Co-Workers Turned Sex Slaves Ch. 04

Story Info
McKenna and Lacey get tattoos.
6.3k words
4.23
7.5k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More coffee, master?"

"No thanks, Lacey, but I could use a back massage."

"Yes, master."

Lacey moved behind me and began massaging my back as McKenna was on her knees in front of me and sucking my dick. It was now Saturday morning and almost a full week of our new arrangement. Lacey and McKenna no longer complained about their role as my sex slaves. McKenna had been completely pacified by the amount of leverage I had over her and Lacey no longer talked back or resisted after her ordeal on that second night. Both slaves obeyed my every command as evidenced by the lips wrapped around my cock and the coffee in my hand.

"On all fours next to the couch," I ordered Lacey, who ended the massage and hastily complied. I took another sip of the delicious coffee she made me and set the cup down on her bare back. I had been doing this enough times to both women lately that they knew the drill. Last night, McKenna allowed my glass to spill and her punishment was a harsh spanking and to clean up the mess with her tongue.

"I'm gonna cum," I told McKenna as I reached over and took another sip of coffee. Resting the cup back on Lacey, I grabbed McKenna's head and shove my cock deep into her mouth before cumming down her throat. I waited until I was finished before withdrawing and allowing McKenna to gasp for air on her knees in front of me, spit dribbling out of her mouth.

"Go make us some breakfast," I ordered as I finished my coffee and gave the cup to McKenna to take with her to the kitchen. I dismissed her with a smack on the ass, something McKenna no longer flinched at or reacted to. I then hooked a leash to Lacey's collar and crawled her to the bathroom where she held my dick as I pissed without complaint.

"If you EVER pull that shit you did again I will shove your face into that dirty piss water and let you choke on it, understood?" I growled, yanking Lacey's leash.

"Yes, master!" she answered hastily, knowing that I was referring to what she had threatened on her second night as my slave. I smirked as I flushed and led Lacey into the shower where she washed me. There were no complaints, even as I made her manscape me and shave my face while fondling her ass. I then made her get down on all fours and walked her into the kitchen where McKenna was finishing cooking up some eggs, potatoes, and bacon. She served me first and then shot me a questioning glance.

"Bowl," I said simply. McKenna nodded and served herself and Lacey next in their dog bowls. Ever since that second evening, I often made them eat out of their dog bowls on the floor, but this was not always practical depending on the time of day and type of food. However, because neither had properly showered and done their makeup yet, I decided to have them eat like bitches that morning, as opposed to the other mornings when they had work. When they ate out of their doggy bowls, they weren't allowed utensils, and they were required to lick their bowls clean, which both did by the end of breakfast.

"Go shower and get cleaned up," I ordered, unclipping Lacey's leash. "We're going out today."

I decided to dress myself for once while my slaves were showering. After selecting dark jeans and a black long sleeve t-shirt, I went to the bathroom and found Lacey waiting for McKenna to finish showering. I walked over and yanked the shower curtain open causing McKenna to jump in surprise.

"Fuck no," I snapped. "Lacey, get in there with her, otherwise this'll take forever!"

I smacked Lacey's phat ass as she moved past me and stepped into the shower with McKenna. I was hard again but decided to wait until the car to do something about it. Both women finished showering and began to do their makeup and other beauty routines. I had gone shopping for sluttier clothes the day before and picked out some new outfits for my slaves. Lacey was given skinny jeans that her ass barely fit into and a white crop top that read "blowjob queen" in pink letters while McKenna was given somewhat colourful flare pants and a black tank top to wear. Neiter women were allowed bras or panties and both looked horrified at their outfits, but they put them on witbout complaint. I could see McKenna's nipples through her shirt causing my dick to get uncomfortably hard in my pants.

"Isn't it a bit cold for this, master?" asked McKenna somewhat respectfully.

"Nah," I decided, throwing Lacey her black leather trench cost and McKenna her Canada Goose jacket. I allowed them to remove their collars before we went to McKenna's car. This time, I drove while Lacey, true to her shirt's slogan, gave me road head from the passenger seat. I came in her mouth a few blocks from our destination and Lacey swallowed the load just in time for me to give her a breath mint, which she gratefully popped.

"A tattoo parlour?!" exclaimed Lacey.

"And they do piercings," I noted. "Remember, neither of you have any say over what I choose to do with your bodies. Not anymore."

Without another word, I exited the car, and both slaves followed. I walked inside and shook hands with the muscular bald tattooed man who ran the place.

"Jack," I introduced myself, "we spoke on the phone yesterday."

"Ah, yes!" the man exclaimed, returning my handshake, "and these must be the two lovely women you spoke about. Wow! You weren't kidding! They're absolutely stunning!"

"That they are. Slaves, this is Doug. He'll be working on you today."

McKenna was more obviously startled that I would reveal their situation to a stranger, but Doug laughed it off.

"You can relax, I get all sorts in here. I can keep a secret. Just sign these forms saying that this is all consensual and we'll be good to go."

I shot both women a sharp glance but neither needed a reminder as they both signed the documents handed to them. Doug collected these and then smiled.

"Alright then, if its ok with Jack here, I'd like to see what I'm going to be working with."

"Girls, strip!" I ordered. McKenna was a bit more hesitant this time but Lacey undressed almost immediately. McKenna slowly followed her friend's example and was soon naked beside her. Doug whistled approvingly.

"So, what would you like me to do with them?" he asked. I pulled out my list and handed it to him. Doug studied it for a moment while Lacey and McKenna looked on nervously.

"Ok, this is definitely doable. The nipple, bellybutton, tongue, and clitoris piercings I can do today. Do you want some time to think on that tats or..."

"I know what I want," I answered as Lacey and McKenna's eyes widened at the mention of the piercings I was making them get. "For McKenna, I want a white rose tattoo on her arm, I want a big dragon tatted all over her back, and I want something sexy running down her leg, maybe some flowers or something. I also want "daddy's bitch" to be tatted across her stomach in elegant looking script. For Lacey, she will have a naked stripper dancing on a pole tatted on her left arm and a naked woman collared, leashed, and kneeling on her right. I want "spank me" written just above her ass and a red rose in between her tits."

Both women audibly gasped. Doug nodded approvingly.

"Can you give us a minute or two alone?" I asked. Doug nodded.

"Sure, no problem. I gotta check to make sure I have all the right ink anyway."

As soon as Doug left the room, McKenna dropped to her knees and begged me to reconsider with Lacey quickly doing the same.

"Please, master!" McKenna exclaimed on the verge of tears. "I'll never be able to show my body anywhere again with those tattoos!"

"You don't show off anyway," I retorted, "and besides, I own you. I can do what I like, or would you rather get a prison tattoo of your choosing? Or of your prison wife's choosing perhaps?"

"Master, please!" Interjected Lacey. "We have done everything you asked. We've been good slaves!"

"My mind is made up," I said adamantly. "Now unless you want another punishment later, I'd suggest you shut up and take it."

Just then, Doug walked back into the room with a younger guy and some equipment.

"This is my assistant," Doug explained.

"Chris," the young man said while extending his hand for me to shake. He was, however, entranced by the sight of Lacey and McKenna's nude bodies and as a result, gave me a very loose handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Chris," I said with a wink.

"Chris, you can get started on the piercings while I finish sterilizing this stuff," said Doug.

"Yes, sir!" exclaimed Chris, obviously eager to work on the two hotties in front of him. McKenna shot me one more pleading glance but I ignored it. "Who's first?"

"McKenna is," I said simply.

"Great! McKenna, just sit down. Don't worry, I sterilized the needle myself. Now, which do you want first?"

"McKenna shot a glance at me. I saw Lacey looking on nervously with a slight fear in her eyes as she knew she would be next.

"Up to you," I told McKenna. She thought for a moment.

"Bellybutton," she decided. Chris nodded and rubbed her bellybutton a little too eagerly with the sterilizing cloth before taking the needle and, after counting down, pushed it through. McKenna, despite having a chance to brace herself, squealed in pain.

"There, all done!" Chris announced as he slipped a piercing into her navel. "If you want to take a moment, I can do Lacey next or-"

"Just get it over with, please!" hissed McKenna. Chris nodded and began to prepare to pierce her nipples next, which he did by the same procedure, although it seemed as though Chris spent a bit more time rubbing the area around the nipple than he needed to, but then again, I wasn't an expert. He pierced both nips causing a slightly louder squeal this time before also putting a piercing in each one.

"Alright, now your tongue," Chris said, prompting McKenna to slowly stick out her tongue. Chris did the job and then had McKenna spread her legs for the final and most feared piercing. This time, McKenna closed her eyes as Chris got to work and then, finally, pierced her down there causing a scream unlike I'd ever heard come out of her mouth.

"There, the worst is over!" said Chris cheerfully, as he stuck one last piercing there, this time a ring, per my request. McKenna groaned as it was inserted and I stepped back to admire Chris's handiwork.

"Imagine having a leash attached to THAT," I remarked, causing McKenna's eyes to widen, but she said nothing. Next it was Lacey's turn, and she trembled as she braced for the first piercing. However, she handled it much better than McKenna and only screamed during the clit piercing. McKenna did not have to watch as Lacey did as Doug was busy drawing the tattoos on her body. Chris began to do the same on Lacey's and after some time, they were finished.

"These look good?" Doug asked me. I had my slaves stand up before inspecting them.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Ready for me to tattoo them?" he asked. I nodded.

"Great, Chris will work on Lacey and I'll do McKenna. Girls, lay down over here."

McKenna and Lacey were led to a table where they laid face-down in preparation for their back tattoos.

"This is gonna take all day and possibly half the night," Doug said. "Honestly, I'd recommend multiple sessions-"

"Nah, I want it all done today. I'll pay triple."

Doug and Chris exchanged a glance and shrugged.

"Ok, but you may want to leave and come back later. It'll be quite boring."

"Sure thing. See you later girls!"

"Oh, Mister!" called Chris. "I heard that these two are your... that you're in a BDSM relationship with them and... well... I was just wondering-"

"You both can fuck them in any way you want," I said. Doug' jaw dropped but he said nothing while Chris grinned with glee as he walked back to the women and fondled McKenna's tits. "Just have their tats done by tomorrow afternoon."

"Will do!" Doug exclaimed as I left. I sighed. Seeing the girls get their piercings had me rock hard yet now I would be without my slaves for a day and a half. Doug had told me over the phone that the tattoos I wanted would take a while but I hadn't really thought about it until now. Then it hit me. I had McKenna's cash at my disposal! I hopped in the car and drove to the nearest strip club. However, it was a bit early and they were closed, so I found a nearby bar and sat down to have a drink.

"What'll it be?" asked the bartender. I looked her up and down. She was white, had jet black hair which was probably dyed, and big titties, although not as big as McKenna's. I spent a bit too long staring at her tits which I realised a tad too late.

"Are you gonna order something or are ya just gonna stare at my tits all day?" she asked, clearly annoyed. My heart skipped a beat but only for a moment before I remembered who I was now.

"I'd like a pint of Stella and a blowjob," I answered with a smile. The bartender scoffed.

"You know, most creeps at least work up to it. Find somewhere else to drink."

"I'll pay you a thousand bucks."

That caused the bartender to pause in her tracks. She slowly turned around and looked back at me.

"Are you fucking serious?" she asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "It's not like you have any customers yet."

"John!" the bartender called. A young man who looked to still be in college showed up. She tossed him her apron. "I need you to cover the bar for a half hour or so!"

"But the boss told me to-"

"Please? I'll pay you a hundred bucks."

"Alright then."

With that exchange, she beckoned me towards the bathrooms before practically pushing me into the men's room and locking the door.

"I want two thousand," she haggled, "and you don't cum in my mouth."

"Two thousand and I get to cum on your tits," I replied. She rolled her eyes.

"Deal. The name's Jenny, by the way."

"Jack. Nice to meet you, Jenny. Now, take off your shirt, get on your knees, and start sucking my dick."

"Very romantic," remarked Jenny sarcastically as she began to unbutton her black dress shirt. I pulled out a wad of bills and was pleased to see that I had just enough to pay Jenny her $2,000. I'd have to go to an ATM later. Jenny snatched the money from me, stuck it in her pocket, and then took off her bra revealing her big tits.

"Looks like surgery," I observed. Jenny glared up at me.

"So what?" she demanded. "You obviously like them."

"I like them enough to cum on them, but not to take them home with me. Now, why is my dick not in your mouth yet."

"You're lucky I'm not biting it off," grumbled Jenny as she unbuckled my pants and took my cock out. After stroking it a couple of times, the topless bartender began to suck my dick with enthusiasm, most likely to get it done as soon as possible. I had been pent up before and found myself getting ready to cum soon. Jenny stroked my balls as she sucked which helped me to reach an orgasm faster. I suddenly pulled out of her mouth and, getting the hint, Jenny stuck out her breasts for me to cum on. After jerking off in front of Jenny's face for a few seconds, I came on her tits.

"I have a proposition for you," I said afterwards. Jenny stood up, cum still dripping down her tits.

"What," she snapped.

"I will pay you five thousand to spend the rest of the day and night with me."

Jenny muttered something under her breath as she cleaned my cum off her tits in the sink. Finally, she turned to face me.

"You're lucky I'm having trouble paying my rent this month," she said, getting ready to put on her shirt. I grabbed her arm with my hand.

"You're gonna walk to my car topless," I told her.

"You serious?! All my co-workers are out there!"

"I'm sure the kid will just be glad to see some tits. Besides, don't you wanna show off your surgeon's handiwork? You obviously got the boob job to show them off."

"My ex paid for it, actually! Fine, but I want ten thousand."

"Nope. Five thousand or no deal."

"Seven-"

"You're lucky I'm giving you five. I could find some other bitch for way less but I like you."

"You like my tits you mean."

"Yeah. So, what's it gonna be Jenny?"

"Fine."

I held Jenny's hand as we walked out of the bathroom into an empty bar, aside from the guy she asked to cover for her.

"Hey, John!" she called. John turned towards us and his jaw dropped. "Tell the boss I'm not feeling well. I'll be in tomorrow!"

John did not reply but instead gawked as we walked to my car outside. I missed the bounce of McKenna's titties but put that out of my mind for now. Jenny covered her tits when she got into the car.

"Can I put my shirt back on?" she asked.

"No," I replied, starting the engine, "and remove your hands."

Jenny glared again but did as I asked.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me? Why can't we go to your place?"

"Because I don't see why my girlfriend should know about this."

Jenny shook her head in disbelief but then just laughed.

"Of course you're that kind of scumbag. Fine, I live a few blocks away. Down this street here."

I took a turn where Jenny indicated and pretty soon we were walking into her apartment building with her topless self leading the way. As soon as we were inside, I stripped naked and ordered her to do the same. After this, I inspected her ass. It wasn't phat like my slaves' were.

"You could've used a BBL too," I remarked.

"I've agreed to let you fuck me but not to insult me," growled Jenny as she turned around.

"No, you've agreed to let me do whatever I want. That's the deal or me and my five grand walk out the door."

Jenny kicked her jeans, now on the floor, aside in frustration.

"FUCK!" she shouted. "You're FUCKING lucky that I have to do this."

"You don't HAVE to do anything."

"Yes, I fucking do! I'm behind on my rent payment and I have almost five thousand in credit card debt. Doing this will make me break even and maybe with a few extra shifts, I can get back on my feet."

"Do what everyone else does and get a roommate."

"Fuck off. Do what you want but I'm not gonna put up with your rich guy trust fund bullshit."

"Alright, then come sit on my lap."

Jenny moved onto my lap and I began groping her tits at once. Her apartment was small and I had to admit that it would have been better to be at my place, but I didn't want Lacey and McKenna to think they had any kind of power over me. I needed them to think I'd be just fine without them. Also, my invasion of her space was clearly uncomfortable for her, and while I hated to admit it, I was partially getting off on the humiliation and degradation aspect of all this.

"Does it bother you that my balls are on your couch right now?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered quietly.

"Yes, sir."

"Yes... sir."

"My ass is on your couch too. I'm gonna leave tomorrow but you'll still have to sit here knowing that."

"Please just fuck me already."

"Not yet. Go get me a beer."

I dismissed Jenny with a smack on the ass, although it wasn't the same as when I was smacking a really phat ass. A few moments later she came back with a Stella and opened it for me.

"Here," she said, practically thrusting the beer at me. I took a swig and then sighed.

"Get on all fours in front of me. Right there, that's it."

Jenny got on all fours directly in front of where I was sitting, allowing me to swing my feet around and rest them on her bare back. She glanced back with a mixture of confusion and disgust but I simply drank the rest of my beer while resting my feet. By this time, my cock was rock hard again.

"Get me another beer," I ordered, thrusting the empty bottle at Jenny. She stood up, snatched it from me, and walked off to the kitchen. I began stroking my cock just in time for her to return.

"Put the beer on the table there, then come over here and mount my dick."

Jenny put the beer down and slowly walked to me. I lined up my cock with her pussy as she stepped up on the couch and carefully lowered herself onto my dick.

12