Coach Able

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

It's at night that he falls apart. He lies there, unable to sleep, unable to jerk off. Ben is a great roommate but Rich imagines even Ben has limits and having a roommate jerking off while he's trying to study or sleep is likely to be one of his limits. He lies there going back in forth in his head. In one scenario, when coach sticks his head in the shower, Rich falls to his knees and takes his cock in his mouth. He sees a few issues with that scenario. One, he doesn't want to get his coach fired. Two, he's never sucked a cock. He's thought about it. He's watched it. He's imagined it. But he's never done it. He's a virgin. He never had sex with Cindy. She touched him once, hand down the front of his pants, but that was as far as it had ever gone. Three, he wasn't sure he had the courage, though, to be honest, he's been surprised at how much courage being desperately horny provided.

In the second scenario, he showers, dresses and leaves.

Wednesday afternoon finds him stalling. He waited until there's only one guy left in the showers before entering. He'd barely ducked his head under the water before the last guy left and he was alone. He showered and pulled at his dick. He waited and waited and finally realized coach was not going to peek around the corner. He grabbed his towel and headed for his locker. He'd chosen the one closest to the coach's office again. He stared at the office. There's a faint glow around and through the blinds. As he stared, his cock got hard, as if it knew hidden eyes were watching.

In a trance, he reached down and started to stroke it as it got hard. He rubbed the head, already leaking, and let go. He looked down at it, watched as it grew, and stood taller with every heartbeat. He glanced at the office, at his cock. He milked his dick and resumed stroking.

There was a click as the office door opened.

***

Jerry peeked around the side of the blind that covered the window in his office door. When Rich exited the shower, he breathed a sigh of relief. He told himself to sit down at his desk but he remained, eye to the crack, devouring Rich's body from a distance. He moaned. He couldn't help it, as Rich's cock came to life. He pulled away from the blind when he caught Rich looking toward the office. The sight of him beginning to stroke his cock pulled him back to the crack. Seemingly on its own, his hand reached for the door knob. Part of his brain screamed at him to stop but he ignored the screams and opened the door.

***

The door slowly swung open. Rich stared, fist wrapped around his cock. Nothing else happened for a long moment, then coach stepped into the open door.

It was Rich's turn to moan. Coach was naked. His cock was hard and precum dangled from the head. As he stared, coach wiped the head of his cock and put his fingers in his mouth. He licked his fingers, his palm, rubbed his hand over the head, and began to stroke his cock. It was a beautiful cock. Rich watched a reasonable amount of porn and he'd never seen a cock he would rather have in his mouth. He's so fascinated he stopped stroking his own cock. He had no way of knowing that coach Able was thinking almost the same thing, that Rich had a gorgeous dick.

Coach squeezed the head of his dick and then licked his fingers.

Rich followed suit. He tasted his precum but he still didn't resume jerking off.

Coach stroked his cock, turning his hand over and using an over-hand stroke. He flipped his hand back, made fast short strokes over the crown, then resumed long slow strokes, squeezing hard when he stroked forward, milking his cock. He stopped and wiped the head of his cock and slurped up the nectar he'd expressed.

Rich watched.

***

Part of Jerry's brain was telling him that if anyone walked in, he was as good as fired, as good as done when it came to teaching or coaching. It told him to close the door. Now.

Instead, he licked a dollop of precum off his fingers and watched Rich do the same thing.

He stroked the crown.

He held his hand in front of his cock and used his fingertips to rub the crown. He felt his ass cheeks tensing. He grabbed his cock and began to pound it, long hard strokes that sent cum flying halfway to where Rich stood. As his orgasm began to dwindle, he held his left hand under the head and collected the last of his cum. He continued to stroke his cock as he brought cum-filled hand to his mouth.

***

Rich's moan filled the locker room when he saw coach dip his tongue into the handful of cum he held to his mouth.

He jerked his cock.

Coach opened his hand and licked the palm. He held it there for a moment, allowing Rich to gaze at his cum-coated tongue.

Rich moaned again as his own cum flew. He jerked his hips forward. He wanted his cum to mingle with coach's. Part of his brain told him to drop to his knees, to slurp up the pools of cum, mingled with wet foot prints, off the concrete floor.

As he started to tell himself that doing so would be gross and disgusting, coach stepped out of the office. He had a towel. He dropped it on the floor and used his foot to wipe up the floor. As he did so, he moved closer and closer to Rich.

***

Jerry found himself walking toward Rich. He dropped the towel and began to wipe the floor with it. He couldn't take his eyes off the boy. He stopped, right in front of him. He looked at Rich, bent and took the cock he had been staring at in his mouth. He sucked, just once. Rich gasped. Jerry turned and walked back in his office. He closed the door.

***

My cock was in his mouth. Fucking Christ, he sucked my dick.

Rich's mind had no room to process anything beyond that fact. As he left the locker room he noted the janitor making his way down the hall, pushing a sloshing mop bucket ahead of him. Part of his mind understood what the consequences would have been if the janitor had walked in a few minutes earlier.

Later, Rich would have no recollection of the time that passed between Wednesday evening and Saturday afternoon. He would remember very clearly getting to the field and not seeing coach Able. Coach Baker, the football coach, was there and explained that coach Able was unable to make it but sent his thanks for a great season. Rich's squad won, not that he cared.

He tried to get back into the groove. Studying for mid-terms occupied him the next week. His classes weren't in the Science Building but he found himself wandering by there on his way to and from the dorm but he never saw coach Able.

For the first time in a week, he stopped by his campus mailbox. No one used snail mail. Even his grandmother used email. To his embarrassment, his parents used Facebook to keep in touch. The only thing that was ever in his mailbox were credit card offers. Except, that day. That day there was an envelope.

Richard Brady was written on the outside. He ripped open the envelop and pulled out an index card.

Rich,

234 Hickory

Apt 3B

Usually home after 7 pm

He stared at the note. There was no date, no phone number.

***

Jerry had a hard time concentrating on the game he was watching. He was wishing there was a way to retrieve the envelop, but he could not think of one. As the days passed, he alternated between feeling relieved that Rich had more sense than he did and feeling disappointed.

He jumped when the doorbell rang.

His heart pounded. He tried to convince himself it wasn't Rich, couldn't be. Except, he wasn't expecting anyone and the complex didn't allow soliciting. It was unlikely it was the fucking Girl Scouts.

He told himself to not answer it, pretend he was out. He told himself that but his feet carried him to the door.

"Hi," Rich whispered.

***

Rich decided either no one was home or he wasn't going to answer the door. He'd probably changed his mind. He was turning to leave when he heard the dead bolt being turned.

"Hi," Rich whispered, suddenly intimidated by his coach. It was those fucking blue eyes. They froze him.

Coach nodded at him but said nothing.

"Uh, can I come in or is this a bad time?" Rich asked, after standing long enough that he was beginning to feel awkward.

"Uh, oh, yeah, sure, sorry."

Hearing the nervousness in coach's voice made Rich feel better, much better. Coach stepped aside and Rich moved past him into the apartment.

"You want a soda..."

Rich wheeled around and kissed his coach before the man can finish the sentence.

Coach Able pulled back, startled. He looked at Rich and then grabbed him.

This was nothing like kissing Cindy. There was whisker stubble, his and coach's. And coach's lips felt stronger, harder. When he pushed against his lips with his tongue, Rich didn't hesitate. He parted his lips and felt the other man's tongue touch his own. He moaned into the open mouth.

Jerry pulled at Rich's lower lip with his teeth, earning another low moan that resonated in the narrow entryway. Rich's hands went to coach's crotch. He gently squeezed the growing bulge. Jerry found his mouth again. His tongue danced over Rich's teeth. Rich pushed back, shoving his tongue into coach's. He knew how to do this. He and Cindy had done a lot of kissing. The whiskers were different but the maneuvers were the same.

Beneath his fingers, coach's cock was stiffening. Feeling a boldness, a compulsion that he never had when making out with Cindy, he groped at the top of the man's pants. He found not a buckle or button but a drawstring. He pulled one end of the string, tugged at the waist band, and slipped his hand inside. His breath caught when his fingers touched the hardening cock. He'd never touched another cock before. It felt both like, and unlike, his own cock. How it was different he couldn't say.

Jerry reached between them, his lips still pressed to Rich's, and pushed his sweatpants down. Once they were past his hips they fell around his ankles. Rich didn't moan, he whimpered. Jerry pulled back and leaned against the wall. Rich stared at his coach's cock, fascinated by the way it twitched and grew. He wrapped his fingers around it, marveling at how hard it was. Why had he never noticed that about his own dick? How hard it was? He reached out with his other hand. Coach pushed his cock into his hand. He cupped the balls. He never played with his own balls. They felt heavy in his hand. Heavy balls. Hard cock. His mind was reeling.

Coach reached out and put one hand behind Rich's neck. He rubbed the back of his neck. The hand urged him forward. And down. Rich knelt in the entryway and stared at the cock he'd been dreaming about for the past two months. He'd played out this scene, and many others, in his head dozens of times. Coach's was about the only fantasy he had these days and now it was coming true. Except, he was frozen in place. He didn't know what to do next. He knew but he couldn't work his head around it. He couldn't picture taking a hold of coach's cock and putting it in his mouth.

"You, okay?"

The voice above him was soft, non-judgmental.

He looked up and Jerry saw the confusion in his eyes. "I've never done this, coach."

Jerry didn't need to ask for clarification. It was clear to him. He swiveled away from Rich and pulled his sweats up.

"Jesus, fucking God, what the fuck is wrong with me." He turned and Rich saw the misery etched in bold lines on his coach's face. "Rich, I'm so sorry. Get up. I'm sorry. Fuck." He turned and started to walk away. Rich jumped to his feet and grabbed him around the waist. He pressed the side of his face against the man's back.

"Don't be sorry. Show me how. I want to. It's not that. I just don't know how. Coach, I'm gay. I know that. I've just never done anything yet."

"Rich, I shouldn't be sorry? I'm your teacher! You're a virgin! A kid! Jesus, what was I thinking?"

"What was your first time like? Huh?"

Jerry stopped, hands in his hair.

"Was it good?" Rich persisted.

Jerry nodded. It had been good.

"Yeah, but it was with another guy, my age, we were both inexperienced."

"Well, that was lucky for you. Would it have been so terrible if someone with experienced had helped you?"

"No, not unless that someone was one of my teachers or someone taking advantage of me."

"Are you taking advantage of me? It doesn't feel like it. You've been reluctant at every step. If anyone has been the aggressor, it's me. Please." Rich let go and stepped back. Jerry turned. He was still holding up his sweatpants with one hand. As he stared, Rich pulled his tee shirt off. He waited a second, then pulled his jeans and underwear down. He toed off his shoes and stepped out of the bundle of clothes around his ankles. He stood there, naked in front of his coach. He shivered.

Jerry opened his mouth, closed it, then opened his arms. He held Rich until he stopped shivering. He stepped away and slowly undressed. He held out a hand. Rich took it and followed him through the apartment to the bedroom.

***

"It's a little late to be asking, but how old are you Rich?" Jerry was stretched out on the bed. Rich, sat, feet crossed at the ankles, beside him.

"Nineteen, twenty in December."

Jerry nodded. "You cold?"

"No." Rich gave his coach a soft smile. "Just nervous, now that this is happening, I'm nervous." He snorted. "Weird, huh? Fucking baby or something."

"No, it's not weird and you aren't being a baby." He rolled onto his side and propped his head on one hand. "We can stop. You know that, right?" Rich nodded and Jerry continued. "That might be best. This might skate past the faculty review board but I doubt it. I love my job, the fact that I'm risking it should tell you something about the effect you've been having on me. But, all the same, maybe your nerves are telling you something you should listen to, we should listen to."

"Is that what you want?" Rich asked softly, staring at his hands. His dick was still mostly hard and he was covering it with his hands.

"No, not if I'm honest. I wouldn't have dropped that card in the mail if that's what I wanted. I'd be lying to you though, if I didn't admit I've been shitting bricks over it ever since. I've already done enough to get myself canned, if that's what the college wanted and if this ever came out. It's probably just a rationalization but in for a penny in for a pound, is where I'm at, at the moment anyway."

"You've really been thinking about me?"

Jerry rolled onto his back and laughed. "Yeah, Rich, I've been thinking about you." He rolled back onto his side and grew serious. "A lot, I've been thinking about you a lot."

"Why?"

"Why have you been thinking about me?"

"Gee, I don't know, because you're fucking gorgeous and a great coach and a great teacher. I'm just, I'm not any of those things."

