Coach Able

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

Jerry licked the tip of his finger and touched Rich's left nipple. It contracted under his touch and a wave of goose bumps washed over his chest. He moaned. Jerry rubbed some more, then pinched, very lightly. Both Rich and his cock jumped.

"That feels good."

"Uh-huh, it does. Some guys like it a little harder, some don't like it much at all. You'll have to discover what you like and what you don't." He leaned over and flicked his tongue over the nipple. Rich grabbed his head with one hand, holding it in place and moaned. Jerry flicked a few more times, then wrapped his lips around it, tugged, kissed. The fingers on the back of his head clenched. He pulled back "Is it safe for me to presume that I can add that to the list of things you like?"

Rich licked his lips, swallowed, and nodded.

"When you've been thinking about me, what is it you imagine?"

Rich licked his lips again. "I imagine sucking your dick."

"Cool. Do you imagine me sucking yours?"

"Yes."

"Anything else?"

Rich opened his mouth but closed it without speaking.

"It's okay, Rich. If you can come up with something I haven't thought of myself, I'll buy you dinner."

"Sucking your dick while bungee jumping off the Eifel Tower?"

"If I have a purple ribbon tied around my balls, I already thought of it."

"Nope, it was red. You owe me dinner."

"Deal. It will have to be here though. If we're going to do this, we have to be careful." He ran his fingers through Rich's long hair. "You said you've never done this. Any of it? Did you ever do anything with a girl? Get a blowjob?"

"Just kissed. We never had sex."

"Okay, that's cool. Why don't you lay down on your back?"

"Lie, lie down on your back. Dylan got it wrong. It should be 'Lie, Lady, Lie' not lay."

"Okay. I'm a math guy. Forgive me. Lie down, get comfortable." He did and Jerry leaned over him. He kissed him and Rich responded. He put a hand behind Jerry's head and opened his mouth. They kissed for quite a while; the last thing Jerry wanted was to make Rich feel rushed. He began to run his hand over Rich's body, down his neck and chest. He teased him, running his hand lower and lower on his belly, letting the back of his hand brush his cock. He pulled away, held his hand up, showing Rich the precum smeared there and then licked it off.

"Do you ever do that? Eat your precum?" he inquired.

"Sometimes, sure," Rich replied, eyes closed.

"Do you eat your cum?"

Rich's eyes opened. "No. I saw you do it, in the locker room. Do you always do that?"

"Most of the time, yeah."

"Really, why?"

"I like the taste, to be honest. Plus, it seems like a waste. My body put a lot of effort and energy into making that semen. Why waste it by tossing it in the trash?"

"I thought about licking your cum up off the floor." Richie forced the words out in a jumble, embarrassed by the admission, and a little disgusted.

"Did you? I almost licked my cum off my office door that first time. Did you know I jerked off watching you through the blinds, the first time you jerked off?"

"No, but I had hoped you were. God, that was so hot, watching you jerk off, standing in your office. I imagined us in your office." His voice trailed off.

"What were we doing? Just sucking each other?" Rich didn't say anything. "Where we fucking?" Rich's face flamed. After a moment, he nodded. "Were you fucking me or was I fucking you?" Jerry continued.

"Both, I think. It got all mixed up in my head."

"Right on, I get it. Have you tried anything like that? I know you haven't had sex but when I was your age, I used to put things in my ass when I jerked off. You ever do that?"

"Yeah, once in a while, not often. I don't have a dildo or anything. A banana once. A cucumber." He shook his head. "Even the handle of one of my dad's screwdrivers."

"I shoved the wooden handle of the plunger my grandmother kept in her bathroom. Top that."

"No, way!"

"Yeah, way. I was out of my mind horny. I'd used my fingers but I wanted, needed, something more than fingers. I spent fifteen minutes cleaning the handle."

"Uh, yeah. It's messy."

"Yup, it is, unless you plan and take some precautions, but even then, you can't put something in your ass and not get a mess sometimes. It sucks but there it is."

"What do you mean precautions?"

"An enema."

"You do that?"

"Occasionally. If I'm going out clubbing and I feel like being a bottom."

"Do you use condoms?"

"Absolutely, and so will we, if things go that far."

"For sucking, too?"

"To be as safe as possible, yeah, we should. If you don't have bad teeth or gums, it's pretty safe. I usually don't use condoms for sucking dick. But, to be clear, it's safer if you do."

"You're clean though, right?"

"I am. I'm careful and I test myself, and not just for HIV, but you shouldn't trust that, not even with me, not if you want to stay safe. Understand?"

"Yeah, I get it. I've done a lot of research on it. I don't want to fucking die."

"And you shouldn't. Be careful. If something happens, condom breaks, you're drunk and not sure you used a condom or used it correctly, get to a doctor. There're medications you can take, after, to prevent infection."

"I read about that, too."

