldn't. So please don't tempt me. I'm married, but I also don't think I'll be able to help myself."

"Why not?"

"Honestly?"

"Isn't that the name of the game?"

"I don't know. I love my husband, but this is just, different. In a good way. But I do love him."

"Then that's all there is to it," I replied nonchalantly, hiding my disappointment.

"Yeah, I guess so."

We both remained on the bed, staring at the ceiling. It seemed to be the end of it. Part of my thought about getting one final look at her before reaching for my clothes. Instead, she said:

"Of course..." she said nervously.

"'Of course' what?"

"There is something to be said about getting it out of our system. You know, while we're in a different city and sequestered in a hotel room alone together," she said mischievously.

I sat up straight and looked down at her. She smiled, as she waited for what I was going to say next.

"Our flight isn't till this afternoon. In that time, we don't eat, we don't watch TV, we don't leave this room, we don't put on one shred of clothing. I want to touch you wherever I want, whenever I want. I want to be able to have you in every which way and make a memory of it. And we don't stop until we absolutely have to."

"And then what?"

"And then we stop," I said firmly. "And figure the rest out later. At least that way if we never talk about this again; we at least have one hell of a memory."

Michaela gave a small nod as she reached up with her hand and began to caress my face.

"Now spread your legs," I said.

***

I shuffled uncomfortably in my seat. The office had paid for first class plane tickets but given we missed out flight, we were resigned to economy. After spending a few hours having sex in a spacious hotel room, this was taking some adjusting to. On the plus side, Michaela and I remained close, if fully clothed.

"How are you getting home from the airport?" she asked.

"I'll get an Uber. You?"

"My husband is picking me up."

"Ah..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"I'm not gonna lie. Part of me was thinking how best to get you back to my place."

She didn't respond at first. She just started ahead at the back of the seat for a few moments before saying,

"We talked about this."

"I know. And don't worry, it's all very clear. You don't have to worry about me. It's just, you know..."

"No, what?"

"I'll remember it. And when I do, I don't know how it'll make me feel."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I keep thinking how it's gonna be with him next time."

"Your husband?" I asked to which she nodded in reply. I looked around the plane and between the noise of the engines, those wearing headphones and those sleeping, I felt comfortable enough to ask her,

"Will he want to have sex when you guys get home from the airport?

Michaela similarly looked around the plane before being comfortable enough to respond, "Yeah, I think so. I mean, I've been away all week."

"How will you do it?"

"Probably just boring old missionary. Nothing fancy. I am tired after all."

"No 69?" I asked cheekily.

She smiled and didn't make eye contact. "No, that's reserved for special occasions."

"And is anal for special occasions too?"

"Shh!" she giggled. "Keep your voice down."

"Is that a yes?"

"No actually," she said, visibly blushing.

"You'll do it with me but not him?" I asked smugly.

"I'm not afraid of him getting me pregnant," she chuckled.

I stifled my laughter and looked around just in case. No one was listening. I turned back to Michaela to see her red-faced but with a big smile across her face.

"Can I ask something of you though?"

"Anything," I replied.

"Don't be weird at work on Monday."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning you may want to brag to others, you may want to reminisce with me, or you may just feel too awkward and avoid me altogether. Don't. It might be hard, but I do want to stay friends. Or at least, I want to try our best to."

Almost instinctively I leaned in to kiss her. She didn't lean away. To the contrary, she almost closed her eyes and pursed her lips. But we both caught ourselves and chuckled awkwardly. And in the spirit of awkwardness, I extended her my hand. She laughed and shook it.

***

Home sweet home. I didn't bother to check my mail, unpack or freshen up. Instead I just stripped and collapsed in a heap on the bed. It had been a long business trip, but sleep didn't come easy. Instead my mind was racing again.

I had met her husband at the airport at the baggage carousel. I firmly shook his hand and exchanged pleasantries but otherwise I gave them space and stood away from them. As I thought about them now from the comfort of my own bed, wondered if she had been right in her predictions.

Was her husband laying her down on their marital bed at that moment. Was he peeling off her flimsy dress and yanking away her underwear. What was she thinking about as his dick entered her? Was she thinking of me or her husband as he began to fuck her? Did she picture our time together every time she closed her eyes? Would he make her cum? And if not, would she think about me when she finished herself off? I don't think I'll ever know the answer to these questions.

I closed my eyes and images of Michaela in all her naked splendour filled my mind.

I wondered what it will be like to see her back at work on Monday.

I started planning my first words to her. To what end? I honestly wasn't sure.