"Well, you are fucking gorgeous, so let's dispense with that. Who says you aren't a good coach? You don't have the title but the other guys look up to you. You always encourage them, help them. We don't have team captains. Maybe we should. Who do you think would win that vote, hands down? You. I don't have you in class but I just imagine you're wicked smart. What's your job at school?"

All the students were required to work eight hours a week, regardless of the need for aid. They could work more but even if they were paying cash on the barrelhead, they all had to work, just like they all had to participate in some type of physical activity.

"I tutor Freshman comp and reading."

"I'm not surprised, so in fact you are a teacher as well and, I bet, a good one to boot. So, why do I think about you? All of that and more. I respect the guts it took for you to make it clear you were interested. I'm ashamed I don't have enough guts to make you understand this is a bad idea."

Rich turned at that and looked at Jerry. "It's not, or it shouldn't be viewed that way. You aren't demanding anything, you aren't asking for sex in exchange for a better grade. You don't grade me anyway. And I'm not asking for something from you, outside of this." Rich waved a hand at the room and the naked man beside him.

"I do sort of grade you. There's no grade for lacrosse but I am required to comment on all the participants. That's a type of grading, isn't it?"

"Fair enough," Rich agreed. "But are you going to change your comments based on this?"

"No, but how would I prove that was the case?"

Rich nodded. "This is certainly, uh, unconventional but I don't think it's wrong. Is it because I'm a guy? Would the school look at it the same if you were doing this with a female student?"

"I think they would. I give them credit, Rich. They're very careful when it comes to protecting students, and they should be."

"Well, if you feel that way, I don't have anything to worry about do I? If you really believe that, then you can't very well be a predator, even assuming I'm a vulnerable person, which I'm not. I'm a nervous person, what virgin isn't? But I'm not being exploited; I wouldn't allow that."

"No, I don't think you would. That's another thing I like about you. So, shall we call the question? Take a vote?"

"Sure, I move the committee agrees it is okay for Rich and coach Able to engage in mutually consented sexual activity."

"I second the motion."

"Discussion?" Rich looked around the room. "Hearing none, those in favor of the motion please signify by saying aye."

"Aye," Jerry whispered.

"Aye. Those opposed please signify by saying nay." Rich again scanned the room. "Hearing none, the motion carries."

***

"Now what?" Jerry asked. "And, by the way, I think you should dispense with 'coach'. If we're going to do this, make it Jerry, please."

Rich nodded. "Can I touch you?"

"Of course. I'd love that. You want me on my back?"

Rich nodded again and Jerry rolled onto his back. His left arm was over his head, providing room for Rich to sit by his left side. Rich wiggled forward. He touched Jerry's cock, just below the V of his crown. During the 'debate' Jerry's cock had lost most of its rigidity but it twitched at Rich's touch.

"Why am I so fascinated by your dick?" he wondered out loud. "I have one of my own."

"True, and I very nice one, I might add," Jerry replied, eyes on the young man's face. "Would it help to know that I'm fascinated by yours and I've had a bit more experience with dicks than you? You're fascinated because it's not yours. You know how yours feels, not mine." Jerry sat up, crossed his ankles like Rich, and faced him. "Look, your dick is bigger than mine."

"Nuh-uh," Rich protested.

"Yeah, it is," Jerry chuckled. "I can deal with that. You aren't a lot bigger but a little." He reached over and wrapped his fingers around Rich's cock. "Most of it's girth but I think you're a little longer than me, as well. Now, look at mine." He ran his finger around the crown. "Mine flares out more than yours. I always feel it makes the head of dick look a little like a Nazi helmet. It's about the only thing I don't like about my dick."

"You're crazy. Your dick is, like, perfect."

Jerry laughed. "Thanks, Rich, but you haven't seen very many but, truly, thanks." His fingertip drew a line around Rich's shaft. "We're both cut. I trimmed my pubes and shave my balls; you don't. You've got a nice full thicket." He leaned over, pushing Rich's cock down as he did, put his nose in the thicket and inhaled. "Fucking lovely, dude, really. You smell like a dude, a little musk, a little sweat and a little cum."

Rich reached out and ran his fingers through the other man's chest hair. "You've got a lot more chest hair than I do."

"I'm a few years older," Jerry reminded him.

"I dig the way it curls around your nipples, like a stockade or something."

"You ever play with your nipples when you're masturbating?"

Rich shook his head.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers