All Comments on 'Co-Workers Turned Sex Slaves Ch. 04'

by eroticauthor333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie26 days ago

omg, dressing yourself for once, what a sacrifice. There are a lot of good things in this chapter, but the domestic tasks are tedious and not erotic. TBH, to break them so quickly takes away a lot of the joy. Piercings and tats are good, but too many spoils the canvass. Thanks for the effort, just too fast and too shallow. Many the bargirl can be a domme in the next chapter, but she must make the effort to contact you.,

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

The piercings are a stretch. The tattoos are beyond the suspension of disbelief. A tattoo virgin would pass out in the first half hour, let alone be able to endure endless hours of work. Full back tattoos require multiple visits over weeks, and no amount of money can change that. Both women would likely be hospitalized as a result.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Damn. When I scrolled the page and caught a glimpse of a new female name, I thought that MC had caught another colleague. Think about this in the future. Who knows who else stole the company's money)

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I like the story. But I'm missing a little carrot for Lacey and McKenna.

Maybe the owner would let them get enough sleep after their hard day and even prepare breakfast. Just a little care to create affection. In the end he said that he wanted them to like it too.

But I repeat, I like the general outline of the story and I wouldn’t want it to change much.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Do more piss consuming scenes like have them eat cereal with him pissing and cumming in the bowls

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

McKenna is stealing money at her job. How does she get away with that? Through sheer force of will. People don't question her, because she's such a force of nature. She might get an accountant or two to help her cook the books, to show her what sort of thing they wouldn't be blamed for missing. They don't ask her favors in return, because they are intimidated. They don't take a cut because they figure someday she will be caught and they don't want to be implicated.

Jim IS implicated. When she gets caught he will be her blackmailer who owns all her money. He will be the one she was doing it for. He will go to prison for at least a large fraction of her time.

And she is no longer the commanding figure who cannot be questioned. She is afraid. She is afraid of prison, and afraid of Jim, and no longer really a boss. The kind of employee who gets suspected. If someone sees that she's afraid, what is she afraid of? And they aren't afraid to investigate her.

Jim will no longer be in the position of the one who can accuse her at no cost to himself. His control becomes only psychological. And he must take on the hard work of keeping her from being found out. If that's too much for him, maybe he should collect what money he can and emigrate with his slaves to some third-world nation that does not do extradition.

It would surely help if he could find a slave in Accounting. She could give advice and falsify records (at her own risk) and perhaps she could give him access to info on others to get more blackmail info.

Maybe the whole company is being run by people who steal from it, and it isn't that far from bankruptcy....

He really needs to make an effort to give them things they want. If one of them wakes up and notices that prison would be better, she could turn herself in from work and tame him with her. He's so carried away with having slaves that he hasn't started looking after them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticauthor333@eroticauthor333
Hey! Welcome to my profile. In real life, I'm a mild-mannered academic (PhD student), but sexually I'm really into BDSM (my favorite thing in the world is a naked woman in handcuffs). I'm here writing stories about things that come to mind. What I write isn't always something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES