Coach Gets Used by Senior Class

Story Info
New coach gets gangraped by his seniors for their graduation.
1.6k words
3.42
33.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan bent over picking up the balls that lay scattered throughout the gym. As the gym teacher he had to make sure the gym was clean. Bryan would make the freshmen stay and clean up their own mess next time.

Bryan had been working in the gym department for a couple of months and it had been nice so far. When he saw the application, he was surprised to see it had not been seized up yet. The school was built for a small town that lay just a few miles from the beach; it needed a gym teacher. The gym was small barely a basketball court, the changing rooms were also small. His office sat next to the men's changing room, Bryan made sure to keep the blinds up so he would not get a violation of any kind.

The senior and junior class were having a good season especially considering the small town the kids were in. So far, the students had taken a liking to him as well. Bryan made sure to be the fun teacher. He did his best to see the student's side but also train them well. Bryan even got invited to the senior class' graduation ceremony. From what he had heard the seniors had not invited anyone else.

The senior class was comprised of only boys. They had been a rather crazy group all of them were very headstrong. Despite having only known them for less than a whole semester, he was disappointed at the thought of the lack of their dynamics in his class and sports teams. Bryan wanted to give them a good shove off.

The graduation party was in less than an hour away, after he had picked up the gym and shut off the lights, he made his way outside. He turned and locked the door. He needed to get home and change; he could smell his own musk just by bending over.

As Bryan turned around, he was pushed back against the door. A cloth was crammed on his face and a hand held it there. Multiple bodies held him against the door. Coach Bryan's struggle and shouts were muffled. The cloth's smell shot up his nose, it stank of chemicals. His nose burned and he felt his eyes fill with tears. What the fuck is happening to me, Bryan screamed inside his own head. No matter how much Bryan struggled or fought, he felt his head getting light. His knees gave in and he felt himself fall.

Coach Bryan woke up with a pang in his head. As he got a grip on his surroundings he tried to shout. Nothing came out, he choked on his own words as he tried to get the ball gag out of his own mouth. He found himself with no clothing, the cool wind blowing down his back and upon his balls.

Coach Bryan writhed around, "Mmmmff, mmmhg, mmffh." The nude coach muffled. He was back upward on a plank of wood. His legs dangled with no surface underneath. His hands were bound below him, and his feet to a cutout that his ass stuck out of. For some reason, his whistle still hung around his neck. "Mmmmmmmg, mmmmmmmfffhhh" The couch moaned his arms and legs tugging at the chains that held fast.

Suddenly he heard a squeak behind him, and then the sound of rushing water. He tried to turn his head but all that he could see behind him was the corner of his eye, a wall behind him, his ass poked through a hole that seemed almost his shape. Light shone from the cracks in between his ass and the wood. He tried to see in front of himself. All he saw was pitch black, but he could here the slow splash of waves and the salt in the air was not hard to recognize. How the fuck did he end up on a beach, he shouted in his own mind.

A sudden sharp pang penetrated his asshole. It took the coach a second to realize that it was a bit fastened on a water hose. The bit shot cold water up his asshole and he felt his chest fill. "Mmffuuughh, ghhhhhhhmmnmmfm!" he once again tried at the chains finding them to still stand fast.

The hose was removed from his quivering asshole and the coach released the pressure that filled him inside. He realized what was happening, he was getting cleaned. After some time, he felt a cold wet rag wipe his ass. A thick sharpie then was used on his cheeks writing a word. After a hard slap on the cheeks Bryan heard movement behind him and then a click. The light behind him went dark and he found himself alone, nude and sweating despite the cool breeze from the ocean.

It wasn't long until Coach Bryan heard movement above him, was he underneath something. An orange light shone through some boards above him. He heard voices but none loud enough for him to understand.

As Bryan sat lying on his own dick, precum slowly spread up his chest. Steps that led to behind him started to creak as a group of people stepped down to the level Bryan lay exposed on. "Fuck! What the fuck is happening" Bryan screamed in his head.

The lights snapped on and voices oohed and aaahed. Bryan felt multiple hands massage and feel around his ass. Some moaning and catcalling followed. Fingers felt his cheeks, and pulled them apart, another rubbed his tight hole, and some more pairs grabbed his balls, feeling his testes and lifting his sack around.

Coach moaned and struggled on the shackles. Laughter followed. A click was heard, and some bad music was played. Finally, the hands let up and some lotion was applied to the quivering bussy that lay ready for bruising. Bryan's ass tingled when lubed up, there was something in the lube. A dick was slapped against Bryan's ass before it found it is home slowly pushing through the tight sphincter. The individual pushed it in rather fast and began to thrust. As Bryan's ass got wrecked his ball gag dripped with saliva. The dick thrusted on, Bryan's insides getting wrecked.

The thrusting stopped and suddenly it was not just one head it was two. Brian moaned as his asshole was stretched twice as much. He felt like his asshole was going to rip. The two dicks kept thrusting and they both released inside. Bryan's ass winked as a stream slowly flowed out. Bryan's dick stood hard underneath his chest.

A hand grabbed his balls and tugged a little, massaging Bryan's little self up and down. A bottle without a lid fills Bryan's inside. The bottle was lifted, and Bryan feels liquid flow up himself. The smell of alcohol fills the air. The hand clenches his balls and a voice said, "Mm mm, you like that coach?"

Coach Bryan recognizes the voice, it sounds like a teen. Bryan is hit with a realization. "What the fuck, is this the party?!"

It seems like dick after dick after dick uses Bryan's ass. Piss is shot on him, cum is all over. "How much more can I take this?" Bryan thinks. His moans grew louder as the night went on. The teenage voices getting raunchier as his asshole stretches.

Some kid grabs a huge strap on, it is an absurdly large recreation of a penis. The dildo stretches Bryan past his limit as he moans and moans. The dick fucks Bryan so hard his whole body stretches against the chains. His dick is stimulated enough that an unsatisfying orgasm rattles Bryan.

One last round of spanking and dominating the coach is done. Then finally the coach is let free. The board is removed and a key jingle around. The shackles are taken from Bryan and he is yanked up. The hands grab him and set him sitting facing the group.

There in front of him was his senior class. Cum dripping from their dicks and a sheepish grin on each of their faces.

"What'd you think?" Corbin asked. His hand rubbed through his hair. The rest of the group either smiled at their coach or sat in a chair taking shots.

"If a class is an only male senior class, then we get a secret benefit that the rest of the town looks the other way during." Corbin explained.

"We get to pick a man to make our bitch, so we chose the hottest Coach we've ever had." Another student explained. "Sorry, we couldn't explain ourselves."

The raunchy music was turned off and the students gathered up their stuff and left, each with last slap of their coach's ass or a flick of his dick. Corbin was the last and said that they had to leave Bryan to find his own way back.

Corbin leaned down and took the entirety of Bryan's dick in his mouth and left.

Bryan did his best to stand up but anything he did made his asshole stretch. His whole back and legs dripped with hot semen. Finally, he ripped off the ball gag. He tossed it down. Bryan made it out of the room and found that he was underneath a gazebo. Some booze still sat half drank underneath the gazebo. He finally found the ocean, he strode over and waded into it wiping all the jizz off his back.

The walk back to town was longer than he anticipated. Bryan had to dodge off into the reeds on the side of the road to avoid cars.

The remaining week of school turned into a whole different experience. The senior class made the most of what time they had left. Little grope here little nude wrestle in the men's room. Even afterwards a senior would come visit afterschool hours to sit and suck some coach cock while coach sat at his desk.