Coach Gets Dragged into the Showers

Story Info
Coach joins ladies' football team in the showers.
2.5k words
4.6
27.9k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help staring at Stacey's arse...it was so plump and round. Stacey was a slightly heavier girl, but it didn't harm her, as the weight went straight to her big arse. It was now perfectly presented to me in a pair of tight, light grey leggings. Whilst she kept goal my eyes just kept being drawn to it...

"Matt!" Quickly my attention snapped back to my job in hand - "Is it a goal kick or corner?"

"Erm...goal kick, defo."

"Great, stop staring at Stacey's arse and concentrate on reffing." Jade said with a smirk.

I had taken on the role as coach at a fairly serious amateur womens' team to make a bit of extra cash but also to gain experience. I mainly coached promising teenagers in the day, and to work with adults - who behaved as such was also refreshing compared to the arrogant teens.

My mates had ribbed me about spending two evenings and a Sunday afternoon every week with "a bunch of fat lesbians" Only one of my team was gay- and she was actually slim and attractive. Indeed there were many attractive girls on the team. Not only Stacey's arse entertained me- the parade of tight leggings and short shorts at training sessions often sent my mind racing. My cock would often get a semi, especially if it got hot and some girls would cast off their tops, playing in just shorts and sports bras.

After a few drills we were now playing a small sided match. I was the ref. A great excuse to stare at the girls! Suddenly, Josie, our left back cried out in pain as she stretched for a pass. Jogging over, I came to assess the injury. I was trained in basic physiotherapy, so might be able to help a little. "Pulled a hammy I think." She laid on her back and put her left leg in the air, allowing me to grab her just below the knee and hold the leg into the air, stretching the muscle.

"I'd prefer if you had both my legs in the air coach." she quipped. The girls giggled as I advised her to get changed then head home and rest. "We'll need you to fill in at the back coach." Chloe, our winger told me.

"I'd like you to fill me in from the back too." she bantered, performing for the giggling girls.

"Alright girls, but lets grow up."

I was marking Jade, one of our strikers through most of the ensuing minutes. Whilst trying to get past me, she would brush her body a bit too closely against me. Despite being a sweaty mess, she actually smelled good. She was a leggy 5'8'', with straight brunette locks and high cheekbones. She had a classically athletic figure, with a tight, toned arse. To go with these genetic gifts, she also had generous C-cup tits, that were even better to look at when not constricted by those damn sports bras...

I wasn't trying my best, but she did wrong-foot me a couple of times. She delighted in teasing me - "Didn't know you liked getting rinsed by a girl!" It was all in good fun and I actually enjoyed getting the better of her once or twice myself.

After 15 more minutes or so, I whistled for the end of the match and brought the ladies in together for a huddle. "Ok girls, it's the county cup final on Sunday so we'll need to be on our best game. Get plenty of rest and remember your roles on Sunday. You deserve to win, you just need to play to your full potential and you've got this. Shower up and see you on Sunday." As the girls showered, I walked to my car and drove off - still thinking about those tight arses...

On Sunday, I warmed up the girls before they headed to the changing rooms to change into their match kit, the team played in red with black shorts. The girls came onto the field and executed everything we'd planned perfectly. The first goal was scored by Chloe, our speedy left winger. Chloe had beautiful black skin and a huge beaming smile. She also had a large yet firm arse, with shapely, thick, functional thighs. She raced down the left wing to latch onto a through ball, before cutting inside and finishing in the bottom right corner. Next Emma, a slender, leggy girl- who would have looked more at place on a catwalk than a football pitch jinked down the right flank before whipping in a cross which was met by Jade's head and nestled into the corner of the net. Finally, Shannon, a compact yet cute blonde- and a hell of a good deep lying midfielder collected the ball in the centre circle. She looked up and sent a through ball splitting the other team's defence completely open. Jade raced onto the pass and deftly chipped the onrushing keeper. The goal was excellent.

10 minutes later the referee blew the whistle. The girls hugged each other and jumped around in delight. Before I knew it, they'd run over and jumped on me, bundling me to the ground. Being among a mass of soft, sweaty bodies was actually quite fun, and my cock firmed a little, so I quickly wriggled out to stop any embarrassment!

Cans of cider and lager appeared out of nowhere- the girls liked a drink once they'd put the hard work in. The girls were then presented with medals, before Shannon, our captain was presented with the cup. Beaming she called "Come on coach, join the photos!" Obliging, I stood next to Stacey as we posed for the photo before - splash!

I had been soaked in a bucked of powerade. The girls were in hysterics, and prodded and squirted me with their bottles to rub it in. "You fuckers!" they really couldn't stop their hijinks once they'd got the job done. After some more photos and cans- the girls retreated to the changing rooms. I would also now require a shower after their little prank- but I stayed at the pitch a few more minutes to thank the organisers.

I headed to the small building which house various sets of changing rooms. Entering double doors, I walked along towards the end of the corridor, which had men's showers for refs, coaches etc. Suddenly, a door to my right burst open, with steam and loud raucous singing streaming out. Shannon was stood there laughing, in bare feet. "Coach!" She was wearing a black sports bra with nothing but a thong on otherwise.

"Hi Shannon, congrats again."

"You have to celebrate with us coach, come in here!" As I opened my mouth to protest, Shannon grabbed my wrists and dragged me into the room.

A loud cheer greeted me, and a can of cider pressed into my chest. The girls were all in various states of undress, with nothing actually on show. Most still had their shorts on. In the corner there was large pile of disposed cans.

There was more singing and beer thrown around, and then suddenly Chloe began tugging on my tracksuit top - "It's time for showers coach!" I resisted, telling them I should really go back to the men's showers.

"Rubbish, you're coming with us!" cried Josie. As my tracksuit and underwear was ripped off me, garments were flying off around the changing room. Bras, thongs, briefs, socks were thrown around.

"Coach! Who knew you were hiding such a wonderful thing!" Jade teased as my cock flopped out of my boxers. "You even shaved for us!" Indeed my cock and balls were completely shaved, and my arsehole was too. Around me were 15 naked women, my eyes couldn't believe it. Stacey had big hanging tits, our right back Sara had had a boob job, they were so perky and stiff! A range of pussies also greeted my eyes. Josie had wispy little blonde pubes above her labia. Emma had a well manicured landing strip. I was delighted to see that Shannon had a massive black bush!

Before I knew, I'd been dragged into the steaming showers. Beautiful naked flesh was all around me, my hungry eyes just let it all soak in. As I was doused in hot water hands came from nowhere, slapping me on the arse and tugging at my cock.

And then squirts of shower gel hit my chest, arse and legs. Chloe, Stacey and Jade all began lathering me up, before then squirting a healthy amount of gel onto my lower abdomen. Chloe caressed it all over my cock and balls, toying playfully with my balls with abandon. Whilst this was happening Stacey was continuing to soap up my arse, easily gliding her hand into my crack. "Your arse is so smooth coach!" as she smacked my arse.

"We better get him nice and clean everywhere, time to thoroughly clean his arsehole!" shrieked Jade. Before I could protest or resist, the girls had bent me over. Stacey was stronger than I expected, and spread my cheeks as wide as she could. Jades warm fingers glided over the surrounding areas of my shaved arsehole with soap.

"Completely bare, I like it Matt!" Suddenly, I felt my arsehole being probed by Jade's soapy, wet fingers. "Mmmm, you have a lovely arsehole coach." Probing my prostate, it was seconds before I was rock hard from the stimulation.

"Your cock's even nicer when its big and hard!" cried Chloe. Jade then stood me up, smacked my arse then pulled me in for a very wet kiss. Probing my mouth, her perky tits pressed against my chest and my cock was eeking out so much pre cum. She then shoved me into Stacey, who had her way with my mouth, whilst many other girls joined in caressing my body. Pushed into Emma, her beautiful face pressed against mine, and she explored my mouth with her wet tongue.

"Its time to fuck Matt! Let's reverse gangbang him!" cried Jade in delight. The girls cheered, and I was pulled out of the shower room, and dumped unceremoniously onto a bench in the middle of the changing rooms.

Suddenly Jade's tongue was moving skilfully up and down the underside of my shaft. Josie then popped her face in, licking my balls, providing a wonderful, warm, wet sensation. Leaning back and closing my eyes, I was in ecstasy. Then soft warm flesh was enveloping my face!

"YES! Sit on his face stace!" Stacey, with her well developed rear end was sitting right on my face. The bottom of her buttocks were resting over my eyes, but her wet folds were hovering tantalisingly over my mouth.

"You finally get a good look at my arse coach, after all your perving!" screamed Stacey in delight. "C'mon coach, stop messing around and get licking."

I needed no more instruction, as a third mystery girl orally delighted my cock and balls, I longingly tongued Stacey's pussy. With long, slow licks along her vulva, I continued onto a circling of her stiffened clit. "You love having my fat arse in your face don't you, you filthy pervert." Stacey was grinding against my face. "You dirty boy, perving on us poor girls and creeping into our showers!" I began sucking on her clit, and her moans intensified. "Yes you dirty boy, suck on my big wet clit. Make me cum and we might go easy on you." Grinding and bucking her hips, her thighs stiffened around my face, as a gush of warm liquid splashed all over my face. "Good boy! Drink up now."

As she dismounted my face, I saw the extra wantonly cock-hungry girl was none other than the angelically beautiful Emma! Before I could express my delight a pair of thick muscular black thighs firmly straddled my damp face. The springy muscular flesh of Chloe's glutes didn't give me much room to breathe! However, her bald, tidy vulva was staring at me just asking for a lick-out.

"I've always wanted to sit on your face you handsome bastard. Get that tongue to work." I hungrily lapped at her pussy, and intermittently sucked on her hard little nub of a clitoris. "Pull his legs up." Chloe gripped my ankles from above. And then, a variety of tongues began lapping at my arsehole. Whilst this was happening, my hands were being shoved into pussies and held against tits. Slaps on arses and moans all around the room were audible. As Chloe humped my face ever more violently, a tongue was entering my arsehole more earnestly, supplying me with an enormous amount of pleasure.

"You like those tongues up your arse don't you pervert." Moaned Chloe. "That puckered little arsehole, with all those girls sticking their tongues in. You love that you dirty little man. You love looking at us in our little shorts and getting your arsehole thoroughly licked out, just like how you're licking out my pussy!" With that Chloe tensed and moaned in a regrettably squirt-free climax.

Coming of my face I finally got the visual brilliance of four different girls servicing my cock, balls, and arsehole. Their big wide eyes met mine, as they took turns pleasured my head, shaft, urethra, anus and scrotum. A variety of other girls would come to caress and admire my body, and I would return with some attention of my own.

"I can't wait anymore, I'm fucking him." declared Jade. She stood up, and smoothly straddled me, gripping my penis and guiding me into her soft, wet pussy. Her beautiful green eyes met mine, as she began to ride my hard cock. The other girls joined in my admiration of her, fondling her soft breasts and an occasional playful slap of her firm arse. Gripping my shoulder she was riding more aggressively, as I reached down to rub her clit.

"Yes baby, right there. You're a big dirty man with a big dirty cock."

I responded "you're the dirtiest of all these filthy sluts Jade. You're all just hungry for cock and arse!"

"You're much dirtier mate, creeping into the changing rooms...now shut up, bend me over and fuck me!"

After dismounting I grabbed a bunch of her brunette locks and firmly bent her over the bench. Spreading her legs I planted my cocks head against her wet opening, circling, rubbing and teasing. "Do you want this big cock in you?"

"Yes please! Fuck me coach!"

As I plunged into her pussy a roar of cheers met the room. The girls joined in fondling and slapping both Jade and myself. As my body slapped into her, she groaned and squealed. The girls continued taking dirty into my ears and Jade's as her pussy walls and body continued to tense up. "I won't last much longer, finish me!" Fucking with abandon, I felt my own balls begin to tighten. Suddenly her pussy gripped my cock like a vice and a huge wail echoed against the tiled walls. This was all I needed as I felt the tension release in a rush, as spurts of hot cum filled Jade's pussy. An eruption of cheers.

More cheers and pats on the back were given to both of us. Jade sprang up and planted a kiss on my lips. "Thanks coach, you were a great teammate."

"Same again next week?" piped up Stacey, as the team erupted in laughter.