"Good," Jerry rubbed his fingertip over Richie's nipple. "Now, can I get back to kissing you?" He leaned over and did just that, not waiting for a reply. He worked his way lower. His lips followed the trail his hand left for him, side of the neck, hollow of the throat, nipples, and finally belly button. Jerry rested the side of his face on Rich's stomach. "I'm going to suck your dick now, unless you tell me not to." He paused, "Actually, I won't unless you tell me to. Tell me to suck your dick, Rich."

"Suck my dick, co.., Jerry. Please, I want you to suck my dick."

"Okay."

Jerry knelt beside the trim, beautiful, young body. Rich's cock jutted out over his abdomen. Jerry tilted his head and lifted it with his mouth. The hand beside him clutched at the sheet and a shudder went through Rich's body.

"Oh, fuck, oh my, God," he panted.

Jerry slowly lowered his mouth over the cock until his nose once again was buried in the thicket of musky pubic hair. He held it there, twirling his head in circles, shaking it, feeling the bed bounce as the sensations flooding Rich's brain overwhelmed him.

Jerry pulled away just as slowly. He did this twice more and Rich began to thrash on the bed. His body stiffened.

"Oh, fuck, Oh, fuck, Jesus, fuck," Rich cried, as his orgasm shredded his body.

Jerry held his cock, softly, in his mouth and savored every drop. When Rich seemed to have calmed, he began to slowly move his mouth up and down the softening cock. Rich shivered and put a hand on his head. Jerry paused. Rich said nothing. When he lowered his mouth, the hand on his head followed without trying to stop him. He kept Rich's cock in his mouth until it grew soft then let it fall from his mouth. He kissed it and then stretched out beside Rich.

"I'm sorry. I tried to hold it," Rich whimpered.

"Sorry for cumming in my mouth? Don't be. I wanted you to. Sorry for cumming fast? It was your first blowjob, dude. I'm surprised you lasted that long. Besides, it's not like you can make me cum by fucking my mouth. I'm not a chick. I wanted your cum; I got your cum. No problems."

"I had no idea it would be so different from jerking off, I mean, totally different."

Jerry chuckled. "Yeah, totally different." He stroked his dick. "Hey, you don't have to suck me off. I can jerk off."

"Huh? No, I want to. I've wanted to do that almost as much as I wanted you to do what you just did."

"Are you sure? I mean, I understand. Sometimes after you blow your load, things seem different."

"No, coa.., dude, I want to."

"You do? Okay, fine. Get down there and suck my dick." Jerry put a hand behind Rich's head and pushed, very gently, he was mostly playing a part. He used the other hand to hold his cock up.

Rich shifted position, kneeling now on the bed. He leaned over and placed his hand just above Jerry's. Jerry pulled his hand away. Rich stared for a moment and then opened his mouth.

At first, all he did was hold the head of the cock in his mouth. It occurred to him to use his tongue, just like kissing. He pushed his tongue forward and the tip touched Jerry's slit. He licked. Jerry moaned and put his fingers in Rich's hair.

"Um, that's right, use your tongue. That feels great."

Rich rolled his tongue around the head a few times. He pushed his mouth down a little more.

"Oh, yeah, that's good, Rich. Suck my fucking dick."

Rich hoped he was about to surprise his coach. He hadn't lied. He was a virgin. But, he had spent more time with the banana in his throat than in his ass. One, it was easier to clean up and two, it was easy for him to imagine a blow job, harder to imagine having something as big as a dick up his ass. He'd gotten to the point where he could swallow a pretty large banana without gagging.

He pushed his mouth lower and lower. Jerry's fingers clutched.

"Jesus, goddamn that's good, Rich. Suck it, baby, fucking suck my dick."

He didn't dare try any of the trick's his coach had. He simply pressed his nose hard against the man's lower belly and held it long enough so he'd know his virgin newbie had just deep-throated his cock.

"Fuck, Rich, fuck, unbelievable. Don't stop. Fuck."

Rich's head moved upward and his hand followed. He'd watched enough porn, gay and straight, to know that a blow job was rarely just about the mouth. He deep throated coach's cock several more times; it got easier each time he did it. He tongued the head again. He recalled how, sometimes, he'd just jerk his fist over the crown of his own cock. He did the same thing to coach's dick only with his mouth, not his hand.

"Fucking hell, Rich! Jesus. You're going to make me cum."

Rich moved his head even faster.

"Rich, stop or move, seriously, I'm about to nut, dude. Move if you don't want me to..." The rest was lost in a low shuddering sound that was midway between a sob and a moan.

Rich was surprised cum wasn't hotter. When it landed on your belly it felt hot. It didn't feel hot in his mouth. It wasn't salty, either. He supposed he shouldn't be surprised. Precum wasn't salty and, although it was true he didn't eat his cum, he had tasted it. It wasn't salty. Too him, it was almost metallic tasting. It reminded him of the time he bit his lip. Cum didn't taste like blood but it had a similar, hard taste. It made his mouth feel tight, almost numb. He didn't really care. What he cared about was the fact that he had just sucked his first dick and he wanted every drop of jizz. He'd earned it.

His mouth cherry had been popped.

***

Years later, when people asked, they simply answered that they had met in college.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers