All Comments on 'Coach, Daddy, Sex God'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
There_itisThere_itisover 4 years ago
Series, series!

This story feels perfect for a part 2. Maybe inviting in some of the other girls from school?

Would love if you shared her cup size. Makes it even hotter to hear that she is a double d or E and how they went from C to explode etc.

DakotaJayneDakotaJayneover 4 years ago
Oh yes

I loved their evolution.

I loved how hot they were.

And I loved how you made me cum multiple times, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He needed to cum in her pussy.

That would make her his permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Too much anal.

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Good Story

This is a really good story. I loved the internal fight both father and daughter had about their feelings. Keep writing.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 4 years ago

This was fantastic! Loved it. Maybe he shares her with other guys?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Another wonderful hot story by LR! What a great way to start my day!! Five stars and a favorite point!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
"Then why do you feel the need to spoil this"

That's what needs to be asked much more often. So many times the magic is in the air and incest is about to happen, then guilt. Happens before, during and after far to often, keeping incest from becoming the norm.

Absolutely beautifully written because writer has a keen insight to incest.

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950over 4 years ago
Fantastic!

As always, the story was great. I was so happy to see a new story from you.

walt555walt555over 4 years ago
So much anal! I loved it!

Great story, I loved everything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So enjoyed this story - thank you for sharing...

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 4 years ago
Very Hot - but not your best

Yes, the sex was super hot. I can easily say that I’m one of your biggest fans, having read everything you’ve posted here (AND STILL CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO CONTINUE CENTRAL HIGH BLUES!!!)

But this story lacks the creative plot that most of your stories have. And character development? Cindy and her dad could have been lifted from any garden variety stroke story we see here: hot teen with huge knockers and a daddy with a log between his legs. I read your stories for more than the sex. The plots and characters are interesting in and of themselves.

Perhaps the drop in quality stems from the fact that this was a commissioned story. Maybe your request was for 5 pages of stroke material. In that case you delivered in spades. But it can’t hold a candle to most of your other works.

IamchrisinctIamchrisinctabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

You’re an excellent writer. I hope you write for a living because you can do that.

Beyond that, the story was hot. I came a gallon in total. Over multiple readings. Crazy sexy and hot and believable. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
pussy fuck over ass fuck

Way too much ass fucking. Let's hear it for pussy! That's more to my taste.

feelgood2000feelgood2000about 4 years ago

I just wish there was at least another chapter!

KatgirlgymnastKatgirlgymnastalmost 4 years ago
Second chapter please.

Lexx you are a gifted writer and you have a way with expression that is simply sensational and sensual ... this story deserves a second chapter and evolution on how they continue to surrender to each other and how their visceral needs are sated and buried in each other. I enjoyed especially how the father allows his inner sex god to emerge ... more of this please. This story has the potential to develop into a series like so many of your others have. More on this please!

HardTime4_69HardTime4_69almost 4 years ago
Can't get enough

I'll echo an earlier comment... you truly are a gifted writer. I've only read two of your stories, but I'm hooked. I fully intend to read everything you've written and everything else you write. Absolutely loved this one! The way you described his internal conflict was perfect. Please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

' He fucking devoured her for the next twenty minutes, and she blacked out twice from the extreme sensations shooting through her body. '

Good thing she's capable of Multiple orgasms! Otherwise he'd prolly be getting a heel to his eye socket when he refused to stop, lol! Never happened to me, but if I get carried away my wife starts shoving her way up the bed and pushing my head away at the same time!

' They could get into a lot of trouble if someone came to visit. '

Have an open door policy or something? Lol. Just don't open the curtains when you go in the kitchen and living room in the morning! :)

Just say you're practicing at home nudism now that you're eighteen!!

' "But we won't have much hot water. I've already been in here a few minutes, and I want to get you clean before it turns cold." '

Well you know what your next big purchase will be!!

' She shuddered as his fingers carefully explored her and his breath washed over her sensitive clitoris. Cindy struggled to contain her aroused groans, and her fingers clutched the sheet on either side of her as the teasing exploration continued. '

Really... Daddy hit the fucking jackpot with her, this chickie is a fucking orgasmatron!!! What I wouldn't have done to have met a girl like her!! Hell, I'm married and I still want to meet a girl like her, lol.

' He returned immediately with the jar of Vaseline. '

Vaseline? (Facepalm) If her pussy is that small and his dick is that big, in reality he'd prolly tear her anus, no matter how much lube or how slow he went. :(

' An hour later he was sitting on the couch when she lifted her shirt out of the way and impaled her asshole on his renewed erection. '

... No, really, where in the world (well my town would be nice!) Can I find a girl Just Like Her?!

I'd bring her home and tell my wife that she was just going to have to make friends and shopping buddies out of her because she is going to around for a very, very long time!!

' By the time he latched onto her throbbing clitoris and sucked it between his lips, she had already come explosively a half-dozen times. '

See? Totally magical girl!! A half dozen orgasms and hasn't touched her clit yet?!? Damn right I want a girl just like her!!!! Whew! ;). I love my wife, but the only way she can cum is from her clit or my fingers on her g-spot. :/

' Eric was disgusted with himself as soon as his dick had finished filling his daughter's perfect bottom with all the hot daddy-cum he had to give her. His self-loathing was clear on his face as his features twisted into an angry frown. '

Really?! He's fucked her like fifty times by now! Jeez, he should have worked that out already, lol. I wonder how he thinks stopping and doing "the right thing" and making her miserable as well as himself, trashing their relationship in the doing of it, is going to make it right? Sad, sad. Good thing she put her foot down and reminded him who he belonged to!! :)

You've written a truly amazing and enjoyable, serious page turning story!! Others say they like another chapter, but I'm good with it ending here, unless she decides to bring a shy virgin introvert bookworm friend of hers home from the neighborhood that needs her and Daddy's special help! Or maybe a cousin's parents die and they're the only ones that can take her in! Mmm..

Thanks for the meal!! :)

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

ANOTHER very well written, FUCKING HOT story!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Another EXCELLENT example of your sterling work.

This young ladies love for her father, along with her wish to interact with her father at a social level,, made this story plausible.

Thank you for publishing your work here.

ContrahentContrahentover 2 years ago

Know what I thought was really cool? The fact that she was suckling on his cock while she slept. Hot, and tripped a trigger I didn't know I had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep! Way too much anal, but sexy in so many other ways,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Way too much anal. At least he ate her out.

But what about her kitty. It deserves ihis cum too

MrMisfitMrMisfitover 1 year ago

Too much anal...

Her pussy deserved to feel his cum too but splendid writhing all in all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The "pumpkin" and "daddy-cock" turned me off the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Despite what you wrote, Cindy's a fucking slut. This isn't love in any direction I can think of.

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

roveroneroverone7 months ago

Delicious!

Except for special occasions like my b-day wear a condom when fucking my sweetie's fantastic bum-that way doesn't need to perch on the can letting the spunk drain..

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

I don't usually read incest stories but I found this a turn On and ended up masturbating

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[14.01.24]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...